We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.

Nathsketch.  You have to stop texting Tan Jian Ci during his appearances.  It's distracting the poor man.

https://x.com/tlmssusu/status/1703680439628808309?s=20

Kokuto:

Nathsketch.  You have to stop texting Tan Jian Ci during his appearances.  It's distracting the poor man.

https://x.com/tlmssusu/status/1703680439628808309?s=20

Ahahahahahahahahahahahah I want his number ?

Kokuto:

He's actually older than that now.  In the Idol World, 30 is fast approaching expiration date.

Yes, he'll soon be 33. Oh sheesh, expiration date?? Please don't make me depressed. I was born in the same year as our Lord and Savior. ??

nathsketch:

Oh my gosh yes!!! So cute. That's what's missing. We need Sebastian, Scuttle and all the birds to help things move along ?

I wish that Xiang Liu 's bird and other animals could help him move things along.

What he needs is allies, right now he's fighting too many battles by his lonesome self.

exol_evanism:

I wish that Xiang Liu 's bird and other animals could help him move things along.

What he needs is allies, right now he's fighting too many battles by his lonesome self.

I'd enlist in the Chenrong army if I could, not gonna lie. Éowyn style hahah

nathsketch:

I guess I'll have no choice but to dress up as a man and join the losing battle.

exol_evanism:

I agree 100% 

Why Chubby doesn't eat Gong Gong, is beyond me.

nathsketch:

This.  I can't believe there is not ONE member of the rebel army that doesn't love XL.  I mean, are they all BLIND?  How does he not have a Jing Ye?  A Xiao Xio? A Ru Shuo???  HOW is this possible?

nathsketch:

Yes, he'll soon be 33. Oh sheesh, expiration date?? Please don't make me depressed. I was born in the same year as our Lord and Savior. ??

I WISH.

Idol World is very ... scary.  

Kokuto:
Why Chubby doesn't eat Gong Gong, is beyond me.

This is a plot hole. It makes no sense. Just chomp chomp chomp

Kokuto:

I WISH.

Idol World is very ... scary.  

He keeps getting better and better :P

nathsketch:

Ahahahahahahahahahahahah I want his number ?

Heh.  And we never heard from her again.

Seriously, though.  Why is he reading those messages on his shows?  The man has no shame.

Thank goodness!  LOL!

Kokuto:

Heh.  And we never heard from her again.

Seriously, though.  Why is he reading those messages on his shows?  The man has no shame.

Thank goodness!  LOL!

But who's sending those?? WHAT IS HAPPENING ?

It's too funny, no sense of propriety hahahahahaha

exol_evanism:

I guess I'll have no choice but to dress up as a man and join the losing battle.

Absolutely. Can't imagine anything different

nathsketch:

He keeps getting better and better :P

He's ageless

nathsketch:

This is a plot hole. It makes no sense. Just chomp chomp chomp 

And they lived happily ever after