Ahhh I see. Well, I woke up today and decided to even things out ? Literally just created this account to do some damage hahah

chase_kayden:

Some YaoLius are not commenting here. Hence, there's just a few discussion.

They're mostly commenting on the main page. That's why.

Yes all of the good XL discussions are on the main page and they get lost there. 

Unfortunately some ppl there are just bashing XL and applying mordern logic instead of the drama world logic. Most of them are indenial about XL and XY love for each other, they already have their endgame what more do they want by denying XL and XY's love? 

Anyways, "you do you" for them. ?

I see, well I'm also in denial about a lot of things so I kind of understand them, but that doesn't stop me from staying in this ship to the very end hahah XL forever ♥️

nathsketch:

I see, well I'm also in denial about a lot of things so I kind of understand them, but that doesn't stop me from staying in this ship to the very end hahah XL forever ♥️

LOL

I'm XL biased but YaoJing end game. I want XY to have her happy ending and I'll just happily die with XL. 

Same here. I'm dying on that hill.

nathsketch:

Ahhh I see. Well, I woke up today and decided to even things out ? Literally just created this account to do some damage hahah

Welcome, welcome!~ :)

I admit I usually post on the main page as well. Maybe we should start posting here everything related to XL and YaoLiu.

For me, I think it's love at first act/drama for TJC. That's why I'm on this Titanic ship despite knowing the end before the drama even aired. I tried jumping on the other ship but to no avail, can't escape this one. I'll follow it at the bottom of the Mariana Trench XD

Chase, absolutely the same. The funny thing is that the whole reason I started watching this drama was Deng Wei, because I really loved him in Miss the Dragon even though that whole thing was a trainwreck. Then here I am three weeks later... ?

I still can't directly reply to anyone/quote, because it says my account is under review. Have I been too naughty? ?

Xiang Liu song after Xiao Yao left Qing Shui Town for Hao Ling.  This is how he feels about Xiao Yao:

Right Here Waiting by Richard Marx:

https://youtu.be/wve_fVwljpk

@mparthur Thanks dear, that's one of my favorite songs ever.

chase_kayden:

I admit I usually post on the main page as well. Maybe we should start posting here everything related to XL and YaoLiu.

For me, I think it's love at first act/drama for TJC. That's why I'm on this Titanic ship despite knowing the end before the drama even aired. I tried jumping on the other ship but to no avail, can't escape this one. I'll follow it at the bottom of the Mariana Trench XD

Same! When I read the novel I loved XL but not as much as I love him now. TJC is doing such a great job bringing this character to life. There are so many unspoken words/longing that he is able to capture with his subtle expressions and eyes. 

Sirry Usly:

Same! When I read the novel I loved XL but not as much as I love him now. TJC is doing such a great job bringing this character to life. There are so many unspoken words/longing that he is able to capture with his subtle expressions and eyes. 

Xiang Liu's reaction against Xiao Yao's kidnap by Chang Xuan can only be represented by this song, Unstoppable by Sia:

https://youtu.be/cxjvTXo9WWM

nathsketch:

Chase, absolutely the same. The funny thing is that the whole reason I started watching this drama was Deng Wei, because I really loved him in Miss the Dragon even though that whole thing was a trainwreck. Then here I am three weeks later... ?

Ahaha!

Tbh, I only know Yang Zi among the cast before. And then Deng Wei coz I saw him a bit on TTEOTM. And I didn't realize TJC was on Hello Saturday cast when I was watching some episodes months ago. If not for LYF, I wouldn't be able to know of his existence (: