nathsketch:

This is what I wrote in the other thread:

1. Yea, îs it really confirmed? This change and XY and Jing not going to the inslands at the end are the biggest let downs for me. 

I know very little about all this, but it seems to me they'll be trying to downplay XL's role in everything so that most of the audience will cheer for the "happy ending" without shedding too many tears for XL. Apparently, he won't be wasting one of his lives to save Jing, there'll be no more exploring the ocean, which was something important and directly related to him, etc.

Honestly, this is looking more and more terrible by the minute. 

They already did it in season 1 so I will not surprised at all ??

I just will put my expectation for part 2 to zero..  

I only want watch some beautiful epic death scene (for TJC acting skills) and stole bride scene, if there will be something good I will be happy watch his other moments, but I don't want watch season 2 at ALL

insideout91:

They already did it in season 1 so I will not surprised at all ??

I just will put my expectation for part 2 to zero..  

I only want watch some beautiful epic death scene (for TJC acting skills) and stole bride scene, if there will be something good I will be happy watch his other moments, but I don't want watch season 2 at ALL

At this point, just call me a hater, but I want this thing to crash and burn.

nathsketch:

At this point, just call me a hater, but I want this thing to crash and burn. 

Yes I'm okay if everyone will have horrible ending ?

I just want my XL scenes, I hope at least director will give us very badass epic scenes, so I can enjoy his edits for eternity ? 

insideout91:
I just want my XL scenes, I hope at least director will give us very badass epic scenes, so I can enjoy his edits for eternity ?

They can't take those away. We'll have nothing left ?

nathsketch:

Hey, those leaked scripts are genuinely giving me panic attacks. There's not one moment of peace SMH

Same....lol

insideout91:
If what you wrote will happen, I don't want watch part 2 at all, I probably just wait it's finish, just will check some XL edits in process

I still want to watch it, but am dreading it. Some of those things change the essence of some parts of the story and others just don't make any sense.

Ari_Lee:
I still want to watch it, but am dreading it. Some of those things change the essence of some parts of the story and others just don't make any sense.

Yes, it's like they are purposely making things worse.

You're still safe, 'cause the ending will remain the same, so you at least have a reason to watch it. But for us, it's going to be a nightmare.

ErickaRamirez:

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZPR76TMyD/

LOL poor Deng Wei got cropped out again

Elise:

??

Elise:

Now if only he could be cropped out of Lost You Forever... just kidding ?

nathsketch:

??

nathsketch:

those tik tok edits remind me of us XL fans. We can't accept XY being with Jing so we crop it out of our minds completely ahahaha.

Elise:

those tik tok edits remind me of us XL fans. We can't accept XY being with Jing so we crop it out of our minds completely ahahaha. 

I can't even read Le Petit Prince anymore because I want the little fox to go to hell lolololol

Sorry, Antoine.

nathsketch:

Yes, it's like they are purposely making things worse.

You're still safe, 'cause the ending will remain the same, so you at least have a reason to watch it. But for us, it's going to be a nightmare.

But I also want a good story and some of those changes sound like nonsense which will make bored and force me to skip. LOL

Ari_Lee:
those changes sound like nonsense

That CX dream nonsense is a bunch of nonsense indeed.