We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
 Ari_Lee:

Will we all be there with pompoms on airing date? lol

Yes ? we’ll just move home to the other drama page 

Kali_01:

From what I heard he is a villain with no redeeming qualities that is madly in love with the FL ? I think that rumor/melon was debunked already lol 

Haha now this will be interesting - I’d love to see this! Is she his only loveline? I heard ppl comparing the 3 MLs in that drama to Lost you forever because there is a nice guy in there too. I assume FL ends up with 1st ML?

ah haha debunked - wonder who the Dai Lu Wa is paired with

Ari_Lee:

He got a letter video too! He's the only one dressed like the actual character, right?

Him dessing for  the part makes it feel so authentic.  I love it and love him for this. 

Ari_Lee:

I suggest you read the novel. She ONLY fainted when XL died. Her reaction to an event regarding Jing was much stronger and raw.  

Exactly that. She only fainted when XL died . Thank you soooo much. I said the same thing to myself when I read the part.  

peng-peng:

Exactly that. She only fainted when XL died . Thank you soooo much. I said the same thing to myself when I read the part.  

It baffles me how they can say the opposite. I am not going to take away that yes, she was sad and she mourned XL, but when Jing died... I couldn't stop crying and it wasn't because he died, it was because of her reaction immediately after she found out and the years  that passed.  She didn't even want to live. 

Kali_01:

Yes ? we’ll just move home to the other drama page 

We will have to name the page : "Cha Shuo Xun: The "We Can Fix Him" Fan CLub" Jajajajaja

His Smile:

She is so jealous of his two servants. lol!

She is...lol

peng-peng:

Him dessing for  the part makes it feel so authentic.  I love it and love him for this. 

Yes! It felt like I was watching a scene from the drama instead of an extra. 

I am hoping that them doing all of this to keep us in this fever dream is because the drama will air in the 4th quarter and not a whole year from now.

TinaL:

https://twitter.com/LittleDodoli/status/1696461734062829999?t=D14XwTCxQGMSN5x0JGx3jw&s=19

This got me screaming why would they say that ??

I don't know if I will cry or laugh. What a dark humor??

His Smile:

Sharing another angle of Deng Wei's forcing the FL to marry his character while he smiles menacingly at her. https://m.weibo.cn/status/4940190088435089?jumpfrom=weibocom 

Nice. I want to see him in a different character? This looks like a 360° flip of his character as YSQ/TSJ.

Winny Aye:

I was thinking lately whether I should read the novel. Because I see some reviews and comments saying that in the Novel, Xiao Yao loves XL more than Jing although she choose to stay with Jing? Because she fainted when she learnt of XL death. They compare it drama, it's only Jing that she's shy around with, feel sort jealousy and get mad without reason and sort of very hurt when she learnt Jing need to take responsibility of Ffyy. I want to know if that's true. I should not have any problem with that.
However, it would betray my YaoJing feelings from S1. Because I was rewatching and I notice that yep romance feelings only come when Xiao Yao is with Jing. Or I am blind my own shipping? I mean her feelings for the other two men are strong. But in term of man and women love(husband&wife), I think Jing is number one for her. That's how I honestly feel.

You should read the novel for yourself. As from my understanding XY's heart romantically only belong to Jing even in the novel. She is also devoted  and will always come back to him.

I am thankful for whoever did this fanart and post it here. ❤❤❤❤❤

@Pammy

You should read the novel for yourself. As from my understanding XY's heart romantically only belong to Jing even in the novel. She is also devoted  and will always come back to him.

It's from this site right . 

https://www.novelupdates.com/series/lost-you-forever/

Winny Aye:

That’s the most beautiful photo of them ever!!!

Winny Aye:

What a stunningly beautiful fan art ?