We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
 nathsketch:

Oh gee. Not Benicio Del Toro.

He's been my fav since 2005. Gee, imagine seeing him. I'm already passing out.

It's like this for me, peeps:

Benicio del Toro, Benedict Cumberbatch, and now Tan Jian Ci. Not necessarily in that order. The story of my life.

That's quite a spread.  I'd have never have guessed Benicio.

Kokuto:

Yeah, I'm not watching the Cdramas for the kissing.  Though, I will say that Li Jiu Lin does his best to sneak past the censors.  I still haven't seen that flower kiss anywhere yet.

I’m not saying that I’m watching kdramas, cdramas, Thai lakorns or some Taiwanese and jdramas because of the kissing scenes. If it that was the case I would keep watching American tv or movies. My first drama was in 2016 because on my Facebook appeared a video of Lee Min Ho in boys over flowers so I looked for it and since then I haven’t stopped watching dramas. For me they are more entertaining that tv here and are easier to watch too. I watched only kdramas like for two years or less and they are usually 16 episodes except for the dailies that have 100-120 episodes and the weekend dramas that have 50 

ErickaRamirez:

Her private life!! The kisses there are???specially the first one. I can’t say how many times I’ve watched that scene ????‍♀️??‍♀️??‍♀️

https://escapetojoseon.tumblr.com/tagged/proper%20kiss/page/13

ErickaRamirez:

???. I have watched it three times. My first time watching Kim Jae wook was in the coffee prince. Good kisses there two between Gong Yoo and Yoon Eun Hye ??

https://3-5-0-5-0.tumblr.com/post/185309599501/some-things-never-change-coffee-prince-2007

ErickaRamirez:

My cellphone keeps changing in for I’m 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️. And I only notice it when I’m replying a comment 😆

Hahaha yes, the autocorrect is a mess sometimes.

I kid you not, nowadays when I start writing a word that begins with K, it automatically changes to Kokuto bahahahahahaha

"What Kokuto drama are you watching" "Have you seen that Kokuto actor in another drama?"

ErickaRamirez:

I’m not saying that I’m watching kdramas, cdramas, Thai lakorns or some Taiwanese and jdramas because of the kissing scenes. If it that was the case I would keep watching American tv or movies. My first drama was in 2016 because on my Facebook appeared a video of Lee Min Ho in boys over flowers so I looked for it and since then I haven’t stopped watching dramas. For me they are more entertaining that tv here and are easier to watch too. I watched only kdramas like for two years or less and they are usually 16 episodes except for the dailies that have 100-120 episodes and the weekend dramas that have 50 

The kissing in Western entertainment may be more graphic, but that doesn't mean it always good or better.  For me, there has to be an emotional element or chemistry and / or the shooting / direction matters.  Even in Western entertainment, costume / speculative fiction, usually does it better, because everything is heightened, the stakes are higher, the restraint is greater.

nathsketch:

Hahaha yes, the autocorrect is a mess sometimes.

I kid you not, nowadays when I start writing a word that begins with K, it automatically changes to Kokuto bahahahahahaha

"What Kokuto drama are you watching" "Have you seen that Kokuto actor in another drama?"

Oh Lord.  LOL!

It's like I'm a brand.

Kokuto:

That's quite a spread.  I'd have never have guessed Benicio.

I have an entire Folder™ dedicated to him. 

I don't know what it is. 

Maybe it's the extremely good acting.

Kokuto:

Oh Lord.  LOL!

It's like I'm a brand.

Kokuto™ hahahahahahaha

nathsketch:

AH!! What brings you to our Underwater Lounge? So good to have you here!

Do you want some drinks?

Hello. ^^ 

I was peeking at the TSJ thread since it seems like they're mostly using the S2 page now. Thought I'd check in here too. Still don't know how you guys are keeping up with so many threads!

AH :

https://escapetojoseon.tumblr.com/tagged/proper%20kiss/page/13

https://3-5-0-5-0.tumblr.com/post/185309599501/some-things-never-change-coffee-prince-2007

Thank you so much!!! Seriously I can’t say the amount of times that I’ve watched but it’s surpassed by his kiss with Krystal in crazy love. That’s my second favorite kiss ever 😱😱😆😆♥️♥️

Kokuto:
The kissing in Western entertainment may be more graphic, but that doesn't mean it always good or better. For me, there has to be an emotional element or chemistry and / or the shooting / direction matters.

Precisely.

Otherwise, we just end with 365 dni.

Lol, I watched that mess. All three movies. Guilty as charged.

nathsketch:

Precisely.

😂😂😂

nathsketch:

Precisely.

There are three?? I thought there were only two