@Symbolika1

This is parts of Symbolika's analysis ....which I really think is excellent. ..

Full analysis link..

https://mydramalist.com/discussions/lost-you-forever/122337-tong-hua-s-xiaojing-drama-novel-exploration-x1f49c?pid=2985257&page=17#p2985257

and scroll down there for more...

This part is transformation from coldness to warmness. I like Xiao Yao's humor.

Definetly Jing used his power to heal her from coldness and her emotion was warmer too I swear. It is the theme of love, source of solace and renewal. 

Their hearts do connect. I do like  that chapter 14 includes lots of connection of hearts.

And thanks so much for this picture ..i wish this scene was included in the drama. 

He had concern for her. But at the same times, it is intimate attraction lol. 

indeed....very sensual in showing without nudity.

This is such a hot scenery. Natural elements are involved ..Air and water...yep.

I swear that this is Jing's first time experiencing this much passionate desire. And its all natural.

and yes the writer is really skillful.

And this one...

this comparison ...

Lol...you match it just perfectly....they both want it.. 

Passion, burning desire, intimacy and shyness are all around... it is their happiness and ours..

@Symbolika1

About the "alone" somehow did describe Hou i guess.. His overall role seem to be quite outcasted. well hope we will learn about his character more soon. 

And also about ZX sympathizing on Hou....and saying they maybe common. ...lol it must be foreshadowing something between Hou and ZX.

@Winny Aye. 

Thank you my dear.

peng-peng:

@Winny Aye. 

Thank you my dear.

You are welcome...its all delight read...

Winny Aye:
.its all delight read...

(人 •͈ᴗ•͈✿ฺ)I am delighted with your TH thread! Thank you Ladies (人 •͈ᴗ•͈✿ฺ)

Supernova:

(人 •͈ᴗ•͈✿ฺ)I am delighted with your TH thread! Thank you Ladies (人 •͈ᴗ•͈✿ฺ)

me too 。⁠◕⁠‿⁠◕⁠。

Winny Aye:

@Symbolika1

About the "alone" somehow did describe Hou i guess.. His overall role seem to be quite outcasted. well hope we will learn about his character more soon. 

And also about ZX sympathizing on Hou....and saying they maybe common. ...lol it must be foreshadowing something between Hou and ZX.

im yet to get here, but interesting points 。⁠◕⁠‿⁠◕⁠。

The Symbolism of Wet Clothes: The imagery of Xiao Yao's wet clothes sticking to her body serves as a metaphor for her vulnerability and exposed emotions. It symbolizes the transparency of her feelings and the intimate nature of her connection with Jing. Her discomfort with this physical manifestation of her emotions reflects her internal struggle and adds depth to the scene.It also reminds me of Ancient greek sculpture drapé - very sensual in showing without showing nudity.

https://mydramalist.com/discussions/lost-you-forever/122337-tong-hua-s-xiaojing-drama-novel-exploration-x1f49c?pid=2985467&page=17#p2985467

Thanks @Winny,i got reminded of the thread with continuous reading of translations and analysis 😉

And thanks so much for this picture ..i wish this scene was included in the drama. 

He had concern for her. But at the same times, it is intimate attraction lol. 

indeed....very sensual in showing without nudity.

ancient Gk sculptures are really wonderful works of art! it is interesting to have you @Symbolika1 connect that sculpture to XY's wet clothes, it's also how imagined it and so with Jing's reaction- well, understood :D ah yes @Winny, im curious how it will be if it were included :D 。⁠◕⁠‿⁠◕⁠。

Winny Aye 

This is my reply to peng analysis on a part in chapter 13. here is a link..check out the whole post because i am not going to quote (in blue) all...but some that interest me most.. But the whole thing is awesome.

https://mydramalist.com/discussions/lost-you-forever/122337-tong-hua-s-xiaojing-drama-novel-exploration-x1f49c?pid=2980361&page=16#p2980361

Xiang Liu felt like Xiao Yao had lied to him and played him for a fool all  along so  she deserves his rage  and anger and  to be  punished.  Does she? Did  Xiao  Yao owe him a thing? her loyalty?  share her family  background with him? Hell no.   It is his fault he thought she would do so after some little trip to look at the moon, some drowning and some sensual bite and bug connection.  Again we see  him inflicting pain to Xiao Yao  because apparently she deserves it and he needs to takes his anger on her.  Xiang Liu here felt entitle to a truth he does not deserve, to an anger he that can only have himself to blame for.

But he sort of not telling her the truth about the bug too. He had no right to blame her. He  never even treated her right. At least never share anything about himself. So why should she reveal such information.

Winny Aye 

continue reply to peng analysis this one is on chapter 14..

check out whole post here..

https://mydramalist.com/discussions/lost-you-forever/122337-tong-hua-s-xiaojing-drama-novel-exploration-x1f49c?pid=2980365&page=16#p2980365

https://mydramalist.com/discussions/lost-you-forever/122337-tong-hua-s-xiaojing-drama-novel-exploration-x1f49c?pid=2980413&page=16#p2980413

@Winny, thanks for sharing the links and your reviews too, they add to her analysis well {^.^}

https://mydramalist.com/discussions/lost-you-forever-season-2/119991-tushan-jing-and-xiao-yao-here-s-to-a-happily-ever-after?pid=2990041&page=414#p2990041

reading @Peng-peng's train of thoughts and im reminded of reading her comment on the previous yj thread for the first time, it's like don't interrupt me while im at it. this uncensored type of analysis is interesting {◠⁠‿⁠◕}

{just wanted to say too that as ive mentioned before, we should shower this thread with respect and we should. if one doesn't, don't even bother with this thread. these analyses shared here are well prepared and taken seriously by these people, it took much of their time too, but they aren't meant to divert anyone's interpretations or opinions. i myself don't always agree with everything i read as others don't always agree with my opinions. still, i find it enjoyable doing this, scanning posts, reading, and commenting, posting coz ahhhh it's been crazy waiting this long for s2. anyway, for anyone dropping by, enjoy reading and browsing even without making your presence be felt on the thread, just read what you want to read, it's also a good way to kill time. 。⁠◕⁠‿⁠◕⁠。 whenever you feel like commenting, go, we always welcome anyone, just remember to go over the welcoming remarks on the first page esp the newcomers :D so we don't get this thread unbearable to camp in, we still have a long way to go. pm me for anything, ill always find time to read msgs ^^}

@dtsj_sapphire 

{just wanted to say too that as ive mentioned before, we should shower this thread with respect and we should. if one doesn't, don't even bother with this thread. these analyses shared here are well prepared and taken seriously by these people, it took much of their time too, but they aren't meant to divert anyone's interpretations or opinions. i myself don't always agree with everything i read as others don't always agree with my opinions. still, i find it enjoyable doing this, scanning posts, reading, and commenting, posting coz ahhhh it's been crazy waiting this long for s2. anyway, for anyone dropping by, enjoy reading and browsing even without making your presence be felt on the thread, just read what you want to read, it's also a good way to kill time. 。⁠◕⁠‿⁠◕⁠。 whenever you feel like commenting, go, we always welcome anyone, just remember to go over the welcoming remarks on the first page esp the newcomers :D so we don't get this thread unbearable to camp in, we still have a long way to go. pm me for anything, ill always find time to read msgs ^^}

I don't really think its  uncensored...but its straight forward. I respect the other fandom. But I guess this is our place..sometimes comparison are required...and if we don't talk on Yaojing surrounding or their interact with others or if we are not straight forward....i dont think our points on certain love story or plot will be cleared. Yes sometimes the clear straight discussions are good. But of course.Im glad you enjoy it too ..yaojing has more to offer. lets wait for yaojing together ...♡♡

Winny Aye 

I don't really think its  uncensored...but its straight forward. I respect the other fandom. But I guess this is our place..sometimes comparison are required...and if we don't talk on Yaojing surrounding or their interact with others or if we are not straight forward....i dont think our points on certain love story or plot will be cleared. Yes sometimes the clear straight discussions are good. But of course.Im glad you enjoy it too ..yaojing has more to offer. lets wait for yaojing together ...♡♡

ah lol thanks Winny for the use of the right word, right, it's straightforward :-D yes yes and so it's interesting to read her take too. 

yes true, it's a yj thread and we have our own review of the scenes and characters and as i said we're not making everyone agree so i hope it will be respected by readers。⁠◕⁠‿⁠◕⁠。

it's good to have thoughts like this shared, like yours and @symbolika's, we may find something we haven't thought about when watching, rewatching the drama or reading the novel^^

yes, this is actually fun, it's good to read others' thoughts too, and you three spent much time on these ones too, i really appreciate that (⁠✿⁠^⁠‿⁠^⁠)

found this video while browsing this thread from the latest page

https://mydramalist.com/discussions/lost-you-forever-season-2/122339-tong-hua-s-xiaojing-drama-novel-exploration-x1f49c

Below,  giving an interview while on the annual BANGOK INTERNATIONAL BOOK FAIR.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bD_xYipUUp8&ab_channel=SMMPublishing

thanks @Symbolika1 for sharing this useful information. ^^

so @Winny, this is the Thai author who translated TH's LYF in your own language for the hard copy of LYF series that you have with you (⁠◕⁠ᴗ⁠◕⁠✿⁠)

This is  an official translation. It had to pass the copyrights and be approved and by the original author (Tong Hua桐华 ) and her editors -Hunan literature and Art Publishing House湖南文艺出版社

{@Symbolika, i think it's also better to add this to the front page of the threads s2 and s2 you created for the analysis and translations ⁠◠⁠‿⁠}

ohhh, how do you add the video not just the link? lol

dtsj_sapphire:

ohhh, how do you add the video not just the link? lol

You have the embed video button , just before the spoiler one ...copy adress video....;) !