Kali_01:

https://x.com/tlwbwk/status/1699671791697113279?s=46&t=aH-LfpJ49lSmyIpD0HM2Sw  The video that goes with this pic 😂

lol 🤣🤣🤣🤣🔥🔥❤️🦊

Elise:

I'm stepping on enemy territory but I found these super cute Jing shorts on YouTube and wanted to share here :)

this last one is my favorite. *SWOONS* <3

K BYE 🏃🏻‍♀️

😍😍🦊 Thanks so much good kind enemie💞🙏🥰

I do not know how people could say DW acting is not good. His scenes moved me a lot. Him crying when they broke up really  moved me. I actually had tears in my eyes.    He shows his emotions, feelings of longing  with his eyes just like the other ML.  Ooh well to each their own . 

peng-peng:

I do not kniw how people could say DW acting is not good. His scenes moved me a lot. Him crying when they broke up really  moved me. I actually had tears in my eyes.    He shows his emotions, feelings of longing  with his eyes just like the other ML.  Ooh well to each their own . 

I guess it's just their take..😏 Because im now completely seeing him TSJ...TSJ is Deng Wei🦊💞

peng-peng:

I do not kniw how people could say DW acting is not good. His scenes moved me a lot. Him crying when they broke up really  moved me. I actually had tears in my eyes.    He shows his emotions, feelings of longing  with his eyes just like the other ML.  Ooh well to each their own . 

Some people are blind. He really made us fall in love with his character, if he did not act well, we won't care about TSJ/SQ at all.

peng-peng:

Same here, I had tears rolling down my face during XY’s death scene,when Jing  found her & was crying. Also their breakup & when he dressed as ShiQi to the mountain & dropped the pouch she gave him,I felt soo sad. Normally I don’t care for emotional scenes but these ones made my heart ache for him.

Elise:

I'm stepping on enemy territory but I found these super cute Jing shorts on YouTube and wanted to share here :)

this last one is my favorite. *SWOONS* <3

K BYE 🏃🏻‍♀️

The last one is my favorite, it’s liked & saved in my playlist on YouTube 🤭

But can we talk about how ADORABLE Jing’s fox spirit is? It’s also witty & funny too. Especially with the scenes of Jing being in a coma & XY talking to him, XY sees the fox & it goes like oops don’t look at me like that and the scene where XY was combing his hair outside & the fox keeps telling her to look cos he’s awake, only for XY to look & Jing has closed his eyes again. XY threatens the fox & the fox is like smh I give up 😂😂.

Romans_Revenge:

But can we talk about how ADORABLE Jing’s fox spirit is? It’s also witty & funny too. Especially with the scenes of Jing being in a coma & XY talking to him, XY sees the fox & it goes like oops don’t look at me like that and the scene where XY was combing his hair outside & the fox keeps telling her to look cos he’s awake, only for XY to look & Jing has closed his eyes again. XY threatens the fox & the fox is like smh I give up ??.

His fox spirit is adorable and full emotions just like Jing. Hehehe

His Smile:

Hahaha! There are a lot of hidden gems in that one single photo. Look at the portrait, it's YZs character introducing her bad boy boyfriend in her first sitcom and they changed it to Deng Wei instead. Lol!

Ahahaha! Well, I was actually thinking about that part, so thanks!! 😂 Deng Wei's bad boy looks' effect lol

Noush:

Thanks, AH for the detailed info on Demons/Deities! I wonder if you could give some info on XL's side (kingdom) hierarchy and deities and demons relations.

In the very first deep conversations between XL and XY, XY criticizes him for following all those deities (Generals) who don't take him seriously ( positioning him high in ruling the kingdom)since he is a demon. That made XL so mad...with his red eyes.

You're welcome ^^

Would you mind posting this in the XL thread, just to keep this thread focused on TSJ? I'm travelling and might not respond right away, but I'll get to it when I have a chance. 

peng-peng:

I’m not an actor lol but I guess you could say that since he is newer to acting, he does have a ways to go as far as developing his acting, which I think is a fair statement.  For me, though, DW embodies TSJ’s gentleness and kindness, and it shows through effortlessly as a bright spot in an otherwise very dark and harsh world that is Dahuang. And I quite like his scenes with Yang Zi, such a pure and sweet love. But yes, as you say, to each their own.

kjxy:

Ahahaha! Well, I was actually thinking about that part, so thanks!! 😂 Deng Wei's bad boy looks' effect lol

Hahaha. The fanart is one of the best for having a lot of easter eggs like that. 

AH :

You're welcome ^^

Would you mind posting this in the XL thread, just to keep this thread focused on TSJ? I'm travelling and might not respond right away, but I'll get to it when I have a chance. 

Good suggestion! I did. 

His Smile:

Hahaha. The fanart is one of the best for having a lot of easter eggs like that. 

It is and is very fun really to talk about, a true yaojing shipper would very much relate to the details I believe ☺️💜  thanks so much for sharing! 

Imma share it with my friends once they're done with S1. 

I like how more and more people appreciate LYF regardless of who they root for coz the title itself is intriguing-- 'Lost You Forever' ~who's the "you?" (It was actually the primary reason that got me into LYF hahaha)