Kokuto:

It takes almost an hour to convince myself that I NEED to get up.

I hate waking up early. Anything before 9 is death to me. Back in college I had to wake up at 5 every day. Never again.

nathsketch:

I hate waking up early. Anything before 9 is death to me. Back in college I had to wake up at 5 every day. Never again.

Usually at that time I’m awake 😂😂

nathsketch:

No way.  I took one 8am class.  ONE.  And made sure I never took another that early again.

ErickaRamirez:

Usually at that time I’m awake 😂😂

Yes, if I have to get up early, like before 6, then I will probably have to stay up until then.

Kokuto:

No way.  I took one 8am class.  ONE.  And made sure I never took another that early again.

In Colombia it’s different. Your classes are already assigned so you can’t choose your schedule. Only for some electives. But one week before the semester started you got the scheduled of your classes 

Kokuto:

Yeah, it’s painful. My classes started at 9am, but I lived far from the University so I had to take the bus pretty early. 5 whole years waking up at 5. It was more than enough. Nope, not again 😅

Kokuto:

Yes, if I have to get up early, like before 6, then I will probably have to stay up until then.

Like, no sleep at all? 

insideout91:

Another modern XL fanart from me 🤣🤣🤣

https://x.com/justwangdraw/status/1709084442286043409?s=20

💙❤️. The canines 😱😆👌🏻

ErickaRamirez:

💙❤️. The canines 😱😆👌🏻

Hehe 🤣🤣

insideout91:

Another modern XL fanart from me ???

WANT 

insideout91:

Another modern XL fanart from me 🤣🤣🤣

OMG.  This is fabulous!  Thank you!  And well done!

Do I see some fashion inspiration from TJC?  Those ruffled cuffs look a bit familiar.

ErickaRamirez:

💙❤️. The canines 😱😆👌🏻

YES!  Love it!

nathsketch:

WANT 

Irresistable!  And Sasha does is great at capturing our XL.

ErickaRamirez:

In Colombia it’s different. Your classes are already assigned so you can’t choose your schedule. Only for some electives. But one week before the semester started you got the scheduled of your classes 

That sucks.  I mean, it was a pain to do your schedule every semester or quarter and try to get all the classes you wanted, but it did allow you flexibility if you had a job or other things going on.

nathsketch:

Yeah, it’s painful. My classes started at 9am, but I lived far from the University so I had to take the bus pretty early. 5 whole years waking up at 5. It was more than enough. Nope, not again 😅

Double yuck.  Waking up early and public transportation.  You are a trooper!

nathsketch:

Like, no sleep at all? 

Yes.  Like just stay up until that time.  I used to be able to do all nighters fairly easily.  But now, they just kick my butt.  It takes me days to recover.

Kokuto:

That sucks.  I mean, it was a pain to do your schedule every semester or quarter and try to get all the classes you wanted, but it did allow you flexibility if you had a job or other things going on.

Double yuck.  Waking up early and public transportation.  You are a trooper!

Yes.  Like just stay up until that time.  I used to be able to do all nighters fairly easily.  But now, they just kick my butt.  It takes me days to recover.

Yes. That’s how it works there. And I had to take bus to go to my university too and it was one hour or more because first it was far and the traffic in Bogota is horrible, like all the expressways around here in the afternoons and at night, I had to take two buses. I only had my first car when I was already in 9th semester and it was because I won 20 million pesos and I bought it with that money

Kokuto:

OMG.  This is fabulous!  Thank you!  And well done!

Do I see some fashion inspiration from TJC?  Those ruffled cuffs look a bit familiar.

YES!  Love it!

Irresistable!  And Sasha does is great at capturing our XL.

Thank you soooo much!!! I draw this from TJC photo where he stand near posters , it’s one of my most favorite his outfit 🔥