Kokuto:

Still working???   Freelancer life is never ending.

Heh.  Well, TJC said something like it, in his Red Suit and Black Gloves video, didn't he?    ;)

Pininterest.  O_O

What in the seven hells is a Pininterest?

Kokuto:

Good news!  We meet the major requirement for working on Tan Jian Ci's staff!

Tan Jian Ci's Staff

WELL THAT'S EASY.

Sorry. Well, that's easy.

nathsketch:

WELL THAT'S EASY.

Sorry. Well, that's easy.

LOVE ME!

lol!  I can do that.  Also, eat the food I provide, while I sing to you!  Seriously???  Where do I sign up for this gig?

nathsketch:
What in the seven hells is a Pininterest?

It's another super secret Tan Jian Ci website. ;ppppp

Kokuto:

LOVE ME!

lol!  I can do that.  Also, eat the food I provide, while I sing to you!  Seriously???  Where do I sign up for this gig?

Is that even a job? We could volunteer. No need to get paid. Actually, I'd pay for this job. 

What is this madness?!

nathsketch:

Is that even a job? We could volunteer. No need to get paid. Actually, I'd pay for this job. 

What is this madness?!

Yes, it's a paying job!!!  Can you believe?  Remember, that guy he had that had to literally drag him out of bed in the morning?

Kokuto:
Remember, that guy he had that had to literally drag him out of bed in the morning?

nathsketch:

Yaaasssss!

Went down the rabbit hole looking for the video.  Here's a cut from that video.

Dragged out of bed

Kokuto:

Yaaasssss!

Dragged out of bed

No way 😱😂😂😂

Kokuto:

Yaaasssss!

Dragged out of bed

What a pretty baby. Pretty, pretty, pretty.

ErickaRamirez:

No way 😱😂😂😂

Seriously!  But I love it, cause I'm a night owl too, and sometimes, it feels like this to get me up.  I mean, I hit the snooze button repeatedly.

nathsketch:

What a pretty baby. Pretty, pretty, pretty.

I don't understand how he's so gorgeous even first thing in the morning.   But I appreciate it fully.

From the other thread ...

nathsketch:

Imagine waking up to this every morning:

I now wonder if XL basically being frozen / unmoving while healing was an idea from Tan Jian Ci inspired by his sleep habits?  I mean, how funny would it have been to see XY dragging XL / FFB out of the bed like in that video?  LOL!

Kokuto:

Seriously!  But I love it, cause I'm a night owl too, and sometimes, it feels like this to get me up.  I mean, I hit the snooze button repeatedly.

I don't understand how he's so gorgeous even first thing in the morning.   But I appreciate it fully.

It’s like my daughter. Hee alarm starts ringing every weekday at 5:45 am and the bus pick her up at 7:40 🤦🏼‍♀️

ErickaRamirez:

It’s like my daughter. Hee alarm starts ringing every weekday at 5:45 am and the bus pick her up at 7:40 🤦🏼‍♀️

It takes almost an hour to convince myself that I NEED to get up.

Kokuto:

It takes almost an hour to convince myself that I NEED to get up.

😂😂😂