Antinh85:
Does anyone know if they release the updated version of the cherry blossom scene?

I haven't seen anything related to that. 

Antinh85:
I remember this part of the novel as well. what a witch!  I don't know why they didn't made this clear in the drama for people to understand. Jing was really in a bind. The worst part is that her brother never got any punishment for it from the grandma. That made him even more proud of himself. I never get people like Hou. I understand he was heartbroken to know the truth but it wasn't Jing's fault. The people he should have been mad at were the elders. To pick on the little one made him be less than dirt in my eyes. YY and him deserved each other. She actually went along with his plans. I wish she was tortured more when she met her end. I didn't feel any sympathy for her. 

FFYY's fate was sealed the moment she fell for Hou thinking he was Jing. She made her choices and any suffering was what she deserved. I don't feel sympathy for Hou or her. 

When Hou learned the truth he was already an adult, but he converted the grief he felt into misplaced hate for Jing, who always treated him right. It's sad, for Jing, that Hou couldn't let go of that  even at the end. 

I wonder if they will show FFYY like they depict her in the book after the punishment.

Kaseh Esmiralda:

Poor Jing. Nobody love him. And it really sad when his family is the biggest betrayers. Only Xiaoyao sincerely love him from the start. thats why he rather to die when he thought Xiaoyao died before this.

That's why he refused to leave Wen Xiao Liu in Qing Shui Town.  He knew XY's face was a fake one but he couldn't see her real face.  If he let her go, he'd never be able to see her again.

The line was so touching.  Imagine you'll never see the person you love forever.  Living will just be a chore, not an enjoyment anymore.

I just finished the novel. it's incredible.

and now something is very clear to me. XY loved jing way more than XL and certainly in different ways. her reaction to jing's death was so violent and so extreme even for griefing a life partner when her reaction to XL's death is mourning a dear friend.

Dramaqueen:

and now something is very clear to me. XY loved jing way more than XL and certainly in different ways. her reaction to jing's death was so violent and so extreme even for griefing a life partner when her reaction to XL's death is mourning a dear friend.

that's why the love you forever title meant yaojing and miss you forever meant yaoliu.still some people wanted to argue? 

Xiao An:

that's why the love you forever title meant yaojing and miss you forever meant yaoliu.still some people wanted to argue? 

People are literally writing fanfiction atp. It couldn't be any clearer in the novel. and tbh the drama did a good job as well. She only feels like an actual woman with jing. her love of jing is way different than her love for XL. 

If there is someone to rival her love for jing it's CX . who imo she loved the most . In the sense that she would have always put him above the rest. Before discovereing he killed jing that is.

This is from my unbiased perspective as a reader regarding Xiao Liu's feelings for the three main leads:

1. Cang Xuan - brotherly affection. The kind of love and loyalty you bestow on your family.

2. Jing - deep romantic love. You accept every flaw in that person. The only person who can hurt you the most.  The only person you're willing to die for. Your one true love.

3. XL - Attachment for a very special friend who did not progress into more than friend status. Will always have a special place in your heart.

Dramaqueen:

I agree. Her reaction to both deaths are completely different. XL and CX were still around and she had no will to live, let alone do any of the things she enjoyed doing and it wasn't surprising  because we already had a preview of it when they broke up, but it still broke my heart.

Xiao An:

Some people just want to believe what they want to believe. XY loved all of them and they all loved her, but her reaction to even the break up should have been enough. I hope S2 airs and they show her heartbreak and denial well. 

Dramaqueen:

People are literally writing fanfiction atp. It couldn't be any clearer he novel. and tbh the drama did a good job as well. She only feels like an actual woman with jing. her love of jing is way different than her love for XL. 

If there is someone to rival her love for jing it's CX . who imo she loved the most . In the since that she would have always put him above the rest. Before discovereing he killed jing that is.

Yep, she still forgave CX, but she didn't want to live afterwards. That part was so heartbreaking.

His Smile:

This is from my unbiased perspective as a reader regarding Xiao Liu's feelings for the three main leads:

1. Cang Xuan - brotherly affection. The kind of love and loyalty you bestow on your family.

2. Jing - deep romantic love. You accept every flaw in that person. The only person who can hurt you the most.  The only person you're willing to die for. Your one true love.

3. XL - Attachment for a very special friend who did not progress into more than friend status. Will always have a special place in your heart.

I agree, that's how I saw it too.  And besides XL knowing he couldn't give her the life she wanted, he also knew how deep her love for Jing was because he experienced it too because of the bug.

Ari_Lee:

I agree, that's how I saw it too.  And besides XL knowing he couldn't give her the life she wanted, he also knew how deep her love for Jing was because he experienced it too because of the bug.

XL knew that it's really impossible for the two of them to be together so he just hid his feelings deep inside him. If he pursued XY it will only turn into tragedy just like what happened to XY mom and dad's love story. They're simply not meant to be. 

His Smile:

XL knew that it's really impossible for the two of them to be together so he just hid his feelings deep inside him. If he pursued XY it will only turn into tragedy just like what happened to XY mom and dad's love story. They're simply not meant to be. 

Exactly.

Jing looks so majestic and beautiful at the clan succession ceremony.

And the comments about the grandmother are cracking me up.

In conclusion, her love for Jing is deeper because she experienced everything with him: love, passion, jealousy, heartache, longing, sorrow, and happiness. You can't simply say she loves XL more if she has not gone beyond a romantic relationship with him. If she did not experience everything with him as a lover,

The author did not make what they had to progress more than that of a special friendship.

Ari_Lee:

Jing looks so majestic and beautiful at the clan succession ceremony.

And the comments about the grandmother are cracking me up.

What are the comments? lol

His Smile:

In conclusion, her love for Jing is deeper because she experienced everything with him: love, passion, jealousy, heartache, longing, sorrow, and happiness. You can't simply say she loves XL more if they did not go beyond a romantic relationship with him. If she did not experience everything with him as a lover,

The author did not make what they had to progress more than that of a special friendship.

XL simply doesn't want XY to feel loneliness.  In Episode 4, XY confesses that she is fear of loneliness, so she won't mind a brief happiness although she will live longer than  her 'family' in Qing Shui Town.

His Smile:

What are the comments? lol

At the ceremony, that she doesn't look exhausted now. That she should just die.

When she spit up blood, someone said something like "she can even spit up blood on cue". Everyone hates her.