One think I noticed about Hou  is that he hate his status( son of a maid)  so much tha he actually  humiliate them by sexually harrasing them .   You would think that been born  of 1 he would actually show them a little respect but he does not. 

dtsj_sapphire:

Winny Aye 

yes me too, still, no. and yes liked it too what he did, and by then, everyone has blessed yaojing i think:⁠-⁠D*⁠\⁠0⁠/⁠*

He's my initial favorite character because I like layered character. But YaoJing was my fav comfort. So its two thing delivered to my favor . But as I finished novel. my fav character switched to Jing. He's very unique and refreshing I'd say. But yep, I hope that in drama, it ends with CX. But before that should be yaojing pleading love. lol...need to sleep now...see ya  all tmr..

ohhh, i see. {for me, i initially thought he'll be the end game :D} yesss comfort?, yes that's him to me too. ?.

goodnight! (⁠^⁠.^⁠)

you mean which one for end game? CX? Jing? I mean the one u initially thought ...?

A visual tale.                                     =>?Vidéo Weibo de Wei Yuwei  (cr.to owner):

" WAKE UP"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The white man after hanging up his phone after the brief exchange with the black suited, panic and run away. The black man stands where he just was.

Reality is dueling.

A strange yard door is appearing in his mind...

Like emerging on the other side...

On the path, a third version appear, themed with red.

One is is like a calling , while the red fades walking toward him.

Awaiting...

Welcoming the red rose...

Water drop changes to blood drop.

Organic opening of the red rose.

Mark on a neck.

Monster boy...

A coin is flipping in an empty plate.

Visual tale => Part 1.

(to be continued) :)

BB to read your posts :) *hugs*

@Symbolika1

wow...so Jing in modern world is transported to transylvania..and became Jingcula..or Dengcula...

will wait for update 

Winny Aye:
you mean which one for end game? CX? Jing? I mean the one u initially thought ...?

I was confused too !:D Calling @sapphire out of the fox lair: elaborate please! :D

Because...??? :D...  :

Winny Aye:

@Symbolika1

wow...so Jing in modern world is transported to transylvania..and became Jingcula..or Dengcula...

will wait for update 

DENGCULA !!! (not my edits, sharing cause .......Halloween time :D)

Symbolika1:

DENGCULA !!! (not my edits, sharing cause .......Halloween time :D)

laughing face lol...?...I see DENGCULA!? yep looks cool..lol halloween over...but its winter coming so still the season..?

peng-peng:
One think I noticed about Hou  is that he hate his status( son of a maid)  so much tha he actually  humiliate them by sexually harrasing them .   You would think that been born  of 1 he would actually show them a little respect but he does not. 

Actualy what did he do that was right? good? sensed? etc...

It's like when you find out your neighbour is a psycho killer....TH did great job on giving him an outer "normal" enveloppe. Jing and everyone around could not be aware of how he was trully :)

Symbolika1:

Love your profile pic <3!!!

Beautifull fanart :)

emis:

Nice! thanks for the sharing.

Glad you liked it! Takes places on my computer, so have to split it :D

Winny Aye:

Lol I just notice ..emis profic.. sexy XD♡♡

dtsj_sapphire:
"A short companionship~"  {一场短暂的相伴~}

{ill let you all create your captions for each photo to tell a story} * family* *simple life* *memories* 

Loving this fan art=> But again , seriously :D=> create a story...

I feel like ...I'll skip for now, you know...ouch some appointments! :D!!!

(still  have the subject "TSJ/Yeshiqi" on my desk)