Kali_01:

Now that s2 will have 35 episodes I hope they’ll flesh out those heartbreaking scenes more ? I love XY but everyone always gives Jing a hard time because how he was like a puppy that followed her around because he just loved her so much and wanted to spend every moment with her. So it’s nice to see Jing’s effect on XY as well. We know she loved him so deeply but she’s always putting on a strong front that people misinterpret and think she wasn’t affected by Jing’s “death”  but those chapters of Jing being gone we can really feel her heartache for him. 

Yeah, I support this. I hope they let Xiao Yao show how much she suffered for many years because she thought the love of her life had passed away. This will make the viewers feel how Tu Shan Jing is the most important person in her life and without him, she is willing to live as the next Royal Mother, secluded in Jade Mountain.

I'm sharing with you how Deng Wei's manager begged for official accounts to greet Deng Wei on his birthday and got rejected because he lacked fans.

https://twitter.com/just_yuzupi/status/1701593685430030599

A simple act of greeting him on his birthday was really hard to attain for a rookie actor like him before. Now, millions of fans won't ever forget his birthday (February 26, 1995) anymore, and that includes us, his global fanbase.

U may find some important points regarding the magnolia tree, flower and why I think TH chose it. I was suddenly curious to know more abt it when I read the discussions here lol.

Appreciating this flower more~ associated w/ healing, encouragement, relaxation, love, joy, romance, purity, and as @BlueberriesField mentioned nobility, feminity, endurance, beauty, perseverance..."

https://www.petalrepublic.com/magnolia-flower-meaning/#:~:text=Pink%20magnolia%20flowers%20represent%20innocence,well%20as%20femininity%20and%20romance.

"Pink magnolias associated with joy and romance... also a welcoming sight in the home."~~(XY saw the magnolias and thought about Jing)

"Xiao Yao’s eyes were unfocused and didn’t seem to see Left Ear, instead smiling at the distance “Magnolias.” Left Ear saw that Xiao Yao liked those pink flowers and quickly plucked an armful to bring back and place around her... Xiao Yao tried hard and opened her eyes and took in the flowers."

@Pammy plus those lines you quoted... ahhhh the pain???

His Smile:

I'm sharing with you how Deng Wei's manager begged for official accounts to greet Deng Wei on his birthday and got rejected because he lacked fans.

A simple act of greeting him on his birthday was really hard to attain for a rookie actor like him before. Now, millions of fans won't ever forget his birthday (February 26, 1995) anymore, and that includes us, his global fanbase.

That’s so sad ? but I’m glad now he has millions of fans that will remember his birthday! 

I somehow loved this scene when XL came to saved her under water when she plotted murder I guessed. On their way Xiao Yao missed TSJ and still could not believe he was dead. It was a full moon night and she sang a song. I think it was beautiful scene even when XL and Left Ear were with her.

Xiang Liu stared coldly at her and didn't move but Left Ear turned to look at the moon "Very round moon!"
Xiao Yao burst out laughing while staring at the moon "Jing picked up the full moon night to get married. I wanted to ask him why but was too embarrassed to, and figured I would ask him after the wedding since we had plenty of time. The last time I saw him was 32 days ago, he came to Xiao Yue Peak to see me and was supposed to leave before dinner but stayed until long after dinner, until the moon rose high over the mountain paths, the moon was very beautiful that night. I pulled him to dance as I sang but I didn't know how so I loved at him for being sill.  Later he left on his winged ride and pointed at the moon and said, "At the next full moon, no matter if the moon is bright or dark, if people gather or part, I will be with you forever, never apart."
"If beloved is wind above the water
I will be the lily in the wind
To see and to miss
To see and to miss
If beloved is the cloud in the sky
I will be the moon in the cloud
To love and to cherish
To love and to cherish
If beloved was the tree in the forest
I would be the vines on the tree
Together and connected
Together and connected
Why does the world has sadness
Why do lives have gathering and parting
Only wish with beloved
Together and forever, never apart"
The silver moonlight lent an air od desolation around the waves crested glittering in soft folds. Xiao Yao pointed at the moon with a smile "If I don't see his body then in my memory he will always be on the back of his crane smiling at me while pointing to the moon and say "At the next full moon, no matter if ghe moon is bright or dark, people gather or part, I will be with you forever, never apart." I likely am very stupid and very weak, I can't believe that he's dead and feel that he may come back the next full moon."

His Smile:

We will definetly wish him happy birthday coming February. ??

His Smile:

Wow. Ouch. She doesn't need to do that anymore. We all remember his bday very well now.?

Also that reminds of why I saw a lot of associations b/n 0226 and 17 (I realized how slow I was for that?lol) and 23 (17+6) *230+k copies sold for Figaro 

so funny and cute?????

kjxy:

Wow. Ouch. She doesn't need to do that anymore. We all remember his bday very well now.?

Also that reminds of why I saw a lot of associations b/n 0226 and 17 (I realized how slow I was for that?lol) and 23 (17+6) *230+k copies sold for Figaro 

so funny and cute?????

23 is a special number for YaoJing CP shippers. hehehe

Yeah, no one will miss greeting him on his birthday anymore.

Another sweet tidbit worth of sharing to you guys. 

Part 1: https://twitter.com/_LostYouForever/status/1701558222564233417?t=Ma51Go335K5OjVA034LoDg&s=19

When the interviewer asked what was his role in the group Deng Wei answered the "observer" since he is the quiet one. Then Yang Zi gestured this ?️‍♀️, showing how she finds him on set. Hehehehttps://twitter.com/zimi_mydear/status/1701610375396139467?t=UCO-xvmnt3_q_MD75dhC1w&s=19

Part 2: https://twitter.com/_LostYouForever/status/1701622330919735348?t=GCcfQDyD8mw6ceT6b-xHyg&s=19

Best thing in Xiao Yao?

Deng Wei: Everything is good about XY. Let me add this, in the eyes of TSJ, everything about XY is positive.

Yang Zi: No wonder Tu Shan Jing can get a wife.

I like how many words came out from DWs mouth explaining everything 2X his usual speed & how YZ supported everything.  ?

Sssnoopyyy:

Wow I didn’t even notice Jing reaching for a flower in the scene, was it intentional? I should rewatch.

Regarding the flower ZX gave XY - I didn’t think it was a tracking device (altho that would be an interesting idea, haha, I wouldn’t be surprised if he wanted to track her). However, he did not know her intentions of travelling with Jing. Even the Grand Emperor noted at the end that ZX would be furious when he found out XY was not in Xuan Yuan. With the flower, I believe it was just his way of giving his mother’s memento to the woman he loves and almost staking his claim before she marries Jing. In the novel, he made her wear it in front of his parents’ grave and they paid their respects by bowing - even XY noted that it felt like a wedding with the way they were bowing. I was thinking it was ZX’s way of having a mini wedding with her before she married Jing. For her to wear it everyday for the rest of her life (perhaps in his mind) was an acceptance of his heart.

First of all, I like all XY's lovers with Jing at the top. If I put my personal taste aside, CX is the most important person in her life (IMO, Just before he betrayed her by participating in killing Jing), her first love, her connections to her family (history), and he will be the world peacemaker! I'm not his supporter, but can't ignore him. In the end, XL is gone, he made his choice to go through a suicide mission and all that. With CX, I'm very happy that he directed his relationship with XY that way in the end. He never gave XY anything solid like the Flower and what came with it. Yes, it's CX's version of marriage to XY! It's sort of a platonic marriage/partnership. He forcefully gave her a special crown (the flower)with so much power to carry with her lifetime, plus agreed with her wish to hand her to Jing. 

If he could stay with it, he would be the hero of the story, but...Later after Jing interrupted XY's Royal Mother ceremony, Jing advised XY to forgive CX for what he did, and it's what she did although she couldn't trust him like before and left them all with Jing later without a trace. 

LOL, here comes probably my LYF, S-3 materials... CX planted a tracking device in the flower... and XY the commander would get back with Jing to the scene to stabilize the peace... I just need the couple's cute kids with them too. Beautiful foxy girl and strong silver-haired boy with their magical bows. I believe XL planted the best part of himself in XY (she became more of a demon) during those 37 years of taking care of her, well it can showcase in her baby...It feels good to let our dreams soar above.

@Noush I don’t think the Ruomo flower has a tracking device,cos after everything ZX has done to XY, he wouldn’t dare do that. Besides the Grand emperor & Y.E. said ZX would be angry when he finds out,XY isn’t in his territory anymore,but will eventually understand.

Lol we all wish they’ll show them with their kids at the end of the show but it’s highly unlikely ?. But errm the white haired son part will be weird lol,I don’t want Jing & XY to be chastised, esp XY when they take the kids to visit their grandparents, last thing we want is for people to point fingers at XY for cheating on Jing, cos the kid doesn’t look like him nor have black hair?(even tho XY would never do that, but you know how people be)… and I don’t want Jing to be depressed again cos he'll feel hurt & be suspicious but will never tell XY. We need them to live happily cos they’ve both suffered.

Noush:
If I put my personal taste aside, CX is the most important person in her life (IMO, Just before he betrayed her by participating in killing Jing), her first love, her connections to her family (history), and he will be the world peacemaker!

Agreed. After she discovered his role in TSJ's death, she still couldn't bring herself to kill him. She only poisoned him with a non-lethal dose, and gave herself a lethal dose. When that doesn't kill her, she tries to escape from him by becoming the Royal Mother, until TSJ returns. When she sees ZX after TSJ's return, she hasn't forgotten the role he played in her life:

-----

Chapter 49:

Zhuan Xu stared hard at Jing one last time before silently walking past Xiao Yao and heading down the cliffs. His guards surrounded him but everyone kept their distance, making his lone figure seem even more isolated.

Xiao Yao’s eyes followed Zhuan Xu until his form disappeared from sight, as if watching the most important and precious part of her life vanish forever. Her body trembled and ached from the pain in her heart so she grabbed her chest with one hand as she leaned on Jing’s body for support.

Romans_Revenge:
I don’t want Jing to be depressed again cos he'll feel hurt & be suspicious but will never tell XY.

Although she hasn't told him by the end of the novel, I have to imagine XY will eventually explain to TSJ why she can now breathe under water, swim so well, and hear things that TSJ can't hear. I would hope she would trust him enough to do so, and by the end of the novel she's gotten better about not hiding XL-related things from TSJ. Plus, they are headed to the ocean... she wouldn't be able to be herself and enjoy her abilities if she had to hide them from TSJ. 

I'm ambivalent about the idea of XY having a silver-haired baby, but if they did go with that idea, I don't think TSJ would suspect XY or be hurt if their child had silver hair. Both because he would trust XY and because (as he says himself) he's not a jealous person. He was able to raise Hou and FFYY's son as his own and bore Tushan Zhen no animosity. If part of XL was reflected in their child because of XL's blood, I think TSJ would be okay with that.

----

When Jing embraced Xiao Yao from behind, she realized it was gradually sunrise.

Xiao Yao realized she was cold from being in the cold all night and Jing used his body to warm her “When did you get up?”

Xiao Yao hurriedly wiped her tears and said with a twinge “Not long ago.”

Jing softly kissed her on the curve of her neck.

Xiao Yao weakly leaned into Jing’s embrace and after some time she said in a low voice. “I just told you a lie, I’ve actually been up for a long time. I couldn’t sleep last night.”

Jing replied “Don’t worry, even the most loving spouses need time to themselves. I know you are very sad and pained right now, so you need to be alone even more.”

Xiao Yao said “I…..I…..”

Jing covered her lips “Don’t think your husband is a very jealous and small minded person. Xiang Liu saved your life many times, I am eternally grateful to him.”

XL and XY were deeply connected. IMO, during XY's 37-year healing time, XL planted the best part of himself in the love of his life, XY. He was also worried that she might be mad about being more of a demon (apart from her biological father whom she would know later). She is in love with the ocean with all new abilities including special swimming powers in and underwater. Does it make XY a sinner with respect to Jing or make Jing jealous after XL's tragic death? IMO, not at all.

To help our couple and avoid gossip and accusations, can I change the silver hair to ...maybe the red eyes when angry in my dreamy story? But, I love XL's silver hair:))))

Romans_Revenge:

@Noush I don’t think the Ruomo flower has a tracking device,cos after everything ZX has done to XY, he wouldn’t dare do that. Besides the Grand emperor & Y.E. said ZX would be angry when he finds out,XY isn’t in his territory anymore,but will eventually understand.

Lol we all wish they’ll show them with their kids at the end of the show but it’s highly unlikely ?. But errm the white haired son part will be weird lol,I don’t want Jing & XY to be chastised, esp XY when they take the kids to visit their grandparents, last thing we want is for people to point fingers at XY for cheating on Jing, cos the kid doesn’t look like him nor have black hair?(even tho XY would never do that, but you know how people be)… and I don’t want Jing to be depressed again cos he'll feel hurt & be suspicious but will never tell XY. We need them to live happily cos they’ve both suffered.

People who dislike TSJ would mock him if  he ever get a silver hair child. TH better not write this ever ?