mparthur:

TSJ is every woman's dream lover.  Even Bill Gates/ Elon Musk cannot be compared against him.

Those two wish they were a Jing.

One of the comments at Viki said that the Tushan family business was an Ancient Amazon...lol

Xiao An:

the writer writes this plot to make jing's kindness as his weakness so they should blame the writer,i am not saying to like jing ,there were some scene i was mad at him as well but as they are complaining about the ending so they should blame the writer

FFYY says something about his kindness later on that I hope they include in the drama.

His Smile:

This thread became the sanctuary of YaoJing supporters whenever the comment section were filled with bad takes regarding the series. It's hard to have a good discussion when you're engaging with a block-headed person.

Here I don't have to hear about how "useless" he is. Do they think we don't get frustrated sometimes with his character too just because he has us trapped with his tails? Plus it's one thing to criticize the character and another to hate the actor because they don't like the character.

Ari_Lee:

Those two wish they were a Jing.

One of the comments at Viki said that the Tushan family business was an Ancient Amazon...lol

Ancient Amazon!  Hahaha.  TSJ's business is a conglomerate/ chaebol model.

Ari_Lee:

Plus, lets you know that he's always watching, so it's not stalking.... I would like it like Xiao Yao does. lol

Omg yes, I can’t stand it when they say he’s stalking her. XY likes it when he follows her and if he didn’t she’d probably throw another tantrum at him. The other ships don’t understand because she isn’t super girly with the other two guys. It’s only with Jung that she becomes more feminine she likes his attention

Jing reminds me of the nice guy we took for granted and didn’t realize he was a gem until we got  with the wrong guy that didn’t treat us right 😂 

Kali_01:

Jing reminds me of the nice guy we took for granted and didn’t realize he was a gem until we got  with the wrong guy that didn’t treat us right 😂 

Agree.

Kali_01:

I can say I have had a CX (not blood related, just in case jajajaja)  and a XL... No Jing in my life. lol

Ari_Lee:

I can say I have had a CX (not blood related, just in case jajajaja)  and a XL... No Jing in my life. lol

Better than nothing like me.  

mparthur:

Better than nothing like me.  

I will give you my experiences... I don't want them, Jajajaja

Ari_Lee:

I will give you my experiences... I don't want them, Jajajaja

At least you have had the experience and known how they were alike!

mparthur:

At least you have had the experience and known how they were alike!

The question is it better to have love and lost than never to have loved at all 

Kali_01:

The question is it better to have love and lost than never to have loved at all 

Not easy for others but as a human being, we ought to try romance and if it works out, good.  Otherwise, there are two options: try it again or abandon it.