kjxy:

@Kali_01 yes on YouTube, just realized Jing has less exposure on those trailers...

I can't quote --

Which videos?

I like Jing. Now I'm reading the novel. already at chapter 24. I love Jing more in novel version. The story and narrative is more detail in novel that make me love this guy even more!

When people keep talking Jing is like 2nd option for XY because XL push her away, actually IT'S NOT LIKE THAT! There is dialog that XY clarify when CX said, if he is Jing, he will kill FYY for XY... and XY reply that she will leave Jing if he doing like that. She choose Jing because his attitude is different then any other man. If Jing do like CX, what different then? She said she just ordinary woman who wanted companion for the rest of her life and only a guy like Jing can make her dream come true.

So, yeah ... even 100 man come to approach her, Jing still no 1 in her heart. That's why it's hard for XY to move on after the break up.

Wait till you reach the later chapters?

I like torturing myself...lol

https://youtube.com/shorts/3qIDCmm0nks?feature=share

Ari_Lee:

Wait till you reach the later chapters?

I like torturing myself...lol

https://youtube.com/shorts/3qIDCmm0nks?feature=share

NOOO!!! I'm not ready ? ? ? 

Need to prepare my heart. 

Kaseh Esmiralda:

NOOO!!! I'm not ready ? ? ? 

Need to prepare my heart. 

Even after reading the novel before that aired, I wasn't ready.?

Ari_Lee:

same. No matter how many times i read it, watching still makes me cry lol

Ari_Lee:

Even already watch the drama until CX become king. I know the novel is more detail and deep. I already crying for cherry blossom assasination chapter and Jing wake up after 37 years coma. That part is so tragic make me crying even already know the spoiler.

Kali_01:

same. No matter how many times i read it, watching still makes me cry lol

Kaseh Esmiralda:

Even already watch the drama until CX become king. I know the novel is more detail and deep. I already crying for cherry blossom assasination chapter and Jing wake up after 37 years coma. That part is so tragic make me crying even already know the spoiler.

???We keep torturing ourselves.?

@Ari Lee: I was just curious how the trailers from episodes 3-39 can reflect S1 and the various characters, i guess I just saw it differently when I watched the complied trailers... (Nevermind ?)

kjxy:

@Ari Lee: I was just curious how the trailers from episodes 3-39 can reflect S1 and the various characters, i guess I just saw it differently when I watched the complied trailers... (Nevermind ?)

Ah... I thought there were new videos *grabby hands*???

I can't quote too bad.

This waiting for S2 is like torture for Yaojing babies. A lot have been changing cp, I won't wonder if they keep voicing out wanting to change the ending coz this can make some yaojing babies believe xl is the better choice, poor Jing, subject of criticism again... my heart bleeds for him. ?

https://x.com/dw_luwenxuan/status/1546009715628421120?s=46&t=aH-LfpJ49lSmyIpD0HM2Sw Some reuters of yaojing while filming (might contain spoilers because some should be for s2 )

kjxy:

I can't quote too bad.

This waiting for S2 is like torture for Yaojing babies. A lot have been changing cp, I won't wonder if they keep voicing out wanting to change the ending coz this can make some yaojing babies believe xl is the better choice, poor Jing, subject of criticism again... my heart bleeds for him. ?

They already filming so hard to change the ending. I think they will stick with real ending. I don't see how it possible to follow audience preference. If they change end game with XL, many scene they need to change and shoot again. 

Kaseh Esmiralda:

They already filming so hard to change the ending. I think they will stick with real ending. I don't see how it possible to follow audience preference. If they change end game with XL, many scene they need to change and shoot again. 

Ending will remain the same.  XL dies.

I can't really remember in the drama, but in the novel the grandmother knew the whole time Hou was the one who hurt Jing and she makes him swear a blood oath that he will never try to hurt him again.

JIng is a better person that I am... My grandmother scratched my favorite doll's eyes because I refused to give it to her when I was 4 and she was dead to me then. Jajajajaja