Winny Aye:
I dont think  i will tell him to read novel after S1..ekkeke dont know..he's not novel reader..Im not going to spoil ...?

He's so good at drawing conclusions that it's like he read the novel itself.

Winny Aye:
Jing lightly kissed the corner of her lips and Xiao Yao closed her eyes not daring to move. Jing kissed the other corner of her lips and Xiao Yao still didn’t move until finally he gently kissed her entirely on the lips.

Deng Wei is so good at conveying this scene. My heart melts every time I replay this sweet kiss.

kjxy:
It's ok, personal matters first??. hahaha true, hard to get over it! ? yes, DW and DW related matters (TSJ & YaoJing) are enough to de-stress from work. Thanks for taking the time still to hang out on this thread (just as everyone here does?) 

We can never get enough of our YaoJing. I am looking forward to their many sweet scenes on and off camera, hahaha.

I love it when XL told XY earlier in the novel that, he won’t kill Jing if Hou asks him but will definitely kill Hou if Jing asks him.

Also when XY decided to accept XL 1 condition only for her to tell him,before I say anything, you’re not allowed to kill CX neither are you allowed to kill jing.

Lmao there's someone in the main comment section saying we're always playing victim card denying XY loves XL.... Are they for real, I had to laugh seeing that. 

TinaL:

Lmao there's someone in the main comment section saying we're always playing victim card denying XY loves XL.... Are they for real, I had to laugh seeing that. 

Lmao I saw that comment too & I just rolled my eyes ?. They can continue being delusional all the want,but it STILL won’t change the fact that XY & Jing are endgame. Yangzi has said it in multiple interviews & even press conference that XY & Jing love each other & they’re together in the end.

TinaL:

To be totally honest , when I watched the drama , I don't find any romance between XL and XY, ?, although there's something in XL's eyes.. I felt it sort of light attraction between them later on. I felt too vague about this love bugs stuffs.But when I read novel, theres more. But it's the one they both maturely rejected for good . I really this YaoLiu arc. They complain about our rejection in XL/XY romance but ..but ..they completely ignore YaoJing arc which exists since the begining. And yaojing is official couple for a reason. not anything leftover stuff. I understand about their ideal challenging ml. but aren't they missing something too?

Winny Aye:

To be totally honest , when I watched the drama , I don't find any romance between XL and XY, ?, although there's something in XL's eyes.. I felt it sort of light attraction between them later on. I felt too vague about this love bugs stuffs.But when I read novel, theres more. But it's the one they both maturely rejected for good . I really this YaoLiu arc. They complain about our rejection in XL/XY romance but ..but ..they completely ignore YaoJing arc which exists since the begining. And yaojing is official couple for a reason. not anything leftover stuff. I understand about their ideal challenging ml. but aren't they missing something too?

I have no issue with whatever crush/attraction xiao yao has for XL. It's just funny how they're so dead set on being blind to the fact that xiao yao whole heartedly loves jing. 

TinaL:

I just saw that...lol

It's the same person who always makes passive aggressive comments and I told them as much.  Jajaja

Romans_Revenge:

Lmao I saw that comment too & I just rolled my eyes ?. They can continue being delusional all the want,but it STILL won’t change the fact that XY & Jing are endgame. Yangzi has said it in multiple interviews & even press conference that XY & Jing love each other & they’re together in the end.

Well they call us delusional too?

To me, there’s definitely something there between XY and XL (or more specifically FFB), but I think both know it has no future as long as they remain “enemies”. But to deny what XY and TSJ have, I don’t get it either. It’s one thing if it works for you personally, but it’s another to deny what is either written or shown on screen. Just my thoughts.

TinaL:

I have no issue with whatever crush/attraction xiao yao has for XL. It's just funny how they're so dead set on being blind to the fact that xiao yao whole heartedly loves jing. 

Have there been a lot of comments of YaoJing shippers things like that?  I didn't see any recently, although I have been obsessing over My Journey to You lately. lol 

The ones I have see  comments like those from are the YaoLiu shippers towards Xiao Yao and Jing.  

TinaL:

Most YaoLiu fans or XL fans seem to ignore YaoJing love completely which to me is funny too. ? the fact is they completely cut it out...

Sunbath12:

To me, there’s definitely something there between XY and XL (or more specifically FFB), but I think both know it has no future as long as they remain “enemies”. But to deny what XY and TSJ have, I don’t get it either. It’s one thing if it works for you personally, but it’s another to deny what is either written or shown on screen. Just my thoughts.

I firmly believe there were definitely feelings there, but he never manned up to those feelings and he wouldn't let go of his "cause".

Ari_Lee:

I just saw that...lol

It's the same person who always makes passive aggressive comments and I told them as much.  Jajaja

Lol! Looks like  that person have one-sided beef with YaoJing shippers. ?

His Smile:

Lol! Looks like  that person have one-sided beef with YaoJing shippers. ?

Always, so I just commented because I couldn't find what they were referring to. They just mentioned Newton's third law, but without the original comment to see what prompted the reaction, I stand by my initial reply. lol

Ari_Lee:

I firmly believe there were definitely feelings there, but he never manned up to those feelings and he wouldn't let go of his "cause".

Yeah, exactly. It’s a painful and torturous thing to watch, as there’s always the “what if” between them. To have a relationship with someone, there has to be open communication. It’s such a sad story for XL, and I don’t understand him lol but I enjoy TJC’s interpretation of him, a lot of pathos. But as for XY and TSJ, they were able to talk and work through their issues together, which I enjoy reading about hopefully will watch soon in season 2! It’s obvious to me from the dialogue to performance to camera language that the two love each other deeply. It works for me. It brings me back to the sweet butterflies I felt when I first started seeing my husband lol