Sunbath12:

Cute! I may have to check out the manhua.

Here's a link: https://www.manhuazhan.com/comic/235019. That scene is from chapter 69.

Edit: Just a warning that it's not complete. 

I think there's also a translated version somewhere, but I don't have a link for it unfortunately. 

peng-peng:

None of them would act like their dear XL if in his position. They would all do what TSJ did. That's  why most of they keep saying  why did he not confess? Why ooh why? 

Well I prefer straight forward..heart and words have same meaning person ?

Sunbath12:

@AH: thanks!

You're welcome! ^^

AH :

I'm not interested in getting involved in the back-and-forth between XL fans and TSJ fans. I was responding to the "…isn’t she tho? Doesn’t XL feed on her any chance he gets?" part of your comment in this thread. 

Edit: Just wanted to elaborate since my wording above was maybe a bit more blunt than I intended. There are character traits and aspects of their stories that I don't like about TSJ, XL and XY. All the characters really. But I love the story overall and the ending that each character got. And I appreciate the role each character plays, especially TSJ's role as her endgame and XL's role as something more complicated. That's what I'm interested in, so that's what I comment on. I consider myself to be more a fan of the story than a fan of TSJ or XL specifically. I generally avoid the comments that are about other things, like different fan groups, because they don't interest me the way the story does.

I am on jing's ship..?? but i am also a fan of this story. I think the problem is that it has three leading male characters instead of only one complete ml. ..therefore, we might sometimes feel incomplete by one ml character even if you are cheering him . Because all three are vital. They are all flaws yet has merits. ..that's what make this story awesome/unique. ..some people get turn off by having several mls...lol if so they will miss unique story.

Although, I was afraid to read novel because I don't want to ruin my YaoJing feel by reading XY feelings for XL in the novel. It's not obvious in drama for me. But I read it. And I am happy I do enjoy it and not even minding YaoLiu romance as presented in story. I guess Tong Hua likes giving her fl options and can fall in love more than one time. I have only watched scarlet heart Kdrama which is adapted from her novel...fl there fall in love more than once too. What I like about YaoLiu is that their maturity in rejecting this romance. If they give in it won't be "lost you forever"  . As much as I wish that they confess each other but then accept life and move on, the story may not be heart wrenching as it is i guess.

My only wish is that,  by chances, more people get to enjoy YaoJing romance arc as the whole development is there. It definitly isn't the type where FL just lost the love of her life then she found comfort in another man and decide to stay with him. It isn't. She loved him since early on and their romance do have  this "meet, love, separate, united in the end" theory yet their bonding is simple and strong.  

AH :

These are from the chapter of the manhua / webcomic I mentioned above, where TSJ explains to XY that he has to go back to being TSJ (as opposed to staying YSQ) because he wants to protect XY and the clinic crew.

Hou is the red fox, TSJ is the white fox, and the dolls are XY, Lao Mu, Ma Zi, and Chuan Zi.

This is so sweet ?..yep i did check out manghwa but i found it incomplete so i just read novel. Koala translation 

Winny Aye:
I am on jing's ship..?? but i am also a fan of this story.

I didn't mean to imply that that fans of one character or another are not also fans of the story, only that I don't consider myself a fan of a particular character and I think most fans (especially fans who are invested in the romance) do.

If some people are "Team Jing" or "Team Xiang Liu" I'm off to the side on team "Drama writers, please make as few changes as possible when you adapt the novel for the drama." ^^

Winny Aye:
I think the problem is that it has three leading male characters instead of only one complete ml. ..therefore, we might sometimes feel incomplete by one ml character even if you are cheering him . Because all three are vital. They are all flaws yet has merits. ..that's what make this story awesome/unique. ..some people get turn off by having several mls...lol if so they will miss unique story.

Yes, I agree: the roles, virtues, and flaws of the male leads in this story are part of what makes it so awesome and unique.

Winny Aye:
Although, I was afraid to read novel because I don't want to ruin my YaoJing feel by reading XY feelings for XL in the novel. It's not obvious in drama for me. But I read it. And I am happy I do enjoy it and not even minding YaoLiu romance as presented in story.

In different ways, and to different degrees, I enjoyed pretty much all of the scenes that portrayed the love between XY and TSJ, XL and ZX. I never felt like her feelings for one character ruined my enjoyment of her feelings for another character. I'm glad you ended up also enjoying it ^^

Winny Aye:
I guess Tong Hua likes giving her fl options and can fall in love more than one time. I have only watched scarlet heart Kdrama which is adapted from her novel...fl there fall in love more than once too.

Sound of the Desert (which is also adapted from a Tong Hua novel) also has the FL fall in love with two different men, and she still has strong feelings for the first one after she falls in love with the second one. I'm okay with that type of story as long as the female lead doesn't have an affair or betray the person she chooses to be with.

Winny Aye:
What I like about YaoLiu is that their maturity in rejecting this romance.

I also appreciated this, especially given the relationship between the story in Once Promised and Lost You Forever. XY recognizing and avoiding a tragic ending meant that she was able to get the happy ending that her parents hoped for her. The type of ending they couldn't have.

Winny Aye:
My only wish is that,  by chances, more people get to enjoy YaoJing romance arc as the whole development is there. It definitly isn't the type where FL just lost the love of her life then she found comfort in another man and decide to stay with him. It isn't. She loved him since early on and their romance do have  this "meet, love, separate, united in the end" theory yet their bonding is simple and strong.  

I felt like it was easier to understand XY's feelings early on (when she was WXL) when I read the novel, because Tong Hua gives us a lot of insight into her thoughts and feelings (all those references to threads of longing in her heart!) in a way that is difficult to show on screen, especially when she kept trying to protect her heart by distancing herself from YSQ / TSJ.

Wait, DW’s character in TLORC is gonna croak in the end? That’s sad, is I don’t want him to die.

Romans_Revenge:

Wait, DW’s character in TLORC is gonna croak in the end? That’s sad, is I don’t want him to die.

He's villain i guess...?? i need to change mood when watching lol..but i will come back to jing again after that.. i really need DW drama where he's only one male lead..

Winny Aye:

He's villain i guess...?? i need to change mood when watching lol..but i will come back to jing again after that.. i really need DW drama where he's only one male lead..

But he’s a hot villain with expressive eyes lol, it doesn’t count if he croaks ??.

Romans_Revenge:

But he’s a hot villain with expressive eyes lol, it doesn’t count if he croaks ??.

He can croak and reborn again as jing..my bad ????

I’ll ask here because in the main page is full of them.

I don’t understand with the lover’s bugs. Why only XL could sense XY? But XY could never sense XL when they’re happy or hurt.

In the novel, the voodo king himself couldn’t answer it. My thought, is it because XY didn’t love him, so she couldn’t sense him? ?

winizone:

I don’t understand with the lover’s bugs. Why only XL could sense XY? But XY could never sense XL when they’re happy or hurt.

In the novel, the voodo king himself couldn’t answer it. My thought, is it because XY didn’t love him, so she couldn’t sense him? ?

My take is XL could only feel it cos he loves her but XY doesn’t feel the same. I remember when she poisoned herself & XL came to save her, he told her the reason he couldn’t remove the bug wasn’t because he wouldn’t ,but didn’t know how since he was heart & willing to let the bug in.

XY doesn’t love him that’s why. She even asked him during ZX’s wedding how he knows she’s sad & he said I can feel your pain & know your heart is broken because of Tushan Jing.

winizone:

In the novel, the voodo king himself couldn’t answer it. My thought, is it because XY didn’t love him, so she couldn’t sense him? ?

It's not 100% clear how XY feelings are for XL. ..XL fans claim XL has blocked it... i need to reread the novel. I can't 100% say XY doesn't love XL.  It doesn't actually matter though. It shouldn't matter because they both rejected it. Tong Hua usually like her fl to fall in love more than once. With YaoLiu romance is not 100% clear. What matter is YaoJing has strongest bond which is why they are together in the end.

Winny Aye:
What matter is YaoJing has strongest bond which is why they are together in the end.

XY could relate herself to the three men.  The only person who was compatible with her would always be TSJ because he was willing to give up everything for her.

CX would never do that as well as XL.