cometawatcher:
@AH wished the drama showed his 9 tails more often. S1 only shown once.

As far as I can recall, TSJ's tails are only mentioned once in the whole novel - during his fight with Hou. Since they've already added a new scene showing them in S1, they might also add some new scenes with his tails in S2.

cometawatcher:
Thanks for the info on deities and demons.

You're welcome ^^

His Smile:

One of his best assets is his full lower lip. An indication that he can kiss good. hahaha

Lol omg ?, you’re gonna make me imagine things I’d do to his lower lip lmao byeeee???.

Now I dunno about y’all, but that steamy kiss in ep 28 is glued in my mind??. The way Jing grabbed XY’s neck,while he kissed her…well damn, every time I rewatch that scene I scream GOTDAMN THATS HOT! I need me a Jing in my life,cos such a man like that is a rare breed.

Winny Aye:

That scene lol...one of my fav scene of all time... I feel slyness from him???

Heck yeah he is, it pops up when you least expect it & that’s what makes him soo special. You can’t even read him nor know his next move. But the way he loves & cherishes XY… I’m jealous lol ?. I want a love like that

Romans_Revenge:

Now I dunno about y’all, but that steamy kiss in ep 28 is glued in my mind??. The way Jing grabbed XY’s neck,while he kissed her…well damn, every time I rewatch that scene I scream GOTDAMN THATS HOT! I need me a Jing in my life,cos such a man like that is a rare breed.

I'm not sure if you've read the novel but that kiss in novel was 10 times much spicier and better. 

Romans_Revenge:

Lol omg ?, you’re gonna make me imagine things I’d do to his lower lip lmao byeeee???.

Lmao are we now thirsting of Jing or deng wei ?

TinaL:

Lmao are we now thirsting of Jing or deng wei ?

The answer to that is both. lol

TinaL:

I'm not sure if you've read the novel but that kiss in novel was 10 times much spicier and better. 

Oh yeahhh too spicy,I even feel like a third wheel just reading it lmao. I know a lot of their intimate & spicy scenes weren’t in the drama but I hope they make good on that in S2.

His Smile:

The answer to that is both. lol

Tehehe definitely both, that mixture of innocence & wolf like attitude from him. Yup! I’m definitely sold & wouldn’t even look twice at any man ?.

In ch 38 

“Jing was about to respond when the Yellow Emperor coughed. Jing said nothing but directly stared back at the Yellow Emperor and didn't look cowed in the least. 

Xiao Yao stared at the Yellow Emperor and then at Jing and noticed for the first time that Jing's aura was not weaker than the Yellow Emperor at all. She suddenly jumped in front of the Yellow Emperor and blocked him from Jing before making a funny face "Grandfather, what's going on?"

"Girls, when you grow up you always side with your man!" The Yellow Emperor shook his head "What's going on? You go ask Zhuan Xu since neither Jing nor I want to be blamed for being loose lipped."

What is would the interpretation be for this scene when CY notices Jing’s aura was not weaker than the Yellow emperor reor? Why did she feel that she needed to block Jing?  I didn’t quite understand it. At first I thought if there was tension between them because of what CX was about to do? But that also didn’t make sense to me because the Yellow emperor gets along with Jing ?

Romans_Revenge:

Oh yeahhh too spicy,I even feel like a third wheel just reading it lmao. I know a lot of their intimate & spicy scenes weren’t in the drama but I hope they make good on that in S2.

We can only hope for more spicy scenes for YaoJing ??

@Kali_01 I think it’s because Jing wanted to tell her what ZX/CX was going to do but XY’s grandfather blocked him & Jing didn’t like that, since he doesn’t want to hide anything from XY. So he probably was angry & you know 9 tailed foxes are quite ferocious & strong when pissed.

Kali_01:
“Jing was about to respond when the Yellow Emperor coughed. Jing said nothing but directly stared back at the Yellow Emperor and didn't look cowed in the least.

Xiao Yao stared at the Yellow Emperor and then at Jing and noticed for the first time that Jing's aura was not weaker than the Yellow Emperor at all. She suddenly jumped in front of the Yellow Emperor and blocked him from Jing before making a funny face "Grandfather, what's going on?"

"Girls, when you grow up you always side with your man!" The Yellow Emperor shook his head "What's going on? You go ask Zhuan Xu since neither Jing nor I want to be blamed for being loose lipped."

What is would the interpretation be for this scene when CY notices Jing’s aura was not weaker than the Yellow emperor reor? Why did she feel that she needed to block Jing?  I didn’t quite understand it. At first I thought if there was tension between them because of what CX was about to do? But that also didn’t make sense to me because the Yellow emperor gets along with Jing ?

The Emperor knows things are going to go sideways when XY finds out about the war. He wants to avoid that for as long as possible, and when it can't be avoided he at least wants to minimize the consequences by having XY hear it directly from ZX rather than him or TSJ being the person who goes behind ZX's back and exposes what he's done to XY. He's trying to control the situation, and he's an Emperor who is used to getting his way.

But TSJ isn't going to lie to XY or withhold information from her just because someone else doesn't want him to. Even if that someone else is the Yellow Emperor. 

So they have a stare-off with neither one backing down. It's a relatively low-stakes battle of wills, but clearly there's a tension that XY wants to break. So she jumps between them and makes a funny face.

@AH and @ Romans_Revenge thank you! I get it now so there was really tension between them for a moment. 

Kali_01:

@AH and @ Romans_Revenge thank you! I get it now so there was really tension between them for a moment. 

Wow that makes more sense now! Gotta give it to the author for her writing style and the little nuances. Jing isn't weak at all! He can have a commanding presence, perhaps it’s the reason why the grandfather says it’s unfortunate and fortunate that Jing isn’t an ambitious person? I’m sure he would be the one ruling the world if he were