Winny Aye 

He wanted to destroy everything TSJ is but not actually killing at once but to suffer mentally as well. The scars on TSJ 's body was quite descriptive. 

in chapter 1

Xiao Liu realized he probably reacted this way to the torture as well, the person being shamed having more dignity than the person shaming. The person torturing him would have been filled with even more rage and therefore increased the torture.

true. "the person being shamed having more dignity" what i love abt TH and her choice of words. what she wanted her readers to kind of remember or learn from i believe. one of the things that makes this sibling story and their situation worth considering.?

Winny Aye 

(This remind me of Demon Slayer manga I read, there are two sons of Samurai where the elder was being ambitious not strong or good at fighting the younger one and elder bro spent his whole life trying to kill young bro . but that story was very written . sorry for off topic).

no prob for me though, haven't read it so it's good to know abt this so when i read or watch it later, this'll help. :⁠-⁠D thanksss.?

Winny Aye 

His physical strength in winning over Jing never actually give him happiness. Or at least he never felt like a winner because he could not let go things he should have let go of. 

yesss, sooo true. ?

thanksss Winny Aye for sharing your thoughts too, that's great how youve included what others have shared and connected them to yours. enjoyed it.?

Symbolika1:

Cr. to owners. Added in the gallery thread some more :)

love the connection of these two fan arts, so heartfelt for me. sooo yaojing. (⁠T⁠T⁠)(⁠^⁠.^⁠)

https://weibo.com/2115622801/NbjFe1Zdk

peng-peng 

My thought on Jing and YSQ. 

YSQ is the inner personality  of TSJ Jing. Jing has always been YSQ deep down . This is why his household staff love him so much.  What TSJ went through with Hou tortured  brought his YSQ personality  out. 

It is because she was already attracted to YSQ personality  that she fell in love with TSJ.

YSQ is TSJ without the extra baggage  from TSJ 's life ( family, Tushan clan,  responsibilities).

got my attention there.????

Ye Shi Qi VS Tu Shan Jing

Tu Shan Jing was heir to being clan leader of Nine Tailed Fox. Or King of Fox tribe. (He had been King for several decades too.)That's how I get. Therefore, a lot of responsibility were on his shoulder. He did not fail his duty. He seemed to be a total opposite from his elder brother. Because he seemed to use intelligence thinking but Hou seemed to prefer going along with passion more. Its not that Jing is not passionate. He is passionate (being all artistic and play zither)  but showed it in refine way. He is as a 9 tailed fox, known to be handsome and charming alongside with being intelligent in handling his tribe business. I have noticed that maybe back then, he's popular among ladies too. Actually he's not all that saint as seemed because XL had remarked that he's not someone one can take advantage from except those whom he cared about. In that sense I get that he is family oriented. Yet he also forseen ZX could be great. Therefore it could be said he has compassion for the world he's living in. 

Ye Shi Qi is like a more carefree version of Tushan Jing. He did not have any burden of being a leader of clan at all. His life and care revolve around Xiao Liu and Hui Chui clinic family. He knew what he wanted very straightly and go for it. He knew himself so well that he wanted to live. His intelligent told him that getting revenge and living in the past wont give him any life. So he totally  did not follow that path. His heart was set on Xiao Liu despite being in man form. In life and death situation there's a saying a man could fall in love fast. Xiao Liu cared about him even get shy although Shi Qi was still crippled, and did not have all those earthly weath. But a gem is still a gem. Shi Qi chose life of living fully with the one who gives him life rather than to die off with past vengeance path. . His heart was mostly set on XY, and I have no doubt she's important to him as life. He tried the best to handle situation in refine way. But then, it made him missed the damages his family could do to him and her.  

As a man in love, Jing/Shiqi hoped to win XY's heart as well. That's something any decent man do. He is happy taking care of her and making her happy. He treated XY as the most precious thing that ever existed for him. He is direct with his feelings in which I think XY fell for it too, like he doesn't want her to doubt about the love he gives her. There's no playing game. He made himself option but of course the decisions are depending on XY. By hiring XL to talk to XY about not marrying feng long showed that he could be possessive. in here I have to clear off something,  I don't think he actually meant to ruin the wedding but used XL to stop XY from marrying as he knew too well that he should not fueled her. Its not like any cowardice action like some maybe accusing him but more of considering the situations combined ) Nevertheless he's the only person that make XY felt she has most equal & freedom in decisions with life. Like she did not feel forced. Or at least, I feel it that way. 

There is a lot of echoing situations with Jing and XY. I will discuss about it later. :)

reading yours Winnyyy.?

Winny Aye 

Tu Shan Jing VS Ye Shi Qi 

loooovee these two you've chosen.just this and it says a lot.awesome.?? *⁠\⁠0⁠/⁠*(⁠^⁠.^⁠)

Winny Aye 

Tu Shan Jing was heir to being clan leader of Nine Tailed Fox. Or King of Fox tribe. (He had been King for several decades too.)That's how I get. Therefore, a lot of responsibility were on his shoulder. He did not fail his duty.

Ye Shi Qi is like a more carefree version of Tushan Jing. He did not have any burden of being a leader of clan at all.

true. one with responsibilities tied with being a tushan and recognized as the heir--- and one who has less worries or responsibilities to think abt-- 

Winny Aye 

Because he seemed to use intelligence thinking but Hou seemed to prefer going along with passion more. Its not that Jing is not passionate. He is passionate (being all artistic and play zither)  but showed it in refine way.

interesting comparison. ?they do have their differences. like they're shown as one's more into physical strength/power {sword skills, tiger} while the other's more into the gentler power {zither, painting, intelligence} 

for me, they're one of the interesting lyf siblings to to talk abt. :⁠-⁠D (^.⁠^⁠)

Winny Aye 

His life and care revolve around Xiao Liu and Hui Chui clinic family.

he wanted to live

getting revenge and living in the past wont give him any life.

did not follow that path

Shi Qi chose life of living fully with the one who gives him life rather than to die off with past vengeance path.

Shiqi and QingShui town memories and his direction in life--?

@dtsj_sapphire 

yes...those fun times..???

Winny Aye:

@dtsj_sapphire 

yes...those fun times..???

and yes coz of that ill be sharing some fan arts for QS town family of XiaoQi.???

dtsj_sapphire:

and yes coz of that ill be sharing some fan arts for QS town family of XiaoQi.???

yeahhhhhh....looking forward to...♡♡