dtsj_sapphire:

thanksss Winnyy for adding it here.? yesss.??

Who wants to change the ending?

dtsj_sapphire:
{coz im lazy to do that atm haha}

You are already doing so much in here, just take laziness as your reward!

:)))

My thought on Jing and YSQ. 

YSQ is the inner personality  of TSJ Jing. Jing has always been YSQ deep down . This is why his household staff love him so much.  What TSJ went through  with Hou tortured  brought his YSQ personality  out. 

It is because she was already attracted to YSQ personality  that she fell in love with TSJ.

YSQ is TSJ without the extra baggage  from TSJ 's life ( family, Tushan clan,  responsibilities).

My thoughts on Hou.

Very simple really. Regardless of how TSJ's mother treated him,  if Hou had realky loved TSJ the way TSJ loved him, there is no way in hell he would have  done what he dud to him : torture, take his fiance, have sex with her, use her to humiliate His little brother, tried to kill him. 

So regardless of how Jing's mother  treated him she never went that far with him. Hou had never liked his little brother .

If he had he never would have done those things to him. He never regretted them. Never felt sorry.

He has always wanted to be the true heir since he is the eldest. He resent his position since he is the son of a maid. He married a maid. When  he actually get a "descent" woman. She us TSJ' fiancee.  

So all in all, Hou hated , was extremely  jealous  and deeply envious of  TSJ  and what he present deep down . 

This is my 2 cents

Tushan Hou

Now, about this guy...

=> Eveything in Tushan Hou have the smell of jalousie. Raised with Tushan Jing didn't help his core nature!:D

He wants to be a perfect image of his family, but his problem is that he cannot reach his goal, because his brother is just naturally/without strungling, being  a +++ in everything .

Hou is fueled by:

1. Ambition and Power: There's a very strong struggle for power and leadership within their family. He constanly feel overshadowed and jealous of Jing rising and later settled authority, therefore jalous of all  favors  within the family, and further on , in extend, to all contracted allegiances and alliances. His ambition and search for power,  lead him to the desire to eliminate/erase Jing. His rival to enemy for power. He is sooo deeply mad , entangled in his ressentment that he cannot hear his own brother deepest wish to let him get all of those.                                                                                       Hou's frustration is blinded by Jings wide open sight on what those 2 points means (and why it's not all that matters to live well, even as a Tushan). These enlightments and wisdom remain in dark, and in his darkness turn them in deadly weapons.

2.  Competition: Jin  as the favored son, triggered even more  jealousy in his brother.  He feels overlooked / less appreciated. His ego, his person feel the need to take- whaterver it takes/cost that  very first place. The Number One :D. Tushan clan is known to be competitive, and he got that essence, but it poison him to the core. While Jing just enjoy competition like playing chess.  Nothing more, nothing less. It stimulate his intelligence! It's fun, it's resolving puzzles and riddles. Unlike Hou who loses his intellingence,  extended in time,  in plotting and death wishing just to shine out. Hou  is in total darkness. Like a predator in a deep forest. Leadership is all that mathers. As a  dominant one, he can't be dependent of his brother (power/position/finances...). Killing Jing is maybe killing too-  a part of himself that he hates the most-> The one he imagine he could be, but is not and never will be.   Because he is just himself.    And it cannot be otherwise....

3. Humanity has depicted this matter with for exemple : Abel and Cain (Bible)// César Borgia(Italy)//Richard III(Eng.)//Romulus et Remus(Italy)//Seth & Osiris(Egypt)//Médéa(Greece).
                                                                                                The end  :D

4. Bye bye Hou, Hello dearest Jing !!!!

Cr. to owners. Added in the gallery thread some more :)

peng-peng:
YSQ is TSJ without the extra baggage  from TSJ 's life ( family, Tushan clan,  responsibilities).

- Absolutly agree !   :). (as always :D) 

There's something in those Xiao Yao words that resonate somehow similar : Tushan Jing is like the bright moon//He does not need anyone's pity.

But I'll write more on this tomorrow :)

Ya know :D...

Symbolika1:

- Absolutly agree !   :). (as always :D) 

There's something in those Xiao Yao words that resonate somehow similar : Tushan Jing is like the bright moon//He does not need anyone's pity.

But I'll write more on this tomorrow :)

I am looking forward to it. I enjoyed your analysis of tiger Hou.

peng-peng:

I am looking forward to it. I enjoyed your analysis of tiger Hou.

-  Yang Zi :   -  "Firstly, Xiao Yao is in love with Tushan Jing, 

Thx! The TSJ/Yeshiqi part interest me too... it's a looong story to go :D- Like the willing to live; to open your heart, to forgive and not forget (past/present/future) , deal with your wounds, family. To be 2 one must find himself first .......so many things :D but not now.

and still need to put here DW fan fic that is visually good too...so...And I loved yours too!. This part too:

peng-peng:
 if Hou had realky loved TSJ the way TSJ loved him, there is no way in hell he would have  done what he dud to him : torture, take his fiance, have sex with her, use her to humiliate His little brother, tried to kill him. 

Cruelty, vs kindness (to simplify right now cause need rest so *hugs*:D)...

emis:

wow sexy!

Hi! And=>yes yes !

im reading responses--- tysm for sharing ???

dtsj_sapphire:

im reading responses--- tysm for sharing ???

I'm going to sleep sooo enjoy , will read back later on <3

Leaving ya with sexy boy :D

good night (for me) <3

Symbolika1:

Hi! And=>yes yes !

:⁠-⁠D still have energy left there. ?

Symbolika1:

I'm going to sleep sooo enjoy , will read back later on <3

Leaving ya with sexy boy :D

good night (for me) <3

i just said you still have energy then i read this:⁠-⁠D sleep well?? job well done for yaojing related tasks. *⁠\⁠0⁠/⁠*