Pammy:

Their portrait with the heart signs tho? I saw similar drawings like this but in video on douyin, Jing says "JieJie" and twerks? I cannot with this fanarts.

Lmao "twerk" I cannot~

kjxy:

Lmao "twerk" I cannot~

It was in reference with his meme. Where Jing, XY, and CX are at the table. Jing stood up to pick the tail CX throw. He stood up from the table "sexily"?

Pammy:

Their portrait with the heart signs tho? I saw similar drawings like this but in video on douyin, Jing says "JieJie" and twerks? I cannot with this fanarts.

I saw that. He's also showing his abs. The YaoJing shippers are witty bunch. 

kjxy:

I love this, the details and all! ? That braid tho ?

Noticed who was the delivery person at the window?ahahahah

His Smile:

Yes, that one hahahaha

His Smile:

Sharing this here because it's so cute. 

Omo....YaoJing family ..❤❤❤ baby and the foxy too..❤❤❤

Pammy:

It was in reference with his meme. Where Jing, XY, and CX are at the table. Jing stood up to pick the tail CX throw. He stood up from the table "sexily"?

I remember now, thanks! Ahahahaha! didn't notice how he stood up that time lol but yes I saw some post about him like twerking (?), now I couldn't find, been scrolling twt and ig like crazy ?

His Smile:

Noticed who was the delivery person at the window?ahahahah

????

His Smile:

They are!!

that photo speaks volume, the best so far ? will have it for keeps lol 

Winny Aye:

Omo....YaoJing family ..❤❤❤ baby and the foxy too..❤❤❤

happy family right????? and with their baby having just a tail (for now?).  love this photo, we have lots to talk abt~

I'm stepping on enemy territory but I found these super cute Jing shorts on YouTube and wanted to share here :)

this last one is my favorite. *SWOONS* <3

K BYE ??‍♀️

Elise:

I'm stepping on enemy territory but I found these super cute Jing shorts on YouTube and wanted to share here :)

this last one is my favorite. *SWOONS* <3

K BYE ??‍♀️

These are all cute. THANKS!!!

kjxy:

happy family right????? and with their baby having just a tail (for now?).  love this photo, we have lots to talk abt~

Hahaha! There are a lot of hidden gems in that one single photo. Look at the portrait, it's YZs character introducing her bad boy boyfriend in her first sitcom and they changed it to Deng Wei instead. Lol!

Ari_Lee:

I find that comment odd also.

Same even when  he is giving her air under the sea 

His Smile:

Sharing this here because it's so cute. 

https://x.com/tlwbwk/status/1699671791697113279?s=46&t=aH-LfpJ49lSmyIpD0HM2Sw  The video that goes with this pic ?

AH :

You're welcome ^^

That quote from chapter 9 is XY speaking about the nine-tailed fox that kept her captive in a cage for 30 years. So no egg or fox form for her. I think maybe she mentioned the nest in the cage because it emphasizes that she was treated more like an animal than a person?

I included that quote because it references the nine-tailed fox identifying himself as a demon to XY, rather than a deity. And since he is likely related to TSJ (as TSJ confirmed), that tells us that TSJ is also likely at least part demon. 

Thanks, AH for the detailed info on Demons/Deities! I wonder if you could give some info on XL's side (kingdom) hierarchy and deities and demons relations.

In the very first deep conversations between XL and XY, XY criticizes him for following all those deities (Generals) who don't take him seriously ( positioning him high in ruling the kingdom)since he is a demon. That made XL so mad...with his red eyes.