Sssnoopyyy:
Wow that makes more sense now! Gotta give it to the author for her writing style and the little nuances. Jing isn't weak at all! He can have a commanding presence,

Right? It's such a good way of showing us who TSJ is rather than telling us. 

He's perceptive enough to immediately understand the Yellow Emperor's intention with his cough. He stops saying what he was about to say, but Tong Hua lets us know that it's definitely not because he's intimidated. 

He is calm and patient, but also resolute when he stares back at the Yellow Emperor, making it clear, without having to say anything, that he's not going to back down. XY is going to get a response. 

But he also waits and lets the Yellow Emperor make the next move (which reminds me of their games of Go actually). And it pays off. After XY breaks the tension, the Yellow Emperor compromises. He doesn't back down and let TSJ tell XY about the war or try to tell her himself (since that would make for an even worse / messier situation), but he does tell XY to go to ZX to get her answer. That approach is also better for TSJ, so it was smart of him to wait. 

And on top of all that, Tong Hua also tells us that TSJ's aura is no less strong than the aura of an Emperor. And not just any Emperor. An Emperor who turned a minor god tribe into a kingdom that rivalled the two great kingdoms of the age, and then conquered one of them, all in one lifetime.  

I loved TSJ’s rapport with XY’s Grandfather in the novel, looking forward to seeing it in S2.

Sunbath12:

I loved TSJ’s rapport with XY’s Grandfather in the novel, looking forward to seeing it in S2.

Same! You can tell he approved of him. I hope they show the two playing Go in S2!

His Smile:

The answer to that is both. lol

Well I'm no better than you 

I just loved how jing teased XY in ch 38, when she asked about FL & the war that had broke out. Jing teased her by saying, you keep asking about FL, if one didn’t know better they’ll think you regret being a runaway bride. XY was blushing & flustered,which made Jing even tease her more in which XY replied, at first she thought people were being mean to Jing because he’s quick witted & sly but now she sees him to be the mean one lol hehe. Jing said so what’ll make me a nice guy then? How about I let you hit me once & XY was pouty & said no. Jing replied 2-3 times? Pouty XY said no. XY’s grandfather saw it all & found it amusing & sweet til he couldn’t hold back anymore & laughed out loud to make his presence known. XY told YE that Jing was being mean but Y.E. said Jing is doing it for a good reason, cos when he’s not here you’re bored but when he’s here you perk up again & get pouty. That was soo adorable ☺️.

Ugh just finished the book yesterday and now I feel like I need to reread it and rewatch S1 😭 

Sssnoopyyy:

Ugh just finished the book yesterday and now I feel like I need to reread it and rewatch S1 ? 

I liked it even more the second time I read it. It was better since I knew who everyone was and where things were going. And I picked up a ton of details that I missed the first time. 

AH :

I like it even more the second time I read it. It was better since I knew who everyone was and where things were going. And I picked up a ton of details that I missed the first time. 

I’m sure I missed little nuances so good to know you still enjoyed it the second time around!

Jing and Xiao Yao reincarnate to modern world in cowboy&girl look 😻😊 ....really want Deng Wei&Yan Zi again in modern drama.

Winny Aye:

Jing and Xiao Yao reincarnate to modern world in cowboy&girl look 😻😊 ....really want Deng Wei&Yan Zi again in modern drama.

Nice edit. They look good here. I saw this pic garnered many reacts in an fb page.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0SN4JTa2vdhfgxzix7ueJg1FzEubg9kN7zLCK83D9bFC2p2xpXRPM7wnvEcLYqA9Ul&id=100068514218935&mibextid=b06tZ0

Pammy:

Nice edit. They look good here. I saw this pic garnered many reacts in an fb page.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0SN4JTa2vdhfgxzix7ueJg1FzEubg9kN7zLCK83D9bFC2p2xpXRPM7wnvEcLYqA9Ul&id=100068514218935&mibextid=b06tZ0

I am happy how much people are loving YaoJing...😍💞

@Sssnoopyyy regarding ch 49, the mistake was him realizing CX/ZX did it because he thought Jing wasn’t powerful enough to protect XY. Even tho he was willing to let FL to marry her,he still wasn’t happy but at least she’ll be safer that way.

Also Jing realized CX was in love with XY, he probably found out when he asked for her hand in marriage & CX was acting weird(he did have his suspicions before that, but wasn’t sure). That’s why Jing told XY, CX thinking Jing wasn’t good enough was just part of the reason. Jing is very smart, he already knew everything even before he jumped off into the sea.

Sssnoopyyy:

Ugh just finished the book yesterday and now I feel like I need to reread it and rewatch S1 😭 

I think rereading is great it’s kind of like rewatching the drama because there will be details you missed the first time. 

Winny Aye:

I am happy how much people are loving YaoJing...😍💞

Yes😉 In this post too

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02XJqpEZ4w6n4o8fFAARgGkwQ5eQi7NrRxo1dsm2W3Bx1fq3qDwNp44f7gpzmyvzMYl&id=100044193111188&mibextid=b06tZ0

The fanmade pic you shared is really powerful🤩

Pammy:

Yes😉 In this post too

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02XJqpEZ4w6n4o8fFAARgGkwQ5eQi7NrRxo1dsm2W3Bx1fq3qDwNp44f7gpzmyvzMYl&id=100044193111188&mibextid=b06tZ0

The fanmade pic you shared is really powerful🤩

yes it has impact on me too..😍💞💞💞