@MengXiang @H19279

When i talked about the ice crystal ball I was referring to the Jing team debating that the man was placed by XY prior to her giving it to XL (as XL cannot put the man there affer since it is hard like rock) saying that shes getting married and he should move on as per the note. They clearly did not read the novel properly. And most of these comments came from Vietnam forums unfortunately. Some even said that XL love was unrequited because if XY has loved him he would have confessed since he is a demon and demon are very straight forward they say what they think and feel etc….. Pretty much they love XY and Jing that they dont think they have physiological issue but XL is the one with the problem. I dont read other TH novels but this novel is certainly not straight forward and downgrade the FL (and other females) a lot. 

@LilmoussySnow,

Honestly I am too old for such baseless discussion. I can tell you that majority of those who said so are DW's fan. Many of them just watched the drama. 

Life is not easy, already a lot of pressure. Books, dramas is a way for entertainment, relaxing the brain. I don't like to carry such negativity from internet to my mind. I used to follow cetain facebook pages which focus on XL or XY-XL relationship. There are some die-hard fans of the character or CP there, too. Sometimes they also made very radical comments which is too much for me or I found it unsuitable. I can debate a bit but later I decided to just stay away from such comments. I can give my opinion on the interesting topic. I used to write scientific papers which require proof (e.g., from book or drama depending on your source) to claim something. Each person can choose their own way to deal with social media now. I don't need to win a debate. I would like a friendly, open media where people can express their thought with convincing information and respect others' opinion.

So far, I really enjoy this discussion topic. 

blabla100:
"In 2014, Xiang Liu ranked #1 in the "Most
Attractive Male Character" written by author
Tong Hua ( see photo 1).

I remember that Atmospheres mentioned this. Thanks for finding all this info blabla100!

blabla100:
❄️ Xiang Liu always wears white clothes,
initially it was a habit he formed to hide to save
his life in the harsh North pole, later he wore the
same white shirt on the battlefield to attract
attention of enemies, helping his comrades
easily recognize him and have a higher chance
of survival.

Oh. </3

blabla100:
The phrase "peace and joy without worry" -
安乐无忧 /an le wu you/ has been confirmed by
Chinese fans as a simple way of saying "I Love
You".

LilMoussySnow:
Some even said that XL love was unrequited because if XY has loved him he would have confessed since he is a demon and demon are very straight forward they say what they think and feel

The premise for this conclusion is all wrong. Who says all demons are the same and behave in a similar way? 

Well, after reading a comment along the lines of "the plot of this story is not that deep", then I'm convinced everything is possible when it comes to them :)

If XL really wanted or ever hoped to end up with XY, he would have confessed. He is not Jing, he knows how to fight for what he wants, let's be serious. 

Im all good with CP thing just seeing the ridiculous comments made me mad thats all. I mean i would accept if they say XY love Jing and only thinks XL as soulmate etc…. But downgrading a character’s value for their favourite is wrong. Im so happy to be in this thread because I find we speak “politely” and have more open views. 

Oh by the way I noticed a mistake with the ending of novel where TH said XY still has the face transforming flower but in book 1 we was told she has lost this ability. 

Anyway if you live in US, Happy Thanksgiving ! ??

LilMoussySnow:

Im all good with CP thing just seeing the ridiculous comments made me mad thats all. I mean i would accept if they say XY love Jing and only thinks XL as soulmate etc…. But downgrading a character’s value for their favourite is wrong. Im so happy to be in this thread because I find we speak “politely” and have more open views. 

Oh by the way I noticed a mistake with the ending of novel where TH said XY still has the face transforming flower but in book 1 we was told she has lost this ability. 

Anyway if you live in US, Happy Thanksgiving ! ??

To be honest everyone is entitled to how they enjoy their entertainment and their own head canon. I do wonder why others think the way they do but they don't take away from how I enjoy book.

If anyone suspect others of fishing or trolling just don't engage in their posts. 

Regarding the face forming flower, that was something I was confused about too. I thought it can be kept to keep her young because of her low powers she would age more quickly. I thought it lost the ability to change faces. 

When Xiang Liu transfers FF Bei, what chances in his body then?

LilMoussySnow:

MengXiang:
Regarding the face forming flower, that was something I was confused about too. I thought it can be kept to keep her young because of her low powers she would age more quickly. I thought it lost the ability to change faces. 

Royal Mother could not take it out. So it stilled embeded inside XY until she returned from the desert where she met her mpther. After that meeting, Shao Hao (White emperor) unsealed it. So it was taken out in a shape or a small hairpin or sth like that (in a shape of peach blossom). When it is taken out, it restored the ability of changing face. Basically what Royal mother did is she change WXL's face back to her original XY's face, and freezed the face transforming flower so that her face is fixed and unchanged.

After he drank the medicine, he coolly said to Xiao Yao “I’ll help you extract the Face Forming Flower and then you two depart the ship.”

Xiao Yao got on her knees “Dad you were gravely injured because of me, I want to take care….”

The Grand Emperor cut her off and impatiently said “I said it had nothing to do with you. It’s what I owed Qing Yang, Chang Yi, and the Xuan Yuan Princess. It’s unrelated to Qi Yo, and even more unrelated to you! Come to think of it, Qi Yo once injured me seriously, I still have a bone to pick with him.”

Xiao Yao was brokenhearted, was all the love she received since she was born and the protection he gave her in the desert, that was all because he owed her uncles and her mom? Not one whit was because of her?

The Grand Emperor stared at the red peach blossom mark on Xiao Yao’s forehead and his heart was so conflicted. When Ah Heng tearfully sealed the Face Forming Flower before his eyes, he already knew it meant he was going to be separated from her forever. He waved his hand over Xiao Yao’s forehead and a flash of red streaked across before the peach blossom mark vanished leaving only a beautiful peach blossom branch in Xiao Yao’s hand. (Chapter 37)

Taspia:

When Xiang Liu transfers FF Bei, what chances in his body then?

what do you mean? He looked the same except he dyed his hair black. And he tied his hair instead of letting it loosen as for XL. 

That means he just pretend like real FF Bei

Taspia:

That means he just pretend like real FF Bei

Real FFB who left his family at young age had died. Real FFB also got freeze burnt, hence he got cosmetic surgery. So no-one paid much attention of the face difference. XL took care of FFB's in very good manner. He was praised for that. So, no-one had doubted his identity. 

How can Xiaoyao poisoned him when they first met as a FF Bei, also Xiaoyao can't feel Lover's bug?

MengXiang:

The Face Retaining Flower did lose its transformative powers. However, there was a chance its ability could be restored again in future, and Xiao Yao could once again transform her features and live incognito.

小夭对王母行礼,“谢谢王母,赐还我真容。”

王母淡淡说:“现在封在你体内的驻颜花只有驻颜之效,再无变幻之力。也许将来再有机缘,它才能恢复。”
Xiao Yao bowed to the Royal Mother, "Thank you, Royal Mother, for restoring my true form."

The Royal Mother calmly replied, "The Form Retaining Flower sealed in your body now only has the effect of retaining your looks, and no longer has the ability to transform. Perhaps by a stroke of good fortune, that it will recover [its ability] in the future."

-- Vol1 Ch12

高辛王喝完后,对小夭冷淡地说:“我帮你取出驻颜花后,你们就下船。”

高辛王凝视着小夭额间的桃花胎记,心内百感交集,阿珩含泪封印驻颜花的一幕犹在眼前,却已与他生死永隔。他伸手从小夭额间抚过,一道红光闪过,桃花胎记消失,一枝娇艳的桃花落在小夭手上。

玱玹却没有离开,上下打量了一番小夭,急步走过来,一手托着小夭的头,一手去摸小夭的额头:“你额间的桃花呢?”

小夭指指髻上一支小小的桃木簪:“在这里。”

When the Gao Xin king finished drinking, he said coldly to Xiao Yao, "After I help you extract the Face Retaining Flower, you can leave the ship."
:
The Gao Xin king stared at the peach blossom birthmark on Xiao Yao's forehead with mixed feelings in his heart. The moment A Heng tearfully sealed the Face Retaining Flower still remained in his mind's eyes, but she was now separated in death from him forever. As he reached out and touched Xiao Yao's forehead, a streak of red light flashed and the peach blossom birthmark disappeared, leaving a delicately beautiful peach blossom branch which fell on her hand.
:
However Cang Xuan did not leave. After scrutinising Xiao Yao, he hurried over and lifted her chin with one hand while touching her forehead with the other. 
"Where is the peach blossom on your forehead?"

Xiao Yao pointed to a small wooden peach hairpin on her bun, "It's here."

-- Vol 3 Ch4 (Chapter 37)

高辛王心中滋味难辨,有悲伤,更多的却是释然。

小夭有着世间最尊贵、最沉重的姓氏,她的母亲曾尽全力想挣脱,都没有挣脱,她却终于挣脱了。

小夭有驻颜花,璟是九尾狐的后裔,一旦离去,他们就会彻底消失。

It was hard to describe the Gao Xin king's feelings. Sorrow, but more than that, there was relief.

Xiao Yao had the most noble, burdensome lineage in the world. Her mother tried her hardest to break free but failed to do so. However, she had finally broken free.

Xiao Yao had the Face Retaining Flower, while Jing was the descendant of the Nine-Tailed fox. Once they departed, they would disappear completely.

-- Vol 3 Ch18 (Chapter 51)

LilMoussySnow:
They clearly did not read the novel properly. And most of these comments came from Vietnam forums unfortunately. Some even said that XL love was unrequited because if XY has loved him he would have confessed since he is a demon and demon are very straight forward they say what they think and feel etc

H19279:
Honestly I am too old for such baseless discussion. I can tell you that majority of those who said so are DW's fan. Many of them just watched the drama.

Agreed. I wouldn't take their comments seriously. Tong Hua's hidden meanings are lost on them.