peng-peng:

While they are angry and full of hatred in the mdl.  XL had given XY his blessing.    They are not accepting that the drama did not give them  what they have been preaching since s1 ,that  is the drama will sure change the ending . I guessed  TH  refused to have  the romance story to be change as well as the fate of the characters. 

I am glad these remained in the drama 

The story of the 3 of them and Cang Xuan is what I consider the core of the whole story. So to change something as huge as XL dying is incredible to me. It's not just because he dies; it's all of who he is as a character that leads to his death that is worth reading and watching. I can understand that if one loves this character, one wouldn't want him to end that way. That's part of the pathos of this character and why his death hurts. But yeah, the anger directed at another character or actor or even other fans of the story is just crazy to me.

The drama's second season was changed already (namely, CX's character) - I'm rewatching the last part now, and it really isn't a horrible story, but it's not the LYF I know and love from the novel. Changing his character led to other characters being sidelined (Jing, Xinyue and even Fenglong to name a few).

@Sunbath12. 

True.  

Some creative fans have created Jing on his ride. Dang! We did not get to see this in the drama. 

https://x.com/Remedy_WeiD/status/1816490463802933739?t=ujo-aaR4eKrZeeyUEpjD7A&s=19

casie:
How successful is it in China?

I think it did well enough. 

Btw, in the other thread for Jing, @Fiona_YOLO shared that Tushan Jing, whose popularity on Tencent Video has exceeded 300 million.

https://mydramalist.com/discussions/lost-you-forever-season-2/127317-tushan-jing-ye-shiqi-heal-the-world-with-kindness?pid=3098173&page=7#p3098173

Random thought:

In S1, when YSQ fell off the mountain face whilst collecting the spirit herb for WXL, he fluffed out his 9 tails and elegantly landed at the foot of the mountain. 

Imagine whilst YaoJing travels the world, XY will never be short of a fluffy soft pillow even if they camped out in the wild. I imagine a foxy tail to be extremely soft and fluffy. Jing might have to wash XY's drool off his tail every morning though. LOL 

ChunTian:

Random thought:

In S1, when YSQ fell off the mountain face whilst collecting the spirit herb for WXL, he fluffed out his 9 tails and elegantly landed at the foot of the mountain. 

Imagine whilst YaoJing travels the world, XY will never be short of a fluffy soft pillow even if they camped out in the wild. I imagine a foxy tail to be extremely soft and fluffy. Jing might have to wash XY's drool off his tail every morning though. LOL 

Lol, I thought Hou ripped off 7 tails during their fight. But, since they never showed it in the drama, I guess he still has them :)

Sunbath12:
Lol, I thought Hou ripped off 7 tails during their fight. But, since they never showed it in the drama, I guess he still has them :)

Hou is a low life bus-tart. Urgh...hate him. He is top on my list as hated villain. Not bad for a support role villain. LOL

Gosh! I think if Jing still had 9 tails, that would be a bed for XY when they are out camping! Super soft! So nice right? Sighs...poor foxy. But on the positive side, I guess 2 tails mean 1 pillow for XY and another for Jing. Not too shabby! :-D

Sunbath12:

I think 2 tails left??

ChunTian:

Hou is a low life bus-tart. Urgh...hate him. He is top on my list as hated villain. Not bad for a support role villain. LOL

Gosh! I think if Jing still had 9 tails, that would be a bed for XY when they are out camping! Super soft! So nice right? Sighs...poor foxy. But on the positive side, I guess 2 tails mean 1 pillow for XY and another for Jing. Not too shabby! :-D

Drama ver have no cut off tails..so i guess..all stay..

Winny24:

Yep, they never showed it in the drama, so he gets to keep them all lol

Winny24:

Sunbath12:
Yep, they never showed it in the drama, so he gets to keep them all lol

YAAAYYYYYY.....*Grabs all 9 of Jing's tails and squeezes them happily.*  Mmmmm...soft and fluffy like a cloud. Nice! LOL

Luckily Jing is good-tempered. If he were like a grumpy cat I would be bitten and scratched. Hahaha

Ahhhhhh....sweet YaoJing scenes. 

No subs, but I think everyone is gonna be smiling at their mobile/computer screens in a bit. ;-)

https://youtu.be/4IXylSQy280?si=uHwk2S7WI4n4_spo

ChunTian:

Ahhhhhh....sweet YaoJing scenes. 

No subs, but I think everyone is gonna be smiling at their mobile/computer screens in a bit. ;-)

https://youtu.be/4IXylSQy280?si=uHwk2S7WI4n4_spo

I did! He was the one who made her happy, there's no doubt about it.

I liked the song; do you know the name of the song?

hfgdada:
I did! He was the one who made her happy, there's no doubt about it.

I liked the song; do you know the name of the song?

Awww...glad I helped put a smile on your face. 

The poster credited the song to a Taiwanese girl group S.H.E. The song is called 愛上你 (English title: Loving You). I am also loving it.

Here is the link for all who want to listen to it. 

https://youtu.be/kPUc7w3G-WM?si=8aHW7gY2e4S31mpo