ErickaRamirez:

Yes. That’s how it works there. And I had to take bus to go to my university too and it was one hour or more because first it was far and the traffic in Bogota is horrible, like all the expressways around here in the afternoons and at night, I had to take two buses. I only had my first car when I was already in 9th semester and it was because I won 20 million pesos and I bought it with that money

Wow.  Congrats on winning.  Darn it.  I forgot to buy a lottery ticket.  I guess I'll need to go do that tomorrow, if no one won the BIG prize.  Anyway, I think that's part of the reason public transit doesn't do that well in the US.  Everyone wants to drive on their own time.

insideout91:

Thank you soooo much!!! I draw this from TJC photo where he stand near posters , it’s one of my most favorite his outfit ?

Nice!  I love your take on it.  If you don't post your lovely pieces in the FanArt thread, I'm going to.  hint hint hint

Kokuto:

Nice!  I love your take on it.  If you don't post your lovely pieces in the FanArt thread, I'm going to.  hint hint hint

Hahaha I’m afraid post there, because fanarts here soooo good 😱😱😱

Kokuto:

Wow.  Congrats on winning.  Darn it.  I forgot to buy a lottery ticket.  I guess I'll need to go do that tomorrow, if no one won the BIG prize.  Anyway, I think that's part of the reason public transit doesn't do that well in the US.  Everyone wants to drive on their own time.

I won  that money because in those days diners club was offering credit cards for the students and I got one without my daddy knowing because he told me that I shouldn’t get one. They were doing raffles every month for the people that open a new credit card with them. So in January when we came back from our vacations, I received a call letting me know that I won the last prize draw and the next day an announcement appeared on the newspaper with my name saying that I’d won 20 million pesos 

Kokuto:

And I just found out that Bogota is the #1 city in the world with the word traffic in the world 🤦🏼‍♀️https://youtu.be/oJlEKvYKMtw?si=LOw-pOCvIHHXTNu8

ErickaRamirez:

I won  that money because in those days diners club was offering credit cards for the students and I got one without my daddy knowing because he told me that I shouldn’t get one. They were doing raffles every month for the people that open a new credit card with them. So in January when we came back from our vacations, I received a call letting me know that I won the last prize draw and the next day an announcement appeared on the newspaper with my name saying that I’d won 20 million pesos 

What a wonderful surprise ... except they didn't have to put it in the papers.  ;p

ErickaRamirez:

And I just found out that Bogota is the #1 city in the world with the word traffic in the world 🤦🏼‍♀️https://youtu.be/oJlEKvYKMtw?si=LOw-pOCvIHHXTNu8

O_O

My relatives complain about the traffic in Augusta.  And there are places where the traffic is not good cause they built too many houses without increasing the road infrastructure.  But I bite my lips, and nod, but inside I'm thinking.  "Live in a big city like Birmingham or Atlanta and THEN complain about traffic."

insideout91:

Hahaha I’m afraid post there, because fanarts here soooo good 😱😱😱

What are you talking about?  Your art is great!

@Kokuto., but the traffic here in Georgia is horrible. Like I told you before I move here one year ago. Last year and the first semester of this year when I had to drive my sim some days to his soccer practice, I had to drive 1 hour and a half  for 45 + miles. At first I thought that there were more people living in Georgia than Florida but that isn’t the case. And other thing that I don’t understand from here is why there are so many trucks on the highways here 😱🤷🏼‍♀️

ErickaRamirez:

@Kokuto., but the traffic here in Georgia is horrible. Like I told you before I move here one year ago. Last year and the first semester of this year when I had to drive my sim some days to his soccer practice, I had to drive 1 hour and a half  for 45 + miles. At first I thought that there were more people living in Georgia than Florida but that isn’t the case. And other thing that I don’t understand from here is why there are so many trucks on the highways here 😱🤷🏼‍♀️

You live near Atlanta.   Even outside the Perimeter for quite a distance, it's terrible.  There probably are more people in that particular area, than anywhere, except maybe Miami, in FL.  It's also a hub for everything in the South East, which is why there are so many trucks.

Also, around Atlanta, and in other places in GA, but especially Atlanta and the suburbs, there is always construction. 

I-20 in GA is a nightmare.  Even here, I've never seen so many accidents on a freaking interstate, and I-20 runs through Birmingham too.  I don't know why it is, but it is.  Maybe it IS the drivers, cause generally speaking the road conditions are better.

You live near Atlanta.   Even outside the Perimeter for quite a distance, it's terrible.  There probably are more people in that particular area, than anywhere, except maybe Miami, in FL.  It's also a hub for everything in the South East, which is why there are so many trucks.

Also, around Atlanta, and in other places in GA, but especially Atlanta and the suburbs, there is always construction.

I-20 in GA is a nightmare.  Even here, I've never seen so many accidents on a freaking interstate, and I-20 runs through Birmingham too.  I don't know why it is, but it is.  Maybe it IS the drivers, cause generally speaking the road conditions are better.

From my house to Atlanta is 25 miles. But in 21 years in south Florida I never had to deal with the traffic that I’ve experienced here and there I used to live like in the middle between Miami and Fort Lauderdale 

Morning people! What did I miss? 😃

ErickaRamirez:

Yes. That’s how it works there. And I had to take bus to go to my university too and it was one hour or more because first it was far and the traffic in Bogota is horrible, like all the expressways around here in the afternoons and at night, I had to take two buses. I only had my first car when I was already in 9th semester and it was because I won 20 million pesos and I bought it with that money

Woah, that’s awesome! The car part, not the Bogota traffic.

Here is the same. South America is no joke. It’s better to use public transportation, otherwise we never get anywhere. 

TJC looks so good in Fendi. Loving this curly hair. 🥰

http://xhslink.com/bmNn8u

nathsketch:

Woah, that’s awesome! The car part, not the Bogota traffic.

Here is the same. South America is no joke. It’s better to use public transportation, otherwise we never get anywhere. 

I’m so happy that I don’t have to deal with the traffic in Bogotá anymore and I promise myself that when I went back to visit my family m, I would never drive there again. If you learn to drive in Colombia, you can drive in any part of the world 😂😂

bugei:

TJC looks so good in Fendi. Loving this curly hair. 🥰

http://xhslink.com/bmNn8u

The curly hair is a protagonist in itself. Really deserves an award.