windiaaa041293:

https://pan.baidu.com/s/1aUQnlBvTMFGgFkzk7Pw5kw?dp-logid=60283100381654520002#/home/%2F/%2F

is this true?link to leak script?

It said you need an extraction code

HeadInTheClouds:

It said you need an extraction code

9GSi..

I found it on the LYF S2 page, New Thread.

windiaaa041293:

9GSi..

I found it on the LYF S2 page, New Thread.

Hmm. My Google browser automatic translate is not working and I can't copy the text to paste into a translator. Guess we'll have to wait for liddi to see if it's the same leak script that she has been translating.

windiaaa041293:

https://pan.baidu.com/s/1aUQnlBvTMFGgFkzk7Pw5kw?dp-logid=60283100381654520002#/home/%2F/%2F

is this true?link to leak script?

Looks correct. This is an even better version because the one I read from Weibo only covered the script starting from where S1 ended, whereas this one starts from the initially planned S2. This one confirmed my earlier suspicions that the original S1 was meant to end after the Plum Forest assassination, just before the 37 years under the ocean.

liddi:

Looks correct. This is an even better version because the one I read from Weibo only covered the script starting from where S1 ended, whereas this one starts from the initially planned S2. This one confirmed my earlier suspicions that the original S1 was meant to end after the Plum Forest assassination, just before the 37 years under the ocean.

It's 81 pages. From your first impression, is the content similar to the leaked script that you have shared?

liddi:

okay liddi...now I'm waiting for you.   へ(。•ิ‿ -〃)

windiaaa041293:

okay liddi...now I'm waiting for you.   へ(。•ิ‿ -〃)

What are you waiting for?

H19279:

It's 81 pages. From your first impression, is the content similar to the leaked script that you have shared?

81 pages? It's 691 pages from what I can see. 

The script I saw on Weibo starts from where the broadcasted S1 ends, and has 485 pages, 

This version is much better compared to the one I saw as all pages are clear, compared to some blurred pages from the one on Weibo.

liddi:

The script I saw on Weibo starts from where the broadcasted S1 ends, and has 485 pages, 

This version is much better compared to the one I saw as all pages are clear, compared to some blurred pages from the one on Weibo.

I don't understand the 691 meaning. But when I scrolled the pdf file, it's 81 pages on paper (for printing). I tried to download it but the download file is baidusomething dot exe. Therefore, I was quite afraid of running that file. 

liddi:

H19279:

I don't understand the 691 meaning. But when I scrolled the pdf file, it's 81 pages on paper (for printing). I tried to download it but the download file is baidusomething dot exe. Therefore, I was quite afraid of running that file. 

It's also said 691 pages for me as well. And I also tried to download the pdf file but aborted when I saw it was an .exe file that was downloading.

H19279:

HeadInTheClouds:
It's also said 691 pages for me as well. And I also tried to download the pdf file but aborted when I saw it was an .exe file that was downloading.

Yes, you need to install the Baidu app to download.

Try to print to pdf as a workaround. That works for me.

liddi:

What are you waiting for?

Because I don't know how to access it...let alone translate it...hopefully @liddi can share it with all of us.◑.◑

windiaaa041293:

Because I don't know how to access it...let alone translate it...hopefully @liddi can share it with all of us.◑.◑

Actually, this is the same as the leaked script that I have been translating and sharing on the thread all this while.

liddi:

Actually, this is the same as the leaked script that I have been translating and sharing on the thread all this while.

Hmmmm..Then I'll wait for the newest one.
(#⌒∇⌒#)ゞ

With access to a clearer version of the leaked script, we see that Jing managed to identify the poisonous bug with his physician Hu Zhen's help. However, he did not appear to be given any further details in terms of the requirement to plant such a bug.

Leaked script Ep13  scene 2

Tushan Jing is in the study of Tushan manor in Zhi Yi city, looking extremely haggard, without a trace of a smile on his face, as he listened to Hu Zhen's report.

HZ: Clan leader, I have consulted people well-versed with poisonous bugs. What the princess has is likely the legendary male-female bugs from Bai Li. If a person is wounded, the other person will also be implicated.
TSJ (worried): Implicated to what extent? If a person dies, will the other person die too?
HZ (hesitant): No one has personally seen this happen. It is a possibility... that they will die.

Tushan Jing was stunned, his expression worried and distressed.

TSJ (VO): It is only a matter of time before Xuan Yuan laid siege on the Shen Nong remnant army. When the time comes, I fear Xiang Liu will... the poisonous bug in Xiao Yao's body must be removed as soon as possible.