We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
 peng-peng:

She was kind of embarrassed  about this. I was really glad she was but I could not help finding her kind of hypocrite because her really identity makes Shi Qi not an option for her anymore. 

Maybe bcoz at that time she was willing to be Wen Xiaoliu forever and dont want to go back being XY. She could not help get mad and shooed him away first bcoz she was afraid of being left behind again. She says sorry at Jing for not telling him about her real identity later on. But actually at first I kinda felt weird about her being mad at him when she was also hiding her real identity? But I felt that deep inside she wants to be with him forever that time and was disappointed with herself that she hopes someone will stay with her when everyone will eventually abandon her. She was actually mad at herself for hoping.

peng-peng:

She was kind of embarrassed  about this. I was really glad she was but I could not help finding her kind of hypocrite because her really identity makes Shi Qi not an option for her anymore. 

I think at that time she did not think she would go back being princess, so do not think she needs to tell him because she herself could not change back into women form. Not even realizing he knows it. 

But I can't just help thinking she's jealous because of his engagement. (my mind working way?) He hadn't confessed his feeling at the time yet . lol 

Winny Aye:

I think at that time she did not think she would go back being princess, so do not think she needs to tell him because she herself could not change back into women form. Not even realizing he knows it. 

But I can't just help thinking she's jealous because of his engagement. (my mind working way?) He hadn't confessed his feeling at the time yet . lol 

Hahha yes I feel like her girly side was mad for multiple reasons. One is bcoz she's jealous because he have a fiancee? and also 2 maids.

I have seen people complainig thay XY forgave her cousin too quickly for having killed Jing. I myself thought as much and was very angry at this until I realised that she did what TSJ  did towards Hou. 

This is a big development for XY thanks to TSJ in my opinion. I could be wrong.

I love the part in the book where she explain to CX how Jing saved her. 

Jing had brought so much changes into her. This is  often  overlooked compared to her archery training and being able to breath under water. 

In youtube I have seen comments saying Jing  is her life partner and XL her soul mate.  For me after reading the novel translation, I see Jin as being both her soul mate and life partner and XL her other soul mate. 

TinaL:

Lol I went and they  were talking about peng-peng's interpretation of XL character. I'm confused as to why they think he/she is mad or jealous since it's just a simple analysis from peng-peng's point of view lol

I appreciate XL as well. I am not jealous about what he brought to XY. Each ML did what they  could for her. I just think that what he did is glossed over thanks to the writter. 

Also do they need to check here to have topics to discuss?  No hate from me towards XL. I am too old to do this over a fictional character. 

peng-peng:

In youtube I have seen comments saying Jing  is her life partner and XL her soul mate.  For me after reading the novel translation, I see Jin as being both her soul mate and life partner and XL her other soul mate. 

Jing is both soul mate(twin flame) and life partner . I haven't read novel yet.  But I am very spoiled. ?

Winny Aye:

Jing is both soul mate(twin flame) and life partner . I haven't read novel yet.  But I am very spoiled. ?

I think XL is her twin flame, Jing is her soulmate and life partner. ( I had to look up when twin flame is ?) and it fits XL more I think.

“twin flames are two separate beings that used to be one. Just like the name says, it's a flame that is split in two. You're one flame, and the other flame is a person with whom you feel a strong synergy and connection. There could be a powerful emotional pull that draws you together. After all, it’s your other half. However, both flames need to be awakened in order to experience the other. If not, then there is always a sense of “should’ve,” “could’ve,” and “would’ve.” Contrary to popular belief, a twin flame doesn’t have to be someone you love romantically. Instead, it could be someone with whom you share a close karmic, soulful, deep connection.”

A soul mate is more like a companion that you feel comfortable with at all times. You may have similar beliefs, experiences, or sentiments, or you may not. There are no rules for what a soul mate looks like or feels like, it’s just something you decide based on the magnetic pull that you feel towards each other. our soul mate can also be our life partner. At that time, the relationship between the partners is deeply spiritual, intellectual and emotional. They learn their life lessons together. And they stay together because they found that they meet each other's needs on every possible level.

To put it another way, your twin flame is part of your soul, while your soul mate is someone your soul feels at home with. A twin flame teaches you something about yourself, while a soulmate supports you as a friend, lover, or confidant.

Thought this was interesting to share lol 

@Kali_01 

To put it another way, your twin flame is part of your soul, while your soul mate is someone your soul feels at home with. A twin flame teaches you something about yourself, while a soulmate supports you as a friend, lover, or confidant.

It's different from what I have heard before. I always thought Twin Flame has to be romantic life partner. well guess im wrong. Whatever , my man is end game still according to novel. ?❤ 

While waiting for s2 I can only keep rereading the novel to imagine what will happen next ? I’m just scared of what scenes they might cut though I’m trying not to think of that as well 

I was thinking lately whether I should read the novel. Because I see some reviews and comments saying that in the Novel, Xiao Yao loves XL more than Jing although she choose to stay with Jing? Because she fainted when she learnt of XL death. They compare it drama, it's only Jing that she's shy around with, feel sort jealousy and get mad without reason and sort of very hurt when she learnt Jing need to take responsibility of Ffyy. I want to know if that's true. I should not have any problem with that.
However, it would betray my YaoJing feelings from S1. Because I was rewatching and I notice that yep romance feelings only come when Xiao Yao is with Jing. Or I am blind my own shipping? I mean her feelings for the other two men are strong. But in term of man and women love(husband&wife), I think Jing is number one for her. That's how I honestly feel.

Winny Aye:
Because I see some reviews and comments saying that in the Novel, Xiao Yao loves XL more than Jing

I suggest you read the novel. She ONLY fainted when XL died. Her reaction to an event regarding Jing was much stronger and raw.  

Today I'm feeling appreciative of how XY and TSJ each manage to end the cycle of violence and generational trauma in their families. 

XY's parents chose to stay loyal to their respective sides in a war, and it caused both of them, and XY, huge amounts of suffering. In XY's story, XY, her family members, XL himself, and I'd even say the author, don't let XY make the same mistake. She chooses a man who isn't an enemy. A man who is kind and gentle and who can ultimately put her first. A man who won't die on the battlefield and leave her behind. A man who is happy to live a peaceful and mundane life with her. 

TSJ's family strife stems from the fact that Hou is not his mother's son, but TSJ's mother is still forced to raise Hou and she ends up treating him horribly. TSJ chooses to take a child (an innocent child) born of his brother (who tortured him horribly and tried to kill him) and his wife (who tried to kill him, drugged him, made him believe that she raped him, tricked him into thinking the child was his, forced him into marrying her, and caused both him and XY an immense amount of pain) and decides to protect that child and raise him as his own even after discovering the truth. And he shows Hou and YY an unbelievable amount of mercy.  

Both of them easily could've fallen into the same traps as their parents and perpetuated the same cycles of suffering. But they didn't! That might make their ending less dramatic, but it's still a very satisfying triumph. 

Winny Aye:
I was thinking lately whether I should read the novel. Because I see some reviews and comments saying that in the Novel, Xiao Yao loves XL more than Jing although she choose to stay with Jing?

Go for it! 1.As y said it's just "some comments", so you'll be able to read by yourself TH proper words on those inter-actions2. Not true, for me she have different tonalities/colors palette of feelings for each ML.3.She always (mostly) in S2/part that follow in novel annoys both CX and XL with her care/feelings for Jing then other way around :).