His Smile:

My main issue aside from that is how the toxic group of shippers will react towards DW. They will blame Deng Wei again, I am pretty sure about that. They think he is Jing everytime his character makes a mistake in the series. Jing/Deng Wei can catch a break especially on weibo.

My first time seeing someone get so much nonsense hotsearch in a week 

mparthur:

Sounds like the lunatics and fanatics on this site need to separate fiction from reality.

True! 

mparthur:

Sounds like the lunatics and fanatics on this site need to separate fiction from reality.

It’s on every platform, at least on Twitter I can block those really delulu ones.  I can’t believe there are still people that still think XY doesn’t like Jing, even if they ship her with xl at the very least they can say is she likes both but to say she doesn’t feel anything for jing when we’re already at episode 30 is just ridiculous.  I think this thread will be pass 1000 tomorrow lol 

Kali_01:

It’s on every platform, at least on Twitter I can block those really delulu ones.  I can’t believe there are still people that still think XY doesn’t like Jing, even if they ship her with xl at the very least they can say is she likes both but to say she doesn’t feel anything for jing when we’re already at episode 30 is just ridiculous.  I think this thread will be pass 1000 tomorrow lol 

I think this thread has the most active members out of all threads on MDL. YaoJing CP supremacy. ?

Kali_01:

My first time seeing someone get so much nonsense hotsearch in a week 

They even criticized how he smiles. Like the guy has one of the most genuine smiles I have ever seen.  The antis should be mentally evaluated at this point. 

His Smile:

I think this thread has the most active members out of all threads on MDL. YaoJing CP supremacy. ?

OK- I now know the hiding place of Yao-Jing fanatics!  Hahaha.  

mparthur:

OK- I now know the hiding place of Yao-Jing fanatics!  Hahaha.  

Hahahahaha

His Smile:

Hahahahaha

This thread was initially designed to share Jing's innocent and romantic gestures to Xiao Yao but it has 'accidentally' trapped all Yao-Jing fanatics.

Hahaha.  

mparthur:

This thread was initially designed to share Jing's innocent and romantic gestures to Xiao Yao but it has 'accidentally' trapped all Yao-Jing fanatics.

This thread became the sanctuary of YaoJing supporters whenever the comment section were filled with bad takes regarding the series. It's hard to have a good discussion when you're engaging with a block-headed person.

Jing is like a puppy and that suits Xiaoyao's character the best. Their characters are actually literally made for each other. I cried buckets when he saved her from the fire even though he knew there was no way out, he did;t let her get even a single wound after he arrived. That's going to be a scene I'll cry until like even 10 years after

His Smile:

This thread became the sanctuary of YaoJing supporters whenever the comment section were filled with bad takes regarding the series. It's hard to have a good discussion when you're engaging with a block-headed person.

The delulu, extremists, lunatics and fanatics of anti-Yao-Jing!

Hahaha.

Xiao An:

i think tomorrow jing will rank first in the punishment ranking? 

Poor fox can't catch a break. I'm on chapter 43 of the novel.

sam:

Jing is like a puppy and that suits Xiaoyao's character the best. Their characters are actually literally made for each other. I cried buckets when he saved her from the fire even though he knew there was no way out, he did;t let her get even a single wound after he arrived. That's going to be a scene I'll cry until like even 10 years after

I also want someone like TSJ in my life.  His eyes are on me 24/7 and is good at making money.  A good deal.

mparthur:

I also want someone like TSJ in my life.  His eyes are on me 24/7 and is good at making money.  A good deal.

Plus, lets you know that he's always watching, so it's not stalking.... I would like it like Xiao Yao does. lol

Ari_Lee:

Plus, lets you know that he's always watching, so it's not stalking.... I would like it like Xiao Yao does. lol

TSJ is every woman's dream lover.  Even Bill Gates/ Elon Musk cannot be compared against him.