Yara_B:

I personally prefer Deng Wei in dark clothing. He suits anti-hero /villainous roles so well. He was my favorite in Miss the Dragon. I really need him to pick up a dark revenge role. 

He does have The Legend of Rosy Clouds, which appears to have him in darker clothes and I have heard that his character is darker in nature.  I'm really hoping that is the case because I personally think that he has the talented needed, to pull off a role like that and do it really well.

Xiao An:

i think tomorrow jing will rank first in the punishment ranking? 

lol! I know right

The Wandering Goddess:

He does have The Legend of Rosy Clouds, which appears to have him in darker clothes and I have heard that his character is darker in nature.  I'm really hoping that is the case because I personally think that he has the talented needed, to pull off a role like that and do it really well.

He plays a villain who is very obsessed with the female lead, but his only resort to getting her attention is to do bad things to her.  

The Wandering Goddess:

he is playing a hedonistic, ruthless, sociopathic villain  

His Smile:

He plays a villain who is very obsessed with the female lead, but his only resort to getting her attention is to do bad things to her.  

That can open the door for some really interesting interactions.  I'm looking forward to watching that drama.

Xiao An:

he is playing a hedonistic, ruthless, sociopathic villain  

Yup!!! I am actually a fan of Saiunkoku Monogatari and I remember hating Sa Sakujun (DW) character. He is a very manipulative character and very evil. Xiang Liu is pretty tame compare to him. I really detest how he regards Shuurei as his prey. I'm not sure if I'll feel the same way now for the character because Deng Wei is portraying him hahaha

Xiao An:

i think tomorrow jing will rank first in the punishment ranking? 

Poor Jing he’s going to be scolded until s2 comes out ?

His Smile:

Yup!!! I am actually a fan of Saiunkoku Monogatari and I remember hating Sa Sakujun (DW) character. He is a very manipulative character and very evil. Xiang Liu is pretty tame compare to him. I really detest how he regards Shuurei as his prey. I'm not sure if I'll feel the same way now for the character because Deng Wei is portraying him hahaha

But one thing he was not that kind of villain who creates problem between the leads that's why i did enjoy his madness  lol,he didn't even met the ML but as they added more plots so it seems they will have a faceoff in the drama.

and  DW preferred to play evil guy than a good guy

His Smile:

That's interesting.

Xiao An:

But one thing he was not that kind of villain who creates problem between the leads that's why i did enjoy his madness  lol,he didn't even met the ML but as they added more plots so it seems they will have a faceoff in the drama.

and  DW preferred to play evil guy than a good guy

He doesn't care about the ML at all. Unlike XL, he is very vocal about his obsession with the FL. He likes to play with her mind. I hope the writers of the cdrama would be able to showcase how manipulative, cunning and mysterious his character is. 

I think this role would be a walk in the park for DW.

Kali_01:

Poor Jing he’s going to be scolded until s2 comes out ?

He will be the punching bag of the fandom again.

His Smile:

He will be the punching bag of the fandom again.

the writer writes this plot to make jing's kindness as his weakness so they should blame the writer,i am not saying to like jing ,there were some scene i was mad at him as well but as they are complaining about the ending so they should blame the writer

Xiao An:

the writer writes this plot to make jing's kindness as his weakness so they should blame the writer,i am not saying to like jing ,there were some scene i was mad at him as well but as they are complaining about the ending so they should blame the writer

My main issue aside from that is how the toxic group of shippers will react towards DW. They will blame Deng Wei again, I am pretty sure about that. They think he is Jing everytime his character makes a mistake in the series. Jing/Deng Wei can catch a break especially on weibo.

His Smile:

My main issue aside from that is how the toxic group of shippers will react towards DW. They will blame Deng Wei again, I am pretty sure about that. They think he is Jing everytime his character makes a mistake in the series. Jing/Deng Wei can catch a break especially on weibo.

Sounds like the lunatics and fanatics on this site need to separate fiction from reality.

I feel like we will reach 1000 replies in this discussion box tomorrow.