We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
 nathsketch:

Precisely.

Otherwise, we just end with 365 dni.

Lol, I watched that mess. All three movies. Guilty as charged.

I saw that on the Netflix feed, but I have so much more to watch.

nathsketch:

I have an entire Folder™ dedicated to him. 

I don't know what it is. 

Maybe it's the extremely good acting.

Well, the acting IS good between the three of them.  But everything else is so different.

A dedicated folder is a sign of true fixation. :)

AH :

Thank you. ^^ I don't have a reaction gif repertoire like Elise. But I try to keep certain things tagged so I can find them again. 

I'm saving all your pretty gifs for future reference :) 

Do you also have some from the Nathsketch Don't Watch dramas? Hahah

nathsketch:
I definitely need to read your fanfic, ASAP. I know I'm missing out terribly.

Truly don't feel obligated. I'm a big believer in skipping scenes, dramas, fics, etc. that don't appeal. Fandom shouldn't be a chore. 

nathsketch:
I think it's the shock therapy treatment I need to snap out of this madness.

Hopefully not too shocking. I personally don't consider it shocking or angsty, but I'm aware that my standard might not be the same as others'. 

Kokuto:

Well, the acting IS good between the three of them.  But everything else is so different.

A dedicated folder is a sign of true fixation. :)

Yeah, I don't know what else could it be. There's absolutely no distinguishable connection between any of them. My types are all over the place

AH :

Hello. ^^ 

I was peeking at the TSJ thread since it seems like they're mostly using the S2 page now. Thought I'd check in here too. Still don't know how you guys are keeping up with so many threads!

Good to see you!

I have multiple tabs open.  And I unsubcribe a lot so I can deal with one thread at a time.  And I have no life. ;p 

Though, the threads all have a different vibe, IMO.  There's definitely some cross-over, but we do have different regulars.

nathsketch:

AH, I love your Tumblr page. I didn't know you were also a Queen of Gifs.

AH :

Thank you. ^^ I don't have a reaction gif repertoire like Elise. But I try to keep certain things tagged so I can find them again. 

Bookmarked.  I'll start following and reblogging when I get my page together over there.  I've got Elise and Nathsketch bookmarked too. :)

Anyone else got a tumblr?

Kokuto:

I saw that on the Netflix feed, but I have so much more to watch.

It's...wild...

...to say the least.

The boat scene though.

It's what should have been depicted in The Shell™ scene. For 37 years. Bahahahah

nathsketch:

I'm saving all your pretty gifs for future reference :) 

Do you also have some from the Nathsketch Don't Watch dramas? Hahah

This feels dangerous... https://escapetojoseon.tumblr.com/tagged/Scarlet%20Heart%20Ryeo

nathsketch:

Yeah, I don't know what else could it be. There's absolutely no distinguishable connection between any of them. My types are all over the place

I think I do have a physical type, which Tan Jian Ci is completely miles and miles away from.  But I also have a fondness for INTENSITY.  If a good actor can set my clothes on fire and make my toes curl with just a glance ... well, he may get a Folder of his own.

AH :

This feels dangerous... https://escapetojoseon.tumblr.com/tagged/Scarlet%20Heart%20Ryeo

Oh noes! Scarlet Heart! And there's a masked dude. 

Yeah, #nathsketchdontlook

Kokuto:
I have multiple tabs open.  And I unsubcribe a lot so I can deal with one thread at a time.  And I have no life. ;p 

I unsubscribe too. Otherwise sometimes you leave and come back and have hundreds of notifications. 

Kokuto:
Bookmarked.  I'll start following and reblogging when I get my page together over there.  I've got Elise and Nathsketch bookmarked too. :)

I'm not a content creator. It's just my little catalogue. 

nathsketch:

It's...wild...

...to say the least.

The boat scene though.

It's what should have been depicted in The Shell™ scene. For 37 years. Bahahahah

You have my attention.

AH :

I unsubscribe too. Otherwise sometimes you leave and come back and have hundreds of notifications. 

I'm not a content creator. It's just my little catalogue. 

Is ok, you have good taste, as well as observations.  I'm always looking for recommendations, even if my Plan To Watch list is rolling out the door.

Yes.  The notifications.  O_O

Kokuto:

I think I do have a physical type, which Tan Jian Ci is completely miles and miles away from.  But I also have a fondness for INTENSITY.  If a good actor can set my clothes on fire and make my toes curl with just a glance ... well, he may get a Folder of his own.

True that.

I remember the first picture I ever saw of him:

Completely unassuming. (Seriously Viki, time to change it.)

It took me a few episodes to even realize who was the character he was playing.

I was like this trying to see who the heck this guy was: