Ari_Lee:

I can't really remember in the drama, but in the novel the grandmother knew the whole time Hou was the one who hurt Jing and she makes him swear a blood oath that he will never try to hurt him again.

JIng is a better person that I am... My grandmother scratched my favorite doll's eyes because I refused to give it to her when I was 4 and she was dead to me then. Jajajajaja

Barely remembered my grandma because I was only four when she died.

last year a video leaked where XY was holding jing's hand and in other hand she was holding the doll which XL gaves her and wears the hair accessory given by Xuan  so they are following the novel's ending of course

Xiao An:

last year a video leaked where XY was holding jing's hand and in other hand she was holding the doll which XL gaves her and wears the hair accessory given by Xuan  so they are following the novel's ending of course

Wonderful.

Ari_Lee:

I can't really remember in the drama, but in the novel the grandmother knew the whole time Hou was the one who hurt Jing and she makes him swear a blood oath that he will never try to hurt him again.

JIng is a better person that I am... My grandmother scratched my favorite doll's eyes because I refused to give it to her when I was 4 and she was dead to me then. Jajajajaja

Really??? I'm even more hate his granny now! His life as Tushan Jing really mess up. Let he become Ye shiqi back!

Yes I saw this! Glad it aligns with the novel - hope they don’t cut out all the eps in S2

Xiao An:

last year a video leaked where XY was holding jing's hand and in other hand she was holding the doll which XL gaves her and wears the hair accessory given by Xuan  so they are following the novel's ending of course

Great!

Kaseh Esmiralda:

Really??? I'm even more hate his granny now! His life as Tushan Jing really mess up. Let he become Ye shiqi back!

She never loved him as a person, or as her grandson. He was always a pawn to keep the stability of the clan. 

Ari_Lee:

Great!

She never loved him as a person, or as her grandson. He was always a pawn to keep the stability of the clan. 

A clan leader is not an individual, he acts for the clan's interest.  So, this is how TSJ was brought up until he went through the bad experience and met XY.  

She treated him like a human being regardless of his social status.  That's her best feature.

The novel basically says if you want a status, these are the sacrifices.  Accept the reality or leave the status quo.  

mparthur:

A clan leader is not an individual, he acts for the clan's interest.  So, this is how TSJ was brought up until he went through the bad experience and met XY.  

She treated him like a human being regardless of his social status.  That's her best feature.

The novel basically says if you want a status, these are the sacrifices.  Accept the reality or leave the status quo.  

I don't disagree that a clan leader is more than an individual and has to make difficult decisions in order for the clan, and its members, to keep prospering. I still don't feel like she loved him. Maybe they had different interactions when he was a child or before he was left for dead, but it seems like he never went against her before he came back. 

Ari_Lee:

Great!

Poor Jing. Nobody love him. And it really sad when his family is the biggest betrayers. Only Xiaoyao sincerely love him from the start. thats why he rather to die when he thought Xiaoyao died before this.

Kaseh Esmiralda:

Poor Jing. Nobody love him. And it really sad when his family is the biggest betrayers. Only Xiaoyao sincerely love him from the start. thats why he rather to die when he thought Xiaoyao died before this.

You're right. I think that was why he loved XY so much. She didn't care about his physical scars and loved him for who he is. I don't think he would have fallen as deep if it wasn't for the abuse.

Does anyone know if they release the updated version of the cherry blossom scene?

kjxy:

I can't quote too bad.

This waiting for S2 is like torture for Yaojing babies. A lot have been changing cp, I won't wonder if they keep voicing out wanting to change the ending coz this can make some yaojing babies believe xl is the better choice, poor Jing, subject of criticism again... my heart bleeds for him. ?

Only heartbreak awaits them. Even XL is pushing Jing to be with Xiao Yao. He knows he cannot be with her. He knows Jing is innocent since he knew his "sister" is having an affair with Hou. 

His Smile:

Only heartbreak awaits them. Even XL is pushing Jing to be with Xiao Yao. He knows he cannot be with her. He knows Jing is innocent since he knew his "sister" is having an affair with Hou. 

Can I just say, probably for the second time, how much I love your profile gif...lol

Ari_Lee:

He is pure hearted. That's how he is. hahahaha

Ari_Lee:

Can I just say, probably for the second time, how much I love your profile gif...lol

Thanks! I like Deng Wei sweet smile. It makes me smile even when I'm tired from work. lol

Ari_Lee:

I remember this part of the novel as well. what a witch!  I don't know why they didn't made this clear in the drama for people to understand. Jing was really in a bind. The worst part is that her brother never got any punishment for it from the grandma. That made him even more proud of himself. I never get people like Hou. I understand he was heartbroken to know the truth but it wasn't Jing's fault. The people he should have been mad at were the elders. To pick on the little one made him be less than dirt in my eyes. YY and him deserved each other. She actually went along with his plans. I wish she was tortured more when she met her end. I didn't feel any sympathy for her.