nathsketch:

I already have so much shell-shaped stuff in my apartment that people will think I'm opening a beach resort. Whatever.

But SpongeBob is not allowed here.

Agree 100%.

Shells go along with the XL shrine.

Kokuto:

Oh no!  Broke a heel?  Making a scene over this bit of gorgeousness is appropriate.  

It was a bit loose but I managed to fix it. Nothing too serious :)

Found this and felt immediately vindicated.  I'm not the only one who noticed Tan Jian Ci's ... flexibility.

nathsketch:

It was a bit loose but I managed to fix it. Nothing too serious :)

Oh good.  It's a gorgeous purse, but no need to injure yourself over it.

Kokuto:

Oh good.  It's a gorgeous purse, but no need to injure yourself over it.

I injure myself just getting out of bed hahahahaha nothing to fret over. I'm used to it by now. 3 decades of this mess lol

nathsketch:

I injure myself just getting out of bed hahahahaha nothing to fret over. I'm used to it by now. 3 decades of this mess lol

I was just talking to my niece about this.  I hate when I injure myself SLEEPING.  Could I at least DO something (hopefully fun or adventurous) to be afflicted with a sore shoulder or back or limb?

There's a shelf next to my bed and I always bump my head on it. Sometimes my hair gets stuck in the pillowcase zipper. I had to cut a bit off one day because I couldn't untangle it. 

Oh, and there was that incident with the strawberries. That one was epic. 

Never a boring day :D

Kokuto:

I finally figured out they hid it, after playing that section repeatedly!  lol

Here's the translation of his choices.  Decisions, decisions.

Hmmmm. If I had to guess, he would pick A or B... but I'm leaning more towards A.

Elise:

Hmmmm. If I had to guess, he would pick A or B... but I'm leaning more towards A.

Aww Pooh. So perfect

A or B, that's what I thought too!

Elise:

Where's option D. Do what Jing did?

If he follows Jing's shinning example, he would sneak around his bff's back wooing the girl, all the while pretending that there's nothing going on. Then he would hire the girl's crush to crash his bff's date with her :-)

But guys, it all depends on whether the girl is dumb or not :D

nathsketch:

There's a shelf next to my bed and I always bump my head on it. Sometimes my hair gets stuck in the pillowcase zipper. I had to cut a bit off one day because I couldn't untangle it. 

Oh, and there was that incident with the strawberries. That one was epic. 

Never a boring day :D

Ouch!

But we all have our moments.  Even Tan Jian Ci.

https://x.com/aleen__leen/status/1728591446419345686?s=20

HeadInTheClouds:

Where's option D. Do what Jing did?

If he follows Jing's shinning example, he would sneak around his bff's back wooing the girl, all the while pretending that there's nothing going on. Then he would hire the girl's crush to crash his bff's date with her :-)

It's Elder Brother, not Selfish Brother. ;p

Man, am I the only one that thought C?

Kokuto:
Man, am I the only one that thought C?

Really? Isn't he a bit proactive? :O

Kidding, I thought C too at first.

Kokuto:

Ouch!

But we all have our moments.  Even Tan Jian Ci.

https://x.com/aleen__leen/status/1728591446419345686?s=20

He's so cute hahahah always getting lost haaaa