Ari_Lee:

Jajajajaja... DW the cause of ovaries exploding across the globe. ???

Is the Legend of ChongZi really that bad? Lol

If that drama is really that bad, maybe I'll just watch his scenes that are uploaded on youtube. 

His Smile:

I hope he won't lose his authenticity; that is what I admire most about him. 

Same.

I'm confused by this review: https://mydramalist.com/profile/fujisaku/reviews/298447

His Smile:

If that drama is really that bad, maybe I'll just watch his scenes that are uploaded on youtube. 

I finished Miss the dragon and I can already see improvement in his acting from then to LYF and he hasn't had many roles in between, so I think he will only get better with time.

Unrelated, I'm also watching Who Rules the World and I find the Male lead a bore.

Ari_Lee:

I finished Miss the dragon and I can already see improvement in his acting from then to LYF and he hasn't had many roles in between, so I think he will only get better with time.

Unrelated, I'm also watching Who Rules the World and I find the Male lead a bore.

YY, the male lead did not have that much good chemistry with Lusi, so I understand if you find it boring. I actually dropped it two episodes before the finale because I found out about the ending. I felt my time was wasted.

Ari_Lee:

yes,the scriptwriting,editing,makeup was bad to me

Xiao An:

yes,the scriptwriting,editing,makeup was bad to me

Okay, thank you.

Ari_Lee:

I was able to watch the first arc because of Gao Han and Deng Wei then after that I only watched scenes with Deng Wei lol the drama itself was nonsense to me after the first arc 

His Smile:

I hope he won't lose his authenticity; that is what I admire most about him. 

Authentic? You mean  he doesn't try to act like somebody else on variety shows?

Kali_01:

I was able to watch the first arc because of Gao Han and Deng Wei then after that I only watched scenes with Deng Wei lol the drama itself was nonsense to me after the first arc 

I'll just watch clips as I find them then. ??

Kali_01:

I dropped it after I became bored with the FL.  She's not as enticing as a FL in a C-drama.  She's boring.  I also dropped Love Me Seven Times because of her.  The ML is fine but the FL?  A disappointment.

mparthur:

I dropped it after I became bored with the FL.  She's not as enticing as a FL in a C-drama.  She's boring.  I also dropped Love Me Seven Times because of her.  The ML is fine but the FL?  A disappointment.

I  watched like 20 minutes of the first episode of  LY7T and wasn't fascinated by it. I'm also watching Who Rules the world and the male lead is boring . I'm glad for the Legend of Z, otherwise I wouldn't be watching anything that I like right now.

Ari_Lee:

I  watched like 20 minutes of the first episode of  LY7T and wasn't fascinated by it. I'm also watching Who Rules the world and the male lead is boring . I'm glad for the Legend of Z, otherwise I wouldn't be watching anything that I like right now.

LoZ is hilarious.  It's a sleeper hit as I was not anticipating it to be awesome because of FSF's previous drama, Shining For You, which is not good at all.

I tend to drop FSF and JT's dramas in the past but this one is they are both excellent.

Ari_Lee:

I  watched like 20 minutes of the first episode of  LY7T and wasn't fascinated by it. I'm also watching Who Rules the world and the male lead is boring . I'm glad for the Legend of Z, otherwise I wouldn't be watching anything that I like right now.

I haven’t been able to move on to another drama yet ? 

mparthur:

I dropped it after I became bored with the FL.  She's not as enticing as a FL in a C-drama.  She's boring.  I also dropped Love Me Seven Times because of her.  The ML is fine but the FL?  A disappointment.

Yes I agree

Ari_Lee:

He does look majestic. I love when he wears the furs on LYF.

Me too, his fur one is my favorite.