We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.

Does anyone know the release date of The Legend of Rosy Clouds?

ChunTian:

Does anyone know the release date of The Legend of Rosy Clouds?

They're still shooting some of the scenes, so probably next year.

Kali_01:

re-watching their sweet scenes, I wish they showed his face in this why only the back of his head lol XY was so happy with Jing  during these months.

I really hate the editing department of LYF.  They always missed showcasing some of the emotions on Jing's face during sweet scenes like this.

Kali_01:

re-watching their sweet scenes, I wish they showed his face in this why only the back of his head lol XY was so happy with Jing  during these months.

Wishlist: If only they filmed a sweet kiss here to close the scene. That would be so romantic and perfect. ??

How can you hate Tu Shan Jing when he is so beautiful, even when he wears rags every day in Qingshiui Town. 

His Smile:
How can you hate Tu Shan Jing when he is so beautiful, even when he wears rags every day in Qingshiui Town. 

Perfect ?. Beauty inside out. Can't dim it! 

His Smile:
They're still shooting some of the scenes, so probably next year.

Ok, thanks! I guess all the Jing supporters will move to The Legend of Rosy Clouds MDL page in 2024. LOL

ChunTian:

Ok, thanks! I guess all the Jing supporters will move to The Legend of Rosy Clouds MDL page in 2024. LOL

Yeah. As a matter of fact, his offcam moment in The Legend of Rosy Clouds was the talk of the town yesterday on weibo.

i love how he looks at her here lol

His Smile:

Yeah. As a matter of fact, his offcam moment in The Legend of Rosy Clouds was the talk of the town yesterday on weibo.

What was the offcam moment? 

YSQ is adorable and TSJ is dignifiedly handsome ❤️ . I keep reading that TSJ/Yaojing have less scenes in season 2, I wish they spare some time for some of Yaojing sweetness

Love these instax photos from the LYF group. 

ChunTian:

What was the offcam moment? 

This one.

His Smile:
This one.

Ahhh....thanks.

Yes, I watched it on replay those few scenes. He looks so good. ?

bebe:

YSQ is adorable and TSJ is dignifiedly handsome ❤️ . I keep reading that TSJ/Yaojing have less scenes in season 2, I wish they spare some time for some of Yaojing sweetness

There should be a few cute scenes for yaojing in s2, especially when he proposes! i heard s2 might be just 21 episodes so i think everything will happen pretty quick. I just pray they don't cut  yaojing/Jing scenes