dtsj_sapphire:

there's something id like to ask us yaojingS.

what are you thoughts on Shiqi and Jing? 

i know weve been discussing a lot abt Shiqi and Jing, but i still want to ask. :⁠-⁠D you can detail or summarize how you see the two identities. thankssss a lot. hope other yaojingS will share their thoughts when they see this later too. ??

thanks so much for asking ..i will answer tmr.♡

Symbolika1 

many hands doing 100 things in same time)  ...will check in Tweet/X too  :)

lots of energy there.haha. pls share some. :⁠-⁠D

Winny Aye:

thanks so much for asking ..i will answer tmr.♡

sureeee, take your time.??

Romans_Revenge:

@symbolika1 

I always laugh at ZWY’s answer, cos my guy is DETERMINED to exclude Jing. He’s always been envious of him lmao, this is one of the main reasons why  CX will always have this rivalry with Jing cos he knows how much Jing means to XY.

haha yess, so cute as zwy and so funny when in his char mode, *Jing- rival* :⁠-⁠D coz how many times did yaojing flirt before his eyes? :⁠-⁠D 

Winny Aye:

:D...♡♡♡♡♡

Im imagining Jing in fox form and XY...its beautiful 

Thoses Fox lipses  are wispering: I'm all fluffy.... *sight* .   

Just blushing...

He sees red cheeks,

Look with all loving 

And embrace again.

:D

dtsj_sapphire:

Symbolika1 

thankssss too, the complete package, ZWY's so funny there. :⁠-⁠D *rival still haha. ?

Yeah I always like it => Whole, simple and understandable :D

dtsj_sapphire:

there's something id like to ask us yaojingS.

what are you thoughts on Shiqi and Jing? 

i know weve been discussing a lot abt Shiqi and Jing, but i still want to ask. :⁠-⁠D you can detail or summarize how you see the two identities. thankssss a lot. hope other yaojingS will share their thoughts when they see this later too. ??

Ohoooo That + Hou , you are getting us busy!!! :D

(I'll edit first the vid fiction you linked me... :D) But..okay!

dtsj_sapphire:

anyhooo, when i saw this, the more that i wanted s2.(⁠T⁠T⁠)(⁠T⁠T⁠)

<3 (⁠^⁠.^⁠) ?❣️? {just a little more work on this but still} loveeeee it.

Yep ! <3

Romans_Revenge:

@symbolika1 

I always laugh at ZWY’s answer, cos my guy is DETERMINED to exclude Jing. He’s always been envious of him lmao, this is one of the main reasons why  CX will always have this rivalry with Jing cos he knows how much Jing means to XY.

" We just should have kild Tushan Jing earlier!... 

Hahahaha! Love is joking pov! Because after that, he would just share pizzas with DW :D But yes, from his characters point of view, it's more than understandable :D!

Winny Aye 

yes me too, still, no. and yes liked it too what he did, and by then, everyone has blessed yaojing i think:⁠-⁠D*⁠\⁠0⁠/⁠*

He's my initial favorite character because I like layered character. But YaoJing was my fav comfort. So its two thing delivered to my favor . But as I finished novel. my fav character switched to Jing. He's very unique and refreshing I'd say. But yep, I hope that in drama, it ends with CX. But before that should be yaojing pleading love. lol...need to sleep now...see ya  all tmr..

ohhh, i see. {for me, i initially thought he'll be the end game :D} yesss comfort?, yes that's him to me too. ?.

goodnight! (⁠^⁠.^⁠)

Symbolika1:

Yeah I always like it => Whole, simple and understandable :D

:⁠-⁠D 

Symbolika1:

Yep ! <3

(⁠^⁠.^⁠)

Symbolika1:

" We just should have kild Tushan Jing earlier!... 

Hahahaha! Love is joking pov! Because after that, he would just share pizzas with DW :D But yes, from his characters point of view, it's more than understandable :D!

?. they're bros outside lyf :⁠-⁠D. 

Symbolika1:

Thoses Fox lipses  are wispering: I'm all fluffy.... *sight* .   

Just blushing...

He sees red cheeks,

Look with all loving 

And embrace again.

:D

for the lips-- Jing when he woke up from coma, his villain role stolen shot lol, DW model mode pose, Jing messy hair after getting drunk, DW with fox ears hairband stolen shot lol, Jing dragon bone prison scenes with XY? haha, DW throwback? DW SC ambassador, Jing after man-to-man talk with FL lol. that's all folks.?

the sweet yaojing boat scene, the "i did tell you to be careful" part and Jing's another happy moment being poisoned. haha. and the yaojing love language. :⁠-⁠D 

Symbolika1:

Ohoooo That + Hou , you are getting us busy!!! :D

(I'll edit first the vid fiction you linked me... :D) But..okay!

ohhh good coz they did well combining his photoshoots and his drama role to come up with that 2min+ vid, *⁠\⁠0⁠/⁠*(⁠^⁠.^⁠) {coz im lazy to do that atm haha}, take your time for those yaojing related tasks on the thread, no rush :⁠-⁠D we need some exercises on this thread too.haha.

I normally do not care about actor's opinions but in this, I 100 % agree because that's  what I saw when I read the book.

Also nobody gave Jing to XY or XY to Jing.  Nobody did that.