We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.

I cannot help be annoyed when I see comments on youtube saying they wish the drama would change the book ending  to satisfy the fans. I am like which fans exactly?  Even if best scenario XY getting all the mens as husband will  also not work. 

Kali_01:

https://x.com/_lostyouforever/status/1696884057504641390?s=46&t=aH-LfpJ49lSmyIpD0HM2Sw They recut some scenes/cgi from ep 29/30 apparently 

I guess I'll have to watch it again. ?

peng-peng:

I cannot help be annoyed when I see comments on youtube saying they wish the drama would change the book ending  to satisfy the fans. I am like which fans exactly?  Even if best scenario XY getting all the mens as husband will  also not work. 

Exactly, which fans? ? Yes, a real reverse harem would never pass censorship, how dare women have more than 1 man!?! 

When I first started watching the show, I hadn't  even read the synopsis, since they are mostly full of nonsense here, but I was ready for her to end up with CX even if I didn't like it and I thought Jing was a better option because he was the first male lead and I was enjoying the story so I would just keep Jing in my heart for myself. ? But then I was told Jing was endgame and I was so happy. ?

peng-peng:

I cannot help be annoyed when I see comments on youtube saying they wish the drama would change the book ending  to satisfy the fans. I am like which fans exactly?  Even if best scenario XY getting all the mens as husband will  also not work. 

I guess common sense is not so common on that side because no matter how much they appeal for the drama to change its ending, it will never happen. lol!

Ari_Lee:
Yes, a real reverse harem would never pass censorship, how dare women have more than 1 man!?! 

Exactly. Only men can have a harem and women can't?  LOL

If we can have dramas of the Emperor / noblemen having so many concubines, we surely can have a drama of a princess having 4 husbands? Fair right?  LOL I think it would be a hilarious drama with all 4 of XY's men having such different personalities. I have seen some videos from fans who pieced together funny videos of a blissful family life of XY and her 4 husbands. So creative and so funny. 

Ari_Lee:

I guess I'll have to watch it again. ?

Exactly, which fans? ? Yes, a real reverse harem would never pass censorship, how dare women have more than 1 man!?! 

When I first started watching the show, I hadn't  even read the synopsis, since they are mostly full of nonsense here, but I was ready for her to end up with CX even if I didn't like it and I thought Jing was a better option because he was the first male lead and I was enjoying the story so I would just keep Jing in my heart for myself. ? But then I was told Jing was endgame and I was so happy. ?

I expected CX to be end game as well as it is always the normal. I am glad fox boy got the girl ?. I knew nothing about the story when I started watching.  ? won me  over when he put his hand to prevent the melting  wax to burn her.  

peng-peng:
? won me  over when he put his hand to prevent the melting  wax to burn her.  

Same!! How can people hate on such a sweet fox! 

peng-peng:

Funny thing is, it is always I need these dramas  to follow the books their adapted from,but suddenly when it comes to LYF it's okay for the drama not to follow the book? The hypocrisy from these fans ?

TinaL:

Funny thing is, it is always I need these dramas  to follow the books their adapted from,but suddenly when it comes to LYF it's okay for the drama not to follow the book? The hypocrisy from these fans ?

For me though, it is fine to do some changing to the story as long as it makes for core of the story. But better not follow some fans opinions which will kill off the story..!

Kali_01:

i love how he looks at her here lol

Yep THE SCENE 0.0

Kali_01:

i love how he looks at her here lol

--it backfired ?

(careful testing this fox ? ??) one of my faves! <3

Lemme add the script--

Xiao Liu (XY): 

"As a member of a prestigious family, even if you don't have a concubine, you must have a few stunning maids, right? Comparing the one inside with your maid, who is prettier? What kind of woman do you like? Is it the innocent type like a little white rabbit or the passionate type like the one inside?"

"Why are you blushing?"

"Do you also want to get married?"

*Shiqi slowly turned his head and met Xiao Liu's eyes, she backed out, *he smiled 

lmao #YaoJing 

ChunTian:

Btw TSJ supporters in this thread.

I saw a voting contest and Deng Wei is in it.  He was #3 previously but dropped to #4. Voting rules are that you can vote one time per actor per day.  Vote and show some love to Deng Wei?

https://www.toutoupiao.com/Vote/62059 

And while at it, drop Deng Wei a ❤️ on his MDL actor page if you have not done so.                                           He only has 776 ❤️ currently. 

https://mydramalist.com/people/52211-deng-wei 

Thanks for this! Voted. Will be a routine til its deadline??

Wow his mdl flowers sent has increased, amazing u guys!!?? 

(I'm so new here on mdl, will take some time to adjust lol) 

Ari_Lee:

It baffles me how they can say the opposite. I am not going to take away that yes, she was sad and she mourned XL, but when Jing died...   I couldn't stop crying and it wasn't because he died, it was because of her reaction immediately after she found it out and the years that passed. She didn't even want to live. 

We will have to name the page : "Cha Shuo Xun: The "We Can Fix Him" Fan CLub" Jajajajaja

I'm in for that new thread for DW's villain role! Lol pls update us on that Hahaha

just wanna share ^_^

https://twitter.com/llhellomoon/status/1696740138758570473?s=19

"character ... in the new series reached 51 million views. The red ribbon pierces my heart" (Google translate)

https://m.weibo.cn/search?containerid=231522type%3D1%26t%3D10%26q%3D%23%E9%82%93%E4%B8%BA%E6%96%B0%E5%89%A7%E7%9A%84%E4%BA%BA%E8%AE%BE%23&extparam=%23%E9%82%93%E4%B8%BA%E6%96%B0%E5%89%A7%E7%9A%84%E4%BA%BA%E8%AE%BE%23&luicode=10000011&lfid=100103type%3D61%26q%3D%23%E9%82%93%E4%B8%BA%E6%96%B0%E5%89%A7%E7%9A%84%E4%BA%BA%E8%AE%BE%23%26t%3D10

Today's reading 600k+ and keeps increasing ~

I think Wei Wei's hotness with his dark colored costume earlier plus his wavy hair and now his black and red wedding outfit (coz he's drop-dead gorgeous?) just increased the hype for his upcoming drama? Lmao ??