Kali_01:

I can't wait to watch their h!6 with eng subs, i was using google translate to understand it lol there's a part that made my heartache for DW. When they were playing with the blocks i think they are supposed to ask YZ/XY questions to get her to say their name as the answer and TJC/XL asked who would you choose to teach you how to dance and she chose TJC/XL. I felt sad for DW since I know his history of having to give up his dream of dancing because of his injury.

She probably has to choose TCJ because he is known to be a pop singer and  dancer unlike DW who was unable to completely pursue his dream of becoming a full pledge professional classic dancer.  

I remember during their press conference event, YZ was urging DW to dance but he shyly declined her.

Here is the link to the LYF episode for Hello Saturday. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6Oneuo_LME

Enjoy!!!

Deng Wei bids a temporary goodbye to Tu Shan Jing.

"See you next time"

"Parting is not the way alone, so I'll say goodbye first."

"Thinking about the finale tomorrow,
I still feel a little reluctant. I am very happy
that Tu Shanjing is liked by so many people".

https://weibo.com/p/10080883aa926f82891af27541099b155a8828/super_index#_loginLayer_1692629731958

I'm going to miss my gentle, handsome fox. I don't think we will see S2 sooner than we expect it. 🥺

His Smile:

Deng Wei bids a temporary goodbye to Tu Shan Jing.

"See you next time"

"Parting is not the way alone, so I'll say goodbye first."

"Thinking about the finale tomorrow,
I still feel a little reluctant. I am very happy
that Tu Shanjing is liked by so many people".

https://weibo.com/p/10080883aa926f82891af27541099b155a8828/super_index#_loginLayer_1692629731958

I'm going to miss my gentle, handsome fox. I don't think we will see S2 sooner than we expect it. 🥺

Damn those airing rules.😐

Ari_Lee:

Damn those airing rules.😐

Yeah, I shouldn't have started this series if I knew about those new airing rules. I feel sepanx now. 

His Smile:

Yeah, I shouldn't have started this series if I knew about those new airing rules. I feel sepanx now. 

Sepanx? Separation anxiety?

I also thought they could air one after another like LLTG, IS, and BW last year. They keep making those stupid rules.

Ari_Lee:

Sepanx? Separation anxiety?

I also thought they could air one after another like LLTG, IS, and BW last year. They keep making those stupid rules.

Yeah, separation anxiety. I just want to see Jing happy again, but I guess I have to say good bye to the character with no idea when I'll be seeing how his love story with Xiao Yao ends on my screen lol. 

Ari_Lee:

I hope so too.  

https://youtube.com/shorts/ozLm0Samy_E?feature=share

DW looks so majestic with his costumes in this clip. To me, his costume design in LYF is very average if not bad for his figures and height. Very plain that makes him even look more unimportant and passive. While XL and CX costumes are really designed well just right for the actors and characters. I should say his costume at the clinic wasn't bad.

His Smile:

Yeah, separation anxiety. I just want to see Jing happy again, but I guess I have to say good bye to the character with no idea when I'll be seeing how his love story with Xiao Yao ends on my screen lol. 

I want to see the rest of the story play out also. I haven't gone a single day without watching a clip. Hopefully, the withdrawal symptoms will end soon.

Noush:

DW looks so majestic with his costumes in this clip. To me, his costume design in LYF is very average if not bad for his figures and height. Very plain that makes him even look more unimportant and passive. While XL and CX costumes are really designed well just right for the actors and characters. I should say his costume at the clinic wasn't bad.

He does look majestic. I love when he wears the furs on LYF.

Noush:

Actually, in most of the comments on Weibo that I read, they prefer to see him in plain color because, according to them, his features shine more. 

Personally, when he wears pastel colors, he looks really harmless and loveable. Then he made my ovaries explode when he was garbed in a black robe. He looks very intimidating and handsome. He is what I call a chameleon when it comes to wearing costumes.

His Smile:

Actually, in most of the comments on Weibo that I read, they prefer to see him in plain color because, according to them, his features shine more. 

Personally, when he wears pastel colors, he looks really harmless and loveable. Then he made my ovaries explode when he was garbed in a black robe. He looks very intimidating and handsome. He is what I call a chameleon when it comes to wearing costumes.

Jajajajaja... DW the cause of ovaries exploding across the globe. 😂😂😂

Is the Legend of ChongZi really that bad? Lol

Ari_Lee:

I want to see the rest of the story play out also. I haven't gone a single day without watching a clip. Hopefully, the withdrawal symptoms will end soon.

I have been looking at weibo posts about him these past few days after I finished the drama.  There is really a lot of good stuff about him, and people admire how he is very different from other actors because he is very authentic. 

His Smile:

I have been looking at weibo posts about him these past few days after I finished the drama.  There is really a lot of good stuff about him, and people admire how he is very different from other actors because he is very authentic. 

Yet there are those who call him stuck up because of how he carries himself which I honestly love.

Ari_Lee:

Yet there are those who call him stuck up because of how he carries himself which I honestly love.

I hope he won't lose his authenticity; that is what I admire most about him.