Back to writing for our explo/analysis, I'm revigorate with all these beautifull images !:D

Winny Aye:

Undeniably. ...her heart only sweetly fluttered with Jing.....Their chemistry is just all around...

They way TH shows how much Jing in affecting her heart.  How he is opening it slowly but surely.  He is opening it softly not with viceral pain , not by force. He does not even know that he is doing it that's what   I love.  

The End. Season 2 incoming kiss <3

Now back to work :) . 

Symbolika1:

Oh my gosh....u are provoking ...my impatient. ...can't wait for this scene. ...

And our happy end..

peng-peng:

They way TH shows how much Jing in affecting her heart.  How he is opening it slowly but surely.  He is opening it softly not with viceral pain , not by force. He does not even know that he is doing it that's what   I love.  

Yes she's afraid to love...but she's already in love. And there's one thing common between XY and Jing. XY is afraid he will disappear from one day and Jing is afraid to lose her at anytime. ..

Symbolika1:

My girl has fallen too deep,it shows in her eyes 😏

If Jing ever tells XY, they need some space…I dunno what she’ll do lol. Just look at how their breakup made her feel, she might go on a poison rampage,if Jing ever tells her,‘I think we need some space’ 😂😂.

Visual from twitter , gorgeous!

Symbolika1:
explo/analysis

Waiting for ya all chapter 11!!!!! Thank you all for your hardwork!!!

Romans_Revenge:

My girl has fallen too deep,it shows in her eyes ?

The look of LOVE is in her eyes . Bless her. 

Supernova:

Waiting for ya all chapter 11!!!!! Thank you all for your hardwork!!!

Hi,

Thank you so much. Really appreciate it

Romans_Revenge:

If Jing ever tells XY, they need some space…I dunno what she’ll do lol. Just look at how their breakup made her feel, she might go on a poison rampage,if Jing ever tells her,‘I think we need some space’ ??.

Lol xiao yao will murder him  this time. 

Hi everyone
did you read the leaked script? there are many things that I dislike about the changes but I still can wait for this scene between Jing and Xiaoyao ^^
XY:"are you so touched that you think there is no way to repay?just repay with your body, Tushan Jing!"
Jing pulled Xiaoyao into his arms without hesitation and kissed her neatly. Xiaoyao was stunned for a moment, then she kissed him back happily...💜
My english is not good enough to translate the whole scene, it's on page 671 if you want to read 
btw I uploaded the pdf on telegram
https://t.me/lostyouforevers2

Hani7:

Hi everyone
did you read the leaked script? there are many things that I dislike about the changes but I still can wait for this scene between Jing and Xiaoyao ^^
XY:"are you so touched that you think there is no way to repay?just repay with your body, Tushan Jing!"
Jing pulled Xiaoyao into his arms without hesitation and kissed her neatly. Xiaoyao was stunned for a moment, then she kissed him back happily...💜
My english is not good enough to translate the whole scene, it's on page 671 if you want to read 

This XY is BOLD BOLD!! Lol telling Jing to repay with his body? Oh myyyyy tehehe. Hey as long as there’re sweet moments between them & they STICK to the story,it’s all good I guess.

Hani7:

Hi everyone
Jing pulled Xiaoyao into his arms without hesitation and kissed her neatly. Xiaoyao was stunned for a moment, then she kissed him back happily...?

Romans_Revenge:

This XY is BOLD BOLD!! Lol telling Jing to repay with his body? Oh myyyyy tehehe. Hey as long as there’re sweet moments between them & they STICK to the story,it’s all good I guess.

Dear Hani <3...You just made my happy sunday...just ....HAPPIER!!!! :D Love and hugs from us!