Kali_01:

https://x.com/myremedy26/status/1691909916842246462?s=46&t=aH-LfpJ49lSmyIpD0HM2Sw I miss his YSQ days, life was simple for YSQ and WXL

Nice clip....

Noush:

Now that S-1 is all aired, I hear about how amazing was the last 10 episodes. I liked them all. Each episode had at least one interesting theme for me. I think the last 10 episodes had more mixed scenes, specially fighting scenes. I enjoyed those too, but its love stories are more special to me; unique, profound and engaging. 

I love all the relationships among the characters.

mparthur:

The funny thing is we have witnessed how Xiao Yao raised Ma Zi and Chuan Zi with Lao Mu's help so we have an idea what her children will turn out to be.  And the atmosphere in the household.  A happy and responsible family with Xiao Yao being the bad cop and TSJ - the good cop like Lao Mu.

Jajajaja, yes.  Plus, we know TSJ will be a good father... part 2. Lol

Dashmount20:

Tsj was so happy when he was YSQ. kyaa...

I know!!!😭😭😭

it's sad that xy and tsj went through life and death together and still broke up

Noush:

honestly, I don't want to see XL's death with all those arrows and hope it is a part of the deleted scenes. I don't have the heart for it! They should let the viewer's imagination make his end. I love both XY's love stories with Jing and XL. I also wish they give us a bit more of XY's wedding and after scenes, We need some recovery time after all the crying modes:))

Can someone share how's YaoJing getting married in the novel, link pls. Can't wait to know their happy ending finally

Hi YaoJing loves! new here but I read the whole thread, took me 2 days! Hahaha blessed to have found this. Been looking for a review for YaoJing and I'm so happy I didn't give up. Hah

Some of my confusions abt the drama and rel'ships have been at least addressed and I was comforted with the flow of discussions here. I can use some when I reach my limit to slap those toxic comments at least once coz boy they just can't give our poor Jing a break, esp with the last eps released. 

Btw, Tencent Video YT channel did redeem that part by releasing a better version with bgm, his thoughts on the screen, more focused angle... ~That means the dismayed fans did make an impact? 

Also, Glad that some vloggers have been uploading TSJ-XY highlights and even did better with the cherry blossom arc with throwback and bgm like the one I shared here. Some baby vloggers have been posting clips of SQ/TSJ before and after breakup (which DW really made so unbearable to watch🤧) 

Have u seen WeTV channel released a compilation of eps 3-39 as they've uploaded eps 1-2 in full already, unfortunately I'm not allowed to post the link here, maybe I need to upgrade this acct? Lol

Let me know ur insights😅 thanks!

kjxy:

Have u seen WeTV channel released a compilation of eps 3-39 as they've uploaded eps 1-2 in full already, unfortunately I'm not allowed to post the link here, maybe I need to upgrade this acct? Lol

Let me know ur insights😅 thanks!

Welcome to our YaoJing thread! This is a nice escape when the main discussion page starts hating on Jing. I’m not sure what wetv video you are talking about? Is it on YouTube? 

luluchandra:

Can someone share how's YaoJing getting married in the novel, link pls. Can't wait to know their happy ending finally

https://mydramalist.com/discussions/lost-you-forever/110385-book-novel-translation

YaoJing ship BTS to brighten up your day!

Enjoy! 🤩

230817 #YangZi’s VLOG on set of #LostYouForever

YZ: who is this mysterious person under the umbrella
YZ: wow, its Shi Qi, what happened to your face?
#DengWei: i got hit
YZ: who hit you?
DW: you guess
YZ: say hi to everyone
DW 👋
YZ: you rest, i won’t bother you any longer - bye-bye, see you later

💜💜💜

https://twitter.com/zimiyangzi/status/1692074710727573980?t=2oQCwTSBQlYIHRfxndbL9Q&s=19

@Kali_01 yes on YouTube, 

I can't quote --

@HisSmile yes saw that bts! They so cuteeee!  There was also the braiding of Deng Wei's hair by Yang Zi, that was after I think their scene where XY took Jing inside her room after he got drenched standing outside and he talked abt his grandma and being the clan leader... I think she purposely played with his hair so he can get out of his TSJ role and it lightened his mood. ^^ 

Also regarding the WeTV app that 'send love' thing there, someone pulled the YL cp up by a hundred, just wow... and that acct topped the contributors list beating the YXuan cp. And Deng Wei's TSJ was taken over by JCT's XL by around 0.1 on Vlinkage 

I was just astonished I feel like sharing here, I think Yaojing cp fans are still on the moving on stage? so the hype decreased...just my thoughts anyway haha

His Smile:

YaoJing ship BTS to brighten up your day!

Enjoy! 🤩

230817 #YangZi’s VLOG on set of #LostYouForever

YZ: who is this mysterious person under the umbrella
YZ: wow, its Shi Qi, what happened to your face?
#DengWei: i got hit
YZ: who hit you?
DW: you guess
YZ: say hi to everyone
DW 👋
YZ: you rest, i won’t bother you any longer - bye-bye, see you later

💜💜💜

https://twitter.com/zimiyangzi/status/1692074710727573980?t=2oQCwTSBQlYIHRfxndbL9Q&s=19

🥰🥰 that's adorable