Have all of you read the novel?

Ari_Lee:

Have all of you read the novel?

yeah during covid. my sister suggested me 

WangDuo girlfriend:

yeah during covid. my sister suggested me 

I'm heartbroken, but at the same time the petty side of me is rejoicing because of how XY acts the times she "loses" Jing. 

Ari_Lee:

I'm heartbroken, but at the same time the petty side of me is rejoicing because of how XY acts the times she "loses" Jing. 

Yes, she was so heartbroken and depressed. Idk why people can’t see that she did love Jing 

Kali_01:

Yes, she was so heartbroken and depressed. Idk why people can’t see that she did love Jing 

Exactly.!!!

Ari_Lee:

See! That's why I didn't mind when they broke up, all signs showed she was still in love with him. Even from the beginning when she was munching on snacks and drinking wine, she did all that because she was thinking of Jing.  She stopped when she broke up with Jing. Also making posing depended on her mood. When she was in love everything was colorful but when she was heart broken everything was black...

to me i believe FFB did tug her heart in a way. and she understands XL too. and do feel something for him. but the difference between Jing and Bei is Jing make the move, bei and xl did not. so Jing got a headstart. FFB/XL never express his feelings and how strong they are to her. if we are XY, i m sure we will not give our hearts to a guy who doesnt even tell u he likes u. why would she put herself up for such a raw situation.

i have no doubt at all she loves Jing. the 6 years in village is not for nothing. they are together every day 24-7 and he is there for her all the time except that very first time he ran off. and he does all he can to make sure XY do not go for another guy. Jing defense and attack are all top notch hahahaha....she loves him absolutely. she gets girly and feminine, she gets jealous, she get upset and angry with him, she likes to get intimate with him, she is concern for him and scare of losing him, she misses him.  ladies, i think we understand with girls if we dislike a guy or his look or demeanor or whatever, we will not even want to go out with him, what more to spend hours and days with him. 

i think those ppl who says she did not love Jing is really not wanting to accept the fact Jing is not a spare tyre but the one she loves. how and why she falls in love jing is really not important, it is just a fact she loves him. They just want to feel better by thinking that way bc they cannot accept that XL is not her end game. 

Vlinkage ranking on Aug 13, 2023
Characters

1️⃣ #XiaoYao #WenXiaoLiu 9.28
5️⃣ #TuShanjing| #YeShiqi 9.04
(I love that the least favorite ml in the novel becomes the most favorite ml in the series - good job Deng Wei 💜💎)

6️⃣ #Xiangliu #FangfengBei 9.01
8️⃣ #Cangxuan 8.8

https://twitter.com/vashney13/status/1690895232882311168?t=sCwdxE0hhTi4Zt33kVno9g&s=19

His Smile:

Vlinkage ranking on Aug 13, 2023
Characters

1️⃣ #XiaoYao #WenXiaoLiu 9.28
5️⃣ #TuShanjing| #YeShiqi 9.04
(I love that the least favorite ml in the novel becomes the most favorite ml in the series - good job Deng Wei 💜💎)

6️⃣ #Xiangliu #FangfengBei 9.01
8️⃣ #Cangxuan 8.8

https://twitter.com/vashney13/status/1690895232882311168?t=sCwdxE0hhTi4Zt33kVno9g&s=19

Because Deng Wei brought TSJ to life, I love the way he portrays Jing

SnG:

i think those ppl who says she did not love Jing is really not wanting to accept the fact Jing is not a spare tyre but the one she loves. how and why she falls in love jing is really not important, it is just a fact she loves him. They just want to feel better by thinking that way bc they cannot accept that XL is not her end game. 

If she doesn't love Jing, she won't detest Cang Xuan because, until the end, their relationship did not go back to where it used to be.

I'm sure she won't think of poisoning her "gege" if it's XL he plotted to kill instead of Jing. 

Kali_01:

Because Deng Wei brought TSJ to life, I love the way he portrays Jing

He was the Jing in the book. Which is why amongst all the male leads he gained more followers in just three weeks - 3 million! 

She even got revenge on CX by killing the person he loved most, which was her 

SnG:

Yes, they make it seem like XY only settled with Jing because he is the best option while she love someone else. In fact, XY loves Jing. She is devoted and committed to him. She always goes back to him.

His Smile:

If she doesn't love Jing, she won't detest Cang Xuan because, until the end, their relationship did not go back to where it used to be.

I'm sure she won't think of poisoning her "gege" if it's XL he plotted to kill instead of Jing. 

Yeah one thing I’m still super confused is why she is spending time with XL/FFB in the first place when she knows he wants to kill CX? Is it because in order to defeat your enemy you need to first become their friend? Haha would love another insight