TinaL:

They always result to playing victim when called out... But whenever one of  them start attacking/calling  Jing names  in the comment section the others flock in agreeing with them and no one butt an eye. 

For real cos it’s pathetic at this point ??‍♀️, I can’t call XL names but they’ll keke in the comments calling Jing pathetic,weak etc. lmao when you put it in their face,they start zigzagging ??.

Romans_Revenge:
He/she accuses me of calling XY a blood atm & I said I don’t recall saying that, but even if I did…isn’t she tho? Doesn’t XL feed on her any chance he gets?

I wouldn't say so. XL was more of a "blood ATM" to XY. He gave her his essential blood every month for 37 years. So 444 times. And one more time in chapter 48. 

In the over one hundred years that XL and XY know each other, XL drinks XY's blood 13 times (unless you also count all the times he sucked the poison out of her blood after all of the times that he transfused his essential blood into her). 7 of those times are after XL is severely injured after saving XY from the whirlpool in chapter 43.

Twice in chapter 3. Once in chapter 4. Once in chapter 6. Once in chapter 17. Once on the beach in chapter 43, and a six times on the boat trip in chapter 43 after XY approaches XL and tells him to do so. And once in chapter 46. 

Winny Aye:
I just wanna add his understanding  society after he was humilated that the world is just mad and society is fake. That he doesn't want anything to with again. Its because of XY that he actually become TSJ again. 

This so much! His desire to protect XY and her companions in the clinic (the initial reason he returns to being TSJ) is portrayed very sweetly in the manhua. 

@AH the thing is I never said anything about blood atm, the person on the main comment section accuses me of saying that, so I got petty & poked the kitten lol.

@AH the thing is I never said anything about blood atm, the person on the main comment section accuses me of saying that, so I got petty & poked the kitten lol.

Romans_Revenge:

Lol just this XL fan making me a villain, cos I said the comment section has become cool again compared to before.  I explained why but you know,deaf ears & all lol. He/she accuses me of calling XY a blood atm & I said I don’t recall saying that, but even if I did…isn’t she tho? Doesn’t XL feed on her any chance he gets? Even she herself said it. I even added how people were tryna jump me in the comments the very first time I wrote I like jing more. Lmao hey I love being the villain so I’m good ☺️.

Please, let me disturb your stress-free safe haven for a second. That's not what happened and you know it. The comment section only becomes agitated when comments like yours pop up every now and then.

This was a recent comment of yours that riled up absolutely no one: "Tushan Jing-you’ll always have my heart, but I don’t want XY to poison me,so I’ll keep that in my heart lol." [sic] 

Why didn't this make people jump at you? Because you simply stated that you love Tushan Jing, made a little joke, and went on your way, just the same as we keep doing when we say that we love XL, without taking jabs at anyone. Sure, there's the occasional Jing is weak, useless, whatever, but that's becoming less and less frequent. Those people usually just come, troll a little, and go away to never come back. I already know that you guys are not big fans of jokes, so I'm not doing that anymore, not when it comes to Jing.

Winny, for example, comments there all the time, and no one "jumps her" when she says she prefers Jing. She writes in a sincere and cute way that upsets no one. Ari goes there too, and even laughs at my silly jokes. Tina, I'm still trying to win her over, even though I did try it with the puppy vs. kitty fight gif, but I guess it didn't work. I gotta keep trying.

You may not remember what you wrote back in August, but I do (it's terrible really, I have an eidetic memory and wish I didn't). You were referring to people who sympathize with XL as" blood ATMs", and something in the likes of "if you want to have your blood drained for him, that's on you". It had nothing to do with Xiao Yao the character. Is this your definition of showing appreciation for Jing? What does that have to do with stating that you like Jing more? Also the "pushing XL down your throat". Who's doing that to you? Why should you stop liking the character you like? And btw, no one is making you a villain and you didn't say the comment section has become cool again. You specifically said: "Hopefully this comment section has become less toxic".

So please, be fair.  The main comment section had indeed become less toxic lately. Not anymore.

Peace.

Romans_Revenge:
@AH the thing is I never said anything about blood atm

I'm not interested in getting involved in the back-and-forth between XL fans and TSJ fans. I was responding to the "…isn’t she tho? Doesn’t XL feed on her any chance he gets?" part of your comment in this thread. 

Edit: Just wanted to elaborate since my wording above was maybe a bit more blunt than I intended. There are character traits and aspects of their stories that I don't like about TSJ, XL and XY. All the characters really. But I love the story overall and the ending that each character got. And I appreciate the role each character plays, especially TSJ's role as her endgame and XL's role as something more complicated. That's what I'm interested in, so that's what I comment on. I consider myself to be more a fan of the story than a fan of TSJ or XL specifically. I generally avoid the comments that are about other things, like different fan groups, because they don't interest me the way the story does.

https://x.com/just_yuzupi/status/1703043322787537311?s=46

Guys look! Deng Wei still shooting while all smiles on set

https://x.com/just_yuzupi/status/1703047712894263431?s=46

Omg! Our villain gon die,but he looks hot while dying, makes me wanna jump & save him lmao ?.

AH :
There are character traits and aspects of their stories that I don't like about TSJ, XL and XY. All the characters really. But I love the story overall and the ending that each character got. And I appreciate the role each character plays, especially TSJ's role as her endgame and XL's role as something more complicated.

Me too, I like how complex the characters are, each have virtues and flaws.

But back to our main topic: any cute pictures anyone has to add? I'm still new to MDL and can't figure out how to share pictures.

TinaL:

Lmao there's someone in the main comment section saying we're always playing victim card denying XY loves XL.... Are they for real, I had to laugh seeing that. 

Lol same people who get excited and call simple mouth to mouth to get air a KISS.  Only in variety  show does the actress ( not XY ) choose TJC(not  XL ) and they all cry happy tears. That's the only place they will get fake HE.

Sorry I can't with them. ???

Sunbath12:
But back to our main topic: any cute pictures anyone has to add? I'm still new to MDL and can't figure out how to share pictures.

These are from the chapter of the manhua / webcomic I mentioned above, where TSJ explains to XY that he has to go back to being TSJ (as opposed to staying YSQ) because he wants to protect XY and the clinic crew.

Hou is the red fox, TSJ is the white fox, and the dolls are XY, Lao Mu, Ma Zi, and Chuan Zi.

Winny Aye:

To be fair, he has reasons enough. ..but but... as much as I saw YaoLiu fan comments.. they mock Jing for being too straight forward ..and like Jing has nothing much to lose blah blah...and that how XL love so  epic great blah blah...I m like ?  

None of them would act like their dear XL if in his position. They would all do what TSJ did. That's  why most of they keep saying  why did he not confess? Why ooh why? 

peng-peng:
people who get excited and call simple mouth to mouth to get air a KISS.

I agree that passing air underwater and actually kissing are different things.

But to be fair to anyone who refers to the air-passing scenes as kiss scenes, air-passing is sometimes described as kissing in the novel, at least according to Koala's translation.

-----

Chapter 26:

After some time, Xiao Yao felt the water pressure gently squeezing her. She held her breath until it was almost gone and she pointed to the surface to go up. Xiang Liu grabbed her hand and wouldn’t let her go up.

Xiao Yao furiously stared at him, was he trying to force her…..to do that?

Xiang Liu smiled and pulled Xiao Yao down with him deeper. Xiao Yao’s face was turning blue and white and her brain was fighting with itself – kiss or no kiss?

Back then it was because of her promise to Jing, but now it was all in the past and Jing was married. There was no reason for her to suffer for it anymore and risk her own life…. Xiao Yao made her decision and pulled on Xiang Liu’s arm and used it to propel her closer to him.

Xiang Liu stood in the water and smiled at her. Xiao Yao was embarrassed and frustrated and lowered her eyes because she didn’t dare look at him. Right as she was about to kiss Xiang Liu, he suddenly turned his head and avoided her kiss and then started laughing loudly.

Xiao Yao was so embarrassed she decided to just go die! She shook off his hand and didn’t swim upward but instead dove deeper.

Xiang Liu chased behind her and chuckled as he said, “Don’t suffocate yourself to death! Try breathing. I didn’t let you swim up, not because I wanted to force you to…..kiss me.” Xiang Liu’s laughter rang out again. “It’s because you don’t need to do that anymore.”

Xiao Yao tried breathing and it was just like when she put the fish amethyst in her mouth. She could breathe underwater like fish. Xiao Yao realized that when Xiang Liu gave her his essential soul blood, she gained some of his powers. From now on, she could be like the daughter of the sea and swim in the water in complete freedom.

Sunbath12:
Me too, I like how complex the characters are, each have virtues and flaws.

<3

Sunbath12:
I'm still new to MDL and can't figure out how to share pictures.

Are you on desktop Sunbath12? If so, you should see two rows of icons at the top of the text box for a new post in this thread. In the second row, the third icon is a landscape. If you click on that it will let you add links to pictures from other webpages and they will show up in your post like the webcomic images I posted above. 

AH :

These are from the chapter of the manhua / webcomic I mentioned above, where TSJ explains to XY that he has to go back to being TSJ (as opposed to staying YSQ) because he wants to protect XY and the clinic crew.

Hou is the red fox, TSJ is the white fox, and the dolls are XY, Lao Mu, Ma Zi, and Chuan Zi.

Cute! I may have to check out the manhua.