We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
 Winny Aye:

@Pammy

You should read the novel for yourself. As from my understanding XY's heart romantically only belong to Jing even in the novel. She is also devoted  and will always come back to him.

It's from this site right . 

https://www.novelupdates.com/series/lost-you-forever/

Yes, you can read from that one.

still cannot move on from here at all... Im rewatching.. reading novel now Koala Playground. Im on chapter 5. long way to go.
and I start to think about why I ship YaoJing ultimately  and no other ship. 

Well, the reasons

Flattered feelings

Stolen Kiss, (the way she kissed his cheek remember!)

know their own feelings
they are both selfless people (although she acts more fierce than him)
cannot live without each other
a balanced romantic union 

I can understand why they fell in her. She gave him a new life he appreciated more. And look after him. And he look after her. I think he appreciated her kindness. And she is attracted by his charm (foxy charm?). Moreover, they both give a very home feel which leads to devoting. But yep I can also see deep passion within.

I cannot ship XY with CX in romantic way because he's too doomed.

I cannot ship XY with XL because I have mixed feelings for this character. Not in a bad way. Although I don't like how his character sort of show romanticize abuser type and looks quite controling. And I thought if its real life , he may had killed us already. But it's not the way to watch this drama. So yep I change perspective to see him in different way. (I need to watch more bad boy tropes?). I kind of enjoy his scenes later on. His chemistry with XY is really good too. The way he looks at her like want to eat up her whole body. He really liked this woman (tomboy).  I like this scene where he put his silver hair on WXL bed. (indicating this person is mine?) YSQ is so jealous that he exchanged the bed with new one. heeheehe ❤(CX is too late in this love game i guess tsk).
But then I still cannot understand on why he loves XY so much later on as to give her his lives and blood. I think it looks more fictional than her relationship with the other two men.  I cannot feel it to heart But i have already come up with his character theory for the plot though. But not gonna discuss here because this is YaoJing thread. 

Someone started a thread and they are all bashing TSJ in the comments again. *sighs*

https://mydramalist.com/44985-lost-you-forever#comment-14430457

TSJ  = Nice guy in the real world. And these folks who bash TSJ are probably the same ones who wonder where are all the good guys after they get used and dumped by cool bad boys. Sure, cool bad boys are not necessarily guys with a bad heart, but they are not able to love their partners properly.

Looking at it positively, that leaves the good guys like TSJ to folks like us who appreciate coming home to a nice, stable, loving guy, right? ?????

ChunTian:

Someone started a thread and they are all bashing TSJ in the comments again. *sighs*

TSJ  = Nice guy in the real world. And these folks who bash TSJ are probably the same ones who wonder where are all the good guys after they get used and dumped by cool bad boys. Sure, cool bad boys are not necessarily guys with a bad heart, but they are not able to love their partners properly.

Looking at it positively, that leaves the good guys like TSJ to folks like us who appreciate coming home to a nice, stable, loving guy, right? ?????

I kinda got used to it. They were bashing him way worse back then but a lot with accounts came out to put some sense into their comments. So the slander kinda laid off. I usually ignore their thread or sometimes comment back from time to time. Reason why I stay at this thread is for my peace of mind. Similar accounts again, I can already name them.?

Pammy:
I kinda got used to it. They were bashing him way worse back then but a lot with accounts came out to put some sense into their comments.

Wow...that bad huh. I sometimes wonder if these folks who bash TSJ are teenagers with no real world experience. They seem to think that the world is a wonderland of sparkles and unicorns and candy dispensing machines spewing out free candies for all. 

I love how the author makes it so real, not some fluffy romantic nonsense found in romance novels. In the real world, there is family stuff to deal with, life throws you a curve ball (eg. planning to buy a house and suddenly lost one's job and could not afford the house anymore etc ) That is what happened to TSJ and XY, ? happened to them. It's not that TSJ intentionally and maliciously lying to XY. 

Yeah, usually ignore such trolls too. But their comments are really ?.

ChunTian:

It's endless, people will keep saying what they want about Jing and XL lol it's better to stay from toxic environments, we watch dramas for entertainment not to give us a nosebleed from arguing with people about fictional characters

Btw TSJ supporters in this thread.

I saw a voting contest and Deng Wei is in it.  He was #3 previously but dropped to #4. Voting rules are that you can vote one time per actor per day.  Vote and show some love to Deng Wei?

https://www.toutoupiao.com/Vote/62059 

And while at it, drop Deng Wei a ❤️ on his MDL actor page if you have not done so.                                           He only has 776 ❤️ currently. 

https://mydramalist.com/people/52211-deng-wei 

MsDurian:

It's endless, people will keep saying what they want about Jing and XL lol it's better to stay from toxic environments, we watch dramas for entertainment not to give us a nosebleed from arguing with people about fictional characters

Just saw your commentary in the main chat. I totally agree with you. Nicely put! ??

MsDurian:

No amount of bashing will change the fact that XY is in love with TSJ and married him when he died. She end up getting what she wanted with him. 

Pammy:

I kinda got used to it. They were bashing him way worse back then but a lot with accounts came out to put some sense into their comments. So the slander kinda laid off. I usually ignore their thread or sometimes comment back from time to time. Reason why I stay at this thread is for my peace of mind. Similar accounts again, I can already name them.?

same me too, this thread is definitely for our peace of mind. the more they hate Jing the more I love him honestly lol 

I like both Jing and XL, but based on XY's criteria, Jing is definitely the better fit for XY as a life partner. 

And though XL shows his love for XY by his actions later on, I don't really fancy the way XL treats XY. The XL supporters say that he knew from the very beginning that XY is a girl, much faster than Jing realising XY is a girl blah blah blah. But that did not stop XL from whipping XY 40 times in the camp when they first met. How is it ok that he hits a girl like that and on their first meeting no less! XL is also violent towards XY depending on his mood, throwing her off Furball, suffocating her under the sea etc. Sheesh...At most he makes for a good lifelong friend, not life partner material imo. 

Call me biased, but Jing is the man...fox I vote for!!! LOL ?????

I am just feeling amused at their slander posts at this point.  I might even use some of them when it's my turn to justify Deng Wei in his next role as a villain... 

?

His Smile:

I am just feeling amused at their slander posts at this point.  I might even use some of them when it's my turn to justify Deng Wei in his next role as a villain... 

?

LOL...cheeky!!! But hey, why not right? ??

Ohhh...yes! I am so looking forward to DW's next drama. He looks so sizzling from the photos they released of him. Did you guys see this cute bts of him taken from the new drama? He was looking all cool until he touched the hot railing. Then he reverted back to his cute baby fox self.  ???

Can I volunteer to give him first aid? LOL ??

http://xhslink.com/x4nint

re-watching their sweet scenes, I wish they showed his face in this why only the back of his head lol XY was so happy with Jing  during these months.

His Smile:

?

Yes, we can get some ideas when we defend his upcoming villain character?