nathsketch:

I can't seem to be able to quote. Does anyone know why?

I think if it’s too long it won’t you quote ?

Kali_01:

I think if it’s too long it won’t you quote ?

Let me see if it works...

Oooh it's working! Thank you!

@Kali_01 

Lol not sure why I can’t quote on longer notes here but I agree, XY herself is someone who needs a lot of emotional/mental healing. Technically, she isn’t someone who would have the capacity to give her healthy self in a relationship. We critique the MLs but FL has her flaws. She is a very self aware person tho, and perhaps because of that, she knows that it takes someone with a kind, patient and empathetic heart to love her for her beauty and scars. Same with her love for TSJ - this is a relationship that ended up working out where they healed each other. Ofc, with the push of CX and XL for paving that way for that to happen

nathsketch:

AH, you explained it perfectly and the more I read and learn about all this, the more I love XL. The unfairness of it all just drives me insane.

I agree they did now I need to rewatch it and give XL a fair chance.  

peng-peng:
I agree they did now I need to rewatch it and give XL a fair chance. 

peng-peng you've made my day!

AH :

peng-peng you've made my day!

You made me see things I really did not even consider.

1 question to book readers:  did TSJ even confronted his grand mother when he realised that she had laced his soup with some drug ?  I was very angry that he did not in the drama 

peng-peng:
You made me see things I really did not even consider.

I am so curious to know which things!

peng-peng:
1 question to book readers:  did TSJ even confronted his grand mother when he realised that she had laced his soup with some drug ?  I was very angry that he did not in the drama

The reader learns about YY's pregnancy when XY learns about it, and learns that it was the Grand Madam who trapped TSJ when TSJ tells XY about it. The novel doesn't show those scenes (or the aftermath) first-hand. So the reader only knows what TSJ told XY (and he doesn't mention confronting his grandmother):

Jing’s hands were clenched into a fist and he was filled with rage, but then he released it “My Grandmother set up the trap.” His dearest family tricking him left him nowhere to turn to release his rage. Xiao Yao was astonished “It was the Grand Madam.”

Jing curled over in pain and put his hands on his face “Yi Yang told me that she just wanted to be my wife. If I wanted to I could kill her. In that instant I really wanted to kill her, but I wanted to kill myself more... I escaped from her room and ran to Zhi Yi. I didn’t dare go see you and instead hid in the Li Jie tribe gambling den and drank myself into a stupor. Ten days later the owner kicked me out back to Little Zhu Rong’s residence when I learned that you had long left for Gao Xing.”

Xiao Yao thought and realized this was why Jing was so strange and didn’t contact her while she was gone. Jing said “I wanted to find the chance to tell you this but you rushed to make medicine for Grandmother and I never got the chance. After you were done, before I could tell you, Yi Yang fainted... Xiao Yao, I’m sorry!”

luluchandra:

https://youtube.com/shorts/iuqk8cubj9I?si=TR97dvWuErMRGrza

Omg look at the way DW walk and greet fan ?????

I watched this earlier. The way he raises his eyebrow...lol

@luluchandra: about Wei Wei walking and greeting fans (sorry I can't quote and can't share links atm, else I would've shared a lot we can go over while waiting S2?)

Thanks for sharing!???? I miss us sharing these ones coz we've already talked lots about TSJ, XY, YaoJing since this thread started and I love it, I love it here! So while "patiently" waiting for S2, imma back read my fave discussions time and again. hahaha 

@Ari_Lee: omg I didn't notice that? was looking at the way he walks? 

kjxy:

@Ari_Lee: omg I didn't notice that? was looking at the way he walks? 

Did you melt? Jajaja

@Ari_Lee: actually, how I wish I was there!??

kjxy:

@Ari_Lee: actually, how I wish I was there!??

Jajajaja