We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
 His Smile:

I am just feeling amused at their slander posts at this point.  I might even use some of them when it's my turn to justify Deng Wei in his next role as a villain... 

?

"And people this is why he turned into a villain!"??

ChunTian:

Someone started a thread and they are all bashing TSJ in the comments again. *sighs*

https://mydramalist.com/44985-lost-you-forever#comment-14430457

TSJ  = Nice guy in the real world. And these folks who bash TSJ are probably the same ones who wonder where are all the good guys after they get used and dumped by cool bad boys. Sure, cool bad boys are not necessarily guys with a bad heart, but they are not able to love their partners properly.

Looking at it positively, that leaves the good guys like TSJ to folks like us who appreciate coming home to a nice, stable, loving guy, right? ?????

That happens every few days... lol

Kali_01:

re-watching their sweet scenes, I wish they showed his face in this why only the back of his head lol XY was so happy with Jing  during these months.

Yes, the editing in some scenes leaves a lot to be desired.

Ari_Lee:

Hahaha, in his next lifetime, no one would dare call him useless anymore. He no longer has any kindness left in his soul.

Ari_Lee:

He was used and tormented from his past lives? And now he finally snap and became Cha Shuo Xun?

His Smile:

Hahaha, in his next lifetime, no one would dare call him useless anymore. He no longer has any kindness left in his soul.

He was done being selfless and became selfish and narcissistic instead?

Deng Wei earned an extra respect from me for playing the ruthless guy this time. 

Also, I'm starting to appreciate his bearded persona because his foxy eyes is more visible to me this way. 

This acting reminds me of watching slap & kiss romance in Lakorns. One of my guilty pleasures. 

Pammy:

Hahahaha suddenly the cool persona was gone?

????

His Smile:

Exactly!???

Pammy:

He was done being selfless and became selfish and narcissistic instead?

????

His Smile:

Deng Wei earned an extra respect from me for playing the ruthless guy this time. 

Also, I'm starting to appreciate his bearded persona because his foxy eyes is more visible to me this way. 

This acting reminds me of watching slap & kiss romance in Lakorns. One of my guilty pleasures. 

Damn! Hahhaa why is he so attractive tho? How can I root for the ML when he is this sexy?

Kali_01:

There should be a few cute scenes for yaojing in s2, especially when he proposes! i heard s2 might be just 21 episodes so i think everything will happen pretty quick. I just pray they don't cut  yaojing/Jing scenes

i am sure there will be scenes because they both get to get rid Tusang hou and ffyy. .and some other scenes. ..meeting her mom, etc..so yep..think positive ??

In S2, the one who should have the most parts is  CX. I think Jing and XL parts would be about equal because they are both missing from many chapters. 

I've said it a few times, but I'm going to say it again. I wish Jing had left Xiao Yao to burn in the orchard part and see how long it takes to bring her back if it can be done at all. ?

Ari_Lee:

I've said it a few times, but I'm going to say it again. I wish Jing had left Xiao Yao to burn in the orchard part and see how long it takes to bring her back if it can be done at all. ?

Noo..??? that won't be Jing ?

Winny Aye:

Noo..??? that won't be Jing ?

I know...lol But maybe it will get through some people that he was just as important in the whole situation. It's just me being petty.