windiaaa041293:

in the drama they got married after XL died, I want to know how long the period is?

everything would be speed up in the drama. XY did not delay her wedding for 42 year either in the drama. 

And then CX didn't involve Jing's death + chopping off a lot of content. 

season 2 of LYF is a separate product with borrowing characters' name instead of adapting from the original story.

windiaaa041293:

Since @liddi has read the article, what do you think about Ah Nian's words?
Does this include an open ending? 

It's been a while since I last read the article, and I don't quite remember the details. What do you mean by an open ending? The leaked script ends with an open ending, where Cang Xuan and A Nian are back in Qingshui town, but they have no idea whether they did or did not meet Xiao Yao or not. Certainly it ties back to the first time they were there, and the difference in A Nian's behaviour when something similar happened. 

Just a heads up that I am going to sleep after this (it's late!)... so I might not be able to respond until much later tomorrow.

H19279:

everything would be speed up in the drama. XY did not delay her wedding for 42 year either in the drama. 

And then CX didn't involve Jing's death + chopping off a lot of content. 

season 2 of LYF is a separate product with borrowing characters' name instead of adapting from the original story.

So it's like XL dies tonight, then the next day you get married? What is this!

H19279:

The three years she took previously, was to complete the unfinished medical texts that the Flame Emperor left behind using the "Hundred Herbs Manual" he wrote. This time, she delayed her wedding again - Jing wanted to get married straight away, but she decided to work with the other physicians to compile the medical texts first. Then the Xuan Yuan-Gao Xin war broke out. I didn't pay attention how long it took this time round - not sure whether it was another 42 years. 

liddi:

It's been a while since I last read the article, and I don't quite remember the details. What do you mean by an open ending? The leaked script ends with an open ending, where Cang Xuan and A Nian are back in Qingshui town, but they have no idea whether they did or did not meet Xiao Yao or not. Certainly it ties back to the first time they were there, and the difference in A Nian's behaviour when something similar happened. 

Just a heads up that I am going to sleep after this (it's late!)... so I might not be able to respond until much later tomorrow.

Good night liddi.

liddi:
I think the theory of the hibiscus is particularly obscure and not as easily perceived because it is so blatantly associated with Jing in her actions and words, but definitely holds merit with your analysis.

In the past, the scene in chapter 44, when XY saw the hibiscus flowers and called Jing for me was the strongest proof of her feeling for Jing. I had believed that normally people would be true to themselve in such kind of near unconscious mood. Now I don't believe that XY loved Jing at all. 

Therefore, I can't buy the message the drama tries hard to sell. It made XL so miserable like a one-sided love pursuer.

windiaaa041293:
So it's like XL dies tonight, then the next day you get married? What is this!

No. 

The sequence is this:

Jing comes back alive
Xiao Yao wakes up from a nightmare about Xiang Liu
Xiang Liu dies
Xiao Yao mourns for his death
Cang Xuan gives orders for the Shen Nong army to be interred at peak of Shen Nong mountain
Jing requests for Xiao Yao's hand in marriage from Cang Xuan and the old Xuan Yuan king
Cang Xuan talks to Xiao Yao about everything in his heart
Xiao Yao marries Jing
Xiao Yao brings Jing to pay respects to her deceased family the next day
They decide to leave for Qingshui town

@H19279

"Now I don't believe that XY loved Jing at all."

Same here.  I always thought that XY loved XL more, while still having some strong feelings for Jing too, mostly because of the scenes from chapter 43, where she sings to the moon, and chapter 44, but now I see both scenes differently. I honestly can't view them the way I used to anymore. 

I have a question, is there a meeting scene with the parents? Or is there only a scene in the house?

I missed this moment.

Svetlanchik89:

I have a question, is there a meeting scene with the parents? Or is there only a scene in the house?

I missed this moment.

you means XY's parents (Ah Heng and Chi You). According to the leaked script, I think she only saw the illusion of her parents. the drama intended that both of them had died completely in the battle. In the novel her mother was still alive because Chi You exchanged his heart for hers so that she could survise and wait to meet XY again

Yes, thank you =) for some reason I can't respond to comments, what should I do about it?

Is the leaked scripts authentic?

Svetlanchik89:

Yes, thank you =) for some reason I can't respond to comments, what should I do about it?

Do you access MDL from mobile device? Some feature in MDL are not supported by mobile device. I have the same problem, that‘s why I also need to copy paste the comments I want to reply to. In addition we can‘t quote long post as well.

Replying to short post should be possible though by pressing the ‚Quote‘ button.

H19279:

In the past, the scene in chapter 44, when XY saw the hibiscus flowers and called Jing for me was the strongest proof of her feeling for Jing. I had believed that normally people would be true to themselve in such kind of near unconscious mood. Now I don't believe that XY loved Jing at all. 

Therefore, I can't buy the message the drama tries hard to sell. It made XL so miserable like a one-sided love pursuer.

Exactly. I don't know what purpose XL has in saying those leaked lines. In the drama, he seems like someone who has unrequited love so what is the purpose in saying they can't be together so separate. It's not even an option when she doesn't seem to care for him at all in the drama.

If she acted more like she lived him but had to hide it deep down and seemed a bit conflicted around him, then those scene make more sense and actually sweet he also sends her parents off with her.

I hate Jing so happy he doesn't get official mummy approval. Even though it seemed more like mummy asking her daughter 'Are you sure'

H19279:

Help me out here. She does call out Jing and say she misses him. So what does that mean. How should we interpret that sentence. I am a bit confused and torn. That part done of it clearly points to XL but that sentence I was unsure. I can believe the second part relates to XL.

CX must know XL like XY. Why would XL send CX to help XY for no reason? CX doesn't know the bugs are fate linked so XL can't use that excuse while sending CX

@liddi, Does this scene happen in leaked script?

When I first read the book some parts I thought was odd and thought does it imply this and that. It's good to know I was not overthinking it and they are in fact clues and others do think the same and it's the writing style.