Naomi Necro:

Oh man. What kind of TSJ moments were already cut out? 

Xiao An mentioned some scenes on the bottom of last page. I think Ding Wei is doing amazing portraying TSJ, I hope he doesn’t get discouraged from the toxic c-netz. 

Naomi Necro:

It will only hurt the show writers if they keep cutting his scenes. He's the end game. If the audience isn't convinced of that because they've cut all of the substance and replaced them with more gratuitous scenes of  XL or CX, the disconnect will be unpleasant and won't make sense. TSJ (and Deng Wei) deserve more than that. The story deserves more than that.

I think if they keep doing this then they might as well change the ending of the drama otherwise it'll just look like she only settled for him and not actually because she loved him. 

Naomi Necro:

It will only hurt the show writers if they keep cutting his scenes. He's the end game. If the audience isn't convinced of that because they've cut all of the substance and replaced them with more gratuitous scenes of  XL or CX, the disconnect will be unpleasant and won't make sense. TSJ (and Deng Wei) deserve more than that. The story deserves more than that.

Maybe they believe the happy ending for Jing is the ultimate reward. Well, he ended up with our precious XY. (LOL, please! don't hate me.) I hope not! Our Fox deserves more dialogues and airing time.

Xiao An:

before the drama airs ,they said jing's character design is worst among them now when deng wei gains many followers they posts that they are favoring him when whoever read the novels they clearly knows they didn't add many of his highlighted moments .now they are saying tong hua wanted to highlights him,by downgrading zhang wan yi even tong hua will laugh if she hear this bcz she is biased towards xiang liu,that's why she added extra scene to him

they wanted him to get bashed from ZWY's fans where DW is most close with ZWY among the cast.

Despicable behaviour...poor boy can't catch a break. 

His Smile:

C-ent is really toxic. I just hope that this won't discourage his fans and continue to support and depend him. He needs a strong fandom to back him up. 

I'm wholeheartedly rooting for him but things like this saddens me tbh...what did he do to deserve such hatred?  Once again, he's getting the short end of the stick...pfft

Noush:

Maybe they believe the happy ending for Jing is the ultimate reward. Well, he ended up with our precious XY. (LOL, please! don't hate me.) I hope not! Our Fox deserves more dialogues and airing time.

That is why it is very necessary that his important scenes be included in the series so that the essence of the novel will be the same as the show; otherwise, this will just be another successful cdrama full of fanservice with no substance at all. Which would be unfair to the entire cast, who gave it their all.

Queen_Myrna:

Despicable behaviour...poor boy can't catch a break. 

I'm wholeheartedly rooting for him but things like this saddens me tbh...what did he do to deserve such hatred?  Once again, he's getting the short end of the stick...pfft

Out of all the actors in this show, he is the one who gained 1.5 million followers in just two weeks. Somebody from the Chinese entertainment industry is not happy about his success.

Noush:

I'm not sure if it's early to say since we're halfway done with s1 but for me, since they've already cut some of his scenes that shows how smart he is and if they end up cutting even more, then how will they convince the audience (that hasn't read the novel) that TSJ is deserving of XY's love. 

Kali_01:

I'm not sure if it's early to say since we're halfway done with s1 but for me, since they've already cut some of his scenes that shows how smart he is and if they end up cutting even more, then how will they convince the audience (that hasn't read the novel) that TSJ is deserving of XY's love. 

His Smile:

Out of all the actors in this show, he is the one who gained 1.5 million followers in just two weeks. Somebody from the Chinese entertainment industry is not happy about his success.

Someone is definitely out to get him...probably feeling threatened by his growing popularity.

Queen_Myrna:

Someone is definitely out to get him...probably feeling threatened by his growing popularity. 

Deng Wei?  Wow.

Agreed some of the scenes ended awareness like a few scenes Jing and xy just sit in silence for a long period of time.  Great casts but directing wise the transition seems kinda off.

I have no problem with the directing as I find the pace of the series is good unlike The Legend of Anle or Destined where the dramas suddenly became boring half way through.  

pinkapple:

Agreed some of the scenes ended awareness like a few scenes Jing and xy just sit in silence for a long period of time.  Great casts but directing wise the transition seems kinda off.

These kinds of scenes always reminds me of older couple that have been together for so long where they don't talk or do much but they understand each other and don't feel alone, but it could also be the romantic in me thinking that hehe

Kali_01:

These kinds of scenes always reminds me of older couple that have been together for so long where they don't talk or do much but they understand each other and don't feel alone, but it could also be the romantic in me thinking that hehe

Yes, I agree.

Deng wei is always being the centre of attention whether both of bad and good attention. I just hope this series could give him some major exposure of his hidden talents , this guy can be both villain and good guy (you see his eyes, full of angst , if he ask me to jump the abyss , i will do it?) . sometimes being famous can attract both of blessing and curse. 

For me it was enough they cut the earlier scene, but i need them to redeem the missing scene with those zither sweet parts? and also mouthed-medicine technique ?? when Xiaoyao fed him , they were being lovey-dovey like the cats in heat lol. ??