I found this comment in one of the articles discussing tsj.
he actually wanted Xiaoyao to be captured by CX?

There is an obvious point. When Xiao Liu asked him to help escape, he obviously didn’t have to follow her, but he had to follow her. When Xiaoyao left alone, he said he was Tu Shanjing, but when he walked out, he said I was Ye Shiqi, so he concluded that Xiaoliu would not escape.

The funniest thing here is that if you run away, they dare not touch me. When I go out and say I am Ye Shiqi, if the other party hears that I am Tu Shanjing, who of you dare to touch me. I am Ye Shiqi, that is to say, come on and hit me.

windiaaa041293:
I found this comment in one of the articles discussing tsj.
he actually wanted Xiaoyao to be captured by CX?

Yup. We discussed it on this thread around two weeks ago when the issue of Jing being deliberately manipulative came up.

The pages before the first post also covered some of Jing's possible manipulations.

https://mydramalist.com/discussions/lost-you-forever/110123-xl-and-xy-story-and-romance-warning-spoilers?pid=2864539&page=351#p2864539

https://mydramalist.com/discussions/lost-you-forever/110123-xl-and-xy-story-and-romance-warning-spoilers?pid=2864793&page=352#p2864793

HeadInTheClouds:

Yup. We discussed it on this thread around two weeks ago when the issue of Jing being deliberately manipulative came up.

The pages before the first post also covered some of Jing's possible manipulations.

https://mydramalist.com/discussions/lost-you-forever/110123-xl-and-xy-story-and-romance-warning-spoilers?pid=2864539&page=351#p2864539

https://mydramalist.com/discussions/lost-you-forever/110123-xl-and-xy-story-and-romance-warning-spoilers?pid=2864793&page=352#p2864793

aah...how could I miss it.
okay, thanks a lot. I'll reread it.^^

by the way...has anyone read the article about the merlin assassination involving tsj? it gave me goosebumps.
although I don't believe it 100% yet. But if that's true, it's no wonder he's called the smart and resourceful young master.

windiaaa041293:

aah...how could I miss it.
okay, thanks a lot. I'll reread it.^^

So many discussions happened in this thread, it's not surprising to miss a few. I missed many as well.

windiaaa041293:

by the way...has anyone read the article about the merlin assassination involving tsj? it gave me goosebumps.
although I don't believe it 100% yet. But if that's true, it's no wonder he's called the smart and resourceful young master.

See, looks like I missed something :-). Which article is this? Can I get the link?

Svetlanchik89:

By the way, did I miss the question about the potbellied doll? Please explain to me what this means in the relationship between Xiang Liu and Xiao Yao. 

Why this particular tree? Well, or tell me if I missed a page somewhere =)

The big belly doll is XL's gift for XY's wedding. It was actually the only item that made XY cheered up and smile after hearing XL's death. It encapsulated his confession and his wish for her: a happy, carefree life. 

The big belly doll is also symbolic for the relationship between them 

相柳把冰晶球放进了笑娃娃中空的肚子中,不大不小,刚刚容纳下冰晶球,盖上底座,冰晶球被封在了笑娃娃的肚内。冰晶为水,扶桑为火,水火相济冷热相伴,恰好冰晶不再寒气逼人,扶桑木也不再滚烫灼人,及时没有灵力的一般人也能拿起扶桑笑娃娃。

Xiang Liu put the ice crystal ball into the empty stomach of the laughing doll which was not big or small, just accomodated the ice crystal ball. He covered the base, and the ice crystal ball was sealed in the belly of the laughing doll. Ice crystals are water, Fusang is fire, water and fire are supporting each other, cold and hot accompanied each other, therefore it happened that the ice crystal was no longer cold, and the Fusang wood was no longer hot and scorching, and ordinary people who did not have spiritual power can also pick up and play with the Fusang laughing doll any time. 

The icecrytal ball was made by XY as the last gift for him. It was considered as her confession to him. He made the laughing doll for her. It also the shell to contain the ball with his wishes and hidden confession. 

Since the ice-crystal ball was extreme cold. He used Fusang wood to make the doll. That divine plant grew in the place where the sun rose (in Gaoxin).  Thus, it has fire element inside. 

XL used the words 相济 which means help/support each other (compliment each other) and 相伴 which means accompany each other to indicate the relationship between the 2 elements of the laughing big belly doll. These words also represent XY-XL relationship.

Note: for your information 

In Chinese mythology, Fusang refers to a divine tree and an island which are both located in the East, from where the sun rises. A similar tree, known as the Ruomu (若木) exists in the west, and each morning, the sun was said to rise in Fusang and fall on Ruomu. According to Chinese legends, ten birds (typically ravens) lived in the tree, and because nine of the birds rested, the tenth bird would carry the Sun on its journey. This legend has similarities with the Chinese tale of the fictional hero Houyi, sometimes referred to as the Archer, who is credited with saving the world by shooting down nine of the suns when all ten suns simultaneously took to the air one day. Some scholars have identified the bronze trees which were found at the archaeological site Sanxingdui as these Fusang trees. [1]

In the end, XY had a Fusand doll from XL and Roumu flower from CX along with her in the new chapter of life.  

HeadInTheClouds:

So many discussions happened in this thread, it's not surprising to miss a few. I missed many as well.

See, looks like I missed something :-). Which article is this? Can I get the link?

https://zhuanlan.zhihu.com/p/651117197?utm_id=0

windiaaa041293:

https://zhuanlan.zhihu.com/p/651117197?utm_id=0

This theory is too far fetched in my opinion. It is one thing to support YaoLiu, but using this as a reason to discredit Jing is too outrageous for me. If it were really him, the greatest fool is Xiang Liu, because he is the one who ensured that Xiao Yao had her murderer as a lifelong companion.

liddi:

This theory is too far fetched in my opinion. It is one thing to support YaoLiu, but using this as a reason to discredit Jing is too outrageous for me. If it were really him, the greatest fool is Xiang Liu, because he is the one who ensured that Xiao Yao had her murderer as a lifelong companion.

that is true.
that's why I don't believe it 100%.

Edit : but that doesn't take away from the fact that he is a cunning and manipulative person.

Can anyone help, why can't I find these words in chapter 6

Xiaoliu walked over to Jing, smiled and sighed: “I will give him a drink, so that I don't get hurt forever.”

Can anyone help post the novel when Xiaoliu was found by Jing and cared for at his residence?

I found it.
in the koala translation I didn't find these words.

I think this is very important, because in it there are 2 poems used by TH.

this poem was composed by Tonghua for Xiaoyao to tell Tu Shanjing that the author had chosen the title from the beginning

@liddi ^^

小六披衣起来,走到廊下,璟从花圃中站起,定定地看着他。

明媚灿烂的阳光,勃勃生机的鲜花,还有一位君子,如金如锡、如圭如璧,一切都赏心悦目,令人欢喜。

小六走到璟面前,微笑着轻叹:“我姑酌彼金罍,维以不永怀!我姑酌彼兕觥,维以不永伤!”从死到生,让我姑且放纵一下吧,那些悲伤的事情就不想了。

windiaaa041293:
“我姑酌彼金罍,维以不永怀!我姑酌彼兕觥,维以不永伤!”

Xiao Liu put on a robe and walked out to the corridor. Jing stood up in the courtyard and looked steadily at him. 

The bright warm sun, the vibrant flowers, and there was a gentleman, such as gold, such as tin, such as jades; everything was pleasing to the eye and made people happy. 

小六走到璟面前,微笑着轻叹:“我姑酌彼金罍,维以不永怀!我姑酌彼兕觥,维以不永伤!从死到生,让我姑且放纵一下吧,那些悲伤的事情就不想了 

Xiaoliu walked up to Jing, smiled and sighed softly: "...." from death to life, let me indulge for a while and forget about those sad things 

These 4 sentences were quoted from 2 poems in the Classic Poetry

陟彼崔嵬,                  Riding up to the rocky mountain
我马虺隤。             But the horse was too fatigued to ride upward.
我姑酌彼金櫑  ,    I just poured wine from that golden bottle,
维以不永怀。        Drink it to avoid missing forever

陟彼高冈,            I want to climb that high mountain
我马玄黄。           But the horse was too exhausted to move foward
我姑酌彼兕觥,I only pour wine into a cup made of rhino* horn
维以不永伤。      Drink it
 to avoid suffering forever

(*): the wine cup was made of the horn of a fairy animal which is a kind of green wild bull but has only 1 horn (it is often thought as female rhino), weights thounsand kilograms. That rhino horn is green color. Thus the cup looked similar to green jade.

The two poems means:

She said again that she wanted to go up that high rocky mountain to look forward to the one who she missed, but the horse was too tired and couldn't climb up. Thus, she had to drink wine so that she wouldn't have to miss him forever.

Haha, it hinted that XY chose XL from the begining. However, it seemed that the road was too difficult and she decided to forget him. Did she mean she got drunk (deceived herself) and take the wine with the luxury containers - Jing. It seems so since the wine containers (bottle, cup) were made of precious material that she used to express her impression of Jing. Therefore, Jing  was considered as alternative to avoid missing XL and avoid suffering the pain from parting him

Note: 

[1], [2] According to these websites, the poem 卷耳 consists of 4 individual sub-poems the lines in chapter 6 belong to the number 2 and 3.

However, [3] puts all 4 parts into a poem. Below is the full poem (with 4 parts)

卷耳

采采卷耳,不盈顷筐。
嗟我怀人,寘彼周行。
陟彼崔嵬,我马虺隤。
我姑酌彼金櫑,维以不永怀。
陟彼高冈,我马玄黄。
我姑酌彼兕觥,维以不永伤。
陟彼砠矣,我马瘏矣。
我仆痡矣,云何吁矣!

windiaaa041293:

I found it.
in the koala translation I didn't find these words.

I think this is very important, because in it there are 2 poems used by TH.

this poem was composed by Tonghua for Xiaoyao to tell Tu Shanjing that the author had chosen the title from the beginning

@liddi ^^

小六走到璟面前,微笑着轻叹:“我姑酌彼金罍,维以不永怀!我姑酌彼兕觥,维以不永伤!”从死到生,让我姑且放纵一下吧,那些悲伤的事情就不想了。

SC:小饼

As a representative of the Chinese language class for many years, a ruthless test machine contestant who almost never loses points in reading comprehension , I still have to live up to the teachings of all my teachers and say: Xiaoyao loves Xiang Liu!

This confidence is clearly written by the author.

I don’t want to analyze the storyline in detail, and I’m too lazy to pay attention to those “hopelessly illiterate” people who say it’s over-interpretation. After fighting for so long, Real is exhausted.

As for the comparisons and reflections in the book, the careful choice of words to praise and blame, and the large number of metaphorical and metaphorical rhetorical techniques, including the three " Sauvignon Blanc " poems in the preface of the first edition and the back cover.

The author almost printed the answer on the public screen.

I will only talk about two questions from the first and third books.

【First Book】

I will consider that golden lei, and I will cherish it forever! I'll give him a drink so that I won't be hurt forever!

Selected from " The Book of Songs·Juan'er ": Let me get drunk with you through wine, and temporarily forget about missing my husband who is on the battlefield.

This poem about missing the king, written for his lover on the battlefield, was arranged by Tonghua and given to Xiaoyao who was temporarily away from Xiangliu and said it to Tu Shanjing. Then there is Xiaoyao's drunkenness and drunken behavior throughout the book.

How do you want the author to dance? If it is written in vernacular, will you still buy the book?

https://www.zhihu.com/question/28457508/answer/2534592452?utm_id=0

In Tushan's courtyard after Tushanjing saved him. There is a man of honor: like gold ,like lead, like Gui ,like Jade. everything is pleasing to the eye and makes people happy. There was a bandit, who was like gold, like lead, like gui, like jade. Derived from "Guo Feng Wei Feng- Qi'ao", which means: Graceful Master, a true man, as hard as a bronze vessel, and as dignified as a jade vessel. Here it is established that Tu Shanjing's whole person has an imperial demeanor.

Edit: These words are also taken from poetry.

@H19279

It reminds me, that every time she's with Jing, she's always drunk.