His Smile:

Deng Wei's first ever magazine cover. I'm so happy for him!

Winny Aye:

Deng Wei is very handsome 😍♥️🦊

Kali_01:

yes super excited for him 

to add the picture?

Yes I struggled for hrs to add his photo for Men's Uno😒😂 I wanted to add in our 'photo collection' here LOL coz I find it really charming and extra fresh 

Ananda Lone:

Yay! 😍😍😍 More and more blessings for him 💜

His Smile:

Yeah! I wish that more blessings will come surging his way. He deserves it!

Hope to see Wei Wei as the MC soonest as well🙏🥰

His Smile:

He is 10/10 in handsomeness and he's pretty talented too. What a great combo! 

yes true just like his recent Weibo post that got my brain exhausted lol

btw, some of his fans played with his hair color! 🤭 I like this one best🤭 I guess they missed seeing him with diff hair colors 😂

Winny Aye:

Jing and Xiao Yao reincarnate to modern world in cowboy&girl look 😻😊 ....really want Deng Wei&Yan Zi again in modern drama.

Pammy:

Nice edit. They look good here. I saw this pic garnered many reacts in an fb page.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0SN4JTa2vdhfgxzix7ueJg1FzEubg9kN7zLCK83D9bFC2p2xpXRPM7wnvEcLYqA9Ul&id=100068514218935&mibextid=b06tZ0

Winny Aye:

I am happy how much people are loving YaoJing...😍💞

Pammy:

Yes😉 In this post too

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02XJqpEZ4w6n4o8fFAARgGkwQ5eQi7NrRxo1dsm2W3Bx1fq3qDwNp44f7gpzmyvzMYl&id=100044193111188&mibextid=b06tZ0

The fanmade pic you shared is really powerful🤩

Winny Aye:

yes it has impact on me too..😍💞💞💞

I say we need a YaoJing modern drama asap!!!!😂😂 It's a struggle waiting for S2, so I hope talented pipz out there keep coming up with fan arts and fun edits! Just wow those reactions!!!😍

Romans_Revenge:

I just loved how jing teased XY in ch 38, when she asked about FL & the war that had broke out. Jing teased her by saying, you keep asking about FL, if one didn’t know better they’ll think you regret being a runaway bride. XY was blushing & flustered,which made Jing even tease her more in which XY replied, at first she thought people were being mean to Jing because he’s quick witted & sly but now she sees him to be the mean one lol hehe. Jing said so what’ll make me a nice guy then? How about I let you hit me once & XY was pouty & said no. Jing replied 2-3 times? Pouty XY said no. XY’s grandfather saw it all & found it amusing & sweet til he couldn’t hold back anymore & laughed out loud to make his presence known. XY told YE that Jing was being mean but Y.E. said Jing is doing it for a good reason, cos when he’s not here you’re bored but when he’s here you perk up again & get pouty. That was soo adorable ☺️.

When I read this part the first time, I had to slow down lol, my mind's already imagining how this scene would turn out in the drama 🥰so I've been looking forward to it😂,  but then ... not gonna expect much just in case~

cometawatcher:

Guys.. .was Xiao Yao song for Tsj or XL? Saw a post on FB saying that the song was for XL because he heard it first. Ive always thought it was xy song for Tsj. 

It was for Jing(more than one occasion). Even XY said it herself, the song she sang was dedicated to Jing, I’ve forgotten which chapter she said it. 

Romans_Revenge:
Guys.. .was Xiao Yao song for Tsj or XL? Saw a post on FB saying that the song was for XL because he heard it first. Ive always thought it was xy song for Tsj. 

I remember she sang it to him at least 3 times

1. fireworks scene

2. when they're playing the gu qin

3. when he was in coma and she was crushing his hair 

it's so odd to say it's for xl, she didn't even know him at that time, it's the same as seeing comments about her "kiss" with xl which was not a kiss because it was basically cpr and she wasn't even conscious ( those kinds of comments irks me )

Sharing this here because it's so cute. 

Kali_01:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8d7D4y7e0M&ab_channel=DWChannel

not sure if it's been shared but this interview with DW has eng subs

I love how he says he's not going to fight comments about his appearance. 

Kali_01:

1. fireworks scene

it's so odd to say it's for xl, she didn't even know him at that time, it's the same as seeing comments about her "kiss" with xl which was not a kiss because it was basically cpr and she wasn't even conscious ( those kinds of comments irks me )

I find that comment odd also.

Lol I find it funny how some people claim XL knew XY was a woman first, when it was actually Jing who found out first but never said anything for 6 years, until they were in the dragon prison. He fell for her,when she blushed at his body & that made him feel he’s STILL a man. Most women would’ve freaked out but XY didn’t care about that.

Ari_Lee:

I love how he says he's not going to fight comments about his appearance. 

I like how the interviewer told him not to leave us for 100 years. She must be a fan of his haha

Kali_01:

1. fireworks scene

Lol I just laughed & smh as such comments, cos why would she sing to XL when she clearly has feelings for Jing? She looked at him while she was singing & didn’t even look at FL. She even told Jing, the song was for him so I dunno where some people get that idea of it being dedicated to XL from? Lmao

His Smile:

Their portrait with the heart signs tho😂 I saw similar drawings like this but in video on douyin, Jing says "JieJie" and twerks😂 I cannot with this fanarts.

His Smile:

I love this, the details and all! 😍 That braid tho 🤣