You guys had a great time chatting, I came up and blew a bubble :-). Today the file of the third part, which was almost completed, suddenly returned to yesterday... My heart is broken now, I'll bring it tomorrow. Love you =3=

@Kokuto Thank you so much for this amazing work!

ZYHLJ:
You guys had a great time chatting, I came up and blew a bubble :-). Today the file of the third part, which was almost completed, suddenly returned to yesterday... My heart is broken now, I'll bring it tomorrow. Love you =3=

Oh no... I'm so sorry you lost your work *HUGS* Please don't feel pressurised to deliver it soon. Take your time to regroup and continue whenever you are ready. Your well-being is paramount. We'll be here any time you do finally post again.

Sharing Xiang Liu's latest hairdo by my girl to hopefully cheer you up - I imagine this as the look he rocked when he transformed into a woman for the boat ride with Xiao Yao. Now all that's missing is the veil....

liddi:
Sharing Xiang Liu's latest hairdo by my girl to hopefully cheer you up - I imagine this as the look he rocked when he transformed into a woman for the boat ride with Xiao Yao. Now all that's missing is the veil....

You guys are killing me with the Plushie pics.  Look at his hair!!!

ZYHLJ:

Oh noooooooooo!!!

I'm so sorry.  I hate when that happens for my posts, I can't imagine it happening with a story I was working on.  But like liddi said, we can wait.  Take your time.

You are welcome!  Though, I selfishly did it for myself, so I can keep up with and and share and re-read all the stories.  Thank you to all you creative writers!

Kokuto:
You guys are killing me with the Plushie pics.  Look at his hair!!!

LOL! I was slack-jawed when my daughter presented Xiang Liu's new look to me too, complete with the requisite hairpin accessory that invariably doubles as a weapon to protect the virtue of their wearer in pretty much most Chinese historical dramas! I told her he really needs a veil to cover his face in embarrassment LOL.

liddi:

Oh no... I'm so sorry you lost your work *HUGS* Please don't feel pressurised to deliver it soon. Take your time to regroup and continue whenever you are ready. Your well-being is paramount. We'll be here any time you do finally post again.

This is too precious :-)

Your daughter managed to tame his locks, liddi? No more King Troll look for our demon.

The question is, how did she manage to cover his wig line?  A hair tutorial post is in order, liddi :-)

ZYHLJ:

I'm sorry to hear that you lost all of that hard work :-(. Take your time. We'll be here waiting for when you're ready 

HeadInTheClouds:
This is too precious :-)

Your daughter managed to tame his locks, liddi? No more King Troll look for our demon.

The question is, how did she manage to cover his wig line?  A hair tutorial post is in order, liddi :-)

Thank you! I think he looks pretty presentable too! 

And yes, she did manage to steer him away from his electrocuted look by employing butterfly clips, all thanks to you and @nathsketch's pointers!

As for the wig line, I will ask her what she actually did and let you know once I have the details. 

@liddi

This hairstyle is great! He is indeed a beautiful lady like this, haha~ And this hairpin is also beautiful. Is it your daughter's? Suddenly I felt that I should introduce Xiang Liu to my mom! :-)

@Kokuto

Thank you, I'm fine now :-) I won't make the same mistake next time... I've almost finished the third part, see you tomorrow~!

@HeadInTheClouds

A dog is holding lilies in its mouth! All my favorites are in this picture, haha~ Thank you sis, I couldn’t feel better now! :-)

HeadInTheClouds:

liddi:
As for the wig line, I will ask her what she actually did and let you know once I have the details. 

Okay, having consulted my daughter, this is what she had to say:

1. Brush his hair back
  2. Do a half updo.
  3. Attach the weave to the bottom half of the hair, more than half way up of the head.
  4. Twist the extension into a bun  and secure with butterfly clips. Secure the butterfly clip on the top part of the bun on to the hair extension clip.
  5. Comb down the top half of the original hair to cover the wig line.
  6. Insert hair pin as a finishing touch.

Hope this is useful!

ZYHLJ:
This hairstyle is great! He is indeed a beautiful lady like this, haha~ And this hairpin is also beautiful. Is it your daughter's? Suddenly I felt that I should introduce Xiang Liu to my mom! :-)

Thank you so much for your compliments. I will let my daughter know! Yes, the hairpin belongs to my daughter. It is lovely, isn't it? We came upon it quite by chance last weekend, and bought it. At the time, I had no clue it would end up in Xiang Liu's hair lol! 

Has your mother never watched 长相思 or seen Xiang Liu before? Or are you referring to the Xiang Liu plushie? He is adorable, and a source of great mirth and joy, especially the evolution of his hairdo, from electrocuted troll, to well-coiffed hair, to its latest style. Of all the LYF plushies, his is the only one to have to suffer from bad hair days - the rest are all maintenance free in that regard. Poor nine-headed demon... he can't catch a break in whichever incarnation he is in!

liddi:
Of all the LYF plushies, his is the only one to have to suffer from bad hair days - the rest are all maintenance free in that regard. Poor nine-headed demon... he can't catch a break in whichever incarnation he is in!

I just figured that the reason the rest of the plushies don't have hair issues is that their hair is not real. There are no strands that you can actually brush. Their hair looks made from some kind of felt material and stuck on their head. Our demon is the only one with actual brushable hair. So in a way, he was favoured :-). Just think of the fun that we would have missed out on if his hair was fake :-(. If only they have made his hair long instead of needing the hair extension. Although the quality of his hair extension is much better than the hair that came attached to his head.

His hair looks so beautiful in the TV series. Pantene commercial worthy.

liddi:

Okay, having consulted my daughter, this is what she had to say:

1. Brush his hair back
  2. Do a half updo.
  3. Attach the weave to the bottom half of the hair, more than half way up of the head.
  4. Twist the extension into a bun  and secure with butterfly clips. Secure the butterfly clip on the top part of the bun on to the hair extension clip.
  5. Comb down the top half of the original hair to cover the wig line.
  6. Insert hair pin as a finishing touch.

Hope this is useful!

Thanks liddi. I'll attempt it sometime this weekend. I need to scrounge up the hairpin that I purchased eons ago that I never used as my hair keeps on slipping out. Your daughter did a fantastic job. I can't see the wig line at all.