liddi:
My interpretation of the two words differ from yours:

灵气 - spiritual energy

灵力 - spiritual power

气 can be translated as "air", "breath" or "energy". In this case, I don't feel that it is viewed as "air". Rather, it is the fundamental energy which pulsates within the element that it belongs to

力 means "strength", "power" or "force". For this situation, it is the power that is derived from the energy of the element.

Hence, 灵气 is the spiritual energy, from which 灵力 spiritual power is derived.

Such good details. Thanks liddi!

Now I feel like I should go back and change a lot of the instances in my previous posts where I said "spiritual power" and have them say "spiritual energy" instead. ^^"

Another picture. I imagine XL's outfit in the adapted version of chapter 35 will look a lot like this. 

@H19279

I finally managed to sit down and properly read your long post. Mad respect for such attention to detail!

This is my possibly convoluted interpretation based on the Chinese text:

灵力 Spiritual power which was continuously transferred into Xiao Yao, kept her heart and her physical organs working, sustaining her life signs. It did not heal her, merely kept her in a vegetative state.

灵气 Spiritual energy, which is gathered by the water jade pallet, the seashell with the blood spells,  and protects the physical body. The water jade pallet and seashell in itself provide an environment for the body to heal

Without spiritual power sustaining the heart and physical organs, Xiao Yao would have already died, and no amount of healing would bring her back.

The novel stated that Jing transferred spiritual power to Xiao Yao. The physicians and even Xiang Liu also stated that it was spiritual power that sustained Xiao Yao's life signs. 

What is confusing is how Xiao Xiao and the guards took turns to transfer 灵气 spiritual energy to Xiao Yao. Was it a typo? Perhaps. Or perhaps not. In that instance, they were actually transferring spiritual energy via the water jade pallet, which gathers the energy and protects the body (possibly converting it to spiritual power). As such, it seems that the water pallet works in a similar fashion as the blood spell covered seashell. Where then does the healing element come in? I think it is dependent on the person lying within. If that person were conscious and could summon his own powers, he could direct the spiritual energy and heal himself. However, if the person has no awareness, any healing would need to be induced by a third party. In Xiao Yao's case, she clearly was so close to death that her healing was dependent on Xiang Liu.

As such, I would say that Jing, Xiao Xiao and the guards, kept her physical body alive until Xiang Liu could get there. Then, in the seashell, Xiang Liu needed 37 years to slowly heal her back to health.

他把手放在小夭的后心,不管不顾地给小夭输入灵力:“小夭,小夭,小夭……”
:
不管他输入多少
灵力,她的脉搏依旧没有跳动。

璟发出悲痛欲绝的叫声,他的眼泪浸湿了小夭的衣衫。
:
五人急速飞奔而去,看到火海中,一个男子紧紧地抱着一个女子,他依旧在不停地给女子输入灵力,女子的身体没有被火损伤,他自己却已经被烧得昏迷。

He placed his hand on Xiao Yao's back and poured 
spiritual power into Xiao Yao without hesitation. "Xiao Yao, Xiao Yao, Xiao Yao..."
:
No matter how much spiritual power he transferred, there was still no pulse in her.

Jing let out a desperate, devastated scream, his tears soaking Xiao Yao's clothes.
:
All five of them rushed over quickly and saw a man holding a woman tightly in the midst of the flames, still transferring spiritual power into the woman without stopping. The woman's body was untouched by the fire but he himself had been burnt to the point of passing out.

她手贴在了小夭的后心上,对几个暗卫下令:“立即回神农山,从现在开始,即使没有用,我们也要轮换给王姬输入灵气。还有,立即去找馨悦小姐,说王姬受了重伤,我们要中原所有最好的医师,但请她先封锁消息。
:
经过几个暗卫的努力,他们终于分开了璟和小夭,现在小夭平躺在一张特殊的水玉榻上,据说是当年炎帝用来疗伤的榻,水玉能汇聚
灵气护住身体。一个暗卫盘腿坐在榻头,手掌贴在透明的水玉榻上,在给小夭输入灵气

She [Xiao Xiao] put her hand on Xiao Yao's back and gave an order to the secret guards, "Back to Shen Nong mountain immediately. Even if it were useless, we have to take turns to push 
spiritual energy into the Princess. One more thing. Tell Miss Xin Yue that that the princess is badly injured and we want all the best physicians in the Middle Plains, but please ask her to seal the information first."
:
After the efforts of several secret guards, they finally managed to separate Jing from Xiao Yao. Now, Xiao Yao was lying on a special water jade pallet which was rumoured to have been used by the Flame Emperor in the past to heal himself as water jade can gather 
spiritual energy and protect the body. A secret guard was sitting cross-legged at the head of the pallet, his palms placed on the transparent water jade pallet, transferring spiritual energy into Xiao Yao.

馨悦问两个医师:“王姬可……真死了?”

两个医师回道:“已死,五脏虽还有生气,但那全是靠着源源不绝的灵力在支撑,一旦停止输入灵力,五脏就会死透。”

Xin Yue asked the two physicians, "Is the Princess... really dead?"

The two doctors replied, "She is dead. Her internal organs [body] still show life signs, but that is dependent on the continuous stream of spiritual power. Once spiritual power is no longer transferred, her internal organs will die completely.

相柳平静地说:“她就快没有时间了。”如果不是有这么多灵力高强的人不停地给小夭输灵力,纵使他现在赶到,也不可能了。只能说颛顼奢侈浪费的举动,为小夭争取了一线生机。

Xiang Liu calmly said, "She is almost out of time." Had it not been for so many spiritually powerful people continuously transferring spiritual power to Xiao Yao, it would still have been impossible even if he arrived now. It was only through Cang Xuan's excessive, pointless efforts that a frail chance of survival was secured for Xiao Yao.

-- Vol 2 Ch4  (Chapter 21)

Then, from Xiao Yao's POV:

她真的没力气了,就那一点点比风中烛火更微弱的心跳都已耗尽了她全部的力气。即使有另一颗心脏的牵引鼓励,她的心跳也越来越微弱。

突然,源源不绝的灵力输入进来,让那点微弱的心跳能继续。

她听不到、看不见、什么都感受不到,可是她觉得难过,因为那些灵力是那么伤心绝望。连灵力都在哭泣,小夭实在想不出来这些灵力的主人该多么伤心绝望。

小夭想看看究竟是谁在难过,却实在没有力气,只能随着另一颗心脏的牵引,把自己慢慢锁了起来,就如一朵鲜花从盛放变回花骨朵,又从花骨朵变回一颗种子,藏进了土壤中。等待严冬过去,春天来临。

小夭看不见、听不到、感受不到,却又有意识,十分痛苦

She really had no strength left, all her strength exhausted by the frail heartbeat which was weaker than a candle flame in the wind. Even with the guidance and encouragement of another heart, her heartbeat was becoming weaker and weaker.

Suddenly, a steady stream of spiritual power came coursing in, enabling that frail heartbeat to continue beating.

She could hear nothing, see nothing, [physically] feel nothing, but she felt sad because that spiritual power was in such sadness and despair. Even the spiritual power was crying, so Xiao Yao could not imagine just how heartbroken and desolated its owner must be.

Xiao Yao wanted to see who was grieving but did not have the strength. She could only follow the guidance of the other heart and slowly locked herself up, like a flower in bloom changing back into a bud, then from a bud into a seed, hidden in the soil. Waiting for the harsh winter to pass, and spring to arrive.

Xiao Yao could not see, could not hear, could not feel, but she was very much conscious, and suffered greatly.

-- Vol 2 Ch5  (Chapter 22)

As for the source of the desolated spiritual power that Xiao Yao sensed, the shaman king explained how if a party who was badly injured could be kept alive by the other person if that person was strong enough. 

“ 情人蛊让两人命脉相连,也就是说,纵然一人重伤,只要另一人生机旺盛,就可以让重伤的人活下来,这本是极好的事,即使难养,也应该有很多人想养,但为什么一直罕有人养呢?”
"The Lovers bug connects the lives of both people, which means that
 even if one person is seriously injured, it is possible for the seriously injured person to survive as long as the other person has strong life signs. This in itself is an extremely good thing, so even if it is difficult to raise, many people should wish to raise it. However, why is it so rarely raised?"

-- Vol 3 Ch4   (Chapter 37)

However, at the time, Xiang Liu was many many hours away from Xiao Yao when she was attacked at Plum Forest. It is very very possible that in the midst of his terror, Xiang Liu could have inadvertently revealed the depth of his grief to Xiao Yao. However, while it is possible that his strong life signs could have kept her alive, I don't believe that it was possible for him to transfer spiritual power across to her from that distance, even with the amplified connection due to the lovers bug. 

In addition, the novel clearly described that Jing continued to transfer spiritual power to her even after he was burnt to the point of being unconscious - which would explain the steady stream of power. As such, I am still inclined to believe that the source of the grief-stricken power was Jing, as is the continuous stream of power after that until Xiao Xiao found them.

liddi:
I would say that Jing, Xiao Xiao and the guards, kept her physical body alive until Xiang Liu could get there.

liddi:
As for the source of the desolated spiritual power that Xiao Yao sensed

liddi:
Xiang Liu was many many hours away from Xiao Yao when she was attacked

liddi:
while it is possible that his strong life signs may be possible to keep her alive, I don't believe that it was possible for him to transfer spiritual power across to her from that distance, even with the amplified connection due to the lovers bug.

liddi:
In addition, the novel clearly described that Jing continued to transfer spiritual power to her even after he was burnt to the point of being unconscious - which would explain the steady stream of power. As such, I am still inclined to believe that the source of the grief-stricken power was Jing, as is the continuous stream of power after that until Xiao Xiao found them.

I agree with all of this.

PART 3 ABOUT YAOLIU ❤️❤️

"You have been here, you have left. Even though lovesickness is difficult to understand, I will still watch When you see a beautiful rainbow, smile.”

(3) A pious kiss

Xiang Liu made it clear

one

The last time they healed in the pool was summer, and it was already the spring of the following year when the two met again.

During this period, Xiang Liu already knew that Xiaoyao's voodoo was the lover voodoo. As for how he knew it, the author did not write down, but what is certain is that Xiang Liu knew all the information about the lover voodoo, including all the uses of the lover voodoo. , how to use Gu to save people, Xiaoyao later learned more from the Witch King. Therefore, Xiang Liu also knew at this time that Zhuanxu had not really planted the Gu. Xiaoyao would be in pain and Zhuanxu would be in pain, but Xiaoyao would not be in pain if Zhuanxu was in pain. Zhuanxu would also die if Xiaoyao died. Conversely, if Zhuanxu died, Xiaoyao would be fine.

Xiang Liu implicitly believed that Xiao Yao knew that this was a lover's poison, and Xiao Yao had said that this poison was originally prepared for him, so Xiao Yao wanted him to be his lover. So what about Xiang Liu’s own thoughts?

Xiang Liu faces two choices:

1. Kill Xiaoyao, Zhuanxu will die, and the job is done. The Yellow Emperor is old and has been unable to defeat Shennong's rebel army for many years. The remaining heirs are not to be feared.

2. Instead of killing Xiaoyao, find another way to kill Zhuanxu

Xiang Liu had already leaned towards the second option when he was cooperating with Fang Feng Yiying.

He came to Xiaoyao for two purposes. One was to use Xiaoyao's Gu to successfully assassinate Fangfeng Yiying; the other was to clarify his feelings.

Xiang Liu took Xiao Yao to a high altitude above Hulu Lake and jumped down. Just when he was about to hit the water, Xiang Liu turned over and moved Xiao Liu to the top. >

<Xiang Liu floated in the water and watched coldly as he sank to the bottom of the lake. >

Some readers may think that Xiang Liu wants to kill Xiaoyao here. In fact, this is not the case. If he wants to kill Xiaoyao, there is no need to cooperate with Fangfeng Yiying. If he wants to kill Xiaoyao, he will not kill Xiaoyao at the moment he hits the water. Protect Xiaoyao.

He just wanted to ask himself whether he could bear to lose Xiaoyao. For example, when a person cannot figure out something, he will do some extreme actions to force himself to make a choice. In that case, he is not allowed to use reason to weigh it, so he can be more clear about his innermost thoughts. Want anything.

Just when Xiaoyao breathed out his last breath, he made it clear what he wanted - what he wanted most was Xiaoyao, and he couldn't give up on her. Since he couldn't give up, he should take good care of her.

Xiao Yao felt Xiang Liu hugging him again, pressing her cold lips against his, giving him a breath. >

Yaoliu has been on different wavelengths since the bright moon appeared on the sea. From Xiaoyao's perspective, Xiang Liu wanted to kill her again and again for the Shennong Rebel Army, so his lips were cold, but from Xiang Liu's perspective, this time He was extremely hot at that time.

Notice that he hugged her, not by his shoulders or arms, but held her in his arms tenderly and kissed her devoutly.

<Xiang Liu smiled, "This Gu is really good, but it's just not good enough.">

Translation: This Gu is really good. You should have planted it for me earlier, but you actually planted it for Zhuanxu.

<Xiao Liu asked: "If this is the Life-Connecting Gu, you will kill me without hesitation, right?"

"Well, unfortunately it's just pain." Xiang Liu's tone was full of regret. >

Translation: It's a pity that Zhuan Xu died and Gu was wasted.

Xiang Liu just couldn't speak well and successfully pushed Xiao Yao further and further away.

<Xiang Liu thought for a while and then said: "If you don't want to die, don't force the recall. The only way to try is to introduce the poison into another person's body to harm others." >

Xiang Liu already knew that Zhuan Xu would die, and the poison would naturally be cured. He told Xiaoyao that the way to cure the curse was to guide Xiaoyao to confess to him. Does the "disaster" he meant here mean harming others? Of course not, this voodoo can only be planted by a lover. Once it is planted, one's life will be linked to one's heart. Whoever is planted will be bound to that person for the rest of his life.

<Xiao Liu said seriously: "The only person I want to harm is you." Xiang Liu laughed softly, "Then let's introduce the poison into my body." Xiao Liu sneered, "Are you so kind?">

Xiaoyao really took the bait, and Xiang Liu's smile was really joyful. From Xiang Liu's point of view, one of them proposed seriously, and the other accepted happily. But because Xiang Liu had committed too many sins before, Xiao Yao didn't believe what he said.

This night was the first time Xiang Liu tried to communicate with Xiao Yao and express his love for Xiao Yao.

Xiang Liu confided in Xiao Yao, explained to her why he had to kill Zhuan Xu, told her what Shennong meant to him, answered what kind of person her adoptive father was, and talked to her about his sorrow. When he heard Xiaoyao's worries and regrets about him, and noticed Xiaoyao's unhappiness, Xiang Liu would in turn make fun of his nine-headed joke, making her laugh. When he heard Xiaoyao say that she was weirder than him, he gently raised his hand and stroked her head for the first time, trying to comfort her.

That night, he didn't say a word "love", but whether it was words or actions, he expressed his love in every way.

<"If I didn't have this kind of conscience, maybe I would really go talk to Huangdi and help him kill Gao Xin.">

Note that this sentence is a foreshadowing. Xiang Liu was the first person to discern the general trend of the world. Why do you say that? At this time, Xuanyuan and Gao Xin were still on good terms. Before Zhuan Xu announced Xiao Yao's life experience, even Emperor Jun did not expect Xuanyuan to attack Gao Xin. But Xiang Liu already knew the ambition of Huangdi and Zhuanxu to dominate the world, and why he helped Xuanyuan fight Gao Xin instead of helping Gao Xin fight Xuanyuan, which shows that he had long seen that Xuanyuan had the ability to annex Gao Xin.

But from Xiaoyao’s perspective, this is:

Why do you have to go against my brother? If you want to kill my brother, how can I love you with peace of mind? Why are you so kind to Shennong, but so cruel to me? What kind of person is General Gonggong that makes you follow him so relentlessly and want to kill me at every turn for him? You are still here to sympathize with them, why are you so stupid, I really feel for you!

And when Xiaoyao felt Xiang Liu's kindness to her.

<Xiao Liu looked at Xiang Liu in surprise, "Does this count as our having a heart-to-heart talk under the moonlight and living in harmony?" Just like the happiness in the world is always momentary. When the flowers bloom, they wither, and when the moon is full, they fade. But this is not the case with all the beautiful things in the world.”>

She would only sigh: It would be great if we could always talk under the moon like tonight, but unfortunately, we are not the same person after all.

<Xiang Liu sneered, "Who said that no matter how beautiful the scenery is, it will be boring if you look at it for a long time?" Xiao Liu smiled and said nothing. >

Let’s recall:

<“But look at the moon, it looked like this thousands of years ago. No matter how beautiful the scenery is, it will become boring after a long time!”>

What Xiang Liu said was what Xiao Yao said when she and Xiang Liu were on a big tree together.

But she also said, "No matter how rare the scenery is, I will get tired of it after seeing it too much. It is interesting unless someone is with me to see it together. Scenery is always dead, and only people can give meaning to scenery.">

This sentence was said by Xiaoyao and Xiangliu when they were looking at the moon on the sea.

So fool Xiang Liu, what she really wants to express is that she wants to be with you forever, and wants to watch the moon with you. If it is not with you, forever will be boring, and even the rarest moon will make you tired of looking at it.

But there is only this sentence in Xiang Liu's mind, "I'm afraid of loneliness, and I can't find long-term dependence. Short-term companionship is also good."> This sentence is why Xiang Liu knew his fate at first, but he was willing to be with Xiao Yao. The reason for planting Gu to establish love is because Xiaoyao once said, "Short-term companionship is also good." Xiang Liu misunderstood the key point. The key point is not "short-term companionship", the key point is that she "cannot find long-term dependence". Only when she looks for it will she say "can't find it", and only when she wants it will she say "unless".

This place actually shows the difference in the initial outlook on life between Xiang Liu and Xiao Yao. The difference in outlook on life has always been the source of their contradiction. In Xiang Liu's understanding, life is very precious. The value of life lies in the gifts of nature. The gifts of nature are endless. Therefore, it is not worth giving up life because of losing any beauty. But in Xiaoyao's perception, she is most afraid of loneliness. A lonely life is long and boring. Unless there is someone to depend on her forever, and the value of life lies in having someone to accompany her to receive the gifts of nature, otherwise life is not valuable.

Because of this cognitive difference, when Xiaoyao said those seemingly contradictory words, Xiang Liu was better able to get the viewpoint within his cognitive scope. Those words sounded like this to Xiang Liu: She was afraid of loneliness, so She wanted someone to accompany her, even if it was just for a short time. She felt that no matter how good things lasted, they would be meaningless.

Uh... Xiaoyao could only "laugh without saying a word".

But I think that this night was still a very happy and wonderful time for Xiaoyao. Although in this happiness, she was silently waiting for the coming of sadness.

Ps: But having said that, which outlook on life does Tonghua endorse more in this book? It's obviously Xiang Liu's outlook on life. The reason why Xiaoyao has such an immature outlook on life is due to the flaws in her native family. She was abandoned by her mother when she was a child, and her life experience is unknown. She doesn’t even have a face of her own. Xiaoyao has lost her true self. , this book is actually about Xiaoyao’s process of finding her true self (the “self” mentioned here is different from Freud’s concept of “self” mentioned in one of my articles. The “self” here refers to It is an individual’s understanding of his or her state of existence). Xiaoyao has been displaced and suffered a lot since she was a child. Her pursuit is only to have someone to depend on and no longer suffer hardship. Because there is no self, there is no pursuit of self-worth. Because there is no true self, so Nor can we embrace real life.

This is why in the eyes of readers, Xiaoyao's character is very strange. In fact, she has a personality defect, or a heart disease that has not been cured. She can do anything for Zhuanxu. She likes to be needed by Jing and can't live without him. She feels that because she has no self, she can only find the value of her existence through others. As for why her personality flaws can't be seen in Qingshui Town, it's because she disguised them and used a strong appearance to hide her inner fragility. But in fact, if you look carefully, you will find that Xiaoyao is very awkward in Qingshui Town. , I often compete with myself. I have mentioned this issue of character changes in a drama review article, so I won’t repeat it here.

two

When Xiaoyao learned that Zhuanxu was seriously injured, <He understood why Xiang Liu came to see him last night, and it was not for a heart-to-heart talk under the moon>

She must be thinking that even last night's heart-to-heart talk under the moonlight was using her to kill her brother!

When rescuing Zhuanxu, Jing went to Dafen again.

<"I want to ask you, no matter what the circumstances, do not hurt Xuan."

"good."

"You agreed?"

"I promised that I would listen to you.">

Look at this stark contrast.

I think Xiaoyao lost hope in Xiangliu after Zhuanxu was killed again, and was ready to leave Qingshui Town in order to let go of Xiangliu.

And our silly Lord Xiang Liu is still thinking about how to get Xiaoyao to offer to plant lover's poison for him.

I don’t know if anyone here has noticed the change in Xiang Liu. Before, Xiao Yao stopped Xiang Liu from killing Zhuan Xu, and he was so angry that he almost killed Xiao Yao. But this time Zhuan Xu was saved by Xiao Yao, and he didn’t even question Xiao Yao. , all he could think about was being her lover. Xiang Liu is really like Zuo Er, "a beast that cannot be controlled, but he will be completely loyal to the people he recognizes."

Once Xiang Liu confirms his feelings, he will be infinitely tolerant of Xiao Yao: If she does anything bad to me, just do me bad. Why is it that the only person she wants to harm is me?

Asked Xiao Yao about the Gu worm, Xiao Yao hesitated and spoke inconsistently. Xiang Liu could tell that Xiao Yao was not telling the truth, but he must have misunderstood Xiao Yao, thinking that Xiao Yao knew what kind of Gu it was, and maybe he just didn't tell the truth on purpose. . That's why he didn't continue to ask.

<"I told you, find another person and lure the poison to him.">

<"Not just anyone.">

<"Your pair of voodoos are relatively rare. If you want to remove Xuan's voodoo, the only way is to find another person and attract the voodoo to him.">

Xiang Liu hinted wildly - I told you last time to introduce the poison into my body.

<"Then what kind of talents are required to meet the conditions?"

Xiang Liu remained silent. After a moment, he said firmly: "I don't know!"

Xiao Liu didn't believe it, but he didn't understand why Xiang Liu refused to tell him. He could only ask tentatively: "Are you suitable?" Chong, it shouldn’t be a problem, right?” Xiang Liu didn’t deny it, so Xiao Liu took it as his acquiescence. >

After finally bringing Xiaoyao's topic to him, looking at Xiang Liu's nervous and shy look, he said, "Don't say anything." After a moment, he said firmly, "Don't speak," and "No denial." (The drama version of Xiang Liu acted very well here)

From Xiang Liu's point of view, she seemed to have been teased: She clearly said it was specially prepared for him, and she clearly said last time that the only person she wanted to harm was him, but why did she pretend not to know anything as soon as he agreed? Woolen cloth?

Xiang Liu was really not arrogant at this time, but nervous, shy, and at a loss. In his opinion, he had taken the initiative to express his feelings to Xiao Yao, but Xiao Yao seemed to have been teasing him and asking him to express his love in person. How could he say it, it was his first time falling in love!

<"Then can you help me lure the poison to you?">

Xiang Liu must have breathed a sigh of relief in his heart at this time: What he wanted was your words, and he finally said them.

<"I can help you attract the poison to me">

Xiang Liu's heart: Yes, I'm just helping you, not because I want to be your lover.

Xiang Liu's heart: But why should I help you? Last time I promised you directly, but you laughed at me for being so kind. It doesn't matter. I was prepared this time, and I found a legitimate reason to help you.

<"But you have to promise to do something for me in the future. As long as I ask, you must do it."

"If you disobey it, everything you enjoy will become painful; everything you enjoy will become suffering.">

This man kills three birds with one stone! It is estimated that Xiang Liu was thinking about this good strategy for more than a month after learning that Zhuan Xu left Qingshui Town safely. The first was to successfully make Xiaoyao decide to attract the poison to himself, the second was to get him to promise to become a poison master, and the third was to get Xiaoyao's oath.

As for what to do to help him, I haven’t thought about it, it’s not important, I’ll talk about it later.

"But you have to promise to do something for me in the future." The focus is not on the thing, but on the promise. Just look at the focus of their conversation later. When discussing what to do, Xiang Liu looked impatient, but it was his turn to When it came time to swear, he was still not satisfied with the punishment Xiaoyao said, which showed that what Xiang Liu really cared about was the oath, Xiaoyao's promise itself. Because this promise was very important to him, the more severe the oath was accordingly.

Why is it important? Because he knew that the Lover Gu had the same fate as his heart. He had nine lives but only one heart. Once he gave it away, he could never take it back.

So he needs a promise from Xiaoyao not to betray him, not to let him down, and never to leave him.

Isn't the Lover's Gu itself a vow? Yes, Lover Gu can guarantee that Xiaoyao will not change his mind, but it cannot protect her. Her heart is with Xiang Liu, and her mouth can still kiss others!

But what Xiang Liu wants right now is not only Xiaoyao's heart, he also wants to be with her. What he wants for this promise is: since we are together, you can't get rid of me or abandon me. If you take away my heart, you will be responsible for me. Most lovers are not willing to plant the lover's poison. This is a very serious thing, but I am willing to be planted by you because I can guarantee myself that I will never let you down, but I need you to give me a guarantee.

<Xiao Liu patted his chest, "Don't worry, I will definitely do it."

There was a smile on Xiang Liu's lips, "What should I worry about? It's your fault if you can't do it, not me.">

From Xiang Liu's perspective, he didn't know the relationship between Xiao Yao and Zhuan Xu. Was it necessary for Xiao Yao to make such a vicious oath for Zhuan Xu? It wasn't for Zhuanxu, it was just to plant gu for him, that's why he was so happy when he got Xiaoyao's promise.

<Xiang Liu summoned the white-feathered golden-crowned eagle furball, leaped onto the eagle's back, "Come up!"

Xiaoliu was so excited that he quickly climbed onto the back of the eagle. >

Why is Xiaoyao so happy here? Literally, it meant that Xiang Liu was not suitable to go to the Five Gods Mountain in Gaoxin because of his status, but Xiang Liu took Xiao Yao without saying anything. But in fact, there is a deeper reason for her elation. Before that, Xiaoyao could be said to have been completely disappointed with Xiang Liu. In her understanding, it was impossible for Xiang Liu to be so kind as to help her attract the poison. Everyone Think about what it means to help Xiaoyao attract Gu? It means helping Zhuanxu to get rid of the poison. This is actually helping Zhuanxu! As the strategist of the Shennong Rebel Army, not to mention helping Zhuanxu to remove the poison, he should be eager for the existence of this poison and make good use of it to kill Zhuanxu. But Xiang Liu was just doing Xiao Yao a favor. Xiao Yao would think, does this mean that in Xiang Liu's heart, she can also compete with the Shennong Rebels?

three

<Xiang Liu seemed to know what he was thinking. He stared at him and said coldly: "Go back to Qingshui Town." He turned around and swam north. >

Xiang Liu: I carry you with good intentions, but you want to use me as a mount.

<Xiao Liu quickly hugged him, Qia Qia hugged his waist, "I promise not to think too much." Both of their bodies were a little stiff, Xiang Liu slowly turned around, and Xiao Liu quickly let go. hand. >

Xiang Liu: Yes, you can coax me like this from now on.

<Xiang Liu glanced at Xiao Liu, "Are you going or not?">

Xiang Liu: I forgive you, my mount is my mount.

<Several times, he was almost washed away by the waves. Fortunately, Xiang Liu's hand held his wrist firmly, allowing him to hug Xiang Liu again. In the end, Xiao Liu couldn't think about anything. He only used his hands and feet to wrap around Xiang Liu as much as possible to prevent himself from being thrown away by his speed. >

Gee, what an intimate gesture.

<Xiao Liu felt something strange in his hand. He opened his hand and saw the pecan nut flashing with light. It was gradually melting and turning into bits of broken light, flying around Xiao Liu and Xiang Liu like fireflies. Slowly, half fell into Xiao Liu's palm and half fell into Xiang Liu's palm, and disappeared, as if it had penetrated into their bodies. >

The last time I planted Gu for Zhuanxu, I did not do it willingly and slowly, and the hickory nuts did not disappear. This time, the two of them were in love with each other and were willing to plant them. They planted them "in a short time", and the hickory nuts turned into flowing fireflies. The two halves got into each other's bodies, and Xiaoyao and Xiangliu were truly planted with the lover's poison.

<"I have a very bad feeling, this Gu is so weird, not as simple as I thought.">

This is where Xiang Liu probably started to suspect that Xiao Yao might not really know that it was a lover's poison, but it was no longer important. The poison was successfully planted, which meant that Xiao Yao had him in her heart.

I can't help but want to complain. In fact, Xiang Liu's character is also very awkward. If only he could explain the Lover Gu to Xiao Yao clearly, everything would be different. Both of them are awkward.

Thinking of what Huangdi said, this was said to Xiaoyao, and I think it applies to both of them. <“When I was young, I was always stubborn and unwilling to give in to some things that I thought were very important. Only when things changed, I realized that I was wrong, but it was already too late.”> Alas...

<Whenever Xiao Liu's breath is about to expire, Xiang Liu will give him another breath. >

Assuming that one breath can be held for one minute, ten hours is twenty hours, which is one thousand two hundred minutes. Xiaoyao and Xiang Liu kissed at least one thousand two hundred times...

<Xiao Liu looked around curiously, but Xiang Liu didn't rush him. >

The scenery on the seabed is ordinary to Xiang Liu, but it is Xiaoyao's enthusiasm that gives meaning to this undersea wandering.

<Xiao Liu couldn't help but knock on the shell, wondering what the snail meat tasted like. Xiang Liu's voice rang in his ears, "It's not delicious.">

Xiang Liu knew immediately what was going on in Xiaoyao's mind, and it wasn't because of the Lover's Gu.

<Xiao Liu glared at Xiang Liu, you didn’t even remind me! Xiang Liu smiled, holding Xiao Liu's hand to touch those beautiful and coquettish "flowers". The flowers trembled, but they did not dare to bite Xiao Liu again. Xiaoliu ravaged the "flowers" with a smile. >

Xiang Liu likes to tease Xiao Yao. When he sees her angry, he lets her bully "Hua" and gently makes her happy.

<Xiang Liu’s calmness made him feel that this was not an escape, but that Xiang Liu was taking him on a tour of the seabed. >

Even in the dangerous situation of being chased, Xiaoyao felt at ease with Xiang Liu around.

<They swam under the sea for a long time, Xiao Liu suspected that it was at least ten hours, but Xiao Liu had a good time and didn't feel that the time was long. >

Playing for twenty hours at once did not feel like a long time, and she was still very happy. When everyone thinks about traveling, it is hard to imagine how much fun it is to allow her to swim for twenty hours continuously, and it does not feel like a long time.

This part is really sweet. It’s so sweet from Xiaoyao’s perspective, but it’s even sweeter from Xiangliu’s perspective. He not only makes his own feelings clear, but also makes Xiaoyao’s feelings clear. In his fantasy, they will still have each other in the future. Lots of such sweet moments.

But Xiaoyao is a person who will always wait for sadness to come no matter how happy she is. From her perspective, she has successfully cured Zhuanxu and is almost ready to leave. This should be the last date with Xiang Liu, so she indulges I couldn't help but use a mirror to record this beautiful period, so that I could take it out and reflect on it again and again in the days when I would never see Xiang Liu again.

<After a long time, he looked at Xiaoliu, who was having a good dream, and slowly placed his hand on his heart. A slight smile appeared on the corner of his lips, and it disappeared in an instant. >

Xiang Liu must be thinking happily at this time. He originally thought that he was destined to be lonely in this life, but in the future he will be accompanied by his beloved, and God will still care for him.

AH :
Such good details. Thanks liddi!

Now I feel like I should go back and change a lot of the instances in my previous posts where I said "spiritual power" and have them say "spiritual energy" instead. ^^"

You're welcome! I learn something new everytime someone asks me a question and forces me to go back and analyse the text!

AH :
Another picture. I imagine XL's outfit in the adapted version of chapter 35 will look a lot like this. 

He's gorgeous here as always! It would be perfect if we are given the forehead kiss and her tender caressing of his white hair. Will miracles happen?

PART 4 ABOUT YAOLIU ❤️❤️

Sang Tian'er's "Grass Snake Gray Thread"

Four

When Xiaoyao saw that Jing really risked offending Emperor Jun and even losing her life to help her escape, she muttered a long passage to herself. This passage was very important and was full of "gray threads."

<"But what should I do now? If you don't agree to help me, I can happily cut off my worries.">

Xiaoyao's words show that she can no longer happily cut off her worries (the "carriers" here are left in suspense for now, I will reveal them later). The words that follow this sentence are all Xiaoyao's original thoughts. It could be said that these were her true thoughts, but Tu Shanjing's appearance completely shook her. This is also where many people criticize her for the collapse of her personality. How come she said something so sober, but then turned around and started to have a "love brain"?

So don’t doubt Xiang Liu’s love, because the real Xiao Yao should be sober, independent, yearning for freedom, and worthy of Xiang Liu’s love. However, there are endless hard days with no end in sight, and then there is a hard time. After meeting Xiang Liu, she experienced the pain of briefly having happiness and then losing it. At this time, the existence of Tu Shanjing was undoubtedly the only bit of warmth and dawn that Xiaoyao could see in the endless darkness.

<"Sang Tian'er longed for a man to save her, but in fact, a man could not save her at all. The man gave Sang Tian'er a few drops of honey, turning one kind of pain into another.">

From here on, Xiao Yao's description of Sang Tian'er's situation and mentality is all foreshadowing, and Sang Tian'er reflects Xiao Yao's future. Readers can read this passage by replacing "Sang Tian'er" with "Xiao Yao". Xiao Yao longed for Tu Shan Jing to save her, but in fact Jing couldn't save her at all. Jing gave her a few drops of honey and made her One pain turned into another pain.

<"Life is like a furnace for Sang Tian'er, and she is in pain every day. The man seems to have hugged her to save her from the pain, but in fact the man only takes Sang Tian'er's pain away from the stove. The pain of being roasted turned into the pain of fearing that the man would let go and be roasted again. Which of the two pains is more painful?”>

Xiaoyao has always been unable to escape the psychological shadow caused by her mother's abandonment and unknown life experience. In addition, she was homeless and suffered a lot. She was tortured both mentally and physically. Her days in Qingshui Town , under the harsh test of fate, she has practiced some skills to survive, and has internalized the suffering into her own strength. Ordinary difficulties can no longer defeat her, so life is relatively comfortable and not as painful as before. , but she is still unhappy because she is lonely.

According to Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs theory, her physiological needs and safety needs have been met when she was in Qingshui Town, but she also has love and belonging needs. She has no real identity of her own, and her belonging needs have never been satisfied. She also lacks love, because falling in love with Xiang Liu has inspired her desire for love, but Xiang Liu has never been able to satisfy her, making her even more painful.

Since we mentioned the hierarchy of needs, we are also talking about Xiang Liu. Xiang Liu's hierarchy of needs has always been one level higher than Xiao Yao's, which is why Xiang Liu is the dominant one in their relationship. After realizing the cultivation method in the far north, with Xiangliu's powerful strength, safety and physical protection were more than enough. After becoming Fangfengbei, he felt maternal love again. After joining the Shennong Rebel Army, he felt a sense of belonging. He really put himself As a citizen of Shennong and recognizing his identity as a Shennong rebel, Xiaoyao's existence brought him more love and respect. So he can have higher pursuits.

Therefore, Xiaoyao's singing at the beginning was full of her sadness, and both Zhao and Xiangliu could hear it. It can be said that Xiangliu was her close friend from the beginning. Not only could they hear the sadness in her singing, but also Xiangliu could hear it. He also has a deep understanding of her sadness, because Xiang Liu has also experienced no physical and safety protection, no belonging and no love, so he understands her sadness, he can resonate with her, and he has feelings for a woman for the first time. Pity gave rise to the desire to protect her, and their subsequent interactions proved that Xiang Liu's intuition of the beast was right. Xiaoyao was his destined spring, the woman who could awaken the sleeping piece of love in his heart. They Destined to love.

To digress, let’s analyze the passage above and read it by replacing “Sang Tian’er” with “Xiao Yao”. Tu Shan Jing seemed to have picked up Xiao Yao and saved her from pain, but in fact Tu Shan Jing only Xiaoyao's pain changed from the pain of having no one to rely on to the pain of fear that Jing would let go and then have no one to rely on again. This was the case for Xiaoyao in her later years. Tu Shanjing broke off the engagement and was unable to do so. Later, she married someone else and had children due to a misunderstanding. Xiaoyao once again had no one to rely on. She was almost depressed during that time. "Which of the two kinds of pain is more painful?" I think this sentence is Tonghua asking the readers, which kind of pain do you think is more painful?

<"Perhaps many women will choose the pain of being held. At least there are a few drops of honey occasionally. At least they are not burned. At least they can hope that men will never let go. But I won't! I would rather be burned and suffer every day. My hands are free, and the pain will make me think about escaping. But when I am held by someone, I will use both hands to hold him tightly because of fear that he will let go, and I will forget to think because of the few drops of honey he gave me. In fact, The one who saves Sang Tianer in the end is still herself, not a man!”>

Here Tonghua has actually expressed her point of view through Xiaoyao's mouth. Of course, this is also Xiaoyao's own original point of view. Did Tu Shanjing really redeem Xiao Yao? In the end, it was Xiaoyao who took the initiative to get out of that "cage".

<"Sang Tian'er has me to perfect me, but who will perfect me? God can perfect people, but who will perfect God? Obviously not!" >

Sang Tianer has Xiaoyao to fulfill her, but Xiaoyao also has Xiangliu to fulfill her. Gods can fulfill people, and demons can fulfill gods! This is what I mentioned before, Tonghua's compassion for the characters in his novels. In this book, Tonghua criticizes the heroine, but also does not hesitate to praise her beautiful qualities, and because of his sympathy for her, Tonghua tried his best to arrange a relatively good ending for her.

<"I still think it's safer to hide in a hard shell. I've suffered too much in my life, and I don't want to suffer anymore or get hurt again...">

Many readers of this sentence will misunderstand that Xiaoyao wants to hide in a hard shell to reject Tu Shanjing. In fact, this is not the case. What Xiaoyao really wants to reject is Xiang Liu. Who gave her the suffering and injuries she is suffering now? It was given by Xiang Liu. What does "Qian Nian" mean? It is concern and longing. She used to live with Ye Shiqi every day, but now she is leaning on Tu Shanjing. Is it Tu Shanjing that she misses? She is constantly thinking about Xiang Liu!

Let me explain again what "the gray line of grass snakes, the pulse of thousands of miles". The author's pen seems to be writing "A", but he can inadvertently write "B", making the plot about "B" It has also made some progress, and readers can naturally get a glimpse of the work and make up other plots about "B" from this "Vulture".

The whole paragraph of Xiaoyao talking to himself seems to be saying "A". What does "A" refer to? Xiaoyao uses Sang Tian'er to describe the situation he is facing. Xiaoyao cannot predict the future. The man she is talking about at this time is not Tu Shanjing, but Xiang Liu, but the author can inadvertently mention the word "B". "B" is the foreshadowing of Xiaoyao and Tu Shanjing that I analyzed above. , we can completely understand the nature of the entanglement between Xiaoyao and Tushanjing from this passage, that is, we can only know the subtleties.

I analyzed it from the reader’s perspective above, and now we will analyze this passage from Xiaoyao’s perspective.

"But what should I do now? If Xiang Liu doesn't agree to help me lure the gu, I can happily cut off my worries. If Xiang Liu doesn't let me escape alone when I'm surrounded by Zhuan Xu in Qingshui Town . I longed for Xiang Liu to save me, but in fact, Xiang Liu could not save me at all. Xiang Liu gave me a few drops of honey, which turned one kind of pain into another kind of pain."

Family members, the word "rescue" here is a pun. On the surface, it means that when Zhuan Xu came to catch her and surrounded her, Xiaoyao longed for Xiang Liu to save her, but Xiang Liu did not come to save her; To foreshadow the following, “rescue” in the following text means “the pain of longing for Xiang Liu to save her life.” This sentence is also a link between the past and the next, "I long for Xiang Liu to save me, but in fact, Xiang Liu can't save me at all." The first half of the sentence is followed by "If I am besieged by Zhuan Xu in Qingshui Town, Xiang Liu will not let me escape alone." How good." The second half of the sentence is the beginning of what Xiaoyao wants to say next.

Xiang Liu gave her a few drops of honey, such as holding her hand and showing her the bright moon on the sea, joking with her when she was unhappy, stroking her head to comfort her, and being the military advisor of the Shennong Rebel Army, he was willing to do anything for her. Helping Zhuanxu get rid of the poison...Xiang Liu always gave her hope, but then immediately disappointed her, leaving her in a state of worrying about gains and losses all day long.

"Life to me is like a furnace. I am in pain every day. It seems that Xiangliu has hugged me and saved me from pain. But in fact, Xiangliu has only changed my pain from the pain of fear of loneliness to the pain of loneliness." It has become the pain of fear that Xiang Liu will let go and be lonely again, which of the two pains is more painful?"

In the beginning, Xiaoyao and Xiangliu were happy every time they were together. Because of Xiangliu, Xiaoyao's life became more interesting. However, since the moon was born in the sea and she found out that she fell in love with Xiangliu, she couldn't help but think about it. She wants more, she wants to stay with Xiang Liu for a long time. She is afraid that one day she will lose Xiang Liu and she will become a human again. Is it more painful to never have? Or is it more painful to have it and then lose it?

"Maybe...but I won't! I would rather be burned and suffer every day. My hands are free, and the pain will make me think about escaping, but when I was hugged by Xiang Liu, I let go of Xiang Liu because of fear , I will hold him tightly with both hands, and I will forget to think because of the few drops of honey he gave me."

Do you still remember the passage in the third section above? <Several times, he was almost washed away by the waves. Fortunately, Xiang Liu's hand held his wrist firmly, allowing him to hug Xiang Liu again. In the end, Xiao Liu couldn't think about anything. He only used his hands and feet to wrap around Xiang Liu as much as possible to prevent himself from being thrown away by his speed. >

Why does Xiaoyao use the metaphor of "a man holding her" when describing Sang Tian'er's situation? Because what she was thinking of at this moment was the scene in this passage.

"Actually, she is the one who saves Sang Tian'er in the end, not a man! Sang Tian'er has me to help her, but who will help me? God can help people, but who can help God? Obviously not!"

At this time, Xiaoyao thought that Sang Tianer relied on herself to avoid the pain of life, and it was not Chuanzi who could save her! Sang Tianer has Xiao Yao to help her, but who will help Xiao Yao? What did Xiaoyao do to fulfill Sang Tianer? Redeem Sang Tian'er's life so that Sang Tian'er can stay in the Huichun Hall, make Sang Tian'er and Chuan Zi happy, give her someone to depend on, teach Sang Tian'er medical skills, and give her the ability to live a stable life. Tonghua was also worried that readers would not understand the metaphor here, so he deliberately added the sentence "God can perfect people, who can perfect gods?" This way readers can more easily think of "demon" and Xiang Liu. "Be strong enough to protect yourself, have someone to depend on, and have a place to go." Xiang Liu followed this order to help Xiaoyao! Bows and arrows and archery skills, Ye Shiqi who was immediately sent to Xiaoyao's side after being rescued, and the island where Xiaoyao went to in the end.

"I still think it's safer to hide in a hard shell. I've suffered too much in my life. I don't want to suffer anymore or get hurt again..."

From the first time she met Xiang Liu, Xiao Yao came out of her hard shell. What appeared in front of Xiang Liu was the most authentic Xiao Yao. What Xiang Liu loved was the most original Xiao Yao. Xiaoyao talked to herself for a long time, and came to the conclusion that Xiang Liu could not save her, and no one could help her, so she should hide in her hard shell again. Because she was afraid of getting hurt by Xiang Liu, Xiaoyao chose to escape.

Xiaoyao's heart was extremely struggling and contradictory at this time. What did she long for most? In other words, what does her true self desire? It's freedom, it's clarity. However, it was too painful for her to miss Xiang Liu. She didn't know how to get out on her own, so she could only hope in Tu Shanjing to save her. At least, there was still hope. If there was someone who could get her out of the pain, maybe , she can try like Sang Tian'er and find a "skewer"?

This is why she later agreed to Tu Shanjing's fifteen-year appointment.

When Xiaoyao said this, in her mind, Xiangliu was her "chuanzi". He gave her a few drops of honey and picked her up, but made her lose her freedom and sobriety. Men, she felt that Tu Shanjing was completely different from Xiang Liu. Xiang Liu was dangerous to her, but it was safe to be with Tu Shan Jing. But readers all know that in fact, Tu Shanjing not only failed to save her, but put her in a "cage". Tu Shanjing was the man who gave her a few drops of honey, but actually made her lose her freedom and sobriety. !

Let me summarize again, whether it is Xiaoyao's self-report or the author's "grass snake gray line", in essence, what does this passage illustrate? Xiang Liu can't save her, and Tu Shanjing can't save her. Just like "it's still herself who saves Sang Tian'er in the end", it's herself who saves Xiaoyao in the end.

What is true salvation? Redemption is not that you lacked maternal love when you were a child and I gave you a boyfriend who is a mother. It is not that you have been abandoned before, so I will find you someone who will never leave you for the rest of your life. It is not that you were unable to protect yourself before, so I kept you in captivity and gave you heavy protection.

The redemption is that I want you to understand that there is no long-term dependence in this world, and that you can truly accept the departure of your loved ones; the redemption is that I want you to understand that only you can protect yourself, and don’t try to be attached to others. The human dodder flower will always keep your sobriety and your ability to improve yourself.

Redemption is that one day you will understand that there was once someone in this world who loved you beyond life. This love is enough to heal all the pain in your heart, rebuild your complete personality, and embrace real life, even if that person is no longer there. Yes, you have to follow your own path.

Xiaoyao's real growth and breakthrough begins with the ending.

This is what Tong Hua wants to tell all readers: If you are suffering from the pain caused by the shadow of your original family, if you are suffering from the hardships of life, don’t be like Xiaoyao, longing for someone to save you. Look, Xiaoyao has been going around in circles for half his life, but he finally walked out on his own? Therefore, believe in yourself. Suffering is suffering only because you are defeated by it. If you transform suffering into your own strength, then no suffering can defeat you. There is no long-term dependence in this world. Whether it is parents, lovers, relatives and friends, you are born alone and will die alone. Don’t be obsessed with long-term dependence. Even if your loved ones leave, you will still be together. Live your life well.

Although it was not Xiang Liu who saved Xiao Yao, Xiang Liu was the one who fulfilled her wish.

PART 5 ABOUT YAOLIU ❤️❤️

The essence of the “fifteen-year agreement”

five

Do you still remember the theory of "id", "ego" and "superego"?

When Xiaoyao's "id" wants to choose Xiang Liu most, or her "superego" thinks she should choose Zhuanxu, either of them makes her feel anxious and painful at the same time, she can only rely on the one her "self" thinks she can choose. People come to regulate emotions and relieve pain.

So, why did Xiaoyao choose Tu Shanjing as the mediator?

When Zhuanxu and Huangdi discussed formally sending troops to encircle and suppress Gonggong.

<Xiaoyao sat quietly, hearing the voices of Huangdi and Zhuanxu in her ears, but her heart flew out——... By the Xihe River, she rescued Jing; in order to catch Feifei, she met the White Eagle Maoqiu was given forty lashes by Xiang Liu; the poison she wanted to poison Xiang Liu poisoned Jing; in order to help Zhuan Xu get rid of the poison, she made a deal with Xiang Liu, but she didn't expect that she was a lover who had the same mind and lifeblood. …>

The beginning of this paragraph is the recall of the first acquaintance with Jing and Xiang Liu in Qingshui Town, and the last part is the recall of the relationship with Xiang Liu before leaving Qingshui Town. Xiaoyao just said "She wanted to poison Xiang Liu with the same poison." "It's Jing" summed up all the memories of those years in Qingshui Town. What does this show? This just shows what kind of foundation the relationship between Xiaoyao and Tu Shanjing has always been based on!

This sentence happened when Xiaoyao met Xiang Liu for the second time. Xiang Liu came to give a congratulatory gift. Xiao Yao poisoned Xiang Liu's wine but it did not poison Xiang Liu. After Xiang Liu left, Xiao Yao felt depressed and gave the wine to Jing. Drink, Jing was poisoned.

From that time on, Xiaoyao's desires that could not be satisfied by Xiang Liu would be released through Jing; emotions that could not be vented by Xiang Liu would be regulated by Jing.

For example, Mingyue on the Sea was heartbroken by Xiang Liu and found comfort in Jing; Xiang Liu used her Gu to assassinate Zhuan Xu, and she turned around and asked Jing if she could not hurt Zhuan Xu. She received Jing's affirmative reply and gave her hope. Some peace of mind; when Zhuan Xu came to capture her, her first thought was that Xiang Liu came to save her, but in the end it was Jing who helped her escape. There are many, many more, so I won’t list them all.

From Xiaoyao's perspective, Jing's shortcomings in Xiang Liu's are exactly the opposite. Xiang Liu is ruthless, but Jing is very kind; Xiang Liu always bullies her, but Jing cares about her; Xiang Liu may be difficult to control, but Jing listens to her words; Xiang Liu wants to kill her brother, but Jing promises not to Against her brother; Xiang Liu's attitude has always been unclear, but Jing has always made promises to her. Jing could give her whatever she couldn't get from Xiang Liu.

When she was in Qingshui Town, the person who made Xiaoyao feel uneasy and painful was Xiang Liu. At that time, she had been relying on Tushan Jing to get rid of the pain. She didn't dare to get angry when she was angry with Xiang Liu, so she turned around and got angry at Jing. If you can't meet your needs, go to Jing and ask for them. She didn't just start choosing Jing as the mediator after the fifteen-year contract in Dragon Bone Prison. She had been doing this for a long time, and she had become perfect with practice.

Especially since there was another Zhuan Xu later who made her anxious and painful, she needed Jing even more.

For example, she didn’t want to see her father, so Zhuan Xu forced her to take her back, and Jing was able to help her escape according to her wishes; Zhuan Xu “always forced her to eat a lot of disgusting things,” but Jing wanted to do nothing but be with her. No one in the world would force her; Zhuanxu's situation was always very dangerous. After becoming the Queen, she was worried about Zhuanxu every day, but Jing could help her brother and comfort her to a certain extent; Zhuanxu and Xiang Liu were at odds with each other, and she was in front of Zhuanxu. She had to keep her feelings for Xiang Liu a secret, so she had no scruples in front of Jing (at least until she got engaged to Jing).

Family members, Jing and Xiang Liu were never a multiple-choice question here for Xiaoyao, but she wanted to choose Xiang Liu but couldn't, so she had to choose Jing.

So, when Huang Di promised that she would marry any man she wanted, she asked:

<"Is it okay no matter who it is? Is it okay if I'm engaged? Is it okay if it's your enemy?">

The only thing she really wanted to ask was Xiang Liu. She had always hidden Xiang Liu behind Tu Shan Jing and protected him well. Jing was just an excuse for her to hide the truth, and she was a shield for Xiang Liu.

At this point, she and Zhuan Xu are indeed brothers and sisters.

Looking at Xinyue's psychological activities, what she saw between Zhuanxu and Xiaoyao was not the "gray line" that Tonghua hinted to readers that Xiaoyao had against Xiangliu?

<Zhuanxu protected Xiaoyao too closely, and she didn’t see much after observing her for decades. But for decades, Zhuanxu went to see Xiaoyao every day, rain or shine; he allowed Xiaoyao to smash his face, but not only did he not He was angry, but when he touched the scar, his eyes were full of pain and longing; he could willingly twist Xiaoyao's skirt and carry her shoes...>

Xiaoyao also protected Xiang Liu very closely. Almost everyone could not imagine that she would have anything to do with Xiang Liu. But for decades, Xiaoyao made poison for Xiang Liu every day, rain or shine; she allowed Xiang Liu to tease her, but instead of getting angry, she wanted to keep Xiang Liu's happy smile; she could willingly cook soup for Xiang Liu's grilled fish. ...

<The women on Zijinding fought back and forth, but they didn’t know that the woman Zhuanxu had been with the longest was not any woman on Zijinding, but Xiaoyao. >

There are countless men in Dahuang who want to marry Gao Xin Wang Ji, but they don't know that the man in Xiao Yao's heart is not any of the men who pursue Xiao Yao on the surface, but Xiang Liu.

<Xin Yue thought sadly, Xiao Yao didn't even have to ask for it, just like tonight, as long as Xiao Yao showed up, Zhuan Xu would let all the concubines leave. What he wanted to give Xiao Yao was everything he had! >

The family recalled Xinyue and Fenlong’s birthday party. As long as Xiang Liu appeared, Xiaoyao could not see anyone else in her eyes, because Xiang Liu occupied every corner of her heart!

<Xin Yue suddenly felt pitiful for Zhuan Xu. He was a majestic emperor who owned the whole world, but he didn't even dare to express his desire for a woman! >

As an emperor who owns the entire world, Zhuan Xu does not dare to express his desire for Xiao Yao. How can Xiao Yao, a coward, dare to express her desire to Xiang Liu?

If Xiaoyao hadn't been hiding Xiang Liu behind Tu Shanjing, it wouldn't be Tu Shanjing who was so hated by Zhuan Xu. Look at Xiaoyao's hypocrisy, he can seduce and deceive Tu Shanhou, so what if he hides it from Tu Shanjing? When it comes to relationships between men and women, Xiao Yao is not a very ethical person. Like Zhuan Xu, she only cares about the man she loves most in her heart and takes advantage of others without mercy.

In the dragon bone prison.

<Xiao Liu raised his head, shook Shi Qi's arm and acted coquettishly, "You haven't seen anything about me, tell me, tell me!" Xiao Liu has always looked like a rogue man, and for the first time, he showed the coquettishness of his little daughter. state. Although the cell was dark and Shi Qi could not see clearly, he was already retreating steadily. >

Everyone already knows that the man in Xiaoyao's heart at this time is Xiang Liu, but looking at her coquettish and coquettish manner towards Jing, she pretends to be just like the real thing. Don’t forget, Xiaoyao is a cunning loach, and disguise is a special skill for her.

<Seventeen's breath was a little disordered, and his heartbeat began to beat rapidly. Xiaoliu knew what he wanted to say, but was embarrassed to say it. Xiaoliu didn't rush him, he just curled up on his shoulder like a cat and waited quietly. "Xiao Liu, I, I... I know that I am engaged, and I am not qualified to say anything to you... I have never dared to think about it... but... but... I will cancel the engagement, I will definitely cancel the engagement! You wait for me for twenty years...no, no...fifteen years, fifteen years, you give Tushanjing fifteen years, and after fifteen years, Tushanjing will give you Ye Shiqi in return." Xiao Liu whispered. Asked: "How to wait?" "You, don't let other men... live in your heart." Xiao Liu was silent. >

Xiaoyao knew what Jing wanted to say, but was embarrassed to say it, so what did Xiaoyao do? "Like a cat, curling up on his shoulder, waiting quietly." Xiaoyao knows how to do it very well! It can be said that she deliberately asked Jing to confess to him.

But she shouldn't have expected that Tu Shanjing confessed his love and even made demands. She was silent because Xiang Liu had already lived in her heart. But Xiaoyao is such an honest person, will she tell the truth to Jing? no.

<Xiao Liu said: "You don't understand me very well. My heart is very cold, and there is a hard shell on the outside. Let alone fifteen years, I'm afraid I won't let a man run in in fifty years.">

This answer is very particular. Long before she hid in the hard shell, Xiang Liu was already in her heart, so of course she would not let other men run in in the future. Jing's request is not to let other men live in her heart, but what she promised Jing is: not to let men run into her heart, but what about the men who are already living in her heart? She couldn't control it, and Jing didn't ask.

Do you still remember Xiaoyao’s psychological activities after asking Xiang Liu to pay for the bow and arrow?

<Xiao Yao bit her lip and slowly lowered her head. Xiang Liu is not just any man. She made a big mistake! >

To her, Xiang Liu was not any other man, never had been, not from Dragon Bone Prison.

Is the fifteen-year agreement essentially a promise of love? Of course not, the essence of the fifteen-year agreement is a business.

<Xiao Liu couldn't help but raise the corners of his mouth, "You said that everything is just business. Seeing you like this, why do I feel that I have lost money in this business?" >

Judging from Xiaoyao's words, in Xiaoyao's eyes, this is a business, and it is a business that she will suffer losses from. Xiaoyao is not stupid: you keep saying that you are not qualified and that you dare not think about it, but you want me to wait for you for fifteen years, and You want me to keep my heart for you, but you took it from me before you gave me anything.

<Seventeen shook Xiaoliu's hand, "I say the more important things seem to be, the more they are like business. They are nothing more than interests. But the word "love" can never be measured by interests. The love between parents and children, brothers. The love between sisters, the love between friends, and the love between men and women are all seemingly ordinary and simple, ubiquitous, but rare and hard to find and worthless.”>

Then there is Tu Shanjing’s wonderful negotiation skills: Oh, it’s your fault for thinking this way. We are talking about feelings. How can you be so clear about it as you are talking about money?

<Xiao Liu said with a smile: "I've always heard people say that Tu Shanjing is very good at business, and he is funny and sharp when talking about business. I always don't believe it. You always look stupid and don't speak fluently. Tonight I am really Got it.”>

But has Xiaoyao fallen into the trap of Jing's words? No, if Xiaoyao was so easy to deceive, he would have been deceived to the point where not even his bones were left. The implication of Xiaoyao's words is: You can really talk about business, I have learned a lesson.

<Seventeen laughed softly. His laughter was just like him, gentle, peaceful and pure. >

Haha, if you readers understand my interpretation above, you will know how wonderfully Tong Hua uses the "Spring and Autumn Brushwork" here. What is the "Spring and Autumn Brushwork"? It means that praise and blame are included in the tortuous writing style. "Gentle, peaceful, pure", if these adjectives appear in other situations, we can still believe that Tushan Jing is indeed like this, but here, he is the complete opposite. This is the author's explicit praise and covert criticism of Jing!

<Xiao Liu said: "Seventeen, I'm different from you. I'm not a businessman, but I've always been very clear about big things. I'm a cruel person. I'm cruel to others, but even more cruel to myself. You understand. ?”>

Xiaoyao started her negotiation. What negotiation skills did she use? Intimidation.

Translation: Although I'm not as good at doing business as you are, you can't fool me on this matter. If you dare to make me suffer, I won't forgive you.

<Seventeen said: "I know you won't give yourself hope, you won't trust first, you won't invest first. Sang Tian'er is willing to gamble your life with false feelings, but even if you are sincere, if the other person doesn't cherish it, you I will also give it up. I am willing to wait until you are willing."

"What if I don't want to do it for the rest of my life?"

"Then wait for a lifetime. As long as you don't disappear, even if you live like this for a lifetime, it will be good." >

Jing was not afraid at all, and the negotiation skills Jing used were: inducement.

Translation: Oh, don’t worry, although I ask for this business from you first, but as long as you are willing to wait for me for fifteen years, good times are coming! When the time comes, I will cherish you very much. Even if you don't trust me and don't invest in me emotionally, I will still be willing to wait for you all my life, cherish you and be good to you all my life.

Tushan Jing is smart. He has been with Xiaoyao in Qingshui Town for several years. He knows very well where Xiaoyao's pain points are and what Xiaoyao longs for. What does Jing's words mean to Xiaoyao? She may not love him, she may not have him in her heart, but he will still take care of her, accompany her, and be good to her every day like Ye Shiqi in Qingshui Town, and for the rest of his life. And Xiaoyao only needs to wait for fifteen years, and there is an ambiguous promise of "not letting a man get into my heart." Faced with this huge temptation, how can Xiaoyao not be tempted?

So from then on, the business between the two was concluded.

<Shiqi smiled. Xiaoliu was indeed cruel to herself, but in fact she had always been very kind to others. Lao Mu, Sang Tianer, Mazi, Chuanzi... She was just a passer-by in their lives, but she fulfilled each of them. . >

I said at the beginning that the book "Sauvignon Blanc" is full of "grass snakes and gray lines". Although Xiaoyao is written here, it is actually written about Xiangliu. Xiang Liu and Xiao Yao are the same. "He is a cruel person. He is cruel to others and even more cruel to himself." But in fact, Xiang Liu is only cruel to himself. He has always been very kind to others. Xiao Yao, Gonggong, Shennong Yijun... He fulfilled each of them, even to his own horse Maoqiu, he was always very good.

But having said that, why was Jing's mental activity like this in the end? Because in his opinion, Xiaoyao is actually soft-hearted towards others, and this business was fulfilled because Xiaoyao was soft-hearted towards him.

PART 6 ABOUT YAOLIU ❤️❤️

(4) Hu Bugui?

one

The name of this chapter is "In decline, Hu will not return". This chapter talks about: Jing came to send wind chimes to express his sincerity, Zhuan Xu came to capture Xiao Yao, Jing helped Xiao Yao escape but was caught by Zhuan Xu, and was imprisoned in Dragon Bone Prison. Jing and Xiaoyao made a fifteen-year agreement in Dragon Bone Prison, and were later placed in the palace by Zhuan Xu. Xiang Liu only appeared briefly once, but was rejected when he came to pick up Xiaoyao.

But the title of this chapter means "It's dark, why don't you go home?"

It's obviously from Xiang Liu's perspective, obtained by Xiang Liu.

<Xiao Liu suddenly felt something moving and felt someone calling her. She said to Shi Qi: "Go to the beach.">

Proof of lovers' bewitched heart-to-heart connection.

<Xiang Liu smiled and said, "I'm not here for Your Highness." He looked at Xiao Liu, "Has your leg been broken? What did you do to make Gao Xin's army go crazy?" >

This paragraph is very interesting. Xiang Liu sensed that Xiao Yao was in danger and chased him to Wushen Mountain. The first question he asked was about Xiao Yao's health, and the second question was about Xiao Yao's situation. Xiang Liu's behavior was like a parent who heard that his child had a fight at school. He rushed over in a hurry, politely dealt with the teacher first, and then took a look at how the child was injured. He didn't even bother to ask the teacher what happened, but directly Asking a child may appear to be scolding the child for being naughty and troublesome, but in reality it is protecting the child in front of outsiders. Compare the difference in the intimacy and distance between Xiang Liu's words to Zhuan Xu and Xiao Yao. When Xiang Liu spoke to Xiao Yao, he already regarded Xiao Yao as one of his own.

Because from Xiang Liu's perspective, Xiaoyao is his woman now.

<Xiang Liu said: "The sea is beneath my feet.">——As long as you are willing, I will risk my life to take you away.

<Xiang Liu may be able to come and go alone, but if he takes another one with him, he will only be dead. Besides, what will happen to Seventeen when she leaves? >

Xiaoyao's psychological activity at this time is: I'm worried that if I agree to go with you, we will have to die together. How will Shiqi survive alone? So I can't take the risk so that everyone can live.

<Xiao Liu smiled and said: "Thank you, it's better if you owe less favors.">

Because of these words, Xiang Liu would not dare to say "help" again in the future, and would package everything into a transaction.

<Xiang Liu just smiled at Xiao Liu's rejection, "Don't forget, you still owe me a debt, and a dead person cannot repay it.">

It has been analyzed before, and Xiang Liu's reasons and psychology are the same as last time: <"Whatever you want! But-" He pinched Xiao Liu's neck gently, "Don't really die!">Here No longer.

<Xiao Liu looked at the breaking waves on the rocks and was a little confused. Xiang Liu had come thousands of miles away just to ask her a few words? >

The word "confused" has two meanings: 1. confused, 2. frustrated. At first glance, it seems to be the first meaning here. After all, there is a question next, but is Xiaoyao really confused? Didn’t she understand what Xiang Liu meant just now and knew that Xiang Liu came thousands of miles away just to take her away? So Xiaoyao is not confused here, but frustrated, feeling lost - did Xiang Liu just leave like this?

Xiang Liu: Why don’t you go home?

two

Here I want to add the plot of the female version of Xiang Liu in the TV series, because I think this plot is very good and makes up for the shortcomings of the novel. It is simply a stroke of genius.

It is this female version of Xiang Liu that better illustrates that Xiang Liu's love really transcends gender.

Think about it, whether it's Jing or Zhuan Xu, Jing likes Xiao Yao because Xiao Yao allows him to regain his dignity as a man, and Zhuan Xu needs Xiao Yao to completely recover her daughter's body before he can have the idea of love for her.

If Tu Shanjing is just because Xiaoyao is kind, it is not enough to make him give up. The book clearly and repeatedly emphasizes that it was because he found out that Xiaoyao was a woman, and she was a woman who would blush because of him. From that moment on, he I feel like I'm alive. The same goes for Zhuan Xu. If he desperately protects Xiao Yao just because he is his sister, he can at most treat Xiao Yao as his closest relative. He is seeing that Xiao Yao is a woman and a beautiful woman. From that moment on, he It feels like his spring has come.

But Xiang Liu is not like this. What is Xiang Liu like? If Xiaoyao was a boy, he wouldn't mind turning into a girl to match her. In his eyes, men and women are just different biological sexes, because only male and female can mate. As for who is female and who is male? He doesn't care.

Xiang Liu came to Zhiyi City to discuss food and grass matters with Xiao Zhurong. This also shows that Xiao Zhurong has been secretly in contact with the Shennong Rebels. Here I would like to post a description of the character Xiao Zhurong.

<Xiao Zhurong never evaded his identity as a survivor of Shennong, and spared no effort to fight for the interests of the people of the Central Plains. He also never concealed his thoughts in front of the Yellow Emperor, saying that he was in charge of the Central Plains just to make the Central Plains prosperous and prosperous, so that people who suffered from the war could The people of the Central Plains live a good life. For this reason, Xiao Zhurong suffered a lot of slander and pressure. Gradually, the clans in the Central Plains not only no longer questioned Xiao Zhurong, but also respected him very much. Zhu Rong's death was a kind of royal integrity with his hometown in mind, so how could Xiao Zhurong's life not be another royal style with his hometown in mind? >

The evaluation of people and things in Tonghua's books is never simply right or wrong, but rather tells each character's position from his or her perspective.

Facing the Shennong Rebels, the author wrote this:

<The wheel of history has been rolling forward, but they are still stationed in place, raising their arms high, fighting against the wheel of history. They are people forgotten by time. They try to swim upstream, but they are destined to be washed away and their bones will be smashed. >

But the author commented on the "silliness" of the Shennong Rebels like this: "In this world, some spirits can be defeated and destroyed, but they can never be scorned and ridiculed!" >

Regarding Xiao Zhurong, who made the completely opposite choice to the Shennong Rebels, the author commented this way: "On the contrary, he respected him very much. Zhu Rong's death was a kind of royal integrity with his homeland in mind. Xiao Zhurong's life was not another kind of royal family with their homeland in mind." Style? >

Is there any conflict between Gonggong's perseverance and Xiao Zhurong's compromise? There is no conflict. On the contrary, they have been cooperating because they have a common goal - to let the people of the Central Plains live and work in peace and contentment.

Similarly, Tonghua wrote "Saurus Love" to express "live" love, which does not mean that she is not optimistic about "dead" love in "Once Promised". She just wrote out both possibilities of love, just like me As I said before: "Sacrifice for love is certainly touching, but if you still live strong with the pain of losing your loved one, isn't it another kind of deep love?" There is no criterion for which kind of love is deeper, it just depends on each reader's preference. subjective understanding.

Back to the plot, Xiang Liu saw Xiaoyao calling a boat and asked the boatman to take her for a ride. After Xiaoyao got on the boat, he saw a woman in the cabin. Taking into account the differences between men and women, she stood alone at the bow. Here, because Xiaoyao was still a boy, , she was thinking about women, not that she really cared about the difference between men and women. She had always used a man's body when walking in the wilderness. On the surface, she acted like a man. Although she had a daughter's mentality, she had not been a woman well. The awareness of the defense between men and women is not strong, as you can see when she regains her female body and says "brothers are good" to her husband.

This is very important. It shows that in the later period, Xiaoyao refused Xiangliu's closeness several times because she was a daughter. This reason was actually untenable. It was just an excuse she made. Before, when she was Wen Xiaoliu, she had kissed Xiangliu thousands of times. This time, it's not that she thinks the man's body doesn't matter. In short, it means that you are willing to get close to him because he is Xiang Liu, and you are not willing to get close to him because he is Xiang Liu. It has nothing to do with whether you are a boy or a girl!

Xiang Liu cast a spell to cause partial rain, so Xiaoyao had to sit in the cabin. Later, he cast a spell to make the boat unstable, and Xiaoyao had to sit next to him. Haha, Xiaoyao must have realized that the woman did it on purpose, but she probably thought this The woman must have fallen in love with her. Obviously, even the boatman could see this little trick. Xiang Liu had no intention of deceiving Xiaoyao at all, but was too lazy to pretend: I will make it rain as soon as you go out, and I will make it rain as soon as you come in. Just stop raining, don’t you understand what I mean? I've just fallen in love with you, what's up?

<Xiang Liu: "It's okay, I have no purpose, just wandering around."

The boatman complained in a low voice: "Didn't you say that important matters such as food and grass cannot be delayed?">

I saw some people on the Internet saying that the most important thing in Xiang Liu’s heart is the justice of his family and country, so this plot made other people’s imagination collapse. But I have said it before, even in the book, since the pious kiss, Xiao Yao The importance of the people in his heart has long surpassed that of the Gonggong and the Shennong Rebels. Otherwise, how could he give up shooting Zhuanxu again for Xiaoyao? It can be said that it was because Xiao Yao was Xiang Liu's priority that Zhuan Xu had the life to survive to unify the wilderness and annihilate the Shennong Rebel Army. So here, he saw Xiaoyao alone, and he gave priority to Xiaoyao between accompanying Xiaoyao and dealing with food and grass matters.

<Xiang Liu: "Since you came here with your friends, why are you wandering around alone again? Is it because you have a conflict with your friends?">

Xiang Liu: Did you have a conflict with Tu Shanjing or Zhuan Xu?

<Xiang Liu: "You are afraid of losing your sobriety when you are drunk in front of your friends. It seems that you and that friend are not the same people. In that case, why don't you go home?">

Xiang Liu: Looking at your depressed look, it means you can't play with them. If that's the case, why do you hang out with them for so long and don't even know how to go home?

I don’t know if everyone noticed Xiang Liu’s tone when he asked “Why don’t you go home?” He asked angrily: Do you know how much I miss you, and you actually made me wait at home for so long?

<Xiaoyao: "I make myself at home wherever the circumstances arise, and wherever I go I will be there.">

——Translation: I have no home

<Xiang Liu: "There's no one you care about?">

Only family members will care about each other no matter where they go, so what Xiang Liu means here is: You said you don’t have a family, don’t you still have a family? Am I not your family?

Xiaoyao didn't answer here, just as the takeaway ordered by Xiangliu arrived.

<Xiang Liu: "As soon as I cultivated my human form, I discovered that this world is not as beautiful as I imagined. Fortunately, there are two things that can comfort me in my life.">

Because Xiang Liu was deceived into the Colosseum as soon as he cultivated his human form. After that, whether he was Fang Feng Bei or Xiang Liu, he would not stop receiving malice from humans. But as I said, he is open-minded and optimistic like Su Shi. Just focus on the good things and don't dwell on the bad things.

<Xiao Yao immediately added: "Food and wine">

These two people are indeed close friends, and their ideas are always surprisingly consistent. They should be on the same page, but...

<Xiao Yao: "It suddenly occurred to me that I have a friend who is also a monster, but he eats me every time... I feed him my food, but I have never eaten his food." >

Do you still remember that Xiaoyao told Zhuan Xu before that Xiang Liu was not his friend? Later, she told Jundi that "friends who are not friends" were all lies to them. In her mind, how could Xiang Liu not be a friend? Xiang Liu was simply her best friend. Her original intention was always to be loved by others. Suppressed by her identity, she could only tell the truth with this woman who was just a passerby to her.

<Xiang Liu: "It sounds like your friend is not very friendly. Do you still consider him a friend?">

Xiang Liu, you now know that you were too harsh on Xiaoyao before, it’s too late.

<Xiao Yao: "He's a little fierce, but he's very good..." Xiao Yao seriously emphasized, "He's very good!" >

At night, the two of them looked up at the fireworks together. Xiaoyao accidentally saw a couple on the bridge who was lost in thought.

<Xiang Liu asked: “Are the fireworks very dazzling?”>

Xiaoyao didn't respond. Suddenly the boat rocked and Xiang Liu fell into Xiaoyao's arms.

<Xiao Yao: "I'm sorry, girl, I just lost my mind while watching the fireworks. I'm sorry for offending the girl.">

I don’t know if you have discovered that the “fireworks” here are actually an image, which refers to the sweet companionship of a pair of lovers. And why is Xiaoyao so distracted at this time? Because she thought of Xiang Liu.

<"The man and woman on the shore just now seemed to be a perfect match."

“It’s a perfect match”

"We are sitting side by side now. In the eyes of people on the shore, they may also think that we are a good match."

"Young lady, you are just joking. You and I are just strangers, crossing the same boat together."

Xiang Liu was angry: "Boatman, dock."

Xiaoyao got off the boat and said, "Thank you, girl, for giving me a ride." Xiang Liu gave all the food to Xiao Yao, and Xiao Yao was confused: "For me?"

"Next time you are unhappy, think about the person who cares about you. He... they are not happy and you are not happy.">

This shows that Xiang Liu's purpose is to relieve Xiaoyao's worries. He will not ask Xiaoyao to go back with him because of the reason "I miss you". Instead, he says, if you are unhappy outside, think about you. People will also be unhappy, so don’t be unhappy. Here I can't help but bring up Zhuan Xu and Tu Shan Jing for comparison.

Look at Zhuan Xu, once Xiaoyao wanted to go back to Gaoxin, Zhuanxu allowed her to stay for at least thirteen months. He took the risk of going to Gaoxin to pick her up despite his status as Emperor Xuanyuan, and also forced Xiaoyao to go back with him. Look at Tu Shanjing again. The fifteen-year agreement is clearly his promise to Xiaoyao, but he begs Xiaoyao not to fall in love with another man.

Their love is conditional. When they love others, they also bring constraints to others. On the contrary, Xiang Liu pretends to be a transaction no matter what he does for Xiao Yao, just to prevent Xiao Yao from being constrained.

Xiang Liu is: I love you, but you are free.

Also, Xiang Liu's sentence "Think about the people who care about you, he...them" completely echoes the previous sentence "Isn't there anyone who makes you think about you?" The two people who care about each other are Family, and the "he" Xiang Liu subconsciously wanted to say here refers to himself. This once again confirmed that he indeed regarded Xiaoyao as a family member, but his arrogant nature did not allow him to admit it personally, so he changed it to "They" means: I am not the one who cares about you. If you think about Lao Mu, Mazi, and Chuanzi, they will definitely not be happy that you are unhappy.

<The boat left, and Xiaoyao shouted: "The boat hasn't been paid yet!"

"I still have things to do. I can't bother settling accounts with you. Just remember it first."

Xiaoyao looked up at the fireworks and said to herself, "Do you miss the people who care about me?" Then she looked down at the food box in her hand. >

What Xiang Liu means is: Although you have made me unhappy again, I still have food and grass matters to deal with, and I can't bother to settle accounts with you for the time being. If Xiaoyao hadn't guessed who the woman was before, she should have guessed it after hearing Xiang Liu's last words. What did Xiaoyao's actions mean? It was "Looking up at the bright moon, bowing down and thinking about my hometown." At this time, what she was looking at and thinking about was Xiang Liu.

<After that, Xiaoyao went back and said to Zhuanxu: "I suddenly want a beautiful dress to wear."

"Is it because of Tu Shanjing?"

"It has nothing to do with him."

"why?"

"I have been a man for so many years that I almost forget that I am a girl. Sometimes, I also want to wear a beautiful dress." >

So, why did she suddenly realize that she was a girl? If it were in the book, this paragraph would not be obvious, but in the play it is very obvious. Has she never seen a couple, or has she never seen a girl wearing a beautiful dress? None, but why do you suddenly want to be a girl and wear a beautiful dress? Because of Xiang Liu.

Xiang Liu is willing to become a woman for Xiao Yao, and Xiao Yao wants to be a woman because of Xiang Liu. This is a two-way street.

I know that some book fans don’t like the plot of the female version of Xiang Liu. The reason is that Xiang Liu is made to be very humble and like a tool. But I don’t think that giving selflessly and loving someone is humble. On the contrary, it requires very strong strength. heart.

Why do I say that selfless love requires a strong heart?

A cowardly and weak person does not have the courage to give generously.

Because he has very little love himself, and if he doesn’t have enough love for himself, how can he share it with others? He will definitely test it carefully. I will give you a little first to see your reaction. If you give back a little, I will give you a little more. Or, I draw a cake first and tell you that you should be with me first, and you should give me what I want first. I promise that after you satisfy me, I will give you more love.

But this is not the case for a brave and strong person. He is: I think you are a good person and worthy of my love. Since you want love, then take it, take it all, as much as you want. I have plenty, I love you. I am happy to love you and I am happy.

Xiang Liu is a truly strong man, both in terms of strength and psychology. He never gives because he is moved by himself, but puts himself in her shoes. He never loves so much that he loses himself, but no matter how much I love you, I am still me. Xiang Liu's love means firstly having an independent personality, and secondly respecting the other person's independent personality.

Ps: Where is the "god" in this wonderful plot of the female version of Xiang Liu?

1. The title of the chapter "The Decline of Hu Bugui" is Xiang Liu's perspective, but because Xiang Liu's perspective is never written in the book, it is left blank. This paragraph in the TV series is just to fill in the blank space in the book. Came in. Let everyone see Xiang Liu's perspective - Xiang Liu has indeed been waiting for Xiao Yao to come home in Qingshui Town.

2. It shows what kind of love Xiangliu's love is - it has no gender bias and gives you freedom.

3. Taking care of the gray line of "朏朏" when Yao and Liu first met, looking at the whole book, whenever Xiao Yao is unhappy, Xiang Liu will relieve her worries, which shows that Xiang Liu's wish has always been - may you live in peace and happiness for the rest of your life. worry!

4. The image of "fireworks". The book often writes about the relationship between Xiang Liu and "fireworks", and the fact that they looked up at the fireworks together further inspired their promotional song - "Prefer Human Fireworks".

Xiaoyao's lovesickness

three

Let’s talk about what happened after Xiaoyao turned back into a daughter and related to Xiang Liu when Master Xiang Liu was away.

< Emperor Jun said to Xiaoyao: "Gao Xin is still white. The royal family's clothes are mainly white, but you can wear them casually. I remember that you liked white and green when you were a child, so I ordered them to prepare a few more sets of green skirts for you. shirt." Xiaoyao smiled and said, "I also like green now.">

Xiaoyao originally liked white and green. Do you still remember what color Xiangliu is?

<The white hair is as white as clouds, not tied up in a bun, and a jasper forehead is neatly tied behind the head. The white hair hangs naturally, the facial features are so handsome that it is so beautiful, and the whole person is so clean and tidy. >

This is Xiaoyao's description of Xiang Liu's appearance when she first met him. Xiang Liu has always been wearing white clothes and white hair. Because of his white body, the jasper on his forehead makes it appear greener and more eye-catching. It's hard not to say that Xiang Liu is very much in line with Xiao Yao's aesthetic preferences.

This chapter is divided into three parts, Xiaoyao's daily life in Gaoxin Palace after she transformed into a daughter, the celebration of Gaoxin King Ji, and Xiang Liu's settlement with Xiaoyao. In the previous part, Xiaoyao missed Xiang Liu almost all the time.

When swimming:

<The surroundings were very quiet. Xiaoyao often thought of her mother while swimming. She once thought she would no longer miss her mother, but it turned out that she still missed her. And because she deliberately suppressed it, after returning to the familiar environment, the longing became more intense, but it was accompanied by pain. As long as there is a little missing, there will be a little pain, as long as there is a little pain, there will be a little pain. hatred.

Xiaoyao felt that she must be lonely again. She forced herself to think about other things, swimming, swimming... There must be other interesting things in her life related to swimming... Xiaoyao suddenly missed the Nine Life Signs. Liu, if he were here, I'm afraid she wouldn't have time to recall the past. However, Wen Xiaoliu had completely disappeared. Even if he saw Xiang Liu again in the future, he might not be able to recognize her.

Xiaoyao lay on the water and sighed melancholy. >

Remember the “planting anchor” I talked about before? Unknowingly, Xiang Liu had already taken root in Xiaoyao's heart.

There is also a foreshadowing here, the last meeting between Xiaoyao and Xiangliu. She hated him for being cold and she vowed never to see each other again!

Xiaoyao learned that the memory in the mirror had been erased by Xiang Liu. She cried and said, "Nine-headed monster! I hate you!"

And this paragraph explains what "hate" is: <The longing is getting stronger and stronger, but it is accompanied by pain. As long as there is a little missing, there will be a little pain, as long as there is a little pain, there will be a little hate. >

Where there is longing, there is hatred.

When making poison:

<Xiao Yao began to study poisons again. During the day, he went to the palace doctor for advice, and at night, he went to stay with his father. He was busy every day, but he felt that his life was better. The only regret was that no one could let her try the poison.

One night, Xiaoyao was admiring his newly prepared poison in Chaohui Hall, and regretted that he could not give it to Xiang Liu. >

How could you forget this? Everywhere in the nine bends of the world of mortals, there is no other, but he is everywhere.

Xiaoyao finally couldn't help but take out the mirror to look at Xiangliu.

<In the deep blue sea, Xiang Liu, dressed in white and with white hair, swam gracefully and freely. His long white hair fluttered behind him, making his handsome face look very enchanting.

"Who is he?" Her father sat behind her and was also looking at her small mirror. He was obviously very interested in the man in his daughter's mirror.

Emperor Jun smiled and said, "I thought you would be thinking about the little fox from the Tushan family at this time.">

Emperor Jun thought that the person in Xiaoyao's heart was Tu Shanjing, so Xiaoyao should be thinking about Tushanjing at this time, but who Xiaoyao was thinking about was Xiang Liu, so who was in Xiaoyao's heart? She only has Xiang Liu in her heart.

<Jun Di’s hand brushed across the mirror, and a picture of Xiang Liu swimming under the sea appeared, "Is this friend who is not a friend worthy of your eternal memory?"

Xiao Yao took the mirror and said, "Just remember to play with it, maybe it will be erased tomorrow."

Emperor Jun shook his head and laughed, and was about to say something else. Xiaoyao stretched out his waist, covered his mouth and yawned, "So sleepy!">

Long before he met Xiaoyao, Zhuanxu told Emperor Jun everything about Qingshui Town, so Emperor Jun must have guessed that the person in the mirror was Xiang Liu. At most, he couldn't. It was absolutely certain that Xiao Yao also knew that it was impossible to hide it from Emperor Jun, so she initially answered, "Xiang Liu is her friend who is not a friend." Later, Emperor Jun asked more questions, and Xiao Yao covered it up in every way. Emperor Jun was definitely not really fooled by her, he just saw that she didn't want to say anything and didn't want to force her.

When being pranked by A Nian:

<Back at Mingse Hall, Xiaoyao picked up the water to drink, but stopped alertly. She opened the kettle filled with water, and sure enough, she saw a few bugs soaked in it. Xiaoyao murmured: "A-Nian, why are you so weak? If you can be as powerful as that nine-headed demon Xiangliu, my The days will be more interesting.”>

In Xiaoyao's eyes, Xiang Liu is powerful and interesting. You will never be lonely when you are with Xiang Liu.

In the lyrics "we miss each other", Xiaoyao has never stopped missing Xiang Liu since she fell in love with her. The less she sees her, the more she misses her.

PART 7 ABOU YAOLIU ❤️❤️

Yao: I'm afraid; Liu: If we divide so, we will divide so.

Four

<The sea breeze blew up Xiaoyao's black hair and the green gauze on her body. Like a butterfly, she spread her green wings and flew to the sea. Xiaoyao stretched her body and squinted her eyes contentedly. Suddenly, her eyes widened.

Under the bright moonlight, the deep blue sea is sparkling. A man in white clothes and white hair is lying on his back on the rolling waves. He is raising the corners of his lips and looking at her with a smile, as if he is admiring a song that dances just for him. dance. >

This book always uses the image of "butterfly" to refer to Xiaoyao. Whenever Xiaoyao flies like a butterfly, Xiang Liu only admires it and never restrains this "beautiful butterfly".

The scene here is particularly beautiful. Xiaoyao is like a butterfly, flying towards the sea with open arms, stretching her body freely, while Xiangliu is lying on his back on the sea, happily enjoying a dance performed only for him.

Not only is it beautiful, but it also has profound meaning: Xiaoyao is "free and comfortable", while Xiangliu is "pleasant and appreciative".

This is the first face-to-face between Xiaoyao and Xiang Liu after her death.

Do you still remember Xiaoyao’s worries when she wanted a beautiful dress?

<Xiao Liu said softly: "But I'm afraid that I won't get used to it if I haven't worn a skirt for too long. I'm afraid of letting you down. Because of your disappointment, I will be disappointed in you again."

"Who are you? If it refers to me and Master, we will never be disappointed with you. If it includes other men, Xiaoyao..." Zhuanxu put his hand on Xiaoliu's shoulder, "Don't give yourself hope, naturally Won't be disappointed.”

Xiao Liu burst out laughing, "I thought you had some great tricks.">

Now that Xiaoyao has got the answer, Xiang Liu is not only not disappointed, but on the contrary, he likes her very much and appreciates the way she looks in a beautiful dress.

"Women dress up to please those who like them" - women are willing to dress up for those who appreciate and like them.

Let’s compare Zhuanxu and Tu Shanjing again. One is seeing Xiaoyao dressed up for the first time, and the other is seeing Xiaoyao as a girl for the first time.

<Zhuan Xu and Jing are both at the front and can see it most clearly. Zhuanxu was a little angry, but he didn't know what he was angry about. Jing felt that all the brilliance in front of her eyes turned into uneasiness, and her hands clenched tightly into fists, as if she wanted to grab something with all her strength, but couldn't grab anything. >

One of them was angry, the other was uneasy, but in short they didn't appreciate it. They were angry and uneasy because they had different personalities, but the reason was the same - possessiveness, fear that such a beautiful Xiaoyao would be snatched away by another man.

Xiaoyao was very impatient about dressing up for the celebration, and Zhuan Xu and Jing didn't appreciate it, but Xiang Liu appreciated Xiaoyao's carefully dressed up appearance. Isn't this a hint from the author - only men who truly appreciate you are worthy of your careful dressing up.

<Xiaoyao wanted to run away, but in mid-air, her only direction was downward. She could only watch helplessly as she and him got closer and closer. Just when she thought she would hit him directly. When he was on Liu, he sank and she fell into the sea. He grabbed her hand with both hands and she could only be dragged to the bottom of the sea by him. >

It is hard to say that this is not a symbolic technique: when Xiaoyao saw that the destination of her flight to freedom and comfort was Xiang Liu, her first reaction was to run away, but facing Xiang Liu, she could only fall involuntarily, with nowhere to escape. Instead, she sank soberly, unable to extricate herself. Just when she thought the sea was the end, Xiang Liu grabbed her hand and led her to fall deeper in love...

<He took her swimming under the sea. Xiaoyao felt that Xiang Liu could not possibly want to kill her, but was deliberately torturing her, but she could only endure it. The last breath in her chest had been exhaled. Xiaoyao grabbed his hand and looked at him pleadingly. He ignored her and continued to swim deeper into the seabed. >

Don't be led astray by Xiao Yao's psychological activities. What about "intentional torture, you can only endure it"? The two of them have been out of tune for a long time. In Xiao Yao's eyes, she doesn't know Xiang Liu's intentions.

Some readers think that Xiang Liu is different from Chi You. Xiang Liu thinks more about Xiao Yao. That's true. However, there is a process of change here. Xiang Liu can't think of so much at the beginning. Xiang Liu's coldness is just an appearance. His heart is as fiery as Chi You, and he also has the "direct" nature of a monster. Thinking too much is not Xiang Liu's nature, but what he does as a last resort as he grows up. It can even be said that the most original Xiang Liu was probably like Chi You.

Now that I have said this, let me sort out Xiang Liu’s journey along the way:

Xiang Liu was not called Xiang Liu from the beginning. He grew up in the sea and did not have a name before he transformed into a human form. Just like Chi You was initially revered as the "King of Beasts" by the Jiuli tribe and was called "animal" by the gods. , Xiang Liu may be revered as the "Monster King" in the sea, and called the "Nine-Headed Demon" by the gods.

At this time, Xiang Liu should be exactly the same as Chi You, but Xiang Liu was deceived into the Colosseum as soon as he turned into a human form. Could it be that the slave owner gave him a name? Probably just like Zuo Er, Zuo Er is called Nu Shiyi, and Xiang Liu may be called Nu Jiu. After decades of experience in the Colosseum, there will be some differences between Xiang Liu and Chi You. Chi You did not go through as many hardships as Xiang Liu in the process of transforming from a beast to General Shennong, so his emotional expressions are more open and he can express those feelings. This kind of publicity is unexpectedly revealed, and Xiang Liu is more inferior and cautious when it comes to emotions than Chi You. Xiang Liu's emotional expression is more restrained, just like Zuo Er.

Xiang Liu's name may have been acquired by his savior like Zuo'er, or he may have acquired it after joining Shennong like Chi You, but no matter when he acquired it, he would definitely not have used the name before joining the Shennong Rebels, because he was alone first. After living in the uninhabited, icy and snowy Far North for hundreds of years, it was not until I encountered Fangfengbei that I may have used my name for the first time.

The reason why I keep emphasizing the name here actually represents a kind of self-identity recognition. After Xiangliu transformed into a human form, the first social identity he accepted was Fangfengbei. Xiang Liu said to Xiaoyao, "He is not doing Fang Feng Bei, he is just being himself." This sentence means that he is not only "Fang Feng Bei", but what he has experienced in the previous "Fang Feng Bei" later on I will still experience that I am not valued by my family, I cannot find my own self-worth, and I have no sense of belonging. The only kindness I feel comes from my mother. Original words in the book:

<For more than four hundred years after that, Fangfeng Bei was a typical libertine from a big family. He had some skills but could not be reused, so he could only focus on other things, and he became proficient in everything from eating, drinking and playing. >

Note that this is not "Fang Feng Bei", but Xiang Liu at this time, experiencing this kind of life.

Have you ever thought about why Xiang Liu finally chose to be Xiang Liu instead of Fang Feng Bei? Of course, it was not just to repay the favor, but also because after joining the Shennong Rebels, he received the attention of Gonggong. With his adoptive father, the identity of the Shennong Rebels' strategist allowed him to display his self-worth, although some Shennong soldiers would not understand. , but there are still many people who understand him, support him, and rely on him, and regard him as the backbone of the Shennong Rebels. Looking back on Fangfeng Bei's identity, after his mother died, he had no concern for the rest of the Fangfeng family, so Xiang Liu found a sense of belonging through the Shennong Rebel Army, and he regarded Shennong as his country.

To use an inappropriate analogy, it is equivalent to the divorce of parents, the death of mother, and the relatives on the mother's side are not good, but the father is very good to him, and the relatives on the father's side value him, so he chooses to live with his father.

How could someone as smart as Xiang Liu not know the general trend of the world? I have said in (3) that Xiang Liu was the first person to have an insight into the general trend of the world. Whether it was Huang Di or Zhuan Xu, what they wanted to do was to end separatism and separatism, end the constant conflicts and wars, and rescue the displaced people. This is what the people want. direction. Zhuanxu is a king who truly has the world in mind. He treats the Central Plains, Xuanyuan, and Gaoxin equally. He not only has a mind, but also talents. He dares to use the forces of all parties to achieve his goals. Xiang Liuzheng has long seen this. Zhuan Xu's potential, otherwise he would not have always wanted to kill Zhuan Xu instead of killing Zhuan Xu's uncle.

Xiang Liu did it knowing that he couldn't do it, because he would give all his loyalty to the person he recognized. As Xiaoyao said:

<People like him are stubborn. Once they decide something, no matter whether it is right or wrong, they will never look back even if they turn into demons or ashes! Keep an eye on him and don't let him go astray. >

This is what Xiaoyao said to Miao Pu, telling him to keep an eye on him, because Xiang Liu, who became the rebel military advisor, is indeed "right or wrong, even if he turns into a demon or turns into ashes, he will never look back!"

After Xiang Liu cremated Paoze's body, he wrote:

<Xiang Liu returned slowly, the desolate and sad singing still continuing behind him. Xiao Liu leaned against the door frame and watched him, white-clothed and white-haired, walking spotlessly through the blood-stained sunset. Xiang Liu stood in front of Xiao Liu, with a cold expression on his face and eyes, a bit sarcastic, but he didn't know whether he was mocking the world or himself. >

Xiang Liu always laughed at himself and never looked back. When the Shennong Kingdom was still there, he was not a subject of Shennong. After the Shennong Kingdom was destroyed, he fought for Shennong soberly, disdainfully, and with great determination.

So what kind of person is Xiang Liu? He has Chi You's "arrogant, pure and passionate", Zuo Er's "cunning, ferocious, simple and simple", and Fang Feng Bei's "casual, gentle and considerate", as well as his own cultivation skills in the extreme north for hundreds of years. The snow is "clean, cold, and spotless." In fact, his nature is still "Chi You", and his external temperament is "Snow". Only "Chi You" and "Snow" are what he actively chooses to do, and they are formed spontaneously without external intervention. Then "Left Ear" and "Snow" "Fang Feng Bei" was given to him externally due to his growth experience.

Don't let Xiaoyao lead you astray. Xiaoyao always hoped that Xiangliu would only be Fangfengbei because only Fangfengbei could play with her, not that Xiangliu was originally Fangfengbei. Xiangliu's true nature was not the left ear. , not Fangfeng Bei, but Chi You!

Okay, after sorting out Xiang Liu’s experience, let’s return to the text.

Xiang Liu is different from Xiao Yao. He doesn't know about Xiao Yao's parents. Xiao Yao has already seen the ending of her parents - the ending that he will face if he and Xiang Liu are together, but all this has no impact on Xiang Liu. It's still unknown. For example, it's like going for an interview for a position that you particularly want. Xiaoyao already knows the inside story and he will definitely not be able to apply for it, so he is too lazy to prepare or go for the interview. Xiang Liu only knows that this position is relatively competitive. The passing rate is low, but he doesn't know the final result. So with his character, will he shrink back? Won't.

Xiaoyao resisted being A-Heng because she knew the outcome. However A-Heng chose, she insisted on doing the opposite, but Xiang Liu didn't know, so Xiang Liu is still essentially "Chi You" now.

Now Xiang Liu actually doesn't think that much at all. He came to Xiao Yao just to verify one thing: no matter how your identity changes, are we still the same as before?

How to verify it? The scene reappears - remember the last time we roamed under the sea together? Every time you take your last breath, you come to me to take it in. What about now?

Xiaoyao's attitude was obviously different now: Xiaoyao grabbed his hand and looked at him pleadingly.

So Xiang Liu: He ignored her and continued to swim deeper into the sea.

<Xiao Yao was holding it in so hard that it felt as if her whole chest was about to explode. Her hands had no strength left. She let go of her fingers. Xiang Liu held her waist and pointed at his lips with a smile. He was saying, "I want something fresh." Just breathe in the air yourself. >

When Xiang Liu saw that Xiao Yao had no energy and refused to kiss him, his heart dropped, but he still had some hope, so he took the initiative to hug her and remind her.

<Xiaoyao shook her head. In the past, she was Wen Xiaoliu. She never considered herself a woman and it didn't matter. But now, she can't do it. The smile on Xiang Liu's lips disappeared, he hugged Xiao Yao and continued to sink. >

This is where Xiang Liu and Chi You are very similar. Sometimes, their passionate love will burn each other.

<Xiang Liu pressed her head hard, pushed her to his lips, and brought her up.

The two emerged from the sea. >

Xiang Liu was furious: If you don’t kiss me, I will do it myself!

He was really just testing Xiaoyao. Whenever Xiaoyao took the initiative to kiss her, he would find a good reason for her.

So Xiaoyao's first kiss after regaining her daughter's body was given to Xiang Liu.

<Xiang Liu had no expression on his face and kept staring at her without speaking. Xiao Yao didn't even know what to say. They were in the vast sea, surrounded by boundless darkness, as if they were the only two people left in the world. >

Xiang Liu stared at her inquiringly: he had too many doubts and didn't know which one to ask first.

<Xiao Yao finally said: "Originally, I planned to pretend that I didn't know you when I saw you in the future."

"I still have your Gu in my body, do you want to break the oath you swore?">

Do you still remember how Xiaoyao missed Xiang Liu in the previous section? <However, Wen Xiaoliu has completely disappeared. Even if he sees Xiang Liu again in the future, I'm afraid he won't be able to recognize her. Xiaoyao lay on the water and sighed melancholy. >

So what she says now is a lie: It's so embarrassing, just make some nonsense.

Xiang Liu's inner thoughts: Well, she sentenced their relationship as soon as she opened her mouth. Now it's useless no matter how many reasons she gives her, she just doesn't want him!

Xiang Liu: You planted the lover's poison on me, why are you turning your back on me now?

<Xiaoyao said: "Logically speaking, only I can sense you, and you shouldn't be able to sense me. How do you know that I am Wen Xiaoliu's?">

Xiaoyao's words show that she really doesn't know that this is Lover's Gu. If she doesn't know, there is no two-way love. Now it doesn't mean that she has failed him. But Xiang Liu's heart has already been given away.

<Xiang Liu raised his hand, pushed the wet hair back from Xiaoyao's face, held her head, and looked at her face carefully, "Is this your true appearance?"

"Um."

"You are very good at lying.">

Xiang Liu's heart: Even if she didn't know it was lover's poison, she still lied to me.

Xiang Liu was very depressed and uncomfortable at this time. He originally thought that Xiao Yao had let him down, but Xiao Yao actually didn't take the initiative to confess to him at all. He had fallen in love with her, but she wanted to cut off the relationship with him. His Emotions need an outlet - no matter what, you are sorry for me.

<Xiao Yao defended herself, "It's not a lie, I really thought I was Wen Xiaoliu."

"Prince Gao Xin?" Xiang Liu sneered, "No wonder you suddenly wanted to save Zhuan Xu even if you died that day." Xiao Yao did not dare to say anything anymore. >

Xiang Liu: Isn’t that considered a lie? Do you think this is cheating?

<Xiang Liu's nails, which had become a bit sharp, returned to their original shape silently. Xiao Yao had no idea that she had really had a brush with death at that moment.

Xiang Liu stared silently into the dark void, not knowing what he was thinking. His whole body was like a sword without a hilt, so sharp that no one in the world could get close to him. >

Killing intentions can be vented through love, but cuteness has nowhere to vent. She refused to kiss him, and he was reluctant to kill her.

He didn't know what to do with her, or what to do with his own heart.

<Xiao Yao didn't know why, but she felt like she was sinking to the bottom of the water again, even though she was on the surface of the water. Her chest felt very tight. She suddenly remembered something, took out her wet purse, took out a small jade bottle, poured out a handful of colorful pills, spread them out in the palm of her hand and showed them to Xiang Liu, "Would you like to try them?" >

Xiaoyao felt Xiang Liu's depression and discomfort, so she tried to comfort him.

<Xiang Liu slowly put each one into his mouth like eating jelly beans.

"How's it going? I made this specially for you. I checked a lot of information and found a lot of rare medicinal materials." The coldness on Xiang Liu's body suddenly faded, "It's okay.">

Xiaoyao is really good at coaxing Xiangliu, and she always acts "only" and "special", but Xiangliu just does her trick and just coaxes her.

<Xiang Liu said calmly: "Are you still thinking of poisoning me?"

Xiaoyao shook his head, "I think I, the poison god, can poison even the nine-tailed fox demon. There is no reason why I can't poison you, the nine-headed demon!"

Xiang Liu smiled disdainfully, "I'll wait.">

According to Xiang Liu's understanding of the conversation here, although she doesn't admit our relationship, she still treats me the same as before, and things don't seem that bad.

<Xiao Yao felt that the atmosphere between the two was no longer so tense and asked cautiously: "Why did you get involved with A Nian?"

"Isn't it possible?">

Xiang Liu: You don’t care who I get involved with, you don’t want me anyway.

<"No! Don't provoke her anymore. She is too well protected by my father and she cannot resist being teased by people like you." Xiang Liu leaned forward and asked with a smile: "A person like me? I am What kind of person?"

Xiaoyao rolled her eyes at him, "You know it in your heart.">

Xiang Liu knows how to grasp the key points. Doesn't Xiao Yao just admit that she is very attractive? So he started to babble - tell me, why am I so attractive?

"You know it in your heart." This sentence once again confirmed that the two of them had known each other and flirted with each other in Qingshui Town.

<Xiang Liu said nonchalantly: "She hasn't considered you a sister yet, but you are anxious to be a good sister first." >

So Xiang Liu started to complain about Xiao Yao.

<“In relationships between people, one person must take the first step. Needless to say, it goes without saying between men and women. This is also true for parents and children. When children are unaware, parents will start to pay. I would like to express my sincere gratitude to you. Selfishly, I would never be the one to take the first step, but between A-Nian and I, I decided to be the one to take the first step. Not because of how good or worthy she is, but because of my father and Wang. Zhuanxu, I am willing to sacrifice for my father and Zhuanxu first for A-Nian.”>

Xiang Liu would carefully memorize Xiaoyao's words. He would digest what he understood directly and write down what he didn't understand first, and then think about it slowly when he went back.

What Xiang Liu received at this time: Anyway, she meant to protect her sister, so just listen to her.

<Xiang Liu said: "I promise you won't tease your sister again, and you also have to promise me something."

Xiang Liu said: "Continue to help me make poison."

This is very simple. Xiaoyao readily agreed, "Yes. But...how can I leave it to you? I'm not in Qingshui Town now, and you can't go to the mountains to find me."

Xiang Liu smiled and said, "This is what you need to consider. Anyway, if I don't see your medicine for too long, I will go find your sister." >

What kind of threat is this? What kind of deal is this? Both of them are just looking for reasons for their entanglement with each other.

<Xiao Yaodu, "I knew you wouldn't let me go so easily."

Xiang Liu said: "I have spared you.">

The two people's "rao" here have different meanings. In Xiaoyao's case, it means: I know you won't let me go easily, and you want to continue to drag me down. What Xiang Liu means here is: As long as we are the same as before, I will forget all the things you did wrong to me before.

<Xiang Liu snorted coldly and suddenly asked: "Why?"

Xiaoyao understood that he was asking why she would rather die than kiss him, but she deliberately pretended to be confused, "Why?" I remembered it.”>

Now I suddenly feel relieved that Xiang Liu didn’t tell Xiao Yao about his lover Gu before. Xiang Liu’s mouth is like this. He will never say anything. Even if he wants to ask, "Why would I rather die than kiss him?" All that came out was "why". I think that to be able to ask why, Xiang Liu had done a lot of mental construction and was extremely nervous. ——Since we are still the same as before, why don’t you kiss me? It was obviously not like this before.

<Xiang Liu stared at her and Xiao Yao said: "I'm scared."

"Would it be worse than death?"

Xiaoyao thought for a while and then slowly said: "My brother is Zhuan Xu. One night when we were chatting, he laughed at me because I am still a girl who can dream. Although it's just, just... but I'm afraid I might accidentally do it. , you will walk into my dream, and you..." Xiaoyao shook her head, "It is definitely not suitable to appear in a girl's dream. That would be more terrifying than death."

Xiang Liu laughed softly. Gradually, his laughter became louder and louder. He let go of Xiao Yao and floated away into the distance. >

Many people here understand "people who can't dream" as "people who can't fall in love with Xiang Liu". In fact, this understanding of logic is unreasonable. Xiao Yao has long known that he has fallen in love with Xiang Liu, and Xiang Liu has long known that Xiao Yao loves him. , if Xiaoyao only meant that she was afraid that she would fall in love with him, there was no need for him to believe it. What does Zhuanxu mean by this sentence? Zhuanxu means: Xiaoyao is still a girl who has illusions about love after all. "Dream" means "fantasy".

So what Xiaoyao means here is that she is afraid that even if she just kisses Xiang Liu, she is worried that she will not be able to control herself and fantasize about Xiang Liu and a future with Xiang Liu. However, Xiang Liu is definitely not someone she can fantasize about. Once you have this idea, you will definitely feel miserable. ——Isn't that what Xiaoyao was like in the later period? She was in pain and wanted to die but couldn't. She already knew the consequences of fantasizing about Xiang Liu, but she still couldn't help it!

Translation: I love you, but I can't have even the slightest illusion about you. People like you are not the kind of men girls can fantasize about. Otherwise, it will only make my life worse than death, so let's not be like before. Tangled up.

And what Xiang Liu heard at this time was: We are not suitable, let’s break up!

Xiang Liu's mood instantly fell to the bottom. He laughed and left. The BGM should be heard here: ♫You are not truly happy. Your smile is just a protective color you wear. You have decided not to hate, and you have also decided not to love. Your soul is locked away in a body that is locked forever.

<Xiao Yao yelled: "Hey, hey... don't leave me. If you leave me here, how can I go back?"

Xiang Liu said with a smile: "I am doing this for your own good. If I am too gentle and considerate to you, and accidentally enter your dream, making your life worse than death, wouldn't it be a sin?" After Xiang Liu finished speaking, he slowly Slowly sinking to the bottom of the sea and disappearing. >

Xiang Liu couldn't understand Xiaoyao's fear at this time, and he didn't understand it at all. He couldn't accept Xiaoyao's reason for breaking up, so his words were actually mocking Xiaoyao.

Xiang Liu: Didn’t you say that we shouldn’t be entangled anymore? Let’s start from now on, lest I accidentally make your life worse than death, hum!

So Xiang Liu’s mental activity is: Xiaoyao wants to break up with him, and blames him for the reason for the breakup, and the reason he finds is a very bad reason, but his arrogance does not allow him to continue questioning-since you If you want to divide it, then divide it! (Just like what Tan Jianci, the actor who plays Xiang Liu in the TV series, posted on Weibo: If you divide so, you will divide so)

Why can't Xiang Liu understand Xiao Yao's fear?

The first reason is mentioned above. Xiaoyao knows the ending, but Xiang Liu does not. The ignorant are fearless.

The second reason is that the two people have different perceptions:

Xiang Liu has never known what "fear" is. In the past, when he fought with others, he fought desperately, and the enemy could not find his weakness at all. Xiang Liu has always conquered everything with absolute strength. As the strongest person in the world, no matter what danger he encounters, Xiang Liu is confident enough to solve all problems and overcome all difficulties. He is not afraid of anything, and no one can do anything to him. So Xiang Liu couldn't understand Xiaoyao's fear at all. What was she afraid of? He is the strongest male beast in the entire wilderness and will not allow anyone to harm her. He will fight to the death whoever dares to threaten her.

And Xiaoyao knows very well what "fear" is. During the hundreds of years of living in the wilderness, she has been afraid every day, fearing that her life will be lost if she doesn't pay attention. She has low spiritual power and is unable to protect herself. She has always been in a weak position. It can even be said that it is the caution and conservatism that comes with her "fear" that allows her to survive to this day. Xiang Liu is very strong, but will Xiang Liu always protect her from harm? Can she trust Xiang Liu? Obviously not. Faced with different positions, Xiang Liu will definitely abandon her for the Shennong Rebels. What will she do then? She has no confidence at all to overcome the difficulties of the two of them being together. He can still get rid of his delay; she can't get rid of her delay! So she didn't dare.

Xiang Liu is brave, while Xiao Yao is cowardly.

One is afraid, and the other doesn't know what she is afraid of.

This place shows Xiang Liu's character flaws, which were brought about by the environment in which he grew up. In the Colosseum, he always used violence to solve problems. Later, when he became the strategist of the Shennong Rebel Army, he also had to be decisive in killing. Communicate with people? That is what he is not good at, but he has not needed it all the time. He only needs to use absolute force to suppress everyone who disobeys him.

But feelings need to be communicated. He didn't say anything, which made Xiaoyao very insecure. Xiaoyao had sincerely expressed his deepest fears, instead of making up excuses to deal with Xiangliu. As long as Xiangliu could Communicate well with Xiaoyao and soothe her fears. Xiaoyao will not be so cowardly. As for Xiangliu, I want to quote Huangdi again: "When I was young, I was always full of ambition, for something I thought was very important. He persisted and refused to give in. When things changed, he realized that he was wrong, but it was already too late.”>

As long as they communicate well and speak clearly, even if the problem cannot be solved in the end, at least the two of them will not fall into the pain of misunderstanding. Of course, if it were explained clearly, it would not be this story. If it were explained clearly: either the two of them stay together well and accompany each other for a short time; or they jump directly to the breakup stage, Xiang Liu kills Gu with his life, and the two have nothing to do with each other anymore.

liddi:
I learn something new everytime someone asks me a question and forces me to go back and analyse the text!

This is one of my favourite things about this thread. ^^

liddi:
It would be perfect if we are given the forehead kiss and her tender caressing of his white hair. Will miracles happen?

On the one hand, it would be really nice if they did. 

But on the other hand... I don't really trust them to capture the original scene in a way that lives up to what I picture in my mind when I read that scene. And it almost feels better to keep that original image in my mind's eye, without it being influenced by a disappointing, watered-down version. 

PART 8 ABOUT YAOLIU ❤️❤️

(5) Dreamer

Yaoliu's lovesickness

one

The title of the chapter after Yaoliu broke up is "There is no way to eliminate this feeling." The first sentence of this poem is "One kind of lovesickness, two places of idle sorrow." The combined meaning is: one kind of lovesickness for parting affects two places of separation sorrow, and this lovesickness and separation sorrow cannot be eliminated at all.

So this chapter title is actually given to two people, Xiaoyao and Xiangliu: both of them are suffering from the pain of separation and lovesickness.

Let’s first look at Xiaoyao’s lovesickness.

<But he saw Jing standing up and casually untying the crown that bound his hair. His hair was covered with black hair like a galaxy, falling down on his back and drifting in the sea breeze. He leaned against the railing of the boat, looking lazily and casually at the dawn of dawn in the eastern sky. Xiaoyao's heart was pounding as hard as a deer for a moment. >

Xiang Liu's hair was not tied up with a crown. What Xiao Yao saw in this place was not Tu Shanjing at all.

Do you still remember how she spent more than 20 years in the mountains? <"Although the snake demon can understand what I say, it can't speak, so I speak for it and answer questions and answers myself. My habit of talking too much originated from that time.">

Xiaoyao didn't know Xiang Liu's thoughts at this time, so her perspective was that her love was not reciprocated, but it didn't matter. She had many years of experience in entertaining herself, and she couldn't bear to miss Xiang Liu, so she looked for candies by herself. . Xiaoyao's life has always been very hard, so she learned to enjoy happiness in the midst of hardship. Now it seems that her state of happiness in the midst of hardship has reached perfection.

<"...If it is a good-grade fish elixir, refined into a treasure and held in the mouth, it can extend the time a person can stay underwater."

Xiaoyao was originally distracted when Jing was talking, but when he heard the last sentence, he suddenly became interested, "What is a good grade? Does the piece just now count?" >

Xiao Yao actually got distracted after Tu Shanjing talked about it for a long time. When she heard that it could extend the time a person can stay underwater, she immediately became interested. Therefore, even if Xiaoyao doesn't let herself fantasize about being with Xiang Liu, she still can't control her love for Xiang Liu. Otherwise, why would she be interested in Yu Danhong, who can extend her underwater time?

<Xiao Yao asked in confusion: "How do you men judge whether a woman is sincere or fake? Even if she is sincere, how do you know what kind of sincerity it is? You must know that there are many kinds of sincerity, and some are more sincere than others. There are no twists and turns; some sincere hearts can go through eighty hardships, but not eighty-one hardships; some sincere hearts can only share the poor and lowly; some sincere hearts can only share wealth and wealth; some sincere hearts cannot be seen at ordinary times, but they show up in great disasters. ; Some people sincerely respect and protect each other in ordinary times, but in times of disaster, the birds fly into the forest. In fact, many men and women in this world who grow old together may not be truly single-minded and indestructible, but they have not encountered any test."

Zhuan Xu laughed and said, "Your string of words makes my head hurt. If you ask me how to judge specifically, I have nothing to say, it's just a feeling. A cold heart and a pair of cold eyes, I have experienced a lot. , naturally you can see it clearly.”

Xiaoyao asked: "What if I'm wrong? What if I mistakenly think that sincerity, which can only go through eighty-one hardships, is unchangeable and unchangeable despite all odds?" >

This conversation took place when the brother and sister were discussing Xinyue's sincerity towards Zhuanxu, but Xiaoyao obviously used this conversation to sincerely ask his brother about his inner confusion.

What confusion? Of course it was confusion about Xiang Liu. Because she missed Xiang Liu too much, her determination not to let Xiang Liu fall asleep was shaken. Xiaoyao actually asked:

Brother, how can I tell whether Xiang Liu is sincere or fake towards me? Even if Xiang Liu is sincere, is this sincerity indestructible and able to withstand the test? Can his true love for me overcome the obstacles that stand between me and him? Can you still choose to protect me when there is a conflict between Protecting Me and Protecting Shennong?

And the reason why she asked a series of questions was just because: Zhuanxu: Your string of words makes my head hurt. >She has always carefully protected Xiang Liu. Xiaoyao is actually trying hard to find a way to be with Xiang Liu here. Although it seems to the reader that her efforts are in the wrong direction, she does work hard in her own way.

Zhuanxu's answer is: judge by feeling.

Xiaoyao asked again: What if I make a mistake in judgment? What if Xiang Liu’s sincerity towards me is not indestructible?

<Zhuan Xu said softly: "You know the way to ensure you won't make mistakes is to have a cold heart."

Xiaoyao smiled and wrinkled her nose, "I thought you had some good ideas!">

Xiaoyao thought to himself, asking for nothing.

Zhuanxu's words were equivalent to strengthening Xiao Yao's determination that was about to waver. The two brothers and sisters are also very consistent on this point. Because they are too afraid of getting hurt, even if it is the "what if", they cannot afford the consequences of that eventuality, so they simply stay cold-hearted and protect themselves with a thick shell.

As I said before, although Xiang Liu has experienced a lot of hardships, he has also gained maternal love, father love and a sense of belonging along the way. In addition, he is the "strongest", so Xiang Liu's heart is brave. He is powerful and has the courage to give selfless love. On the other hand, these two brothers and sisters have only continued to lose and suffer endless hardships along the way. Moreover, their current situation is "unable to protect themselves", so they are cowardly and weak, and do not have the courage to give generously. Call it "selfish".

None of Tong Hua's characters in this book are written casually, some are just different in the amount of ink. Zhuan Xu is actually a very charming person, but I am mainly analyzing Yaoliu here.

Tong Hua's writing technique in this paragraph uses the "one blow and two roars" in the "Spring and Autumn Writing Method": a metaphor for describing one event or one scene, involving multiple characters. This technique of doing one thing to achieve two goals is also known as "killing two birds with one stone" or "killing two birds with one stone".

On the surface, this paragraph is about the content I analyzed above, but it also hints readers to think about the sincerity between Xiaoyao and Tushanjing - is Xiaoyao sincere to Tushanjing or is it fake? Even if she is sincere, how sincere is she towards Tu Shanjing? What kind of sincerity does Tu Shanjing have for Xiaoyao?

Xiaoyao's series of words was meant to confuse Zhuan Xu, but Tonghua wrote this series of words to wake up readers:

Xiaoyao and Tu Shanjing's sincerity had no setbacks at first, but later they experienced eighty tribulations, but the eighty-one tribulations still failed; their sincerity could only be shared by the poor and humble - Wen Xiaoliu and Ye Shiqi; their Zhenxin always respects and protects each other, but in times of disaster, the birds take refuge in the forest - Jing runs away because she is afraid of being recognized by A-Nian, and Xiaoyao breaks up because of Fengfeng Yingying. Xiaoyao and Tushanjing's sincerity cannot withstand the slightest test.

On the other hand, Xiaoyao and Xiangliu's sincerity is to share wealth and wealth - we all want to be good; we can't see it at ordinary times, but it is revealed in times of disaster - they are usually at odds, but when faced with real choices, they always give priority to each other. When the other party was in trouble, he would always help him regardless of his own safety. Xiaoyao helped Xiang Liu several times in Qingshui Town. When Xiang Liu was injured, he was rude and wished that he would let him suck more blood and heal the injury quickly. Xiang Liu was also usually cold and cold. , Xiaoyao rushed to save her whenever she encountered danger.

Tonghua's chapter doesn't mention Xiang Liu at all, but just by looking at the title, you can guess Xiang Liu's sorrow after the breakup and his longing for Xiao Yao.

I have said before, "Xiang Liu will remember Xiaoyao's words carefully. He will digest what he understands directly. If he doesn't understand, he will write it down first and then think about it slowly when he goes back."

So during this period of unbearable longing for Xiang Liu, he must have thought over and over again what Xiao Yao said before. Xiaoyao said that she was afraid of being with him. Xiang Liu must have thought about it for a long time. Unfortunately, he really couldn't understand it at this time and couldn't understand Xiaoyao's fear.

Then he would think that Xiaoyao had said before, "In relationships between people, one person must take the first step. Needless to say, it goes without saying between men and women. This is true even for parents and children. When children are ignorant and helpless, When I wake up, my parents will start to pay. I have always been selfish and will never be the one to take the first step." Xiaoyao also said that he is "definitely not suitable to appear in a girl's dream."

Xiang Liu began to seriously reflect on himself: Was he too cruel and unkind to her before? Xiaoyao felt that I was not the ideal lover in a girl's fantasy, so that's why she wanted to break up? Xiaoyao said that between a man and a woman, one person must take the first step, and she is not willing to be the one to take the first step, so I will pay first. I have indeed done many things wrong before, so I should coax her. of. But "Xiang Liu" has already been broken up, and when we broke up, in order to pretend to be free and easy, I actually left her alone and asked her to swim back. She must be so angry that she doesn't want to talk to me anymore. What should I do? Gotta think of a way...

Let me explain here that Xiang Liu is indeed arrogant, but like Xiao Yao, he has no face and baggage, and he is a person who corrects his mistakes immediately.

The reason why Xiang Liu dressed casually during the last breakup was because when he heard that Xiaoyao was going to break up with him, people subconsciously protect themselves when they are hurt, just like the lyrics of the song "Your smile is just the protective color you wear." ", and the reason why he asked Xiaoyao to swim back was because he thought at the time that "Xiaoyao was going to break up with him, and she blamed him for the reason for the breakup, and the reason was a bad one," so he was very angry. , he felt that Xiaoyao had let him down.

But when he feels sad and bitter because he misses Xiaoyao too much, he can't help but think that Xiaoyao obviously loves him, why did Xiaoyao break up, and Xiang Liu will reflect on whether he did something wrong? It's over. When he decided to make amends and coax Xiaoyao, he couldn't have used his "Xiang Liu" identity just because he was arrogant.

There are two reasons for using the identity of Fangfeng Bei: first, he is afraid that Xiaoyao will not want to see and interact with "Xiang Liu"; second, Xiaoyao is the Queen of Gaoxin now, and the identity of "Xiang Liu" is no longer suitable for getting close to Xiao Yao.

I have said before that when Xiaoyao was a boy, Xiang Liu didn't mind using a girl's body to match her. Similarly, when Xiaoyao was a princess, Xiang Liu didn't mind using Fangfeng Bei to get close to her . The title is not important to Xiang Liu, anyway, he just wants to be himself.

Therefore, the casual, gentle and considerate "Fangfeng Bei" came online.

Fangfengbei is online

two

Fangfeng Bei went to the song and dance studio to collude with Shi Jun in the plan to murder Zhuan Xu, and they met Xiao Yao by chance. But he must have sensed Xiaoyao before the chance encounter. During the Fangfeng Bei period, Xiangliu would suppress the Gu insects in his body, so Xiaoyao could not sense Xiangliu.

<Xiao Yao is still full of doubts, is that person Xiang Liu? Not Xiang Liu? >

The suspicion was that it was Xiang Liu, and it was Xiaoyao's intuition about the beast. The suspicion was that it was not Xiang Liu, because Xiaoyao's Gu didn't respond when Fangfeng Bei appeared. For a moment, she didn't know whether to trust her intuition or the facts.

<Could it be that the Xiang Liu she saw was just an illusion of him? Xiaoyao was a little relieved, but also a little disappointed. >

"Relieved" is because if Xiang Liu never sees her with his true face, it means that Xiang Liu never really trusts her, so she will have more reason to let go of Xiang Liu. "Sadness" was because it turned out that she had never even seen Xiang Liu, whom she had loved for so long, what he really looked like, and the picture she secretly treasured in the mirror turned out to be fake.

The order of these two words is also important. If you say "sadness" first and then "relief", the final result will be relief. But Xiaoyao said "relief" first and then "relief", which shows that the "emotion" of her fantasizing about Xiang Liu is still better than the "emotion" of letting go of Xiang Liu. Reason" is better.

<Zhuan Xu said doubtfully: "But it's strange! Since Xiang Liu's phantom can't even distinguish the authenticity of the artifact, why does he still wear a mask? Anyway, he can change his face at any time!">

But Zhuan Xu's words actually questioned Xiao Yao's previous inference - the Xiang Liu she saw was just an illusion of him. So which one does Xiaoyao choose to believe? She still prefers to believe that Xiang Liu is not a phantom.

<Xiao Yao said quietly: "Maybe he, like me, only wants a true self and has no interest in transformation.">

And found a good reason for this conclusion.

Zhuanxu accepted the dinner invitation from Shijun and Ruiliang, and Xiaoyao was worried that Zhuanxu's life was in danger.

<Zhuan Xu said: "How can you reach the top of the mountain if you don't face the thorny cliffs? I'm not afraid, so what are you afraid of?"

Xiaoyao's hand touched her heart, "I don't know, I think...but it's impossible..."

"What do you want to say?"

"Anyway, I'll go with you.">

No matter how much Xiaoyao stroked her heart, she couldn't sense Xiang Liu at all, but her instinct as a beast told her that things were not that simple. If the man with Shi Jun was Xiang Liu, and now Shi Jun and the others invited Zhuan Xu to the banquet , there must be some deception in this, and Zhuanxu's trip would probably be unlucky, so she had to go with him.

Therefore, the meeting at Juiliang Mansion was not a chance encounter. Xiaoyao specifically wanted to see what Xiangliu was up to, and then prevent Xiangliu from killing Zhuanxu. As for Xiangliu, he came specifically to see Xiaoyao. , otherwise he doesn’t need to attend this kind of dinner, he can just wait until it’s over and draw his bow to kill.

<Xiao Yao walked over gently, stood behind him, leaned down abruptly, and suddenly said: "Xiang Liu, what are you doing here?"

The man's body was completely undisturbed, and he only tilted his head slightly, "You walked up behind me quietly. I had been guessing what you wanted to do, and I actually had some reveries. I didn't expect that you recognized the wrong person.">

Xiao Yao originally planned to scare Xiang Liu so that he would reveal his true nature, but Xiang Liu was already prepared and very calm, so Xiao Yao's trick didn't work at all.

<A moment later, the wine glass in the man's hand rolled down, and he smiled bitterly, "You poisoned me?"

Xiaoyao grabbed his hand, caressed his fingers and took a closer look. There were red spots on his fingertips, it was really poisoning. >

The poison in Qingshui Town never poisoned Xiang Liu, just as Xiao Yao's devotion to Xiang Liu was not reciprocated, but now Fang Feng Bei deliberately let Xiao Yao be poisoned. This is the beginning of Xiang Liu's active contribution.

<All signs indicate that Fangfeng Bei is not Xiang Liu. There are too many people who know Fang Feng Bei from a big family, so it is impossible for Xiang Liu to pretend to be him. But Xiao Yao just feels that he is familiar, and that kind of familiarity cannot be analyzed rationally. You can't say it in your mouth, it's just the instinctive feeling in your body. >

Xiaoyao feels that Fangfeng Bei cannot be Xiang Liu, but intuitively feels that he is Xiang Liu.

<Xiao Yao stood by the cloud chariot and waited for Zhuan Xu. Zhuan Xu and Yu Jiang stood at the door, smiling and talking. If the person standing next to Zhuanxu was Fangfengbei, Xiaoyao would be very wary. However, since Yujiang came from the Xihe tribe of the fourth tribe of Gaoxin, a tribe most loyal to Emperor Jun, Xiaoyao was not too wary. When he got bored, he still Looking around.

She saw Fangfeng Bei, riding on a Pegasus, standing at the end of the long street. The night was very dark, and it was actually impossible to see the person on Pegasus, but Xiaoyao knew intuitively that he was there. Xiaoyao squinted and stared at the end of the long street. The children of the Fangfeng family should be good at archery! >

It is obvious that Xiaoyao trusts the beast's intuition more than trusting his own feelings after rational analysis.

<Suddenly, the instinct of the beast made her body tense. She subconsciously looked in the direction where she felt the danger, and saw Yu Jiang suddenly taking action and punching Zhuan Xu hard.>

When I first talked about "朏朏", I said, "Believe in the beast's intuition. The beast's intuition in this book is not wrong. 朏朏 came out because he really heard the sadness in Xiaoyao's singing." "

<For the first time, Xiaoyao understood that in the face of absolutely powerful power, no strategy would work. At this time, no matter how many clever strategies she and Zhuan Xu had, only a more powerful force could save Zhuan Xu. >

This is one of the reasons why Xiaoyao has always been insecure. Even if she is a noble Wang Ji, she still has no ability to protect herself when she encounters real danger. Her spiritual power is low. If she does not rely on external protection, she will always be alone. Being vulnerable and lacking strength were her deepest fears.

And for Xiaoyao, who is so hungry for power, Xiang Liu, who has the strongest power, is so attractive, how can she not be moved? Xiang Liu is Xiaoyao's cup of tea, both externally and internally.

After Yu Jiang left, it was time to meet Liu.

<She opened her arms and stood in front of Zhuan Xu, facing the dark void and retreating step by step.

The man left! >

Before that, Xiang Liu might have thought that Xiao Yao was unable to protect herself, so he would protect her. After Xiao Yao became the Queen, countless people would protect her. But when he saw with his own eyes that Xiaoyao was in danger and could only use his own body to protect the people he wanted to protect, Xiang Liu understood Xiaoyao's "inability to protect herself" and began to truly understand her own feelings from Xiaoyao's perspective. Thirst for power.

This is the third time Xiao Yao's plan to have Xiang Liu murder Zhuan Xu failed, but it is the first time Xiang Liu gave up killing Zhuan Xu for Xiao Yao. Moreover, after returning home, he was not planning to kill Zhuan Xu next time, but thinking about how to make Xiao Yao powerful. Self-preservation. In fact, this once again proves that Xiaoyao is more important in Xiangliu's heart than Shennong.

Xiaoyao's thoughts can't be resolved

The title of this chapter is "I miss you and hate you, I don't know you", the subject is Xiaoyao and the object is Xiangliu. As mentioned before, there is as much pain as there are thoughts but not thoughts, and as much hatred as there are pains, so the focus of this sentence is not on "hate", but on "thinking" - thinking but not thoughts.

three

<Xiao Yao began to spend more time refining the poison. In the dead of night, when she couldn't sleep, she played with the poison on the couch, thinking about how to make the poison look better. It's better looking, not more toxic. >

<Seeing the phoenix flower, she pondered for several days and spent several days and nights to make a lifelike little phoenix flower with bright colors and charming fragrance. Seeing the sunset, she made poisonous incense chips that were colorful and golden, as if she had plucked the glowing sunset from the sky. Every poison is a thought and a mood of hers. She makes them, watches them bloom in her hands, then carefully packs them and sends them out. Xiaoyao guessed how Xiang Liu would feel when she received these poisons, and whether he would call her a pervert. >

Tonghua often hides Yaoliu's plot behind Tushanjing, causing many people to mistakenly think that Xiaoyao's attention is on Tushanjing, but this is not the case. Medical skills have always been Xiaoyao's career. When she was in Qingshui Town, Xiaoyao had no choice but to go to work every day. However, after becoming Wang Ji, Xiaoyao no longer needed to go to work, but she still worked hard for Xiang Liu without complaint.

Please take Xiaoyao’s place for a moment. What kind of relationship does it have that allows you to work for him for free for decades? This is not what love is! And this is not an easy job, but you not only work tirelessly, but you also find ways to make it perfect every day. Even when you can't sleep at night, you have to open the work file and think about how to do this job better. After each job is completed, imagine how the other party will receive the results of your work, and wonder whether the other party will be dissatisfied with your work. How much love does it take for you to be willing and happy with it?

<The boss quoted a price, but Xiaoyao didn't counter-offer and paid the money happily. She didn't earn it anyway, so she didn't feel bad. >

Is this the legendary "paid work"? It’s really unfair to Xiaoyao to think that Xiaoyao didn’t pay for Xiangliu.

Where does Xiaoyao's current money come from? Regardless of whether it was given by her father or her brother, she did not earn it herself.

<The last time the poison was sent from Gaoxin. I don’t know if Xiang Liu received it. She should have received it, otherwise with that person's stingy temperament, no matter how busy he is, he would have to find time to trouble her. >

The stingy here refers to being small-minded. Xiao Yao has said more than once that Xiangliu is small-minded. Our Lord Xiangliu also has shortcomings. He is a stingy man who likes to cause trouble for Xiao Yao.

<Fangfeng Bei walked over with a smile, "Want to deliver something?" Xiaoyao looked at him, and he asked, "Do you still know me?">

Xiang Liu had calculated that Xiao Yao was going to come to the horse and carriage store to send him poison, so he specially waited to meet Xiao Yao here. There is no description of his psychology in the book, but we can guess that Xiang Liu is like that now, trying every possible means to meet someone. Feeling.

<Xiao Yao left: "You'd better not get close to me. I want to poison you as soon as I see you." Fangfeng Bei followed her, "Is that your friend so annoying to you?" Does Xiang Liu dislike her? ? Of course not, but he was more annoying to her. >

From Xiang Liu's perspective: I made many mistakes in the past. My girlfriend told me to break up with me. Not only did I not keep her, I made more mistakes. I was afraid that she would ignore me, so I changed my vest to approach her, but She disliked me as soon as she saw my face, and she seemed to be still angry with me. She was really screwed up...

From Xiaoyao's perspective: This Fangfeng Bei, just after assassinating my brother, he still thought that I could give him a good look. He had no self-knowledge at all. He thought that because he had a face like Xiangliu, he would be treated like Xiangliu. ?

<Xiao Yao squinted his eyes for a while, then pointed to the dodder hanging on the pine tree on the opposite cliff and swaying in the wind, "The dodder blooms in summer and autumn, and there should be small yellow flowers by now, so just shoot one flower.">

Note that the dodder flower here is mentioned more than once in the book. The last time Xiaoyao saw Fangfeng Yiying leaning softly on Tushan Jing, "like a beautiful and lingering dodder flower."

<Her staggering, falling, twisting and being lifted up, and leaning softly all had a kind of delicate grace unique to women. That kind of beauty deeply touched Xiaoliu, and made Xiaoliu, who had been a man for a hundred or two hundred years, Six is envious and ashamed. >

Xiaoyao wanted to wear a skirt precisely because she envied Fangfeng Yiying's soft beauty. She also wanted to become more "feminine".

Cuscuta flower is usually used to describe women who are weak in nature and need support from men.

Xiaoyao has always lacked the guidance of mature women around her. The beauty of Fangfeng Yiying has deeply hit Xiaoyao, making her think that only a beautiful woman can rely softly on men. Envying the dodder flower and wanting to be a dodder flower was the beginning of Xiaoyao's loss. Today, Xiaoyao relies on her father and brother and has nothing to do but think about men every day.

So, who is the man she wants? For whom does she want to make a beautiful dodder flower? The author deliberately wrote here that Xiaoyao asked Fangfengbei to shoot dodder flowers, which is a hint to the readers.

Xiaoyao failed to hit the arrows on her own the first few times, so Fangfeng Bei taught her and she hit the target.

<Xiao Yao smiled bitterly, not because she wanted to realize it, but because at that moment, her body's reaction was just like when Xiang Liu approached her, she almost thought he would bite her neck, and her mind went blank. But if it was really Xiang Liu, even if he had some cooperation agreement with the Fangfeng family, the Fangfeng family would never teach the family's archery skills to a nine-headed monster. >

How did her body react when Fangfeng Bei approached her just like Xiang Liu approached her? My mind went blank. People's minds will go blank only when they are too emotionally nervous or receive strong mental stimulation. Therefore, as I said in the introduction, Xiaoyao said to Xiang Liu, "It is the natural attraction of souls, the most primitive sexual impulse of the body, and the involuntary heartbeat every time we get close."

Even if the person approaching her now is Fangfeng Bei who has changed his identity and name, her heart will still be moved. It is her beast's instinct. Many people said that Xiaoyao didn't like Fangfeng Bei at first, and she only had Xiang Liu in her heart. In the end, she still underestimated their love. Why do they say that? Because Xiaoyao's love for Xiangliu also transcends all external things . Xiaoyao does not know that Fangfengbei is Xiangliu, but we readers know that whether it is Fangfengbei or Xiangliu, she will love the same person over and over again. Heartbeat!

Therefore, readers who are obsessed with Xiaoyao only loving Xiangliu when he is not sure that Fangfengbei is Xiangliu, ask yourself, are you obsessed with love or chastity?

This is another collision between intuition and feeling. Xiaoyao's body's instinctive reaction tells her that Fangfengbei is Xiangliu, because only when Xiangliu has physical contact with her, her mind will go blank, but the fact is there , there is no way the Fangfeng family would teach the ancestral archery to Xiang Liu, so Fang Feng Bei could never be Xiang Liu.

Do you feel you have the upper hand this round? No, it's not over yet.

<Xiao Yao stared at Fang Feng Bei, with ups and downs in her heart. Her spiritual power was low, so she only wanted to protect herself and had long given up on the idea of taking the initiative to attack. But if what Fang Feng Bei said was true, then she could also take the initiative within a certain distance. Offensive. If something like Yu Jiang's assassination of Zhuan Xu happened again, the only thing she could do would be to use her own body to stop it.

Fangfeng Bei didn't seem to feel that what he said would have an impact on Xiaoyao. He smiled and asked Xiaoyao, "Are you interested in learning archery from me?"

"have."

Fangfeng Bei said: "You accompany me to relieve your boredom, and I will teach you."

Xiaoyao replied: "Okay.">

It is easy for readers here to mistakenly think that the ups and downs in Xiaoyao's heart are just due to literal psychological activities. In fact, it is more than that. Never forget that Xiaoyao is very smart.

What stirred up in Xiaoyao's heart was: Fangfeng Bei had just seen her use her body to block her last time, but this time he happened to tell her that she could take the initiative to attack by learning archery. This made her think that Fangfeng Bei did it on purpose. Fangfeng Bei saw that she was unable to protect herself, so he took great pains to arouse her interest in archery, and told her that learning archery could protect the people she wanted to protect. Finally, he took the initiative to teach her archery and found a reason to let her accompany him. Play, why did Fang Fengbei do this? Fangfeng Bei has no reason to do this, but what if he is Xiang Liu?

<Fangfeng Bei sent Xiaoyao to Zhuanxu's mansion and said with a smile: "See you tomorrow." Xiaoyao watched him gallop across the long street on his Pegasus like a swinger. >

Pay attention to one word here: watching. Xiaoyao tried to seize every opportunity to observe whether Fangfeng Bei might be Xiang Liu.

Four

Over the next year and more.

Xiang Liu worked on a weekly basis. After finishing Shen Nong's work every week, he immediately flew to Xuanyuan City, put on his windproof clothes and found Xiao Yao. He taught Xiao Yao archery in the morning, took Xiao Yao to play in the afternoon, and chatted with Xiao Yao. After staying together for a day, Yao flew back to Qingshui Town the next day. This long-distance relationship is a bit hard, but Mr. Xiang Liu enjoys it.

Xiaoyao, on the other hand, works part-time, attending half-day classes and playing with Fangfeng Bei every week. The rest of the time is spent half making poison for Xiangliu and half practicing archery. Her life has become very busy, and she is no longer idle like before. .

Fangfeng Bei taught her archery very seriously, and Xiaoyao would respect him as her teacher during class. After class, the teacher became her friend who took her to eat, drink and have fun. The jewelry store opened by the dwarf tribe of Zhou Rao Kingdom, the restaurant owned by the giant Kuafu tribe, the makeup shop opened by the flower demon... everything seemed novel to Xiaoyao. And interesting.

<Eating, drinking and having fun with him is more like two people enjoying life.

Two people who didn't care about anything, didn't mind trying anything, but didn't want anything, became companions, looking for a little fun in the bustling world.

There are many things that are completely different between one person and two people. For example, eating, no matter how delicious the food is, it will always lose its taste when eaten alone. When two people are together, Xiaoyao looks up and sees Fangfeng Bei with a look of enjoyment on his face, so naturally he feels it tastes even more. Xiaoyao believed that Fangfeng Bei felt the same way, so he unhesitatingly revealed all the interesting things he knew and took Xiaoyao to experience them together.

Xiaoyao sometimes feels that Fangfeng Bei is like a child who has been lonely for a long time. He has played with countless toys and has long been boring. Now that he has finally found a playmate, he can't help but can't wait to play with him, wanting to share everything with him. >

Remember what I mentioned before about the difference in concepts between Xiaoyao and Xiangliu? But both of them are slowly approaching each other and then merging.

Now Xiaoyao and Xiang Liu are two people whose souls are attracted to each other, accompanying each other in the world of mortals, enjoying life together; they are also two people who have been lonely for a long time, both feel that being alone is boring, and regard each other as their only one. playmate.

Both seem playful, but are actually sincere.

In the eyes of outsiders, the entire Xuanyuan City knew that Gaoxin's eldest prince Ji was on good terms with the second son of the Fangfeng family.

<Even Zhuan Xu teased Xiao Yao, "I finally got you back. I want to keep you by my side for a few more years. Don't let that libertine from Fang Feng's family seduce you away."

Xiaoyao smiled and stuck out her tongue, "As long as he still has the possibility of shooting you, I won't run away with him.">

Zhuanxu said "seduce and run away", but Xiaoyao did not deny that she would be seduced by Fangfeng Bei, but said that as long as he could go against his brother, she would not run away with him.

<Once he even disappeared for more than three months before reappearing. Xiaoyao didn't ask him where he went, and he didn't explain. Xiaoyao and he both knew that their teaching and learning relationship was only a short-lived relationship that could end at any time due to an accident. >

Pay attention to the order of these three sentences.

Xiaoyao once thought: In this life, she never wants to wait for anyone again.

It was Fangfeng Bei who kept her waiting for more than three months without any warning, and then refused to explain to her the reason for his disappearance.

That's why Xiaoyao thinks that she and he both know that their teaching and learning are only a short-lived relationship that can end at any time due to an accident.

<Because he taught archery, there was a vague intimacy between Xiaoyao and him. >

<As long as Fangfeng Bei is not pointing his bow at Zhuanxu, he is not her enemy. >

So in Xiaoyao's eyes, what kind of relationship does she have with Fangfeng Bei?

A brief companionship; a vague intimacy; not an enemy; she will be seduced by him, but if he doesn't give up killing Zhuanxu completely, she will not run away with him.

Look at what I summarized. Isn't this the relationship between her and Xiang Liu in Qingshui Town in Xiaoyao's eyes?

<She once thought he was Xiang Liu. Xiang Liu has nine heads, is said to have nine faces, and eighty-one incarnations. Maybe one of them is exactly the same as Fang Feng Bei, but Fang Feng Bei and Xiang Liu are too different.

He took her to buy powder and perfume, and lazily sat on the couch, watching her choose. Once a woman is trapped in something, she will completely lose track of time. Xiaoyao spent a whole day in that small shop, experimenting with various fragrances. After smelling it, her nose was numb, so she gave it to him to smell without making up her mind and asked for his opinion. He patiently helped her smell it one by one and gave her his opinion.

When we ate together, Xiaoyao liked to eat the innermost layer of shortbread. He ate the outside and gave her the innermost layer. When eating barbecue, she liked the tender meat above the ribs and near the neck the most, with the fat on it. Every time he would cut that piece of meat to her with the browned skin.

When riding a horse on a mountain path, he always let her go in front, because when people in front passed by, the branches often hit those behind.

But how could Xiang Liu talk to her gently, accommodate her considerately, and accompany her patiently? Only a libertine like Fangfeng Bei can understand a woman's mind so well.

As time went by, even though she still had that inexplicable feeling, Xiaoyao decided that Fangfengbei was Fangfengbei. >

This passage confirms all my inferences above. Xiaoyao chose to trust her intuition at first and believed that Fangfengbei was Xiangliu. However, as they got along slowly, she came to the conclusion that Fangfengbei was just Fangfengbei. However, she was still the same as before. Falling in love with Xiang Liu, falling in love with Fang Feng Bei.

So there is no doubt that Xiaoyao will fall in love with the same person over and over again - no matter he is Xiangliu or Fangfengbei, no matter if he looks cold or passionate, ruthless or gentle.

It was at this time that Fangfeng Bei took her to the flower demon's spice shop. She used the fragrance lotion she bought to mix more than ten unique fragrances. Xiaoyao often used a fragrance she named "Dream". , Later Zuo Er described this kind of fragrance: "The faint fragrance is there, distant yet close, like the gorgeous starry sky on a midsummer night." >

In the past, in Qingshui Town, Xiangliu gave Xiaoyao the feeling that "it makes people want to get close but is afraid of him"; now in Xuanyuan City, Fangfengbei gave Xiaoyao the feeling of "somewhat absent, distant yet close".

What does the phrase "the gorgeous starry sky on a midsummer night" mean? It's a midsummer night's dream! "A Midsummer Night's Dream" is Shakespeare's comedy, a romantic story about lovers getting married.

So what is Xiaoyao’s dream? It is "Lovers will eventually get married".

This is consistent with my previous explanation of "the dreamer": Xiaoyao already knew his love for Xiangliu when "the moon rises over the sea". Not being able to let Xiangliu fall into his dream does not mean that he cannot fall in love with Xiangliu, but It's because she can't imagine that she and Xiang Liu will eventually get married.

Xiaoyao still had a dream of lovers finally getting married. She once prevented Xiang Liu from dreaming, but when Xiang Liu left, Fang Feng Bei came, and it was impossible to prevent him.

So, why did Xiaoyao refuse to let Xiang Liu enter the dream before, but now let Fang Fengbei enter the dream?

This is easy to explain. Although Fangfeng Bei also wanted to kill Zhuan Xu like Xiang Liu, he was very different from Xiang Liu. Xiang Liu has a cruel tongue, but Fang Feng Bei will talk to her gently; Xiang Liu always bullies her, but Fang Feng Bei will considerately let her go; Satisfied one by one.

When Xiaoyao was disappointed with Xiangliu, it was actually because of Xiangliu's attitude that made Xiaoyao have no confidence in their love. Xiangliu made her feel insecure, which was the main reason for her cowardice. Bei treats Xiaoyao like this, and Xiaoyao can't help but let him fall asleep.

Even though Fangfeng Bei is now in opposition to her brother, Fangfeng Bei's enthusiasm for her still makes her have illusions about him.

PART 9 ABOUT YAOLIU ❤️❤️

five

Fangfengbei took Xiaoyao to an underground casino run by the Lirong tribe.

<Xiaoyao saw Fangfeng Bei put on a dog-headed mask and transformed into a dog-headed human body, and she laughed so much that her stomach ached. Xiaoyao had laughed enough and put on a dog-head mask, raised two paws and barked at Fangfeng Bei. >

Just like Xiaoyao could only have great mood swings in front of Xiang Liu in the past, now she can only "laugh away her stomachache" in front of Fang Fengbei and have such a lively side.

Look at the tacit understanding between the two:

<Xiaoyao and Fangfengbei walked through it, the clouds were calm and the wind was light. >

<Xiaoyao has been winning, and Fangfeng Bei has been winning, but both of them know the rules and enough is enough. >

<Amidst a bunch of kobolds shouting crazily, Xiaoyao remained calm and composed, and Fangfengbei remained calm. >

It is rare to find a close friend in life, and it is difficult to find a close friend throughout the ages.

After the fight to the death, the dead party was bloody and bloody, and the surviving party was not happy either, sitting huddled in the corner with a pair of lifeless eyes. >

Xiaoyao and Fangfengbei made a bet on who could give this slave hope in an instant, and Fangfengbei won.

<When she walked out of the casino, it was already late at night, and Xiaoyao couldn't help but take a deep breath of fresh air that belonged to the human world. >

Xiang Liu has been trapped in the death arena for many years, and how much does he yearn for the fresh air of the human world?

<She said to Fangfeng Bei: "I really want to know what you said to him."

Fangfeng Bei smiled and said: "If you give me a hug, I will tell you. The honey trap is of no use to him, but it will be very useful to me.">

With his handsome face, spring-like smile, and sultry words of love, how could Xiao Yao not be moved?

<Xiao Yao stamped her foot and said with some embarrassment: "Don't tell me to knock you down!">

If the person in front of her was Ruiliang, Xiaoyao would probably only be annoyed but not ashamed, and probably wouldn't even have the emotion of being annoyed.

<She walked away angrily, Fangfeng Bei followed her, "Okay, I'll tell you."

"I don't want to hear it anymore!"

"Really don't want to listen?"

"Don't listen!">

One is teasing on purpose, while the other is pretending to be angry but actually acting coquettishly. Isn’t this the way male and female friends get along?

<Fangfeng Bei grabbed her and coaxed her good-naturedly, "But I just want to tell you, and I beg you to listen."

Xiaoyao suppressed the smile on her lips tightly, "How do you beg?">

One enjoys being held in the palm of his hand, and the other is willing to hold the other person in the palm of his hand. Every time I see this, it almost becomes sweet.

<"Can I hug you? I'm willing to play tricks on you."

Xiaoyao laughed angrily and pushed him away, "Fangfeng Bei, you are kidding me!"

Fangfeng Bei laughed softly and held Xiaoyao's arm to prevent her from leaving. >

Xiaoyao is not really angry at all, but is shy after being teased repeatedly by the boy she likes. But rationally speaking, being teased should make you angry, so she becomes angry and laughing at the same time. The anger is just pretending, and she is happy. That's true. Fangfeng Bei obviously knew that Xiaoyao wasn't really angry, so he laughed softly, but he was happy to coax her temper. Look how good Xiaoyao is with boyfriends. These repeated and well-timed pushes and pulls completely lead to the other person's frown and smile. He is simply a master of flirting.

This should be replaced by Tu Shanjing. We don’t even have to imagine that Tu Shanjing will come to Xuanyuan City to find Xiaoyao soon. Let’s just bring it out for comparison:

"I'm not feeling uncomfortable, I just hate you a little bit." Every time, when she had just made up her mind, he always found a way to make her soften. "I'm sorry, I know I shouldn't show up!" Jing had no idea what Xiaoyao was thinking, and Xiaoyao was so annoyed that she threw the beads in her hand at him. >

<Jing thought about Xiaoyao's words over and over again. He felt that Xiaoyao's words should mean that he came late, but he didn't quite believe that Xiaoyao meant this. He had to figure it out word by word. He couldn't wait to hear it. Please ask Xiaoyao to say it again and let him analyze the tone again.

Xiaoyao was helpless, "You... are so stupid!"

Jing was dejected. Compared with Fangfeng Bei's free and unrestrained style, he was indeed too dull. >

I can understand what many people like about Tu Shanjing. He seems to be the kind of person who is usually very smart but stupid and honest in front of his wife. Normally being smart means that he can support the family, and being honest in front of his wife means that he will be obedient. His wife Can take the lead in the marriage relationship, these are all attributes of a prosperous wife.

But the problem is that Xiaoyao doesn’t like it! Looking at Xiaoyao and Tu Shanjing, not only is communication very difficult, but Xiaoyao's emotions are only "annoyed" and "helpless". Xiaoyao was not happy with him, why couldn't those people see that?

<Fangfeng Bei laughed, "Maybe I really have been a slave in the death arena."

Xiaoyao stared at him blankly for a while, then murmured, "Who are you?"

"Who do you want me to be?"

Xiaoyao put one hand on her heart, and slowly extended her other hand to place it on Fangfeng Bei's heart. His heart was beating at the same rhythm as hers. >

Xiang Liu exposed his identity on purpose. From Xiaoyao's perspective, she is immersed in the sweetness of love. From the reader's perspective, after my above analysis, it is clear that Xiaoyao loves both Xiang Liu and Fang Feng Bei as long as they are him. But it’s different from Xiang Liu’s point of view. At first, he changed his waistcoat and chased his girlfriend, just because he missed him unbearably and was afraid that Xiaoyao would ignore him if he knew he was Xiang Liu. He didn’t intend to keep cheating, but wanted to Find a suitable opportunity, such as Xiaoyao's anger disappears? Xiaoyao doesn't dislike him anymore?

As Fang Feng Bei, he had always made no secret of his love for Xiao Yao. Unexpectedly, after coaxing and coaxing, Xiao Yao seemed to fall in love with his current vest. Xiang Liu started to feel awkward and panicked: Lover Gu didn't respond because I knew She always loves me, but I can no longer tell which me she loves. If she falls in love with my vest, what should I do with my other vest?

"Who do you want me to be?"

Xiang Liu is testing Xiao Yao's attitude. If Xiao Yao answers "I hope you are Xiang Liu" at this time, it means that Xiao Yao is no longer angry with him or dislikes him, then he will definitely admit that he is Xiang Liu happily. , and then the two reunited and continued their sweet love.

<But now...she thinks he is Xiang Liu again. There is no reason or explanation. She just thinks he is. She said to Fangfeng Bei: "Our hearts beat together." She looked up at Fangfeng Bei, waiting for Fangfeng Bei to give her an explanation. >

Xiaoyao now has no time to think about who she wants him to be, but whether she wants it or not, the fact is that Fangfeng Bei is Xiang Liu. Xiaoyao waited for Fangfeng Bei to give her an explanation: Why have you lied to me all this time?

Xiang Liu's heart: She refused to answer me and even questioned me.

six

<Huang Di: "Choose a husband carefully. Before I die, I can ensure that you marry any man you want to marry." And try his best to arrange her happiness. Huang Di's topic was too exciting, and Xiao Yao was stunned. After a while, she suddenly felt sour and astringent in her heart. No matter how much she resented him, he was her grandfather after all.

Xiaoyao suppressed those complicated feelings and asked with a playful smile: "Is it okay no matter who it is? Is it okay if there is an engagement? Is it okay if it is your enemy?" >

I have analyzed the question Xiaoyao asked Huang Di before. What she really wanted to ask was: If the man I want to marry is Xiang Liu, can you guarantee that I will marry him?

After learning that Fangfeng Bei was Xiang Liu, the obstacles of being with Xiang Liu began to worry her again. Huang Di's words gave Xiaoyao a glimmer of hope. She was afraid that Xiang Liu's love for her would not be able to overcome many obstacles, but what if her grandfather was willing to help them both? What if her grandfather could help her remove the obstacles? Just like she had done for Mazi and Chuntao, Chuanzi and Sang Tianer.

But Huang Di did not answer Xiao Yao's question directly. Instead, he threw the question back to Xiao Yao and asked Xiao Yao what kind of man he wanted. As expected of Huang Di, his speaking skills were superb.

<"Perhaps I have been alone for too long. I have always wanted to find someone to accompany me. It does not mean getting married, but living together, sharing pain and happiness. Even if it is noisy, at least I don't have to talk to myself. But I am very courageous. Xiao, think about it, my biological grandfather, biological father, and biological mother can give up on me for one reason or another, who can I trust not to give up on me? I stay with the helpless old man, I adopt orphans, They need me and won't abandon me." Xiaoyao chuckled, "People think I'm kind-hearted, but in fact, it's just because I'm weak. When I'm with the weak, I feel like I'm in control of everything, I'm relied on, and I won't be ignored. Only when you give up can you feel at ease.”>

Xiaoyao didn't actually answer Huang Di's question here, but readers can see from this passage why Xiaoyao is with Ye Shiqi. If she doesn't consider the issue of marriage, what she wants is someone who can accompany her forever. She thinks that only that person needs her and relies on her, so he will not give up on her.

<Xiaoyao said: "After I recovered my daughter, I always felt that getting married was still far away, and I never thought about it carefully. But I know that I am afraid of men like you. In your hearts, there will always be a more important choice than women." >

Here Xiaoyao starts to really discuss the issue of getting married, but her answer is that she doesn’t know what kind of man she wants. She only knows that she is afraid of men like her grandfather and Zhuan Xu - there will always be someone more important in her heart than a woman. choose. In addition, although Xiaoyao has not yet been considered, Fenglong is actually the kind of man she is afraid of, which is why she is more willing to marry Ye Qi than Fenglong and Zhuanxu in the future.

Of course, Xiaoyao was not completely telling the truth here. It was not about what kind of man she wanted, but that she already had a specific person she wanted—Xiang Liu. But she was afraid that Xiang Liu would be like her grandfather.

<"I'm too afraid of losing it after having it. If so, I would rather never have it. Unless there is a man, no matter what choice he faces, I will be his first choice and will never give up on me no matter what the reason. , I am willing to spend the rest of my life with him.”>

Translation: I am too afraid of being together and separated from Xiang Liu. If that happens, I would rather never be together. Only when Xiang Liu faces any choice, I will be his first choice, and will never give up on me for any reason, will I be willing to marry him.

<Huang Di said: "It's very difficult." Xiaoyao laughed, "I know it's very difficult, so I don't dare to think about any man at all. I'm afraid that if I think about it, I will be doomed. Even if..." Xiaoyao sighed, "Even if my heart It’s a bit chaotic, but I will try to control it.”>

Xiaoyao's words here 100% confirm that the man she has always said is Xiang Liu. "I don't dare to think about it at all" corresponds to the sentence "I'm scared" she said to Xian Liu, and "if I think about it, I will be doomed" corresponds to the sentence "than... Death is terrible."

Xiaoyao was successfully bypassed by Huang Di. She originally wanted to test Huang Di's attitude toward her and Xiang Liu being together, but in the end, she ended up talking to herself and fell into melancholy.

<Huang Di said: "You have already answered the question you just asked me. If he chooses another woman, it proves that you are not the first choice in his heart; if he chooses to be my or Zhuan Xu's enemy, it proves that you are It's not the most important thing in his heart, he can give up on you." Xiaoyao felt that her heart was filled with panic, she hugged her knees and huddled in the corner of the mulberry couch, staring at Sang Lin in a daze. >

Why is it so busy? Huang Di's words directly shattered the dream she was about to have. Not only did he euphemistically express his attitude that he would not allow her to marry Xiang Liu, he also reminded her that she was not the most important thing in Xiang Liu's heart. . It's really heartbreaking.

<Huang Di said: "Actually, you think too much. People sometimes have to learn to be confused. As long as you choose the right person, it is not difficult to treat each other as guests and grow old together."

Xiaoyao thought about Huangdi's words in a daze, and after a while, she smiled bitterly, "I understand what grandpa said, but I already have such a temper. If I really can't find such a man, I would rather not marry and adopt a few orphans. , life goes on as usual.”>

What Huangdi means is: When I ask you what kind of man you want, I am asking about your criteria for choosing a mate. I am not asking you to regard marriage as love. First, you must choose the one that suits you, and then I can guarantee that you will marry him. As long as you choose the right person, don't worry, I will definitely arrange your happiness.

What Xiaoyao means here is: What you say makes sense, but I don't listen. If Xiang Liu refuses to choose me, then I would rather not marry and adopt a few orphans, such as Ye Shiqi, and live my life as usual.

Xiaoyao really preferred to be lackluster at this time. She didn't regard Ye Qi Qi or Tu Shan Jing as love partners at all, but if there was no possibility for her and Xiang Liu, she hoped to have Ye Qi Qi from the Qingshui Town period to accompany her. Moreover, Xiaoyao's words also have a hidden meaning, that is, deep down in her heart, she does not want to be a Wang Ji for the rest of her life. She still yearns for the life in Qingshui Town.

<Fangfeng Bei said with a smile: "I'm so angry today!" Xiao Yao said nothing, drew an arrow, put it on the bow, slowly turned around, pointed at Fang Feng Bei's heart, and drew the bow, "What on earth are you doing? Who?">

Before meeting Fangfengbei, Zhuanxu asked her to meet Tushan Jing. Some readers may think that she was angry about this, "Brother, don't feel bad. This is not a big deal. I will go to see Jing. It is not forced, nor is it a big deal." For your sake, I...actually lost my temper with him." Xiaoyao was deliberately lying to comfort Zhuanxu. If it weren't for Zhuanxu, she wouldn't want to see Jing at all. However, Xiaoyao was afraid that Zhuanxu would be uncomfortable, so she said that she was just mad at Tushan Jing. Temper, this sentence is just to make his "not forced" lie more convincing.

In fact, how can she think about getting angry with Tu Shanjing now? All she can think about is her resentment towards Xiang Liu: Xiang Liu actually pretended to be Fang Feng Bei to deceive her and make her fool around! If Fangfengbei is Xiangliu, then Fangfengbei can't even fall asleep, but Fangfengbei has already fallen asleep! In addition, her grandfather had just hit her, and Xiang Liu was against his brother, so she was not the most important. In that case, why did he come to provoke her again!

Seeing Xiaoyao being so angry, Xiang Liu put on his vest again.

<Fangfeng Bei was helpless, "I now live in my future brother-in-law's house, and I see my sister every day. Who else do you think I am besides Fangfeng Bei?"

Looking at him now, he doesn't look like Xiang Liu anymore. >

Pay attention to a detail here. Xiaoyao has no trouble at all with the word "brother-in-law".

Not similar? It's just self-deception, Xiao Yao is used to escaping from reality.

<Xiao Yao glared at him, "If I find out that you lied to me in the future, I will shoot an arrow in your heart.">

This sentence should be translated as: You'd better keep lying.

Xiang Liu put on his vest. On the premise of leaving room for the relationship between the two, he couldn't help but continue to test Xiao Yao. Last time, he only asked, "Who do you want me to be?" This time he asked more questions. more directly.

<Fangfeng Bei laughed, "Who do you want me to be in your heart? The friend who makes you want to poison me?"

Xiaoyao loosened his fingers, the taut bowstring popped out, and the arrow nailed Fangfengbei's head into the tree trunk behind him. >

But look at Xiaoyao's attitude. She becomes anxious whenever Xiang Liu is mentioned. Xiaoyao's behavior is a warning.

Xiaoyao was restless in the morning and led the wrong Pegasus. Why was she restless? Zhuanxu came to Xiaoyao to tell him about Tu Shanjing after Xiaoyao had already held the Pegasus, so Xiaoyao was uneasy because of Xiang Liu.

<Fangfeng Bei said half-seriously: "Why don't you stop being a princess and follow me around."

Xiaoyao said with a smile: "Okay, as long as you can give up everything."

Fangfeng Bei burst into laughter, and Xiaoyao glanced at him with a smile. >

The two of them were testing each other in a joking way. Xiaoyao was not allowed to be free because of her identity as Wang Ji. Xiang Liu could only use the identity of Fangfeng Bei to come to Xuanyuan City to find her. Xiang Liu really hoped that she would not become Wang Ji.

And Xiaoyao's "Okay" was sincere. He even said that Xiaoyao's attitude has always been: As long as you don't go against your brother, I am willing to go with you. Faced with Xiang Liu's temptation, Xiaoyao threw it back to Xiang Liu: If you want me to give up everything, you can, but the premise is that you are also willing to give up everything. So, can you do it?

<When he walked to the door, Xiao Yao suddenly remembered what he had promised Zhuan Xu that morning and stopped. I didn't know what happened just now, but I just wanted to confront Jing. >

This corresponds to the metaphor of the nine-tailed fox. Xiaoyao wanted to confront the nine-tailed fox in the cage at the beginning.

<Xiao Yao said: "I suddenly remembered something my brother told me. I can't play with you today. I'll make up for it another day, okay?"

Fangfeng Bei stared at her, and that familiar feeling emerged again. Xiaoyao's body tensed unconsciously, as if in the next moment, Fangfeng Bei would pounce on her and bite her hard on the neck. >

After looking forward to the date for a week, Xiaoyao let him go. Fangfengbei was so angry that Xiangliu burst out. Now Xiangliu had no intention of being jealous of Fangfengbei. At least it was him, both Fangfengbei and Xiangliu. I couldn't bear it, no matter whether it was for Zhuanxu or Tushanjing that Xiaoyao was letting him go!

<Suddenly, Fangfeng Bei smiled and said nonchalantly: "Okay!"

Fangfeng Bei flew away, and Xiaoyao couldn't help but touch her neck, feeling as if she had escaped. >

But he is so angry. He is Fangfeng Bei now. Xiaoyao is not afraid of him at all, and he has no reason to be angry. He suddenly misses the days when Xiangliu and Xiaoyao got along. If he were Xiangliu now, Xiaoyao would definitely not dare to let him go. Pigeon, hum!

AH :
But on the other hand... I don't really trust them to capture the original scene in a way that lives up to what I picture in my mind when I read that scene. And it almost feels better to keep that original image in my mind's eye, without it being influenced by a disappointing, watered-down version. 

Hm... I differ from you in that way. We have so much taken from Xiang Liu and given to Jing or Cang Xuan that I would take even a watered down version of that scene, as long as it retains the essence of the source material.