His Smile:

Yes. He is the end game of Xiao Yao. 

That's such a relief. Thank you :)

Umi Is My Name:

a badboy trilogy is something we cant escape tho. its like a mandatory for something fictional. just how many badboy love succeed in real life?🤣🤣00...00000% idk i never had a chance with them, cause im such a goodygoody lady (pffft🤣) . 

but his vampire-suck- me - its- sexy is a successful formula tho. But i like him too

Fiction readers and viewers always want the bad boys because they are all written to bring excitement to them, but in real life, everyone should run from bad boys because love cannot change them at all. 🤣

Umi Is My Name:

omg my heart cant😱 i also cannot wait on how they will show it onscreen tho.

We must be dreaming bout it.after the episode ended. I think i already had zero base level of consciousness just from their sweet dialogues in the books tho

I am excited for that scene to unfold in the drama because they included it based on the trailer, however, I'm lowering my expectations to avoid being disappointed. They might edited out the scene where she embraced him after. 

I notice that LYF doesn't show too much skinship between YaoJing. 😅

His Smile:

I am excited for that scene to unfold in the drama because they included it based on the trailer, however, I'm lowering my expectations to avoid being disappointed. They might edited out the scene where she embraced him after. 

I notice that LYF doesn't show too much skinship between YaoJing. ?

Skinship wise in the drama we mostly see him carrying her around and they hold hands lol

maybe they are doing 'save the best for last'. Me too, im not hoping for some moon and stars, but its enough for me they show sincerity of certain novel parts. Thats all i need. 

His Smile:

Fiction readers and viewers always want the bad boys because they are all written to bring excitement to them, but in real life, everyone should run from bad boys because love cannot change them at all. 🤣

yes i know even it will be just a wild dream 😂😂

Kali_01:

Skinship wise in the drama we mostly see him carrying her around and they hold hands lol

So true. If only the viewers knew how passionate they are when they are together, but alas, XY has a tender love for Jing and a strong fascination for XL, as the series would like to imply.

any kind novel readers/youjing shippers can help organise the chronological order of the CP relationship. There is the news of the pregnancy and marriage btw jing and ffyy and XY breaking up, then there is story of cherry blossoms arc, then there is FL and XY marrying and XL gate crash, there is also jing got killed or his tails left 2, there is also arc of jing asking XY to marry him,i am a bit confused on what is the flow. which one comes first, second and etc....thanks in advance ya.

His Smile:

I think it’s funny how if this were 10yrs to ago I’d ship her with XL too because I used to love bad boys/tsundere type but I see things differently as I got older.  

SnG:

any kind novel readers/youjing shippers can help organise the chronological order of the CP relationship. There is the news of the pregnancy and marriage btw jing and ffyy and XY breaking up, then there is story of cherry blossoms arc, then there is FL and XY marrying and XL gate crash, there is also jing got killed or his tails left 2, there is also arc of jing asking XY to marry him,i am a bit confused on what is the flow. which one comes first, second and etc....thanks in advance ya.

Sweet moments of yaojing (playing zhiter etc) ep 27/28

Cherry blossoms arc/XY assasination ep 29/30

Jing's coma and xiang lu healing XY ep 31/32

Jing and XY break up ep 35/36 (the  FYY pregnancy)

XY and fenglong failed marriage (jing's idea)

XY confront jing and lead to their investigation about the FYY pregnancy

They make up > jing ask to marry XY

Xuan try to kill jing

XY knowing xuan deed and poison him, but ingest more poison herself

XY is saved, she want to be jade mountain mother, but prevented by jing who comeback savely after 7 years unconscious

the last one will bd funny i guess. 🤣what a last minute arrival by Jing🤣🤣

Chapter 35

XY discovers her real father.  Jing says he will forever love her for who she is.

@Anishil TQ for so much for the clarification. it helps to know how things will be like. Are they going to do so many things in 1 season?  looking at the airing calender, it has a heartbreak at ep 35-36 and a wedding at ep 37 38...would that be xy and jing breakup and feng long and xy wedding maybe. So most likey it will end with XY not marrying FL.

I never had much of a second ml syndrome but his is my first time liking the '2nd ML' sort of character so much and glad he is the official end game for the girl. phew phew phew.

SnG:

@Anishil TQ for so much for the clarification. it helps to know how things will be like. Are they going to do so many things in 1 season?  looking at the airing calender, it has a heartbreak at ep 35-36 and a wedding at ep 37 38...would that be xy and jing breakup and feng long and xy wedding maybe. So most likey it will end with XY not marrying FL.

I never had much of a second ml syndrome but his is my first time liking the '2nd ML' sort of character so much and glad he is the official end game for the girl. phew phew phew.

Yes...my guess season 1 will end at XY/xuan  wedding (anyway the angst part between our yaojing) > i plan to stop watching until jing wake up  from coma (before angst) and wait season 2 to air...but if i cant restrain i'll comeback to novel again maybe 😄

I already root for jing to be the end game since i read the first few chapter of novel :)

Anisfii:

Yes...my guess season 1 will end at XY/xuan  wedding (anyway the angst part between our yaojing) > i plan to stop watching until jing wake up  from coma (before angst) and wait season 2 to air...but if i cant restrain i'll comeback to novel again maybe ?

I already root for jing to be the end game since i read the first few chapter of novel :)

Definitely it will end up with TSJ/FFY's cursed marriage lol. as heartbreaking it will be, we have to get into the script and situation as it follows novel closely  

But for non readers , it will give some major suspense to get Jing into one of his 'unsolved issues' and will be hated or will be pitied